It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DECEPTION: The Biblical Lord is the Devil in Disguise

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Originally posted by Unleashed68]
P.S. Those who are seeking trouble are no trouble for those expecting trouble from them. I will not respond to the arrogant replies or deceitful attempts to ridicule. And I know the ATS will not make this a front page post, for this very reason.

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

I am working on an easier way to explain this soon.

Please tell me no. When you repeat yourself on the same thing, post after post, thread after thread, it is called SPAMMING.

I'm surprised you've gotten away with this much.

We get the picture, okay? You've made yourself annoyingly clear.

Why are you saying """WE""", so you speak for the masses? You have only made yourself ANNOYINGLY CLEAR...NO GO AWAY! Stay out of my threads then please, YOUR INPUT IS NOT DESIRED TO SPEAK FOR ALL OF US MADAM DICTATOR!

But you replied to The ladyinwaiting. It's easy to pick on women, isn't it?
This is a typical Muslim response, to degrade a lady. Cover them up, and if they dare show themselves, put them down. Why do you treat your women like animals?......You remind me of an immature teenager who doesn't know how to have a relationship with a woman.

P.S. My guess is, that ATS will not make this a front page post because you are an embarrassment to them. You are only allowed to continue on because of all the wackos who buy into your nonsense and might be "offended" if you were to be censored........it's good for business.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand.-Rom5

the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all.-Acts10.36

"Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."-Acts2.36

The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.-Acts11.26

if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.-1Pet4.16

[ The World Hates the Disciples ] "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.-John15.18

And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God.-Rev20.4

that question came up only because of some so-called Christians there—false ones, really—who were secretly brought in. They sneaked in to spy on us and take away the freedom we have in Christ Jesus. They wanted to enslave us and force us to follow their Jewish regulations.-Gal2.4(NLT)

You who are trying to be justified by law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.-Gal5.4

He forgave us all our sins, 14having canceled the written code, with its regulations, that was against us and that stood opposed to us; he took it away, nailing it to the cross. 15And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.-Col2

For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.-Gal3.21

The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise.-Gal3.17

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.-Rom9.8

These things may be taken figuratively, for the women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar.-Gal4.24

The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, "The man who does these things will live by them."-Gal3.10

And without faith(in Jesus Christ) it is impossible to please God-Heb11.6

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."-Acts4.12

God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.-Phil2.9

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.-Matt28.18

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

This might be a little off topic, but criticism is an interesting thing.
Some people don't have the temperament for it, and just completely lose control in the face of it. It's interesting to note how different people handle it. Those who are more grounded and confident in their beliefs deal with better than those who feel they are on Shakey Ground.

Why are you saying """WE""", so you speak for the masses? You have only made yourself ANNOYINGLY CLEAR...NO GO AWAY! Stay out of my threads then please, YOUR INPUT IS NOT DESIRED TO SPEAK FOR ALL OF US MADAM DICTATOR!

Seriously, you don't have to have a little hissy-fit tantrum, Sir.

Just sayin.......And you are right, I shall take my leave from your little thread. Say, it's up to seven now? Same thing......over and over.
Well, good luck with it. I hope you will find satisfaction that you've gotten your message accross. I trust you that you have.

Peace out....

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

ya think?

i learned about compound words in 3rd grade.

ten commandments (first thing moses did was break them all, literally)
and who says ten?

say + ten = sayten = satan.

how can GOD be all things if G.O.D can't be all things "G.O.D.", dear Governments Of Dollars?

the definition of an atheist is not defined as one who does not believe in G.O.D., but also one who does not subscribe to the belief of a higher or more supreme being than themselves.

so whomever stated the first commandment, fits the description of an atheist, according to the definitions available to us.

so now that we have logically established whoever made the first commandment was an atheist....

christianity believes that jesus was G.O.D. manifested in man.
christian means to be like christ.
so the christian teachings take atheists and turns them into christians, who want to be like christ who they allegedly believe was the manifestation of G.O.D., a self proclaimed atheist.

America is not a nation of men. It is a nation of laws

- General/President George Washington

i have been assimulated into a world of clones who share 99.7+% of the same dna as i.

i am not a man, but an accumilation of laws, according to the laws...

in one alpha add all alphas, aka in one add all laws

in alpha add alphas
in = N
alpha = A
add = +
alphas = AS

add em up = NA+AS

have enough empathy to wear your label christians and look into the mirror....

