It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Ringmakers of Saturn UFOs 2010 *VIDEO*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Norman Bergrun's "The Ringmakers of Saturn" is the inspiration for this video on the mysterious rings of Saturn. The big 3 amigo's on ATS (mikesingh, zorgon, and internos) have each added enormous effort of personal research on this subject, by gathering up to date Cassini satellite imagery that is showing some very interesting anomalies on and around the ringed planet.

Download all images used and more here:
btjunkie.org...

See this thread for the amazing analysis from these cosmic experts:

"Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Things have changed at ATS - so I have found myself reading over the last few years of some awesome threads to say the least.

This video is a tribute to some former ATS gurus that have contributed more than any other in such fields of interest as these...

"Alien Spaceship(?) Shooting Plasma-Like Jets Near Saturn!!"

"Starship Warp Speed near Saturn?"

"Vertical Structure in Saturn's Rings"

Check out these members threads especially for indepth cosmic information:

Thanks guys! Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Good thread Star and Flag

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Nice thread

Related: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Accompanying video:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Oh way cool! thanks for the link - much appreciated!

reply to post by lancepk

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
So little time for me to read. Therefore allow me please to ask: What were the final comments on the pictures and the video?

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

It's a shame none of those guys are still around. Mike and Zorgon left in a huff and Internos left under a cloud. I miss them.

The video was pretty cool and the images were clearer than we usually find on this kind of thing. Unfortunately, a lot of them were either misidentified or 'suggested' to be large craft.

The moving 'cylinders' are actually Saturn's 'moonlets'. There are dozens of them and they are the true 'ring makers' of Saturn as it's their motion and gravity that has created the rings. Instead of a cylinder, we're seeing the motion blur caused by the shutter speed of Cassini's cameras. This way a round object looks cylindrical.

I remember posting a thread about the 'vertical structures.' They were the effects of gravity generated by moonlets as they chased around their orbits. A distinct and beautiful wave effect.

The highlight of the video is the brightly-lit UFO in the series of images that seem to show it moving. The sequence starts here at the Cassini archive. It's a UFO to some, but it's Titan on a fly-by according to NASA. This can be checked by visiting the Cassini website in around ten and a half days when it goes past again.

I'm not sure why you've posted the video and linked all those threads?! I remember posting in a couple of them and most everything was identified. That means you already know the video is misleading. I'm not saying this to be obnoxious, I'm genuinely curious why you'd post a video you know to be 'hoaxy' and not point it out?!

ETA: Just noticed you linked my old thread. Thanks. I checked out Mike Singh's thread cos it's been a long time. I didn't agree with his interpretations, but there was often a feeling of genuine excitement in his threads. Kind of a buzz. Zorgon and Mike should put the past behind them and come back. Me and Zorgon were often in dispute, but I liked the guy and u2ud him asking him to come back. It's still in his inbox lol

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I have a question.
How can these "bigger than Eart" objects can do their things unnoticed by thousands of amateur astronomers?

I also want to point that Saturn with his rings is most popular planet in astrophotography.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
I have a question.
How can these "bigger than Eart" objects can do their things unnoticed by thousands of amateur astronomers?

I also want to point that Saturn with his rings is most popular planet in astrophotography.

I was wondering the same thing! If this object is so big then why hasn't anyone else seen them?

Personally I prefer Mars and it's craziness to Saturn and it's rings

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
I have a question.

Now I'm not saying that there exist those huge so called EMVs (As Norman calls them). But as to why amateur astronomers may not be able to see them could be the equipment required to photograph them.

The Cassini Imaging Science System was specifically designed for exploring the Saturn system, and includes spectral filters and imaging capabilities for a multitude of scientific objectives.

The ISS consists of two framing cameras. The narrow angle camera is a reflecting telescope with a focal length of 2000 mm and a field of view of 0.35 degrees. The wide angle camera is a refractor with a focal length of 200 mm and a field of view of 3.5 degrees. Each camera is outfitted with a large number of spectral filters which, taken together, span the electromagnetic spectrum from 2000 Angstroms to 1.1 microns.

