It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Ringmakers of Saturn UFOs 2010 *VIDEO*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Why is this book 120 to 350 dollars? Pricey for a hoax.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8f10a01129b.jpg[/atsimg]
Here are 2 reader synopsis included on amazon

Dr. Bergrun does not believe in computerized photo enhancement. Rather, he rephotographs portions of Voyager images - of Saturn and its moons - after optically enlarging the original photo in, I believe, a microscope. Dr. Bergrun makes a yeoman's effort to explain what he is seeing in lay terms. Still a bit technical, enough is there to get his points across and provide supportive text for the imagery. The conclusions: Saturn's rings are *not* natural, but are some type of effluent from massively huge, cylindrical objects, themselves measured in terms of earth diameters! The imagery shows, for example, an *incomplete* C-Ring, at each edge of which is one of these cylinders. Images also reveal red and white luminous objects in conjunction with the cylinders. There is much much more here on Saturn, its moons, and our own Moon.

This is a book where you can't skim or skip through, because all the pieces build the case the author is advancing. I looked at a copy I got from the library, because the prices for this out-of-print work are just past the stratosphere and in deep space. It is mind boggling to think there are such structures within our solar system. This begs the question of not merely the existence of alien species but far beyond that, how advanced they are, and their intent and regard toward humanity.

They have a website where supposedly its cheaper www.ringmakersofsaturn.com... but still, that is a lot of money for an old book.

edit on 4-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I think it's a bunch of bunk, but here's a link to a free .PDF version.

www....(nolink)/?7v9wroerjraoa82

Don't waste your money on cheap entertainment.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Ah-ha - my skeptical stalker! (again)!

Thanks for the link to the pdf. very nice of you dear man!

Here is a rare lecture for you of Norman and his Anomalies!
concen.org...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Thanks for this link I will definitely check it out. Some of the claims are simply too preposterous to be true but most intriguing none the less. I wasn't going to buy the book at that price but I have been scouring my local thrift shops hoping to find it for 59cents. Your kindness is most appreciated.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It is true that this "A" ring of Saturn seems to be coming from a source. These rings do cut off abruptly and rather strangely. Check it out for yourself.

Inspection of Plate 5 indicates that a slender body is orbiting clockwise and, in doing so, deposits a wide trail. This trail, which can be recognized as the A ring without the Enke division, is generated by efflux emanating from nearly the entire length of the body. While most of the efflux is generated along the top, some also appears to begin underneath and along the body sides in the form of streamers. These streamers pass over the side toward the right, proceed above the body and contribute to the A-ring trail. Presence of exhaust flames from each end of the body and the bulgy appearance of the streamers as they pass over the body suggest a circular cross-section for the body. A light source, somewhat greater in diameter than the body, is positioned below the right end. This source is attached to the body with inter-connecting emissions turning to an orange-red arc along the top edge. Emissions from the body can be viewed collectively as creating a net force on the unit. According to one of Isaac Newton's laws of motion, forces can occur only in action-reaction pairs. The reaction of the body to the action of the emissions is to move the body, presumably in a direction so as to complete the ring. This physically inherent mobile capability is justification for calling the body a vehicle*. The ratio of apparent body length to thickness, called apparent fineness ratio, is about 13 to 1.

The author enlarged these Voyager photos and came up with this on a pass by of Saturn.
This ring of Saturn has an abrupt end point as if it is cut off. He speculates the narrow strip emitting the gas is a huge long cigar shaped "ship" leaving a trail of exhaust around Saturn. Though it looks small something this big would be thousands of miles long and hundreds of miles wide.

Based on a 13 to 1 fineness ratio, the body diameter can be deduced to be 2785 km (1730 mi). This distance is about the same as the airline distance from San Francisco, California to St. Louis, Missouri

Some strangely placed "luminous sources" are also studied. I am only on the second chapter. Incredible. This book was written in the late 80's and is going for at least 60$. Pricey for a hoax, like I said earlier. I think this is something we are not supposed to investigate
hence my curiosity.
edit on 6-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
although im sure earth looks beautiful and alien to them, saturn and its rings are unbelievably beautiful. S+F

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Getting better at the photo coping. You have to see this.

