It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen to make historic UN address and appeal for 'world peace'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Once again with lies by top officials and/or the elites. The queen similar to Obama is talking garbage of better times, peace, equality. We will never have anyone in any form of office to promise us a real New Hope like Star Wars.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
She sits on her bum and takes my money. And the same woman wants world peace? I laugh.

Payments to the Queen & the Royal Household cost each Brit the grand sum of ... £0.12 per year ... what's that in U.S. money ? Twenty cents.

And that'd buy you, let's see, a quarter of a loaf of bread, enough milk to make two cups of tea ... get my drift ?

Bargain !

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
For when they shall say, peace and security; then shall sudden destruction come upon them, as the pains upon her that is with child, and they shall not escape. 1Thessolonians 5:3

We'll just wait and see. It's all going down. Better pack a lunch.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
There is no money to be maid in peace anyways so of course it will never happen.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
World Peace hey?

Sounds slightly better than WW3. Even if people don't like the Queen maybe they should listen to her.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259
World Peace hey?

Sounds slightly better than WW3. Even if people don't like the Queen maybe they should listen to her.

Nobody sane could argue against the fact that WW3 would suck. Did you know the royal family and a former presidential dynastic family in the USA have pretty much cornered the market on uranium mining for the Western nations. The same uranium which is bringing genocide to huge swaths of the middle east and beyond. So when someone who personally profits from every depleted uranium shell fired calls for world peace, it's fair to call him/her/it on it.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Half the posters on here need to close their misguided mouths and show some damn respect.

Is it the Queens fault the troops are out fighting?

Is it the [current] Queens fault that parliament have all the power?

She is, at her age, travelling all the way to wherever, to deliver this speech in the small hope that people might listen to her.

Whoever made the Canadian tunnel reference, you are just one sick individual, yes I got the Dianna reference, and no, i didn't find it funny, in fact I believe IMO that it should be removed by the moderators.

Britain has a long history of monarchy, some good, some bad, it is a symbol of who and what we are, and I for one respect and admire it.

Imo, her giving this speech could quite possibly have a positive impact on those hearing it, she commands enough respect globally.

[edit on 28/6/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Yawn, just another Bilderberg clown to me, actions speak louder than words my dear queen

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Half the posters on here need to close their misguided mouths and show some damn respect.

Is it the [current] Queens fault that parliment have all the power?

She is, at her age, travelling all the way to wherever, to deliver this speech in the small hope that people might listen to her.

Whoever made the Canadian tunnel reference, you are just one sick individual, yes I got the Dianna reference, and no, i didn't find it funny, in fact I believe IMO that it should be removed by the moderators.

Britain has a long history of monarchy, some good, some bad, it is a symbol of who and what we are, and I for one respect and admire it.

Imo, her giving this speech could quite possibly have a positive impact on those hearing it, she commands enough respect globally.

Respect?

For what?

Because she sits on her a$$ and has all this treasure while the rest of Britain is trying to recover from a recession?

I will respect her when she respects others, if she wants respect, I expect her to give all her wealth to Britain so that it might help with the economic situation.

I don't see respect for a useless imaginary character.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I wonder... what would happen if she got assassinated? World war 3? Isn't it kind of strange how she suddenly decides to make a public appearance?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret
I will respect her when she respects others, if she wants respect, I expect her to give all her wealth to Britain so that it might help with the economic situation.

I don't see respect for a useless imaginary character.

Well anyone could say the same thing for the latest POTUS.

What is that joker doing to help the average American? Lets see him move out of the Whitehouse and put some orphans up in there or something.

No offence but Obama is just as much as useless figurehead as QE2 is.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Too little too late.

While I believe that the queen is a good person, I think it is a bit late for this speech.

The monarchy is over, done with, and COSTS TAXPAYERS - can you believe this, with the wealth of the monarchy?

Maybe telling the British public that she and her whole family are donating their wealth to the nation, and to starving people, would be a good move.

Oh, and getting the troops back - do not tell me that the queen could not overrule the government in times of war.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

For what? The Queen? Um, first, not everyone on ATS is from the UK.
Second... The Queen - guess what? She's not the queen of the world.
(Then again maybe she is)?
Third. Respect is earned. She'd earned NOTHING.

Yes.

Is it the [current] Queens fault that parliment have all the power?

Don't know, don't care.
She could 'fix it' if she wanted to, she's the Queen right?
And you misspelled parliament. For shame! What would the Queen say! (/sarcasm)

Very commendable. Woot Woot.
And yes, there is HOPE.
Hope is good.
Get her soldiers OUT of Afghanistan is BETTER THAN HOPE though... Much better.

