It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen to make historic UN address and appeal for 'world peace'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well there you go, the speech has been delivered, if those weren't inspirational words then I don't know what are. Maybe I am biast, but personally I thought that was fantastic.

She is calling for us all to move forward as true united nations, in the aim of peace.

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN

[edit on 6/7/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
+50yrs that she didnt speak at the UN
and that was all she had to say

that she side with the UN
i have put my tv volume up for nothing ...

maybe it was a given coded message "GREENLIGHT"
that she approve the futur war with iran
coincidential that she speak NOW ??? i dont think so

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I didnt listen to it.

Is everything ok? Ive been worried about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I guess I heard a lot more than some people.

I saw a queen reexerting her authority AS queen.

She got on the UN's tail, in a very NICE, PROPER way, of course.

She sat there in a ram, rod straight way, on a high backed chair throne, not in a crown, but in a gold hat that would remind anyone of the crown that CAN sit there, if she chooses.

She chose her wardrobe, to make a good picture, showing a LOT of thought and preparation.

Then the speech ...not political at all...stated a few times she is worried about world hunger, and LEADERSHIP.

the leadership part was really loaded - it was telling them all qualities of a leader.

She spoke about climate change affecting her commonwealth. Was that to placate with Charles?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

To be honest, I think it means a vague, generalised, homily on the theme that world peace would be nice.
The Queen, almost by definition, doesn't talk in public about real matters of substance.
The visit to the United Nations is a social event, and the speech will be in keeping.

In answer to silverstar, this prediction was fulfilled.
If anyone's disappointed, it's because they had unrealistic expectations.
We've known her for more than fifty years. We know that this is what she does.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

which speech were you listening too, lol. She was praising mankind for its advances in the last 60 years, science, culture, medicine, peace (for most).

But we have to fight on to tackle poverty and hunger, terrorism and such like.

Her references to the surgeon and the nurse was the whole "even though we have peace amongst so many, there will always be those who wanna spoil it"

I think thats what she was saying anyway, thats how I translated it. lol.

She is a woman with great influence flexing her muscles and telling that UN lot what they need to be doing to achieve the ultimate goal. Frail little lady my arse!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Exactly. There was more that I picked up on. Absolutly love hearing a classy woman talk (or should I say knock a person down a peg or two) She was very specific to say that the UN have been great helpers in times of natural disasters. That they should continue helping people and working together on common goals like environmental issues. At the beginning she stated very quickly that they had not been successfull in other areas. Also compaired them to nurses, they are as helpfull as nurses but not equal to the surgen.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
*Sigh*
Just another political windbag blowing hot air and achieving... well, nothing!
That is all these elite old bags do, blow wind - and they are so egotisitcal as to believe that their words hold any weight. I, for one, am so very tired of all of the talk and posturing. Show your sincerity through ACTION - DO SOMETHING!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
With her obscene wealth, she could have done something. But what did she do today?

She lamblasted the inefficient and ineffective UN. And not a cent out to help out in efforts.

Next time will someone get Paris Hilton and say the same thing on the UN stage? At least many will know she is a bimbo, a looker at least and NO one will take such folks seriously anyway.

What an utter waste of time and effort, if not expenses by taxpayers to cover her trip ALL the way. Al least Paris Hilton would have paid out of her own obscene wealth.

Edit: This old decadent 'has been' should have stick to stroking her corgis, which she loved more than humanity. if she offers no pragmatic solutions to mankind.

This is no Queen Elizabeth I who had done more for mankind courageously, the only Queen humanity would ever bow and even kneel to.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Peace outings are just a show for these war mongers, didn't Obama win the Nobel Peace Prize? These people are the shot callers for war and they pretend to advocate trying to get along with other countries for the press.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Classic double speak- she signals for world war.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
With her obscene wealth, she could have done something. But what did she do today?

She lamblasted the inefficient and ineffective UN. And not a cent out to help out in efforts.

