It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Armada of U.S. and Israeli Warships Head for Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I am a Christian, although it is hard to tell, and I will not turn my back on a people who have been beaten to a pulp throughout history and only want to live in peace on their little parcel of land. I will make no apologies for that.

Don't be too hard on yourself. We are all flawed, but thankfully we are also forgiven. Keep it simple, live it out.
As far as Israel, people are either for or against them. Period. I'm aware of no gray area in this regard. Anything given as debate by one side will always be considered propaganda by the other.
Now, as far as someone seriously thinking that "Iran is no threat".......WTH?? Seriously?!? I can only assume that person is Iranian.

Buzz. Wrong, but thanks for playing. I am actually an American. A patriot. I fly my flag high. Much higher than yours. Which country do you swear allegiance to? I care about fellow Americans and don't want them hurt in more wars. So you want more wars for American to send them to iran? Sounds to me you are setting up some sort of ambush in a cave in iran...makes me wonder why you want to send Americans to iran...are you planning a trap there?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Something stinks here and it isn't just the oil in the gulf. Think about this stuff before anyone gets too excited. Strings are being pulled by outside influences. Just keep your heads about you and don't fall for the fear campaign.

Namaste and love.

This is the time to start loving one another and sending your positive vibrations to the Universe. Don't allow this stuff to infect you. Fear is what they need in order to keep this machine running.

Remember to love all.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Originally posted by justadood
Iran has not declared 'jihad' against the US. In addition, considering the US and Britain disrupted the Democratic process in Iran to install their own dictator decades ago, and have been meddling in their affairs for even longer, I would understand if they did. (But they havent, and many, many young /Iranians are very proWest.)

Get your facts straight.

Thank you, your point is well understood. America is not perfect, nor has it ever been. I like to think of her as the best of the worst. I will always defend her and try to improve her. But whats done is done.

The Mullah's are holding Iran in a fascist Islamic grip. It is a brutal theocracy. It is no wonder why many Iranians are pro West. I wish that President Obama had done more last year to support the protesters after the sham election.

I would hate to see these despots get control of nuclear weapons. There can be no good that comes out of it. I would support a surgical strike to take out these facilities in order to stop these fanatical Mullah's from spreading their fascist influence around the world.

I would love to see real democracy in Iran, and I'm sure that you would too. Iranians deserve nothing less. And though I respectfully disagree with your opinion, I admire your tenacity. Any ideas on how to improve the situation?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Canslli

Originally posted by Canslli
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

It's funny how people just forget about their country's past, isn't it?

Do i have to remind you which country was the only country that has ever used a nuclear bomb against civilians in the history of mankind?

If it was for me, no country would never be allowed to have nuclear bombs. Ever. But it's ridiculous how countries like USA, Russia, India and Israel can have it and the others don't. And all these countries that i named are involved on some sort of conflict against other nation.

Yes, it was a terrible event. It was a decision that Truman did not make without the utmost considerations. Do you think it was OK for the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor? Do you think that it would have been OK for Americans to have lost an estimated one million soldiers in an invasion of Japan?

Nuclear weapons are here to stay. You can't put the Genie back in the bottle. Right now, the bomb is in the hands of sane men, but someday, it won't be.

P.S. Although I do not believe that Kim Jong Il is sane by any stretch of the imagination, he at least has enough common sense to realize that if he uses it against the West or South Korea, his beloved Pyongyang will be reduced to lava, like a smooth stone. It is debatable whether or not his bombs are truly nuclear. His recent test seems to have been a dud, but a powerful dud to say the least.

I am more concerned about the situation in Pakistan. If Al Qaeda gets their hands on Pakistan's nuclear arsenal, they will truly be a threat to everything that we have come to have known as "civilization".

[edit on 27-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Just a matter of clarification. The OP states several "Battleships" were seen passing through the Suez Canal. H E L L O, the US has no "Battleships" and hasn't had any since WWII. Larger Cruisers perhaps, but sorry, no Battlewagons.
Respects

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Originally posted by itsawild1

Now here is a delusional person. Dont you know what you are saying?? Think little mind. To attack iran will be the last straw for many of us. These wars are childish, un-human, and simply evil. This makes you one of the uneducated NWO enablers we all fight. You should have kept your two cents to yourself. Go look in a mirror and say- we should attack iran and see yourself . I dare you-
I believe they are just strong arming and threatening. The USA and israel dont have the funds, or the soldiers to back up these threats, let alone the will of the people. To think they could hit and run will be the demise of america.

Your naivety shines as bright as the sun, and is matched only by your rudeness. How will an aerial attack on Irans nuclear facilities be the last straw?.......I don't get it. Israel has successfully taken out Iraq and Syria's nuclear facilities in the past, and most recently without even any world condemnation.