Ahhh, you must fit right in well there in the UK... The biggest Nanny State in the world.
Yep that's it! Censor what you don't like, what you don't agree with, pluck out anything that might show some original thought.
IMO the comment is brilliant and witty. Censor that why don't you...

And don't forget Queeny, what goes around comes around.
Your hands are so soaked with the blood of Diana (and other murders before and ongoing) I'm not surprised you have someone else wash your fingers for you - you can't stomach the site of them.
Yeah, what goes around comes around. Not even a Queen is exempt.

Maybe she, like you, forgets that respect is EARNED, not COMMANDED.

Get her troupes out of Afghanistan and maybe someone will listen to that speech of hers with something more than a nose thumb at her hypocrisy. Until then she'll probably do more harm than good...

In the mean time, it is my prayer the public will have a deep regard for the Queen's message - forgetting her hypocrisy - if only for a moment, for hopes sake alone.

I'll just go on hoping the YOUR Queen learns to practice what she preaches.

PEACE

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This speech is said to be a "address of peace" at the UN. The truth could not be more different. Now is the moment so many have waited for for so long. Yep, you guessed it, DISCLOSURE. The queen will announce her reptilian family and her ruthless dominance over the world behind the scenes, also known as TPTB and flying saucers.

[edit on 6/28/2010 by above]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

For what? The Queen? Um, first, not everyone on ATS is from the UK.
Second... The Queen - guess what? She's not the queen of the world.
(Then again maybe she is)?
Third. Respect is earned. She'd earned NOTHING.

First, you dont need to be from a country to respect its heritage, second, no she's not, no one has claimed she is, whats your point? Third, she has mine and many fellow Brits respect, you don't need to understand why.

Yes.

Don't give me that "for Queen and country" BS, the government decides.

Don't know, don't care.
She could 'fix it' if she wanted to, she's the Queen right?
And you misspelled parliament. For shame! What would the Queen say! (/sarcasm)

No, she couldn't, she doesn't hold as much power as some would believe, and please don't correct my spelling, i was typing at silly o'clock in the morning venting my anger at some of the short sighted individuals.

Ahhh, you must fit right in well there in the UK... The biggest Nanny State in the world.
Yep that's it! Censor what you don't like, what you don't agree with, pluck out anything that might show some original thought.
IMO the comment is brilliant and witty. Censor that why don't you...

And don't forget Queeny, what goes around comes around.
Your hands are so soaked with the blood of Diana (and other murders before and ongoing) I'm not surprised you have someone else wash your fingers for you - you can't stomach the site of them.
Yeah, what goes around comes around. Not even a Queen is exempt.

There is a difference between free spech and a direct attack on ones country with vulgar humour, and can you please show me your evidence to back up your claims here? Oh whats that? you can't? The driver was drunk, whilst being chased by paparazzi photographers, unless YOU or anyone else can show me evidence to the contrary, I shall continue to believe so.

Maybe she, like you, forgets that respect is EARNED, not COMMANDED.

I say tomato you say tomatoe

Get her troupes out of Afghanistan and maybe someone will listen to that speech of hers with something more than a nose thumb at her hypocrisy. Until then she'll probably do more harm than good...

In the mean time, it is my prayer the public will have a deep regard for the Queen's message - forgetting her hypocrisy - if only for a moment, for hopes sake alone.

I'll just go on hoping the YOUR Queen learns to practice what she preaches.

PEACE

She doesn't have to go and give this speech, the fact is, she is, she is hoping that her contribution may have some impact, however small. I will agree with your (and thank you for) prayer that people will listen.

peace back at ya

[edit on 28/6/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Get your tongue outta her ass, would ya!!!

Having said that, any speech the Queen makes is not fully her own opinion, its the work of advisers and closely scrutinised, re political implications etc. If she is saying 'peace', there is a reason for it and its just not the doddering of some old biddy. So, just perhaps, this is the pre-cursor to something a little bigger!!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What an evil woman, going to the UN and making a speech about peace.

Some people.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

As you well, know, being head of state, the buck for all the wars the Brits have been involved in during her reign, stops with her.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Anam Gra

Bollocks!

Edit to add:

I have what maybe a radical suggestion for some; why not actually wait and see what she has to say before criticising and judge it with an open mind rather than with your pre-conceived ideas clouding your opinion.

[edit on 28/6/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sorry, I stand corrected!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join