It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Ringmakers of Saturn UFOs 2010 *VIDEO*

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
gimme something to cling to Gorman91

do we really have warp technology?

where is is it ?why don't we warp the hell to Saturn just for fun ?

'cause that's what I would do I'd be warping the hell all over this Universe and the the ones next to it you bet!

and I know I'm not the only one.

where does this kind of talk come from? why do you say that?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Humans today are capable of being a type 1 civilization, but don't want to be. Gods knows why.

The reason is simple. A Type 1 civilization would be able to harnesses the energy output of an entire planet and manipulate truly planetary energies. They might, for example be able to control or modify weather systems such as hurricanes, which can release unimaginable energies that can be put to use. Also the power of the sun as well as Earth's electromagnetic energy and even manipulating gravity to produce enormous energy from almost nothing!

So why don't we want to do this and graduate to a Type 1 civilization? Because it's all about oil. The powerful 'oily' cartels will never let that happen. They would lose trillions of dollars and the power they have over governments. Imagine what would happen if everyone has access to free energy!

[edit on 29-6-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Well I guess I can explain it perfectly fine. I might be confusing this with another thread, but I did explain it. Nothing wrong with doing it again.

As I said, there are light based and mass based warp drives. mass based are more expensive but a lot easier to make.

mass Based:

First part of the device is a closed metallic cylinder. It has to be big, thick, hollow, and wired up so it generates a very very powerful negative charge. Within the cylinder's hollowed out part, you place a smaller version of the same cylinder, stretched to reach the top and bottom parts. Wire it up too so it gets the same negative force. Make the space a vacuum. What you now have is a vacuum filled with very very powerful negative charges. We now bring in a negatively charged ion. Most of the time I post this I say negatively charged Hydrogen, but this looks interesting to use as well

physicsworld.com...

anywho, pump the vacuum with a lot of this negatively charged gas. The negative charge will pressurize the gas. At some point we stop pumping the gas and keep the space closed off. We increase the power of the cylinder, making it more negative. Eventually we are going to have the electrons want to pounce off. This is bad. So we begin cooling the entire device. Cooling it down to almost absolute zero. We make the pressures of the negative charge and temperature (which affects volume) so powerful that the gas becomes a super compressed, super cooled superfluid. They become entangled, loosing their individual individual identities. They act as one very big molecule. Essentially, atomic mystery meat, if you will. At this point, if we keep applying force and lower temperatures, we get something that starts to generate its own gravity. We want something that can create a powerful gravitational force. It will not be an event horizon, but it will be very close. This cannot be done on Earth, or the Earth will theoretically have its orbit affected. We will need to do it far away in interplanetary space.

next step is to have a ring of these devices around your space ship. Preferably along the x y and z axis. But in theory, you can just have one ring horizontally oriented to your ship.

Due to Newton's shell theorem, the ship will feel no gravity at the center point in the ring.

Now we start rotating the devices. Each individual cylinder making the ring. Their poles, the top and bottom of the cylinder, are connected to the cylinder next. So we are rotating them Uranus-style. At a set spin, the devices begin to generate individual ergospheres. An ergosphere is a region surrounding a spinning dense mass. It is an oval, not reaching the poles, but rather being exerted like an accretion disk. The ergosphere has a faster relativity to the outside observer. The devices have a slowed down relativity to the outside observer. The ship, due to the cancellation of the gravity, is theoretically in outside relativity. But if a gravity well forms, it is at the relativity of the devices.

When you have a large enough ergosphere from each device, you have now successfully placed the craft you are in inside an inside out black hole. An inverted black hole. it is an ergosphere encased in an almost event horizon, encased in another ergosphere. Because space time is being altered, the ship can now multiply its actual velocity by using a time-space warp. When the craft accelerates, let's say, 1/10th the speed of light, the moving of space time in the inner ergosphere, shoves the region of space the ship is in a multiplication of this. if we have set the ergopshere at 10X outside relativity, the craft is now traveling at the speed of light to the outside observer, while its own relativity is at 1/10th the speed of light. The almost event horizon around this ergosphere is collecting anything that the craft is coming in contact with. it is a shield, of sorts. Slowing down time to the extent that matter cannot pass through fast enough to reach the ship. Don't worry about hitting a planet. At this relativity, the ship's actual size is masked. The warping space time causes the ship to be as large as a small ball or something to the outside observer. The ergoshere encasing this almost event horizon is multiplying the overall outside observer velocity. It too is 10X relativity. The ship is thus traveling 10X the speed of light to the outside observer.

That, is your warp drive.

As to light based, it's the same thing with focused lasers. Light, due to E=mc^2, can affect space time many times more mass can. It is more efficient, but more complicated. You have to find a way to spin these bends in space time to generate an ergosphere.

essentially, if the same ship above exchanged its mass drive with the same kind of engine using light drive instead, it would be going how ever much mass is being used faster. E=mc^2. So if the compressed mass was the mass of, say, the empire state building... Well... do the math.

reply to post by OrionHunterX

If the oil companies were smart, they'd use their trillions to make those technologies, and get millions of trillions.

