It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Armada of U.S. and Israeli Warships Head for Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This has been scheduled deployment there changing out carriers in the fifth fleet. Every 6 months carriers return to port this is a change out if you google youll find a US carrier went through the suez 6 months ago. The aircraft in question is the Truman ill post its itinerary :

21May2010,
departed Norfolk for a six-month deployment,
to the 5th and 6th fleet areas of operations,
in support of maritime security operations.
21May-02Jun2010, Lant
02Jun2010, transited the Strait of Gibraltar
03Jun-08Jun2010, Med
09Jun-12Jun2010, Marseille, France
13Jun2010,
anchored off the coast of Hyers
to observe the air show celebrating
the 100th anniversary of French Naval Aviation
14Jun-17Jun2010, Med
18Jun2010,
transited the Suez Canal,
and entered the U.S. 5th Fleet Area of Operations
18Jun-19Jun2010, Red Sea

PS If there was an attack trust me the navy would not post it on there website. And just so you know CVN-69 Dwight D. Eisenhower will be traveling through the suez to return to Norfolk maybe this will prevent a new thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Thats like calling the USA a nation of radical christian waco, unabomber extremists. If they nuke israel they wont care about us. the only reason they do not like us is that daddy (USA) does not punish israel and lets them do anything they want over their. If the US does not support israel, the hatred will go away.

Speaking of hate, who told you that they hate the USA? do you have any iranian friends, or just what you saw on TV...some crazy leader of iran saying this and that...have you interviewd all the people of iran and gotten a poll of how they hate americans?

I bet more americans hate the USA than Iranians hate the USA...want to take a poll on that?

The Iranian Americans that I have met, all love this country. I was impressed. The majority of Iranians are being held hostage by The Mullah's, Ackmadinnerjock, and the revolutionary guard.

My beef is with the radical Islamic wackos who are ruining the country.

If Iranians love America, maybe you should too. Get with the program.

Uhh dude I'm as American as they come, where did I say that I hate USA? Show my quote on that.

Look at my previous post that I am more worried about our troops overseas in iraq and afghan than some iranians. You want more war and sending more americans in harms way. I Love USA and my fellow Americans more than you actually by that standard.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Uhh dude I'm as American as they come, where did I say that I hate USA? Show my quote on that.

Look at my previous post that I am more worried about our troops overseas in iraq and afghan than some iranians. You want more war and sending more americans in harms way. I Love USA and my fellow Americans more than you actually by that standard.

Hey, I'm really glad to hear that. Excuse me if I got you wrong, but you somehow gave me that impression.

I am a Christian, although it is hard to tell, and I will not turn my back on a people who have been beaten to a pulp throughout history and only want to live in peace on their little parcel of land. I will make no apologies for that.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Iran is not a threat and will never be a threat unless we keep bullying them...keep sanctioning them, keep telling them this and that..someone bullies someone enough and then they get hit back...thats what the powers want...bullying so they hit back and then we have a reason to attack...simple..

Iran is a nation of radical Islamic Extremists. We don't have to bully them. If they nuke Israel into oblivion, they will still hate our guts and come after us next; just like Hitler would have done if he would have taken Great Britain.

They have declared jihad against us. They are whacked out and they will always hate us.

You have absolutely no clue do you? There are virtually 0, ZERO, NADA Islamic extremists in Iran fool.

The Radical Muslims that want to kill us are Sunni and are by far most heavily based in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan - US allies. If you want to truly start a war with a county using your stupid reasoning those are the only two logical places to begin.

Iran's Muslim population is nearly 100% Shia - the enemies of the Sunni. They are the most progressive middle Eastern country, and the majority of the citizens actually like western culture. They are actually the best hope of the region progressing into the twentieth century and you want to attack them. Their only crime against the US is having tons of oil, and not being willing to let us have access to it.

I guess being completely ignorant and calling for a war makes you feel all manly or something.

At least have the slightest idea about what you are talking about before promoting a war that will kill thousands.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by proximo]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by proximo

Originally posted by proximo
You have absolutely no clue do you? There are virtually 0, ZERO, NADA Islamic extremists in Iran fool.

Iran is the birthplace of modern radical Islamic Extremism. Remember 1979, or weren't you born yet?

And I never said that I wanted to bomb the people of Iran. I would like to see their nuclear facilities taken out so people like you and me don't get bombed into oblivion someday, D).

And you can have the last word. I am not going to waste my time responding to your sorry ass.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
"Reports: Iranian officials dismiss latest U.S. sanctions"

edition.cnn.com...