Do your homework, son. And when you look in the mirror, like what you see. And be thankful that you have a mirror to look into. Because if you are living in a major Western city when the bomb drops, surely, it will melt.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

After giving myself the "face palm," I edited my post to quote correctly. My bad. Sometimes it seems like ATS makes post formatting much more complicated than necessary.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
here is link of video about this NEWS:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Prof. Twister]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You know your ignorance is stunning. First off that little bomb in Hiroshima was a measly 15KTon, nobody plays with nukes this size or even tries to make them. And I'm pretty sure you're basing your idea off the fact that most of ours and Russia's nukes yield about 99.97% and do you know why they have such a high yield? Do you? Because we detonated thousands and thousands, about 4300 above ground and who knows how many below ground to perfect the triggers and the imploding explosives and the likes. Now I'd dare say if Iran was going to make a nuke they'd probably make a big one like everyone else has, but without testing just what makes you think it won't yield only 50% or less? And you seem to be mistaken in that you think that if Iran lights one off that others won't.

My friend you need to go back and look at some of the treaties made around 05 and 06 between Iran, Russia, China, Brazil, these treaties don't ban Russia and China from applying pressure on Iran with regard to sanctions, but if we attack them ..yes they are bound and have said on many occasions they will attack/defend their ally. Do you know that Russia has a 500 Megaton bomb that is said will blow a hole 1.5 miles deep if lit off at the same altitude as the two bombs we did to japan?

And here is another thing no one who dis-believes the prophecies ever thinks about. Did you know that after 911 our nukes were inspected and it was found that many of the triggers were defective? Do you know what happens when you only partially detonate one of those huge nukes, well I don't either, I've only seen it in a vision but you already know how much power the bombs have, what if instead of 60 million degree heat it only partially went off and just burned for say years or months? All the while releasing radioactive oxides and other compounds, you still think it will only affect them?

The scriptures state clearly that when this nuclear baby is born it will kill 1/3rd of mankind in and around the great river Euphrates, I suggest you go back and study the map just to see how big an area that really is, you can see it coming just as clear as your keyboard in front of your face, but you refuse to acknowledge the fact that Yahweh foretold this long ago, and if you could just realize that just like the bp oil disaster was also foretold, so is the war with Iran (called a sacrifice in the north country), along with Damascus ceasing to be a city, and after that yes a complete exchange of nukes from all countries who have them...and yet you think it's okay? You think you will escape with your life without believing the only true source of knowledge in the whole universe?

Lots of people make lots of predictions all over the net, I only know of one man who has set the stage in my mind as to what to look for and in what order things will play out. Maybe once the Atlantic ocean is dead, just maybe people will realize that those fisherman should have been fishing for fish with both scales and fins and leave the nasty poop eating bottom feeders to do their natural job, which is to eat the poop you flush into the oceans! Wonder why the ocean is so polluted, maybe it's cuz you keep eating the sea's janitor during red lobster shrimp days!

People keep talking about the shrimpers, and the oyster beds, the creator has no interest in saving these professions, it is an abomination to him and it is unhealthy for you, neither will he bring back the pig to the middle east. For those of you who think you escape as an unbeliever, you may want to read the whole book of IsaYaH, YeremYaH, and then MattithiYaH chapters 7 and 24, then go back to revelation.

With all the reading those of us do on this site, it would be a tragedy if it turned out all the answers are in your bible covered in dust on the shelf to your side?

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Buzz. Wrong, but thanks for playing. I am actually an American. A patriot. I fly my flag high. Much higher than yours. Which country do you swear allegiance to? I care about fellow Americans and don't want them hurt in more wars. So you want more wars for American to send them to iran? Sounds to me you are setting up some sort of ambush in a cave in iran...makes me wonder why you want to send Americans to iran...are you planning a trap there?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

Well, I haven't ever actually taken a precise measurement of exactly how high I flap my stars & stripes, but if you say yours is higher, in which case I can only assume it must also be bigger, then I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.
I swear allegiance to the same country 4 generations of men in my family have fought and died on behalf of---The United States of America.
I am not aware of having made any statement that could even be remotely construed as lobbying for war or sending any military effort to Iran, whatsoever.
Ambush? Cave? Trap? I don't even know how to respond to something so completely absurd and random. Did you lose time & think you were responding to someone else? Seriously, I don't even know what to do with that sort of delusional silliness.
I am not a war-monger. I am "for" no war.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