Now tell me that huge BAR in the ring with red and blue spanning the system, (see it on the other side as well) is Not something very peculiar??

A discontinuity band, such as this, is rare in photographs of the A and B rings. Hence the phenomenon likely is aperiodic and of fairly brief duration - perhaps days, or even hours. In addition to the multicolored band, very narrow parallel markings can be seen extending chordwise across the rings in several locations. Further, two luminous sources appear in the right-hand sector of the rings. One is positioned in the Cassini division above the discontinuity band, and the other is located just below the band in the A ring. Noteworthy, too, is the completely filled Cassini gap. Usually, this gap appears mostly as empty space. An astounding 218,000 km (136,000 mi) is spanned by the colorful band, roughly the equivalent of 17 earth diameters.

I would like to hear an explanation for this if anyone has one. Up to Chapter 4.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Anyone with an understanding of electromagnetic controlled vehicles
please see page 35-41 www....(nolink)/?7v9wroerjraoa82 and see if it is meaningless drivel. Can't tell myself but then Im no expert.

Plates 17 through 22 demonstrate pointedly the massive power of electromagnetic vehicles. That this power can produce significant effects at extremely remote distances also is demonstrated. Additionally, two luminous sources, each about the size of earth's moon dramatize an apparently simple vehicular capability, albeit an awesome power in the accustomed framework of human beings. Alignment and positioning of vehicles on the left side of the ring system is found to be distinctly different from that on the right side. Yet, the narrow discontinuity band across the entire ring system is aligned quite in a straight line. Restated, several independent events acting in concert are required to create the linear, uniform-width discontinuity band across the tremendous span of chordwise opposite rings. Ordinarily, only a single causative agent is dominantly responsible for an event. Here, however, at least 7 powerful agents of like kind are involved. In this situation, intelligent coordination would appear to be a more reasonable presumption than a chance occurrence of numerous simultaneous events.

Even were the band caused by a single exceptionally large unit, the discontinuity band can be regarded as something of a big show. After all, the band is not at all a prevalent feature of the Saturnian ring system. Indeed, attention paid here may be the first directed specifically to this phenomenon. Viewed then as a rare show of power, the uniquely colorful band probably holds the distinction of having been constructed deliberately. This likelihood is enhanced by the finding that the A and B rings, in fact, are constructed. Formation of the cross-system band and generation of the A and B rings both imply that indigenous to electromagnetic vehicles is a portentous controlling power.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is (not from the book) from the DISCOVER MAGAINE channel also interesting.

This is one of the latest pictures returned from the remarkable human achievement that is the Cassini spacecraft, a probe the size of a school bus that has been orbiting the ringed planet since 2004. It’s returned one incredible picture after another, and lately — as Saturn’s orbit has brought it to a point where the rings are nearly edge-on to the Sun — things have gotten not only spectacular but also really weird.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here's one from Mike. I don't believe in gigantic alien spaceships orbiting Saturn. But this one seems a trifle strange. This is an interesting image of what looks like two cylindrical objects and four objects in a semi circular pattern!

I think that what look like cylindrical objects could most likely be due to extended exposure which has produced the ‘streak’ effect. But then they should both have been in the same direction. And the effect should have been seen in those four objects in that semi circular pattern too!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
That is odd.
I will admit these are all pretty strange. This is from the book too.

In the foreground is an immediate question, "Are there extraterrestrial beings?" A short answer is, "Probably". All photograph negatives examined by the author have revealed no direct evidence of beings. However, a strong implication that extraterrestrials do exist arises from electromagnetic vehicles being positionable. A source of intelligence is required to accomplish stability and control for positioning...

From a design viewpoint, electromagnetic vehicles represent ultra superlative achievements in nuclear physics, aeronautics, astronautics, magnetohydrodynamics and engineering. Inferentially, such attainments only could be achieved by a long-term, goal-oriented, non-self destructing society.

Electromagnetic vehicles possess obvious devastating capabilities which might evoke fear and anxiety in some people.