At the heart of each camera is a charged coupled device (CCD) detector consisting of a 1024 square array of pixels, each 12 microns on a side. The data system allows many options for data collection, including choices for on-chip summing and data compression.

Now how many amateur astronomers can afford these gizmos?

It's also possible that much of it is just partially in the visible spectrum and therefore extremely difficult to see from here. For eg, on board is the Composite Infrared Spectrometer (CIRS) which is a remote sensing instrument that measures the infrared waves coming from objects to learn about their temperatures, thermal properties, and compositions and measure infrared emissions emanating from the rings.

ciclops.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It is my belief that the Ring makers are in fact planet makers. First they have to allow the planet to stabilise with the correct gas composition and mass. Then they have to create the rings which will form the main body of the planet.

The planet already has its core inside the gas giant, the rings will form the surface of the planet and as stated it already has its water mass in the form of ice. It is also loaded with hydrogen which will of course go towards creating more water during the planets development.

What seems to make sense to me is that these beings create new planets because the sun goes through cycles which destroy the inner planets one at a time. So they are constantly moving civilisations from one planet to another. Then when the planet stabilises they return intelligent life to it.

I for one would call a general strike of the entire planet (peaceful of course) and demand that all government share what they know about UFO and ET's as well as all sites of interest being opened up to international investigation.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I for the life of me could never figure out why it is so hard for people to understand that there is life and vehicles in this vast Universe.

Why has/does it take so long for one to realize that living life beings don't all need the same thing to survive.

Slowly , way to slowly does this race wake.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
well this is simply amazing. I am believer but before i try to confirm my belifs with facts.

The images look impressive. How ever i have some theories that i would like to share:

1) Uncharted moons or big chuncks of rock orbiting saturn in not a "normal" fashion. May be they are rogue pieces of a comet that were dragged by saturns gravity.

2) Odly rock shappes within saturn rings. May be the rockes collapse and creak a "disturbance" in the rings.

3) Gravity pull from saturn moons when passing very close to rings. May be the gravity pull the rocks from the rings as they pass by.

However for me its a Unidentified Flying Object.
I dont have any clue on what this is

[edit on 26-6-2010 by HalfAWorldAway]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

A nice collection of threads of people who just got to carried away by what they thought they saw that they forgot some of the basics of photography .

You know seeing shadows as towers because they looked at a picture the wrong way.

Round objects that will appear as cylinders bacause they are moving during a timed exposure.

Just a couple of things your much vaunted experts did

[edit on 26-6-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
great topic

i miss my old pals mikesing and zorgon and i never knew internos had
gone off the board?

any info as to what prompted the sudden departure
from the site?
i know zorgon is busy with pegasus (i hope anyway)
but what caused the departure from ATS?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Hey, I was one of 'the much vaunted experts' you refer to. My thread was asking for help so I could understand how those 'vertical structures' were created. I'd spent a long time looking for scientific source and just lucked out. A rare poster called Mogget provided the explanation and link.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

uh...

The cut off is where the picture was pasted in a black background, fyi.

And nothing is perfect. Those are not UFos. Those are the many many many many micro moons of Saturn. Most of those "orbs" are as large as out moon.

... That's cause they are moons.

Saturn has many moons, and many rocks that are close to moons.

I mean no offense. But this is just a lack of common sense for seeing cuts in pictures and moons.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Uh oh....

I take some exception to this description by the YouTube OP of , internos, mikesingh and zorgon.:

The big 3 amigo's on ATS (mikesingh, zorgon, and internos) have each added enormous effort of personal research on this subject...

(I think others here who actually ARE, and have BEEN called the "Three Amigos" for a lot longer than that YouTube video has been alive, might find it a bit amusing.....)

However, setting that aside --- this is all fun fantasy/science fiction stuff, but hardly conclusive...and really more of a Rorschach Test for people, once they have "convinced" themselves....they see what they wish to see, and make even the most prosaic, and easily-explained science seem to be "only" the work of extraterrestrials...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, I see you also included that same "3 amigo's(sic)" bit from the YT description text in your OP?

