It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iamfascinated

I'm in the US and am having no issues accessing that.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I agree. Mine (Viking 1 and 2) havent been working the last three hours, either.

black screen.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Is that bulging sea bed we're seeing or just ruffled sand...?
Not very happy since for the last couple of days the top hat seemed secure and the whole container more stable. Now it appears we're back to the wobbles again. Yeah - I really believe they'll have the relef wells drilled on schedule!
Sorry to sound so cynical but these images and the inconsistancy's there in sadly don't give me much confidence

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I admit to not viewing all the live shaking that many of you guys mention (only saw some posted vids etc). However, it would be my guess that turbidity fluctuations coming from the well could cause some very violent shaking - perhaps even hydrates breaking loose in the assembly etc.

Back in the days of copper pipes, I have seen houses rattle when water systems hadn't been run for awhile and had air deposits etc. Can you imagine with the volume of that well, and all the fluctuations of pressure, gases, liquids and solids coming out, what kind of shaking that would cause? I think a quake is the most least likely explanation of this shaking.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by whatsup]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GATruthseeker

Wow have never heard about security for weather info anywhere, ever? Has anyone else?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I just found this!!
sorry wish i had better news

www.youtube.com...

Love and light

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Did the entire thing just topple over right now? Look at that!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tryin2follow

Could you elaborate please.

Which live feed are you looking at?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Nope. Didn't topple over.

Ocean Int. ROV 2 is clearly fanning the flow, probably to clean off some of the gunk, etc.

Enterprise ROV 1 is applying dispersant.

Skandi ROV 1 is also applying dispersant, though it is hard to see since the flow from the fan is blowing right toward it.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tryin2follow

Look at Boa Deep C ROV 1

They have a big fan blowing on the stream.

Ok they are now moving it away.

No it did not fall over.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
OK Thank you very much. I was watching the oil flow the other way on an angle. Did not know there were fans down there changing the flow of the oil... Why are they fanning it?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
BP Only Skimming 900 Barrels of Oil a Day! Pathetic...

The Claims, and the Reality

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hey guys, make sure you take a look at SWCCFAN's post "Hancock County MS beaches closed" link to post

as he says:
"Also a friend that still works offshore reported chatter that BP has a blowout on the first releif well but its not confirmed."

That's extremely interesting and may become a very important post...well done, but that doesn't sound good.

I was watching the BOP dancing around last night and it crossed my mind whether perhaps the 'vibration' on the BOP may be in some way due to action further down with the relief well - i.e. attempting to drill into the well/shaft/seismic agitation?

Also, it may explain why otherwise promising releases of info on the relief well progress earlier in the week went oh so quiet...

I also wonder whether it may be linked to the increasing crackdown on site security, press access, web coverage and the sometimes reported loss of ROV feeds this week I've seen on ATS...?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I just sent an email to the Whitehouse asking them to stop BP from spraying toxic dispersants. Please everyone do the same or call the switchboard. Going to look at the feeds now.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I found this on cryptome:
Deepwater Horizon Crude Assay

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crustas

fake.

period.

fake

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by telfyr

How do you know if it is fake or not? It is fake, just because you want? Or because you know? If so, show some elements, please.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by crustas
reply to post by telfyr

How do you know if it is fake or not? It is fake, just because you want? Or because you know? If so, show some elements, please.

these numbers are constantly monitored.
a copy of a fauge copy, of some data , without proper identification ,
time, when what meters etc.
its fake.

this data aint on paper like that.
i know.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I just found this info on the area. There seems to be a sunken WWII German sub down there with the well. DKM U-166 and 307 individual or groups of artifacts were documented at the site. Thats a new twist. And they just had a mine float up on the beach near by from WWII.

Keep your eyes out for strange objects on the sea floor.

www.pastfoundation.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
So I have been checking in on the live feed once every couple of days, just to see what's new. I have got to say, looking at it tonight, what the heck?

It looks as if it is being held up with a bunch of hydrolic jacks and poles or something. Is the BOP that unstable? Certainly isn't very reasuring!

EDIT TO ADD: alright, it just answered my question for me! As I was watching, the whole thing started shifting and jumping around, the oil flow surging at the same time....wow.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by westcoast]

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join