It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Armada of U.S. and Israeli Warships Head for Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoup4U
Well, if the US is going to do this I hope they have learned from the two "ongoing" wars. Strike fast, strike hard and strike repeatedly. Get in and get out. Let the Air Force make it a parking lot and send the Marines in to paint the lines.

HA HAAAAA! My step dad was a Marine & my brother just got out of the Corps, so I've heard my share of military humor, but this one is a first. I'm so stealing this line from you, with your permission of course ;o)

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo

The logic that "he did it so I can too" is absolutely retarded.

And Iran army could not make a massacre, much less a half done battle.

Iran's anti-occupation militias with dirt poor ww2 guns and IEDs could kill more Americans in a 2 year occupation than the entire professional trained army of Iran could in the brief week or two they would be alive for if a war would occur.

reply to post by unruly1

War profiteering makes money and patriots. That's what ww2 was all about.

The same things you listed were true in 1932. War made America rich and powerful.

It's a sad truth.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

I am a Christian, although it is hard to tell, and I will not turn my back on a people who have been beaten to a pulp throughout history and only want to live in peace on their little parcel of land. I will make no apologies for that.

Don't be too hard on yourself. We are all flawed, but thankfully we are also forgiven. Keep it simple, live it out.
As far as Israel, people are either for or against them. Period. I'm aware of no gray area in this regard. Anything given as debate by one side will always be considered propaganda by the other.
Now, as far as someone seriously thinking that "Iran is no threat".......WTH?? Seriously?!? I can only assume that person is Iranian.

[edit on 6/27/2010 by WashMoreFeet]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

It's funny how people just forget about their country's past, isn't it?

Do i have to remind you which country was the only country that has ever used a nuclear bomb against civilians in the history of mankind?

If it was for me, no country would never be allowed to have nuclear bombs. Ever. But it's ridiculous how countries like USA, Russia, India and Israel can have it and the others don't. And all these countries that i named are involved on some sort of conflict against other nation.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by Faiol

Why is everything a false flag.

The false flag thing is a false flag. lol
Ultimately, its best to call everything a conspiracy, that way, real conspiracys become murky and people claiming conspiracy are tossed in the barrel of nuts that think everything is a conspiracy.

Always look closely at those claiming everything is a false flag...sometimes they are not what they appear to be.

omg, I dinged my car...false flag by the illuminati working with aliens to make all free thinkers marked...with the government putting microchips in paint at mechanic shops to track you, etc etc etc...

some are just crazy, some are purposefully diminishing proper false flags.

In saying that...if you move troops into an area before something goes wrong, either thats some definate forward thinking, or something doesn't fit....just wait and see overall, and treat all things of size with a skeptical eye to any offical story.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hold on to your hats people, here comes another illegal war built on lies and deception -all in accordance with the PNAC document

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
Hold on to your hats people, here comes another illegal war built on lies and deception -all in accordance with the PNAC document

PNAC is a conservative movement...not sure if your aware of this, but in America, the liberals are currently in charge...unless I missed something.

-add: in saying that, the differences in political parties are more kang and kodo's blurred than any real differences...one hits on the patriotism, the other hits on the hearts...but the outcome is almost the same, and any slight variation to the norm either way turns into his nuclear extremeist view to the common people (programmed by the politicians to react that way).

meh.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Why is this on the front page?

Within the first, what, 3 posts or so, it was shown this was already posted, not to mention there is no link to a source in the OP, nor was there a reply to the 'article' in the OP by the OP...

Twinkle twinkle stars and flags...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Many agree with you. I agree with you. Sometimes things really do happen.

It's just when the US Government speaks, the odds are getting pretty extreme that it is a lie.

If Gibbs came out and asked "Would you believe me if I told you we are habitual liars?" - I'm not sure I could handle that.

It sort of goes hand in hand with the last time the US Government got something right - it has been wrong on so many things so consistently that the only way to do that is on purpose.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Thank you for the words of encouragement. But you didn't properly post my quote. The way it reads: you have The _Professional saying it, and me saying what you wrote.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by USXpat
It sort of goes hand in hand with the last time the US Government got something right - it has been wrong on so many things so consistently that the only way to do that is on purpose.

The government is a representation of the people...the community votes in their representitive....

The government doesn't screw up...the people do...we are the screwups for electing the people to begin with, or not making a convincing argument to the population to get the right guy in...either way, we deserve the government we get.
Revolution will change nothing, because after its all over, we would just elect more people to represent our inept collective selves...eventually we will stop blaming the government for being morons, and realize we are the morons...but that would take collective introspection...and people..especially Americans..are not programmed for that.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Obvious that there has to be a major occurance somewhere induced by deep Islamic ties to Iran for an allout attack. It already known obama and past US presidents are waring presidents. But they cannot fight without the citizens agreeing in it's cause or worth.
My nation is making me more and more angry and I'm the same as you all. Flesh n blood and waiting to be free of an oppressive warring rogue govt.
How more obvious can they make it. Our govt. Is rogue as fruck building up n arsenal for war when the current two wars are crippling us. Our nation is gone that's certain but the people are not. True that there might be too many obese or illegals. But we need to revolt Orwell willbe lost.
Don't forget obama was made for this war. He's white black. With a Muslim name that teases n taunts the Islamic states. He is always criticising other nations and then making them submit to our powers. Under zibignew brazinski Obama was coached and formed into a president that will bring about the end of soveriegnty.
God help us. And may my rifle shoot true to it's mark.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
is this a hoax?

its just impossible for the US to attack iran without some false flag, iran is no threat to anyone

Without picking a 'side' here, a nuclear Iran is certainly a threat to someone.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by USXpat

The government is a representation of the people...the community votes in their representitive....

The government doesn't screw up...the people do...we are the screwups for electing the people to begin with, or not making a convincing argument to the population to get the right guy in...either way, we deserve the government we get.
Revolution will change nothing, because after its all over, we would just elect more people to represent our inept collective selves...eventually we will stop blaming the government for being morons, and realize we are the morons...but that would take collective introspection...and people..especially Americans..are not programmed for that.

Bingo! Well said. The problem is not the system, the problem is in ourselves. Have a revolution every year and it will change nothing till the majority of the people in the system make the changes necessary to make it work.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Iran is not a threat and will never be a threat unless we keep bullying them...keep sanctioning them, keep telling them this and that..someone bullies someone enough and then they get hit back...thats what the powers want...bullying so they hit back and then we have a reason to attack...simple..

Iran is a nation of radical Islamic Extremists. We don't have to bully them. If they nuke Israel into oblivion, they will still hate our guts and come after us next; just like Hitler would have done if he would have taken Great Britain.

They have declared jihad against us. They are whacked out and they will always hate us.

Iran has not declared 'jihad' against the US. In addition, considering the US and Britain disrupted the Democratic process in Iran to install their own dictator decades ago, and have been meddling in their affairs for even longer, I would understand if they did. (But they havent, and many, many young /Iranians are very proWest.)

Get your facts straight.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I am new here, but in my observation, the crazier the thread, the less proof and links, the better. It keeps traffic up and buries the useful stuff, apparently the moderators choice?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

Now here is a delusional person. Dont you know what you are saying?? Think little mind. To attack iran will be the last straw for many of us. These wars are childish, un-human, and simply evil. This makes you one of the uneducated NWO enablers we all fight. You should have kept your two cents to yourself. Go look in a mirror and say- we should attack iran and see yourself . I dare you-
I believe they are just strong arming and threatening. The USA and israel dont have the funds, or the soldiers to back up these threats, let alone the will of the people. To think they could hit and run will be the demise of america.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join