It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen to make historic UN address and appeal for 'world peace'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nik1halo

Abdication is a choice. Yes.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Abdication is a choice. Yes.

Yes, which is why I said UNLESS Charles decides to abdicate there is no choice. ie, there is no other choice but abdication.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by Greensage

I agree that Prince William will become a King, but he will not be 'The King', for that we await the return of our true Lords; the Lords of our Lords.

I think you'll find that old Charlie's got first dibs on the throne mate. Regardless of public opinion, it's his right as Heir and Successor.

I highly doubt that "Charlie", as you put it, has any "dibs" beyond Camilla Parker Bowles. LOL too funny, this man is trapped in his own Kingdom! LOL
The Queen would live another 100 years before she lets the ninny in that position.

I say this because I have heard "Charlie's" words and he wishes the World was more like Islam. OMG! LOL

I also know I read here on ATS that William has been moved into the Queen's daily responsibilities offices; an ushering into the position as you will, on-the-job training.

Who would you trust in such "End Times"? Surely not Charlie!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'm not sure how that was a response to be to begin with. I didn't specify how it would come about that he would never be king. Just predicted that he wouldn't be.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springheel Jack
For when they shall say, peace and security; then shall sudden destruction come upon them, as the pains upon her that is with child, and they shall not escape. 1Thessolonians 5:3

We'll just wait and see. It's all going down. Better pack a lunch.

As it is often said ' It aint over till the fat lady sings.'

The queen is an OLD fat lady. May she shut the hell up or it will all over for the elites, if not us, as in the end, no one wins.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

The Queen is going to appeal for world peace.
The Vatican is calling for forgiveness for all its sins.
I wonder do they know something the sheep don't?

Anyone for a second coming?

its the last chance for clean up for Inspection for the Anunnaki
to make us all little girls and boys and other intelligent creatures be good little slaves and drones if not they will cause havoc and destruction like the last time ! You Know the Deluge

is the Anunnaki already here ! more and more of those Orbs videos lurking around the Web I would Call them Reporters for the TPTB

and we all know of Queen Victoria's breeding frenzy!! 9 children all of her Children & Grandchildren are all connected to the Whole Europe and Asia aka Russia Now that in it self must tell you something about the Royal's a mass network ! The Real Truth of the part of top of the Pyramid of TPTB

were is this leading 2 people if they were Alive and did not die and produced Offspring and the Rumors that Spread! Jesus (Holy Blood Holy Grail ) ( not the divinci code bull )or Cleopatra's Children especially Cesarean did he really die or did Octavius/Augusta's
placed him somewhere else ? with the connection with Egypt Royalties I would love to see any Europe's Royals with the connection of Jesus or The Ancient Egyptian Royals DNA

Look below at the links Especially the last one

womenshistory.about.com...

her bio & part of queen Victoria family tree
en.wikipedia.org...

Royal descendants of Queen Victoria and King Christian IX
en.wikipedia.org...

Father in law of Europe !
en.wikipedia.org...

THE ROYAL HOUSE
OF
BRITAIN ( The Bloodline connection )
www.asis.com...

These are just theories I am Not saying this is fact what is there to believe
for making your own judgment

I know I know Reaching , straws and hocus pocus in such

but the one's say that im reaching are mostly the ones that believes that the Bible is 100% Fact Word of God even tho its 40 Different Views of Mans Past Thoughts and Visions Taken from Camp fire Stories AKA .. Past down from word of Mouth Only ! Until A written Language Oldest Written Language is ( that we know of is ) Sumerian 5 Millenniums old that has the Tale of The Deluge

Epic of Gilgamesh
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Zzzzzzzz

Maybe we should listen, with an open mind, to what she has to say and then formulate opinions etc.

Is that such a radical thought?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
Zzzzzzzz

Maybe we should listen, with an open mind, to what she has to say and then formulate opinions etc.

Is that such a radical thought?

Well Hopfully its not like a World PEACE beauty pageant Speech
opps sorry i was thinking of Sarah Palin you know the Waving and All

looking pretty
OR She doing this in a Speech
you know looking in a Dam Book and not once looking up!!

look below ! look at all that jewelry that could feed a 3rd world country
I thought i saw someone falling Asleep!

Queen Elizabeth II speech to parliament 2009

but then again who knows ! Evilness Or Goodness!!
on a extreme rare occasion !

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

At least the Queen looks better than Queen Victoria did at the same point in Her Reign

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So, tomorrow's the big day. Seems spooky that she's speaking at the UN for the first time in 43 years. Why the long wait. Why now?

www.google.com...
"Queen Elizabeth to address UN, visit Ground Zero"
(AFP) – 1 hour ago

"NEW YORK — Britain's Queen Elizabeth II opens a brief New York visit Tuesday that includes an address to the UN General Assembly and a visit to Ground Zero of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

The British monarch, who arrives in New York from Canada, address the General Assembly for the second time in her reign. She previously made a speech there in 1957."

