It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Up to the Minute" BP Livefeed Discussion Thread

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Something is now trying to prop up whatever is leaning on the Q4000 ROV 2...not sure what or where it is.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This was BOP in right corner...those 2 spots
of grey under the white tube were leaking plumes
& as you look further up the tube you can
see plumage on both sides...sorry I couldn't grab
a better shot...ROV was looking at it up close...
saw the leak & zoomed out, then blackout...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a95ad8b9e57c.jpg[/atsimg]

Ektar

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by Ektar

Uggggh..........I am beginning to think the BOP collapsed....read my earlier posts about what has been happening. I hope I am just WRONG.

Ocean Intervention ROV 1 just showed the BOP...it is still there, and appears to be in one piece (well as one of a piece as its going to get)

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

The Q4000 ROV 2 and ROV 1 are NOT at the bop...it is not at the Deepwater well...and has not been since I started watching the feeds. I have no idea where it is or what it is doing. See above post about the lean and wedge

[edit on 11-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

THANKYOU for that info!!!! I needed that LOL...I know yall must think I am a drama queen, but its just that I am so close and when I see things like that my stomach just knots up, do you know what I mean? That thing tha's being propped up is something I have seen all morning just bobbing around....don't know what it is...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
White bubbles or oil blobs are coming from whatever that thing is on Q4000 ROV 2...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
reply to post by Ektar

The Q4000 ROV 2 and ROV 1 are NOT at the bop...it is not at the Deepwater well...and has not been since I started watching the feeds. I have no idea where it is or what it is doing. See above post about the lean and wedge

[edit on 11-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

What is Skandi 1 looking at? That's where I saw all the things I was mentioning. Q4000 had a eruption earlier, but that was separate from the other I was talking about.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
That thing was just floating around earlier and I thought it looked odd just kind of bobbing around like that....maybe something came loose from somewhere and they are trying to catch it?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

No idea...whatever it is, there are some bubbles coming from it sometimes...And something tells me with the wedge there, it's not supposed to be leaning like that.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
reply to post by StealthyKat

No idea...whatever it is, there are some bubbles coming from it sometimes...And something tells me with the wedge there, it's not supposed to be leaning like that.

Yep....and it looks broken because the "cap" thing is kind of hanging over.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Wonder what we are looking at?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b35954ec9d87.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df31804b7a42.jpg[/atsimg]

This one from last night...what's the white spots?
Reflaction?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28f9b218188c.jpg[/atsimg]

Ektar

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Ektar]

[edit on 11-8-2010 by Ektar]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Those numbers are incorrect. The E, N, locations there are not UTM or have to be converted to UTM. This was discussed many many pages ago...I cannot even begin to wonder what pages.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Thanks ! sorry about that...
I will edit that off the page...
Yes I remember the UTM page...

Ektar

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Whatever the thing is being propped up, it is broken under the "cap" (where all the cables are coming out) part...when they look underneath there is a big crack ...that's why it's kind of tilted and hanging there.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
anyone watching challenger Rov 1 it was showing the sea floor, and it did not look smooth thwere what looked like bumps in the sea floor coming up everywhere you could see no smooth surface jjust these lifts in the ocean 6-12" in Dia.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
anyone watching challenger Rov 1 it was showing the sea floor, and it did not look smooth thwere what looked like bumps in the sea floor coming up everywhere you could see no smooth surface jjust these lifts in the ocean 6-12" in Dia.

Yes I see what you mean Will.....kind of messed up looking...part of it looked kind of piled up

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Found a good tool for locating different things in real-time regarding the gulf response, especially useful for members like Kat who live around there cause it includes locations of all the community outreach centres and things as well as the location of the wellhead and wreckage etc

www.geoplatform.gov...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by niblo

Thanks Niblo! That is very thoughtful of you! By any chance do you know what that thing is that was being propped up? Just go back a few posts and Dragon posted a pic of it.....we don't know what it is, but it looks broken.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
thanks Niblo,

here it is again both ROV are picking it up now. ROV 1 is sure having a hard time focusing now...

[edit on 8/11/2010 by -W1LL]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Goit no idea what that is. Olympics are awfully interested in all the cracks etc on the floor though arent they?

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join