Still....you have to admit, the fantasy threads about fantastical things were entertaining, often amusing...and FREE! I mean, usually you have to go to Amazon, or a book store, and buy the science fiction novels...

...or to get stuff like....

... amazing analysis from these cosmic experts:

"Gigantic Alien Craft Photographed By Cassini! NASA’s Cover-Up Blown?"

!! NASA's 'cover' blown? Priceless.

Things have changed at ATS...

On THAT at least, am in perfect agreement....

This video is a tribute to some former ATS gurus that have contributed more than any other in such fields of interest as these...

Oh...>click

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Very interesting. I'm not totally convinced, but there seems to be numerous anomalies that support and coincide with each other.

F'd & the S.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The planet of Saturn is a very significant planetary entity.

Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me a brief history of the metaphysical principles of the development of each of our planets that surround our sun, their function with respect to the evolution of beings?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall give you a metaphysical description only of those planets upon which individual mind/body/spirit complexes have been, are, or shall be experienced. You may understand the other spheres to be a part of the Logos.

We take the one known as Venus. This planetary sphere was one of rapid evolution. It is our native earth and the rapidity of the progress of the mind/body/spirit complexes upon its surface was due to harmonious interaction.

Upon the entity known to you as Mars, as you have already discussed, this entity was stopped in mid-third density, thus being unable to continue in progression due to the lack of hospitable conditions upon the surface. This planet shall be undergoing healing for some of your space/time millennia.

The planet which you dwell upon has a metaphysical history well known to you and you may ask about it if you wish. However, we have spoken to a great degree upon this subject.

The planet known as Saturn has a great affinity for the infinite intelligence and thus it has been dwelled upon in its magnetic fields of time/space by those who wish to protect your system.

The planetary entity known to you as Uranus is slowly moving through the first density and has the potential of moving through all densities.

Questioner: Where is this Council located?

Ra: I am Ra. This Council is located in the octave, or eighth dimension, of the planet Saturn, taking its place in an area which you understand in third-dimension terms as the rings.

And one more quote:

Questioner: I have a question about that Council. Who are the members, and how does the Council function?

Ra: I am Ra. The members of the Council are representatives from the Confederation and from those vibratory levels of your inner planes bearing responsibility for your third density. The names are not important because there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt them. However, not all have chosen names.

In number, the Council that sits in constant session, though varying in its members by means of balancing, which takes place, what you would call irregularly, is nine. That is the Session Council. To back up this Council, there are twenty-four entities which offer their services as requested. These entities faithfully watch and have been called Guardians.

In astrological graphical symbolism Saturn illustrates the idea that the crescent of receptivity, the personality, submits to the restrictions of matter, Saturn is known as the Greater Malefic , the bringer of sorrow, and the one who deprives. But Saturn only brings sorrow and deprivation in those areas of a person's life that are based on illusions or unrealistic expectations. Saturn represents the unrelenting aspect of reality that forces the individual to abandon all ideas that are not based on a realistic perception of the material conditions of life.

Saturn seems to have a powerful metaphysical part to play in the solar system and especially Earth, it's rings are a portrayal of utter beauty and imagination far reaching past what we can think of perceivable.

Sources:

(Pretty much all the quotes) - lawofone.info...

(Interesting insights) www.symbols.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
How very interesting!

Many of the objects in the photographs, I believe, can be explained by moons, or larger rocks. However, I do not think this explains all of the photographs. For example, at :48, the image shows that the cut off isn't simply where the photograph ends.

Another particularly interesting one is at 1:36. Could this be long exposure of a single moon? Or 4:21: I don't think that could be over exposure of the moon due to the 'bump' in the object. 2:34 is a photograph I have seen before. Is there an explanation for this huge object? It doesn't seem to be part of the rings to me.

More. 3:07 That looks quite familiar! Perhaps this is also just over exposure of a photograph so it shows a moon or large rock in a stretched fashion? 3:22 This certainly couldn't be over exposure, could it? If it was a moon or a ring, and over exposed, it should be a curved shape around Saturn, but this appears to be quite straight.

Finally, 3:57. I remember seeing this image a lot as well. Was it ever debunked as being a hoax? It's very interesting!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join