And just what do you think will happen to the wonderful people of Iran if someone ruptures a pipeline or tank filled with and interconnected to other tanks and pipes and centrifuges full of Uranium Hexaflouride Gas? Not to mention killing the men who understand, the only ones who understand the pipeline layout and how to turn it off in the process. Do you people not realize that their nuclear facilities are basically huge tanks with pipes connecting them to the centrifuges full of this gas which knows no mercy or boundaries. It is not like they've finished the job and all their stuff is neatly stacked on racks inside a dome that we can just blow up thus burrying the threat, no it is a gas and it will make the carbide battery leak seem like a trip to disneyland if they release it, it will ruin the land, the people, the animals, then set it's sites on the next country, ocean and eventually you. War is not the answer.....Oil is not the answer, we have built our world using oil, but allowed the oil companies to steal all the better technology in the process. Yes we needed the oil or we wouldn't be here where we are, but now instead of using nukes, and a bunker buster is a nuclear bomb to set off the largest dirty bomb possible we should be looking to the prophecies which told us exactly what, when how and where this thing would be happening to see if there is a place of protection for those of us who don't promote war.

For those who say they won't do it I would like to remind you in case you missed it that they already tried in 06 with 6 80 Mega-Ton bombs, anyone remember that? And just as the scriptures foretold, YaHWeH held this back,,, anyone remember why? Until he had finished sealing his saints in their heads.

The quartet has been given the power and authority to hurt the earth to bring about peace, they actually think they will obtain peace, but some of us can see a little more clearly than others. If some of you missed the first try, how about googling Madsen report and the six nukes and see for yourself with a little reading between the lines how everyday since then has been an extra for you, the time of the end has already came, but it has been and is being held back right now for the purpose of giving you time to repent of sin, which 1 john 3:4 tells you is the breaking of YaHWeH's 613 perfect laws of health, peace, joy and safety. And yes, spreading false rumors or downright lies about a person or nation is sin.

We should seek to spread the truth. A truth I see is that Daniel knew what he was talking about, and he said there will never be a fifth world ruling kingdom, so all this talk of how the NWO is going to fulfill it's plans is rubbish, you should be able to see that by now. Instead they are going to destroy themselves in the process and their kingdoms will be given into the saints hands to posses forever. Your heart may be hardened right now, but once you see 1/3rd of mankind in that fourth part of the earth die, don't go saying coincidence after that, but then again once you see it with your eyes, it will be too late to believe without seeing.

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
If we do attack Iran with evil Israel as our ally, I hope we get our asses handed to us on a Persian platter.

Doesn't anyone realize what an evil entity this Corporcracy has become?

The breaking day is coming fast, I suggest you all decide what is more evil a country that is systematically killing the planet or Iran trying to defend itself.

The universe is about to balance things nicely.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

After giving myself the "face palm," I edited my post to quote correctly. My bad. Sometimes it seems like ATS makes post formatting much more complicated than necessary.

Ya, it happened to me a couple of weeks or so ago myself. I am also new to this site. I must say that I am shocked at the level of stupidity as I read peoples opinions. Sort of makes me wonder just what the hell went wrong.

You must be proud of your families dedicated military service. And it is that service that makes everything possible for us here today. I am also appalled that so many hate the military, they are truly dysfunctional human beings, and obviously have no comprehension of the foreign threat posed by rouge nations like Iran. In my opinion, these people are just as much of a threat to the United States as Iran, maybe even more so.

I also am for "no war". But I saw this situation as a good opportunity to strike at Iran's nuclear facilities without putting boots on the ground.

But I have to admit that I can be a warmonger, but only when millions of peoples lives are deprived of basic human rights and dignities like in Iran and North Korea. But if there was only one person in the world who was living under such oppression, it would be well worth the sacrifice to fight to set them free.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Sound like preparation of something X .
but I think it is an act of the demonstrative adolescent self-abuse.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
RT Report on March/15/2010

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
If we do attack Iran with evil Israel as our ally, I hope we get our asses handed to us on a Persian platter.

Doesn't anyone realize what an evil entity this Corporcracy has become?

The breaking day is coming fast, I suggest you all decide what is more evil a country that is systematically killing the planet or Iran trying to defend itself.

The universe is about to balance things nicely.

If the US is forced to attack Iran to keep the mad mullahs from having WMD the Iranian forces will be smashed in days. If they strike back in any formidable way the US can turn Iran into a glass parking lot and there is not one thing that the Iranian forces can do to stop it.

The only way to stop this is for the population to take control and throw the mad mullahs out.

Plato said that "Only the dead have seen an end to war" and I am certain that until mankind enjoys a real sea change of reason which rejects the totalitarian leadership of men seeking power over mankind it will continue.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
once again no surprise, after bilderberg, you knew this was coming, apparently the USA wants to deplete its resources and military completely by being in THREE WARS

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Huh, I thought that this was covered over a week ago in a very similar thread, funny how people who don't use the search function and post threads someone else already did get starred and flagged out the yin yang....funny that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Here is a pic of current locations

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join