Here is the start article from cnn

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Sorry to say but this is poorly done from OP

- he posted one week old article without providing a source where we can check date.
- this was posted on several threads one week ago
- he even didn´t use search function before posting his BREAKING NEWS

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
i just wonder how many homeless family's and starving people here in the U.S. could have been helped with just the cost of fuel they have used running those ships all over the ocean. The U.S. isn't ever going to get back on it's feet Frigging with israel...When are we going to leave those lier's alone? I know...When there is no more USA, that's when....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Iran has done more than enough to make itself a threat.

Also the US doesn't need a reason.

Remember that whole months long campaign in Somalia no one hear of and the media did not report on?

What's that? Neither did you?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
To my mind, the powers that be on both sides of this dispute have more money than sense and simply enjoy playing with power. The game of politics gives them something to thrive on. Both parties seem incapable of reaching agreement because of inflated ego's and a lack of humanity and faith in there fellow man.

In my opinion, if Iran is to be denied the right to nuclear power by force because of distrust then I can't see how any country can be trusted to use it purely for peaceful purposes.

Our monetary system is failing and could collapse very soon. Oil production looks to be in permanent decline. This giant pyramid scheme of growth is beginning to crumble and if we can't learn to find a peaceful way to live together then I see no hope for our species.

The so called leaders of this world need to grow up and start making some fundamental agreements on how we can begin to completey disarm every single nuclear warhead on our planet.

In the UK we are about to have £100 billion of our/my taxes spent on a nuclear system I do not want. But again, it's men riddled with fear, who play this game of power, unable to take a leap of faith to set a global example for humanity who continue to build these weapons of mass destruction.

Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Here's some breaking news as well:

01) USA is broke
02) Gulf of Mexico is a complete disaster
03) Millions starving
04) Unemployement almost as high as the Dirty 30's
05) Losing 2 wars
06) Your government attacked it's own people
07) Americans are prohibited to travel freely in parts of Arizona

Should I continue?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Afternoon folks thought you might find this interesting too. Don't think it required it's own thread.

www.gulf-daily-news.com...

Not really news as such, because we all knew Turkish airspace was being used to smuggle equipment into Georgia and Azerbaijan, but it does add some more weight to things, more and more news sources are publishing this info.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
[edit on 27-6-2010 by boredsilly]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Just a theory, I will now adorn my armchair general attire.

But it would make sense for Israel to use both Azerbaijan and Saudi airspace to launch an attack. Perhaps with deteriorating relations with Turkey they cannot get all their equipment into The Northern region, so they are now having to use what was originally a diversion and attack via Saudi airspace too. This would prove quite a formidable pincer movement.

Does anyone feel there is anything Iran can do to stop this? I understand it is all a matter of pride, but at some point you've got to think is it worth my country being destroyed?

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Big Raging Loner]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm On Irans Side .. USA & Israel Are Damn Hypocrytes, USA Being The Only One Who Have Used Nukes ... I Hope Iran Greets You With A God Fiering Massacre

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You weren't worried about nuclear fallout of 1,054 nuclear explosions inside US (land, underground, atmospheric...), you weren't worried about two in Japan, 715 in Russia, and 250 in all other countries total.

But now you're worried of nuclear fallout Iran will cause. That argument used to sound like a funny joke to me but now that Iran is going to get attacked it isn't so funny anymore.

I'm not picking sides here but you warmongers should at least get your facts straight before warmongering. This has nothing and absolutely nothing to do with nuclear fallout.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I have sat silent to long and just read this tripe.

Iran will do this, Iran will do that, they will allow nukes in the hands of this or that.

Dont think Iran gave suddam chemical weapons to use on themselves.
Dont think Iran trained and funded Bin Laden, in fact, most tin pot dictators where helped into power by one country trying to give liberty and freedom to all.

Some countries send aid when there is a national disaster, the US sends in troops.

please take a look at the world from out behind patriot glasses and you will see a country hell bent on world domination at the cost of all others.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
Sorry to say but this is poorly done from OP

- he posted one week old article without providing a source where we can check date.
- this was posted on several threads one week ago
- he even didn´t use search function before posting his BREAKING NEWS

I totally agree with Zmurfix. "Breaking News" without referenced sources being posted on this board in the topic starter don't merit reading, and suggest that the post is based on propaganda.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Blah blah blah "this looks like the end folks!" "THIS IS IT" "IT'S FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!" I'm sick of this crap making it to the top of ATS.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 302Found

source NEWS:

worldwar3news.blogspot.com...

news.antiwar.com...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Prof. Twister]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join