It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

I noticed in that first article where it says:

However, that equipment is hugely expensive. Instead, BP is relying on a process that involves swapping the drill bit for the line carrying the sensor.

I wonder if they would have been done already with that relief well if they had opted for the hugely expensive equipment instead.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Thanks for the link - its going to be a tense day when they try to get it all in place.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

If the feeds are on a loop, then it is a very long, complicated one, since many of us continue to see very different activity from the feeds on a day-to-day basis.

Can we keep this about what is actually happening on the feeds? There are numerous other threads for conjecture not directly related to the viewing of the ROV feeds.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
A floating pipeline?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7184223e17f1.jpg[/atsimg]

It sure doesn't appear to me that they are preparing to bottom kill this well. Quite contrary actually.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

This whole thread is "conjecture" .... you'd might as well be looking into a crystal ball... but I'm done.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Yes, but it is conjecture that is related to the thread topic.

Let's leave it that way.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Whats happened to Boa Deep C Rov 2?

Has it malfunctioned or something? And why does the sea floor look like its got a bloody great depression in it?

Weird!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
EPA Finally Admits to "Moderate" Health Concerns with Gulf Air.

And if it's "moderate" 60 miles away from ground zero, what are the risks for the workers on the vessels out there?

EPA says chemicals found in recent air samples not necessarily from BP spill!

From the EPA: Moderate health concerns with Gulf air

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
EW EW EW EW EW that was so gross. One of the cameras got globs of oil all over it and while I was watching the huge plume of oil wondering if it was my eyes plaing tricks or if it really was bigger than it was the last time I looked and noticing that there was a lot more white gass looking stuff that I had ever seen before when a dead fish went by. I about lost my breakfast. That was sooo grossss

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nephilim37

Boa Deep Sea Rov 2 is not recording this morning. Ocean EnterpriseIII Rov 2 certainly looks busy this morning, looks as if they are trying to attach ? to a large pipe.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
"Brown, White Substance Found on Galveston Beach"

www.myfoxhouston.com...

More and more oil is washing up here. They even show an "oil radar" that extends past Galveston.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

I love your signature !

The best I've read in a very long time.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
In Brazil, an oil disaster 10 years ago struck an ecosystem much like the mangrove swamps in the US...

This from AlJazeera.

This Brazil spill total was only 1/4 the amount, that BP is leaking every day!

Lessons in Brazil's oil spill after a decade

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Letter from BP Chief Managing Director Bob Dudley to National Incident Commander Admiral Thad Allen (Fri 07/09/10 06:49pm):

Charts and Diagrams incliuded after the letter. Very interesting and tells what they are planning on doing as of yesterday.

www.deepwaterhorizonresponse.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I just dont get it, seems a little revealing considering the amount of media blackout we are currently seeing. Not discrediting you (OP) but I find this a little too convenient.

[edit on 9/7/10 by StarTraveller]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
I just dont get it, seems a little revealing considering the amount of media blackout we are currently seeing. Not discrediting you (OP) but I find this a little too convenient.

Sure,
here you go. www.deepwaterhorizonresponse.com...

Right from the horses mouth (as they say)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by StarTraveller

Sure,
here you go. www.deepwaterhorizonresponse.com...

Right from the horses mouth (as they say)

Thanks Buddy, realised where it was from after I posted so sorry for that, also had hoped my ninja edit would not have been seen

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
EW EW EW EW EW that was so gross. One of the cameras got globs of oil all over it and while I was watching the huge plume of oil wondering if it was my eyes plaing tricks or if it really was bigger than it was the last time I looked and noticing that there was a lot more white gass looking stuff that I had ever seen before when a dead fish went by. I about lost my breakfast. That was sooo grossss

Dead fish is nothing compared to the body I and a few others saw.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cb0688

Can we please keep the posts relating to the monitoring of the ROV feeds?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
the cap on the bop looks different. is it still the same one? look at skandi rov one and two. it looks like a "fin" from the cap is bent? The flow looks less from these two rovs. but looking at enterprise rov 2, it doesn't even look like the same flow that the skandi rov's are looking at. any thoughts?

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join