It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Cheers Ektar, forgot about that pic. That does look pretty unusual, quite worrying if it is really at the cap too.

That seems to be the rov tactics every time: zoom in, see a leak, then run like feck lol

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Also a small not regarding the coordinates on the ROVs...lately it seems they have been showing the "interesting" stuff on the ROVs that we cannot determine where they are on the seafloor...really the only details on those we have are headlights of other ROVs, a distant shadow of the BOP etc...Stopping short of cutting them of for a few seconds or up to a few minutes, and slowing down the frame rates and color filters, its a wonder where the heck any of them really are.

I do know, from previous screen shots I got: My album, I can safely say the Q4000 is nowhere near the Deepwater well. Will post a few that shows ROVs that are there, but we do not see the feeds:

In the top picture you can clearly make out at least 2 more ROVs in close proximity to this alleged other well, or something that is NOT at Deepwater.

In the second one you see clearly 2 ROVs, and a possible third near the bottom right. At the time, none of these feeds form the 3 unknown ROVs, were shown on the feeds we all watch now.

The image also clearly shows a well type structure that looks nothing like the Deepwater wellhead:

[edit on 11-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar
reply to post by StealthyKat

Here's that earlier shot I posted...
you can see the leaks around the "White Part"
also those 2 grey patches below it that you can barely see
were REALLY leaking!
What happened was camera zoomed in to get
a view, saw leaks, & RAN...LOL did a quick zoom out
so I barely got the shot...they went to black...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a95ad8b9e57c.jpg[/atsimg]

Ektar

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Ektar]

YES that's it....except when I saw it, there was a lot coming out....like a big cloud of it....that's why I was so freaked out LOL!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Kratos, I sent you a u2u.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Check the lean on that last dragon pic!

Aye ive noticed times when theres rovs knocking about whose feeds are nowhere to be found as well. Wonder how many they really have down there. And what else.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by niblo

Re: The pic by Dragon showing the lean
That doesn't look very good

[edit on 11-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

[edit on 11-8-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I still want to know what that thig they were propping up was...if anyone finds out please let me know. Just curious about that!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
BP's Twitter"Weather front approaching. Have suspended operations on well head to make sure we can continue w/ relief well safely. Adm Allen

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
BP's Twitter"Weather front approaching. Have suspended operations on well head to make sure we can continue w/ relief well safely. Adm Allen

Yep...it's coming straight for us....they said tomorrow evening. I hate it when they have to leave and ere is no one watching that thing!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Also BP's Twitter "At a certain point, once the well has been killed, control of what happens to the well head moves over to the Dept. of Interior." -Adm Allen

i thought they had "success" a few days ago?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Also BP's Twitter "At a certain point, once the well has been killed, control of what happens to the well head moves over to the Dept. of Interior." -Adm Allen

i thought they had "success" a few days ago?

Bwaaaaaaahahahahaha! You got em Dragon! Lousy LIARS! LMAO

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by niblo

I thought I was just seeing things, like pixillation but I saw white smoke last night and got video from realplayer download. I don't know how to post video or anything, though.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I wouldnt know how to tell you man, I tried capturing pics an vids but it drove me mad so I gave up before I had a 'Hulk' moment

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by niblo

Hit the screen print button and then go to microsoft paint and hit the paste button under edit....crop

ps: screen print button is on the top right hand corner of your keep board, most of the time

[edit on 11-8-2010 by earth2]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Challenger rov 2 showed a hole in the sea floor with what looked like a black cloud coming out of it. Then, it cut away. Looked like it could have been oil.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Cheers Earth, had been using a program somebody pointed me too but I just have no patience.

Q4000 givin us a good scan of the propped up thing

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
Challenger rov 2 showed a hole in the sea floor with what looked like a black cloud coming out of it. Then, it cut away. Looked like it could have been oil.

I saw that too.. looked like a huge mound on the bed with fissures of some sort and there was quite a lot of seepage billowing out.. didn't look good at all..

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Both challengers have been scannin an zooming the seafloor all night giving us close ups of pretty interestin stuff we never usually get to see cause they dont show it close enough. Notice all the starfish they keep zooming in on as well? Seen quite a few eruptions, then as usual they move away from where its happening.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yeah I've noticed the rovs honing in on the sea bed a bit more these past few days. The pixelation is so big though that I'm hard pressed to make some of the images out, and you're right, EVERYTIME a crack appears, the rov moves away to go and look at a starfish, just spotted some sort of crab on Rov 2 now.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by niblo
I wouldnt know how to tell you man, I tried capturing pics an vids but it drove me mad so I gave up before I had a 'Hulk' moment

I'm about to have one myself. I tried uploading the video to ats but I couldn't figure out how.

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join