Sigh.

So anywho. I have to ask someone if I can talk about his electron device as there is a technology being developed that would allow this sort of stuff relatively cheaply.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I love that post!!!!

you think oil companies are preventing us from using this technology to travel space?

why would they care?
I don't think they know a warp drive from hole the ground ,space isn't their thing. Something or someone in the Pentagon or say a Washington Kabal is the culprit blocking this I 'd guess

judging from the CEO and higher ups in BP that I've seen lately ,my guess is they don't have two brain cells to rub together between all of them,they have money and the splendid isolation it brings but no 'intelligence to back it up

I love to IQ test that whole bunch and psychological profiles would be interesting too or scary depending on your point of view I guess

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
you think oil companies are preventing us from using this technology to travel space? Why would they care? I don't think they know a warp drive from hole the ground ,space isn't their thing.

The point here is that all such esoteric science is connected. A so called warp drive would use gravity shielding (Research papers available in the LANL archives) as a means of propulsion. Now that means harnessing forces that emanate from electrogravity which in turn can be manipulated to produce enormous amounts of energy - zero point energy as some call it. This translates to 'free' energy systems that all can access very cheaply. You wouldn't need oil anymore!

Gorman mentioned that oil companies would earn trillions if they invest in these free energy systems. I don't think they could as the energy would be freely available with a small initial investment. The oil companies would be completely out of the loop! In other words they'd go bust! And then who's gonna fund our representatives??? Who's gonna be laughing all the way to the bank? Who's gonna fund the black projects? Who's gonna...well, nuff said!

[edit on 30-6-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

good point

I gotcha , I guess they are stupid enough to destroy a planet for greed but if they won't let us have warp drive where are THEY going to go?

aren't they going to choke on their own #e if it comes to that ?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

All the sources I read show that Saturn's rotation is 9 something hours and Jupiter's is 10 something hours, which considering their size, is about the same.

Also, Saturn move slower in it's orbit around the sun than Jupiter.

Maybe you should spend more time checking your facts before you theorize. You have imagination, but lack a desire to cross check your theories.

The large difference between the two is their mass, so their gravitational pull.

Both emit large amounts of radiation, which means they are ejecting large amounts of neutrons, the gummy particles which create radiation.

Both planets, like the our Sun, are made primarily of Hydrogen, or essentially single protons bound together. Jupiter has far more Helium, which gives it it's greater mass in comparison with Saturn. What is the source of the radiation, could it be the stripping of neutrons from the helium? Could the same be true of our sun?

There is possibly a great clue to the formation of the gas giants in outer orbits, and the nature of space that eludes us.

The solar wind creates a great bubble that most likes is a major reason behind the formation of planets around stars. Could it be that deep space is filled with gummy neutrons, no where near the concentration of planet atmospheres such as our own, but still significant.

These theories of yours about space travel ignore the influence of neutrons, in fact most of our physics ignores these important particles. It might be said that the theory of the barrier of the speed of light is directly influenced by the effects of neutrons.

Calculus is nice, but we really need to develop the next level of mathematics where we begin to take a far more serious look at the critical influence of scale, and the changes in physics that scale would help us to better categorize these different barriers that exist creating the different behavior of physics on different scalar levels.

Rough, but I am in no mood to explain better.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Sigh, outdated website IS outdated.

K, recalculate.

Jupiter
Day: >10 hours
Year: 11 years
Mass: 318 Earths
Density: 1.33 gm/cm^3

Saturn
Day: 10.5
Year: 30 years
Mass: 95 Earths
Density: 1/10 Earth

What I can still see from this is more speed means less gravity from the Sun. Most I can speculate is that their diameters are different. With the same rotations speeds almost, Saturn would spin faster with the same rotation rate, in the same way that a city in the North of Ireland experiences less distance in a day than an equator city.

In other words, the gases are still moving faster.

In addition, Jupiter has wind speeds of only 360 km/h

Saturn has 1800 km/hr.

IE, Saturn may not be rotating faster, but the matter it is made of is rotating faster.

This is significant. It means Saturn is more active within the planet.

This explains the rings as well. Pretty much, any major impact from a rock in space is going to make the crap hit the fan. But the rings are mainly water and rock. This also makes sense.

My original point stands with these different calculations. Saturn has less gravity. Nearly a third of Jupiter. Matter is not going to fall down as much. Every planet forms rings while forming. EVERY planet. Most planets, this ring fall down and becomes the planet. Other worlds, like Jupiter and Neptune, the ring stays in a smaller amount. And other planets, the rings do not fall in that much at all.

Over eons, the rings are going to become fine. Mons are going to form and create fine lines. Their mass will not be great enough to overshadow Saturn's, but strong enough to pull out ring parts and make fine lines.

Like I said, through a dough ball through some flower. Fine lines form.

So yea, outdated numbers. But its still explainable

Besides that, calculus IS math for the universe. The universe runs on the Fibonacci sequence. And calculus measures the decay over time.