No, she offered advice and her opinion on what has happened, and what, in her opinion should be happening

Next time will someone get Paris Hilton and say the same thing on the UN stage? At least many will know she is a bimbo, a looker at least and NO one will take such folks seriously anyway.

Don't even compare the Queen to that dizzy trollop, anyway, Paris Hiltons a minger! Don't be fooled at who will or who will not take the Queen seriously either, she's a lot more respected than a lot of narrow minded people seem to understand

What an utter waste of time and effort, if not expenses by taxpayers to cover her trip ALL the way. Al least Paris Hilton would have paid out of her own obscene wealth.

Her trip wasn't just to deliver a speech at the UN, it was to visit Canada too don't forget, and unlike Paris Hilton, the Queen didn't have to sleep with everybody to gain popularity (or pretend to get upset when a raunchy video got leaked, and no, i'm not saying there are raunchy videos of her majesty out there, before the smartarses pass comment, lmao
)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
GEE, i wonder what she is afraid of. I bet she knows that the U.S.A is to plant IRAN soon. So she calls for PEACE. With all that equipment over there, it looks like something is definately going to happen. You just don't park 3 subs, 3 aircraft carriers and put a whole bunch of troops on the ground with a bunch of ships off IRANS coast, unless you mean to do something about it. SHE KNOWS SOMETHING IS UP, AND YOU CAN COUNT ON IT.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Go, scrape to this piece of travesty of humanity you bow and kneeled to, who had done nothing for mankind except to mouth the same old BS even a 5 year old could say.

Except that I am sure the 5 year old kid would gladly spare you his only $1 to eat something if you are poor and homeless. I doubt that beast would have spared you a thought, let alone a look if you beg and grovel before her contingent of security and transport whisking her away the way her sheltered life, far removed from the sufferings of the common man she would ever know.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Simple answer to your question about the Queen & the royal faimly.
::looks around then sprays the so called hidden camras everywhere with oil so they don't pick up his image, then sets up a sonic-whatchamacallit thingy so they can listen in to the the conversation:: the real reason is because thre all LIZARDS....they have no feelings for humans. Were the Little People, Small People, slave people, the people tat pay Taxes..

Woot...now you know..
Careful you don't end up on there plates as a SNACK..

Like the saying goes.

"humans are crunchy and good with catsup."

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I wonder how many people on here think that she knows something is going to happen soon. WHAT DO YA ALL THINK?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It is good to see that no matter what The Queen would have said today so many ATS members would have twisted it to fit into their pre-conceived ideas and opinions.

Open minds?
Don't make me laugh.

Deny ignorance?
Wallow in it more like.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

**sigh** how little you know, each to his own opinion though.

BTW I do believe she gave this speech because she does know what is going on, and she is not happy. She is reminding the UN what it is supposed to be about. And all because she doesn't care? yeah right.

That is my opinion.

I'm off to bed now, goodnight.

Just a quick edit for those who are wondering if she knows more than the rest of us concerning Iran....................it's possible, she could be stepping up before things get out of hand and reminding us that we are supposed to be civilised human beings.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Civilised human beings? While she and the royal family rakes in the cold hard cash from a fishmonger who is trying to survive in theseausterity driven times? LOL! What a joke. Go on you bunch of monarchy loving fooled slaves with your ignorances and self perceived royalty bootlicking perceptions.

England is no longer the admired nation it once was. It ended when Queen Elizabeth I died and the NWO took over then. Your sleeping had allowed the NWO ruled you folks for centuries. Time for an awakening, harsh as it may seems, my fellow brothers and sisters human, please.

Edit: Heck! doubt if centuries of indoctrination will wake you folks up anyway. It's your free will to live in delusion and illusion.

So as the saying goes, pay unto Caeser what belongs to Caesar, and pay unto the Almighty what belongs to the Almighty, and all will be fine.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

See, you say she does know what is going on. ONE FOR, SHE KNOWS. Now the puzzle will slowly come together.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join