These discomforting emotions can be alleviated upon realization that these powerful vehicles have been around for many, many centuries; and the human race still continues.

In terms of a clear and present danger, man-made nuclear bombs pose more of an immediate large- scale threat to human life. In contrast, an apparent long-term commitment by electromagnetic vehicles to the continuance of the human life chain is comforting.

(From the book Ring makers of Saturn, linked above)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

June 30, 1908. On this day, a violent thunderous explosion rocked an area near Tunguska in Central Siberia, USSR. Twelve hundred square miles became devastated. Small villages and wildlife disappeared during this blast. A large forest was flattened. According to eye-witness accounts, a flaming cylindrical object was sighted in the vicinity just prior to the explosion. After years of intensive study and scientific research, a firm conclusion has been drawn that the devastation had been caused by an aerial nuclear explosion. Supporting this conclusion is the Hiroshima nuclear-bomb destruction which produced a surface devastation pattern similar to that recorded at Tunguska. Some scientists go farther with an assertion that the devastation had been caused by an extraterrestrial spaceship which exploded. After all nuclear bombs had not been invented at the time of the 1908 explosion

This is to make a case for long cigar shaped nuclear powered vehicles and the ultra superlative intellect that is necessary to create them. Not saying I actually believe it but, it is entertaining.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Norman Bergrun's "The Ringmakers of Saturn" is the inspiration for this video on the mysterious rings of Saturn. The big 3 amigo's on ATS (mikesingh, zorgon, and internos) have each added enormous effort of personal research on this subject, by gathering up to date Cassini satellite imagery that is showing some very interesting anomalies on and around the ringed planet.

Hi watchZEITGEISTnow, I stumbled on this link to a pdf of the book "Ringmakers of Saturn" from Norman R. Bergrun
I searched about if there was a already a thread about it on ATS and find your thread, so I thought it would be proper to post the download link here.
I do not know if it is already posted, but to be shore I do it nevertheless.

Have a good read.

Just saw that it was indeed already posted here.

reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

and even here.

reply to post by newcovenant

Sorry for this discomfort.

edit on 1/6/11 by spacevisitor because: Made some corrections and did some adding

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thanks Mr Space Visitor I appreciate that!

On this conspiracy torrent site you will also find a very interesting rare lecture from Norm - you have to join up and search for his name.

concen.org.../torrents.php

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

On this conspiracy torrent site you will also find a very interesting rare lecture from Norm - you have to join up and search for his name.

Enjoy!

Hi watchZEITGEISTnow, thanks for your reply, I joined up there, I did download that link The Ringmakers of Saturn Dr Norman Bergrun.avi[concen.org_tracker].torrent but because I never work with torrent I am not able to get it.
I am however very interested in his lecture, is it possible that you can send it to me by mail?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Enjoy!

Hi watchZEITGEISTnow, thanks for your reply, I joined up there, I did download that link The Ringmakers of Saturn Dr Norman Bergrun.avi[concen.org_tracker].torrent but because I never work with torrent I am not able to get it.
I am however very interested in his lecture, is it possible that you can send it to me by mail?

You need a torrent client to download the video. Install utorrent and make sure you select the option to associate *.torrent files with it. Once it is installed click on the *.torrent file you downloaded to start it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Enjoy!

You need a torrent client to download the video. Install utorrent and make sure you select the option to associate *.torrent files with it. Once it is installed click on the *.torrent file you downloaded to start it.

Thanks for your reply dethduck,
I go check that out.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Mike has some amazing images. Here's one that I saw on one of the web sites...from the Hubble taken in the IR spectrum.....

Note the different colors on the 'object' which is the result of different thermal intensities!

I don't contend that this could be a giant alien craft orbiting Saturn, but is there an explanation for this? If not, then it's pretty intriguing!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

How about a cosmic ray striking the sensor? Hubble is just as subject to them as all the other space based imagers. As seen in the other images of the series there are a lot of spots and streaks that show up.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f977e1fd98be.jpg[/atsimg]

And BTW, I can't find any indication that it is thermal imagery. I don't think it is.

edit on 6/3/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join