And the engine I described works perfectly well to science.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Speed is a function of distance, not mass.

Jupiter is more than 10% bigger in Diameter than Saturn, so it is spinning faster on its axis.

Faster winds due to lower density, like I said from the beginning, low density is what makes Saturn unique.

None of this explains Saturn's rings. A bigger question is why hasn't friction slowed down the speed at which these two planets spin.

A larger Jupiter with it's greater gravity field should have a much larger area where rings can form, yet its rings are very thin.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yea I know speed. But it is still showing that Saturn has more energy in it. More circulation force. It's wind is more powerful but less dense.

We see this on Mars. When a good dust storm kicks up, it goes everywhere, smooth and undefined.

The reason Jupiter has no rings is simple enough. It doesn't. Every planet is a scaled version of a star. The sun too has rings. Very large rings. Well defined rings. These rings are defined because planets sucked up the spaces that would otherwise be rings.

Now as to the planets, Saturn has more moons that are smaller. And one big moon that's bigger than Mercury.

Jupiter has a lot of well defined moons.

There's your answer right there. The rings Jupiter would have had are now small planet-sized moons. The rings Saturn still has is because Saturn has one well defined moon.

It's an inverse relationship.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Hi i was wandering whether you know if any goverment agency has ever tryed to make contact with any of these crafts - these objects are massive and have been sighted over a number of years and really im just surprised we havent heard a whole lot more about it cause it,s proof of intelligence other than our own .....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

YEH right well I wish someone would tell the oil companies in the UK that they control the government then maybe people in the UK wouldn't be paying 70% TAX on the cost of diesel and petrol.

We pay an average of about £5.40 per gallon thats $8.10 most of its tax.

Dream on!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Huginn

has anyone ever tryed to make contact with these objects ?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mutchie6g
Has anyone ever tryed to make contact with these objects ?

How can one make contact with something that's nonexistent???

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Huginn

has anyone ever tried to make contact with these objects ?

hey

I guess if you knew how to meditate and astral travel you might get somewhere?

Remote viewers such as Ingo Swann may be able to help...

If you find out, be sure to let us know!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

We are still missing large numbers of pieces of the puzzle. If the core of gas giants like Jupiter and Saturn are hydrogen and helium, then what caused these large formations of light gas? The whole idea that space debris slowly formed into planets is simply not reasonable for the formation of gas giants, or stars. Yeah, you have some giant rocks which create a powerful gravity well I can see these giant rocks forming planets, which explains the inner planets, but not the gas giants, or even the stars.

The electric universe theory is the only one out there that attempts to explain these massive gaps in current mainstream physics theory.

We see life everywhere on our planet, but we view space as being lifeless. There is evidence that plasma, by far the most common form of matter in the known universe, when created in a laboratory forms life like properties.

The scientific development of humanity is still in its infancy. Most only want to look for life forms similar to what we know on Earth, when we should be opening up to the possibility that most living entities in our universe are plasma based and live in space.

What would make more sense is that these gas giants are formed by plasma life forms.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Huginn

has anyone ever tryed to make contact with these objects ?

Small steps. Start with a pet rock and then work your way up from there.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Actually science is reaching the end Once we invent crystal based computers, more advanced particle accelerators and a warp ship, we just have advancement left, nothing much left to invent. Maybe cornucopia technology. 'bout it.

The cores of the gas giants are not hydrogen. They are solid ice and rock.

Plasma would not create life. But anything in the universe creates life like properties. Ice subjugated to intense pressures would begin to generate heat and chemicals within would begin organizing. Olive oil, vinegar and bacon fat produces life like properties. That does not mean life will form. What is needed to create life are specification, not life like properties. Plasma and such things could not become individual species as the energy required to stabilize an already energetic species of chemical or plasma or whatever would make competition of life and such things required for evolution impractical.

Congratulations of learning that anything can look like life. Here's what bacon fat, rubbing vinegar, and extra olive oil makes:

I'll probably make a new topic for this video alone

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62b15ec1c5ca.jpg[/atsimg]

I found another video that is 4 minutes longer....

Now where in sam heck can I find a copy of this book that isn't going to cost me an arm and a leg.

I thought $30.00 for a book was bad.

At the author's site he charges $89.00 for a friggin copy and at Amazon they have two used copies one for $173.90 and the other for $249.00.

Ebay doesn't have a copy

Borders (used) $182.60

What is this book binding in gold or something!

There is no way I am paying that kind of money for the book.

Anyone out there have a used copy they want to sell?

Why the high price?

Anyone know of a free ebook of this please u2u me.

I have a whole library of ebooks for trade.....................$100. for a book
ridiculous.

edit on 30-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

snip....

Both emit large amounts of radiation, which means they are ejecting large amounts of neutrons, the gummy particles which create radiation.

yada yada .......

Rough, but I am in no mood to explain better.

Poet1b......apologies for the single line post but....

awe hell, I'll make it 2........absolute post of the century. You are so "on" & nice moves etc.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join