[edit on 7/5/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

[edit on 7/5/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
she's only the princess, valour to the pope..

I wonder who will bow when the meet later in the UK.. Makes me wonder do all roads lead to Rome still.

Evil twins if you ask me. This people's institutions have murdered, rapped, stole, abused our own people and alot worse as everyone is starting too awaken. Mentally specially

maybe we're in hell!! Awe ll, well all find out sooner or later

Peace on youre journey people

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

(CNN) -- Britain's Queen Elizabeth II will address the U.N. General Assembly Tuesday afternoon, her first speech there in more than 50 years. The queen has addressed the General Assembly only once before, in 1957.

The queen will also visit Ground Zero on Tuesday evening to lay a wreath at the site of the September 11, 2001, terror attack.

She will address the United Nations in her capacity as head of state of 16 U.N. member states, the mission said in a news release.

Queen Elizabeth is head of state for the United Kingdom, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the Solomon Islands and Tuvalu.

If you also watch the video in the link...Quest says she will talk also about 'the new role of the UN'...

Something is really going on...
WHAT TIME WILL IT BE ON?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I've been trying to find out what time it will be on.. but no clue as yet..

BTW, it has been reported that whatever she does say has been run past every leader in the Commonwealth Realm as well as the leaders of the other Commonwealth nations, So I suspect whatever she says will be very very subtle...

My thoughts run along the lines of her re-stating the UN should have a mandate to bring leadership and peace to the world, and going by the current situation and those nations under UN sanctions that has ominous subtle under tones as to what it inferes.

But we shall see, or hear what she has to say..

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigDaveJr
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

At least the Queen looks better than Queen Victoria did at the same point in Her Reign

Probably because Queen Victoria was a well known pot head. A regular user of cannibis to help relieve her pains

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

Queen to make historic UN address and appeal for 'world peace'

www.telegraph .co.uk

The Queen is preparing to deliver one of the most important speeches of her 58-year reign in New York early next month

She is expected to appeal for world unity and world peace when she addresses the 192-member General Assembly of the United Nations for the first time in more than half a century at the end of her summer tour of Canada

(visit the link for the full news article)

World unity? World peace?

When they shall say 'Peace and Safety' then sudden destruction comes upon them, as travail upon her that is with child; and they shall in no wise escape.

1 Thessalonians 5:3

So, what do you suppose THAT could mean?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

World unity? World peace?

So, what do you suppose THAT could mean?

To be honest, I think it means a vague, generalised, homily on the theme that world peace would be nice.
The Queen, almost by definition, doesn't talk in public about real matters of substance.
The visit to the United Nations is a social event, and the speech will be in keeping.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I would also see it as a follow on from her previous speech... kinda like an update on how the UN is doing in the last 50 years

Here's an excerpt from her previous speech to the UN.

The United Nations is an organisation, dedicated to peace, where representatives from all over the world meet to examine the problems of the time. In it men and women from all these countries – large or small, powerful or weak – can exercise an influence that might otherwise be denied them. The United Nations also originates and inspires a wide range of social and economic activities for the benefit of the whole human race.

But, Mr President, the future of this Organisation will be determined, not only by the degree to which its members observe strictly the provisions of the charter and cooperate in its practical activities, but also by the strength of its people’s devotion to the pursuit of those great ideals to which I have referred.

When justice and respect for obligations are firmly established, the United Nations will the more confidently achieve the goal of a world at peace, law abiding and prosperous for which men and women have striven so long and which is the heart’s desire of every nation here represented. I offer you my best wishes in your task and pray that you may be successful.

I placed in bold the part I found interesting, the timing of the Queen's speech and the recent ramping up of sanctions seems a little to co-incidental to me,

by implication one could assume there is an undercurrent that only by adhering to the Charter will peace come about and only by persuing those who do not adhere to it can peace be maintained.

But then again I wear a really nice tin foil hat, so am apt to look way to deeply into these things

Linky from which that text was extracted
www.royal.gov.uk...

Edit typo's

[edit on 6/7/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Maybe she though the pope has lost total credibility and that she can now replace him.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Their definition of peace is a forced peace. A peace where all opposition has been eliminated or converted. I'm not joking.

That's why Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. Because he has done well in helping establish peace.

[edit on 6/7/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Preparations for the Queen's Canadian state dinner was disrupted after an explosion at a Toronto power facility plunged the city into darkness.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The Queen was given a pair of personalised 3D glasses to wear for a demonstration of film technology during a visit to studios in Toronto, Canada. ???

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join