NA+AS [mirror] SA+AN = satan

eden [reversed and phonetically] nude
boots [mirror] stood
shower [mirror] rewash
trophy [mirror and spelled differently] effort

no possibly related truisms there, huh?

what is the number of laws?
how many mandatory expectations (laws) must i live up to in order to conform to your societies' expectation?

i am ignorant,
ET

Say ten = satan???

Every example you posted ,only makes sense (if it really makes sense) in ENGLISH!

"Say ten" for example is "diga dez" in Portuguese.
Satan in Portuguese is Satã

Eden [reversed and phonetically] nude!!

Eden in Portuguese is ...Eden
Nude in Portuguese is pelado or nú.

Perhaps other languages with billions of speakers don´t matter.
The Bible was made to fit only theories written in English !

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is very interesting information. What do you think is going to happen to all the people who really believe they are worshiping god, but then learn they are really worshiping the devil? I know someone who is holier than a saint and if I were to show this person this it would destroy them. I think people who are good, interpret good, It is how they interpret it in their own minds, which I believe they call faith, they have faith that they are praying to the right god.
Then there is evil, people who choose to worship evil worship the devil, which by most accounts represents death and destruction.

I guess you can sum it up like this :

Some people think death and destruction rotting corpses are beautiful and worship whichever closely resembles that in their own minds.

Some people think rainbow skies and green rolling hills of grass, and mountains are beautiful and worship whichever closely resembles that in their own minds.

Whatever exists, is in your mind, what you want to believe is in your heart whether it is good or evil.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Amen.
Second line.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

sounds about right to me-

"Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.-Is65.17

But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. 26When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.-Matt13.25

"But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.' 15"He was made king, however-Luke19.14

Brothers, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.-Gal3.15

The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."-Gal5.14

[Edit on by No King but Jesus]

[edit on by No King but Jesus]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
dooh!, i smell it here to.
right under my nose.
same old bs.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

And without faith(in Jesus Christ) it is impossible to please God-Heb11.6

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."-Acts4.12

This is just not spiritual wisdom nor the nature of the Holy Spirit.

You will one day be surprised to find out that Gods love for all is unconditional, that the purpose of this life is not about the path of self at all (salvation). When you see it is about the all...then the path of salvation goes out the window. The path of self is needed, just as many paths that are not are needed. But there is a higher road, it is for the ALL. None will be lost, none will be left. All will evolve, that is how perfect God is. There are cycles and orders that will take care of it all and make it happen.

The nature of God that you follow, will be the nature within you that you will have to stand up for to the heavens.

BTW....Jesus, nor God, desires kingship. They are that humble. This is where one can find, the nature of God, within the man Jesus.

While you cling to your Earthly book...the Holy Spirit can not offer you the food that you are in need of. You can not be shown things, while you clinch the things that hold no life therein.

Only life itself, can hold the perfect word. Its a vibration, its a nature, its within all life. It is love to the highest degree....we cant begin to imagine how perfect it all is.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.-Eph6.17

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
-Rev19.13

(and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.
-1Tim4.10

You have never heard his voice nor seen his form-John5.37

And Adam was not the one deceived-1Tim2.14

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.-1Cor15.45

The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.-John6.63

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.-Matt24.35

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them-Luke19.27

They will be exposed to the sun and the moon and all the stars of the heavens, which they have loved and served and which they have followed and consulted and worshiped.-Jer8.2

the sentence written-Ps149.9

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.' "-Matt4.4

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

As I already said, you are in for some big surprises. You keep quoting what another man has written. There are Earthly wisdom's that you write of and some are of Spirit.

Dont forget, even Jesus did not give the food to the simple man, and he taught his disciples things that he did not offer the ones that would not have understanding.

You will be shown, just as all will, after death (that is if its not shown to you in this life).

You will be loved, just as all are. We are forgiven for what we do not know.

Discern all things through the Holy Spirit, even the words in the Bible. If you are not ready to do that, this is fine too. You will be shown, you will be loved, you will be offered a way to learn what you are in need of.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens."-Heb12.26

" 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.-Acts2.7

He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent him is a man of truth-John7.18

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me, scatters.-Luke11.23

There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; that very word which I spoke-John12.48

If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.-Luke9.26

The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name.-Zech14.9

It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "-Rom14.11

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Ok, its obvious you would rather stick with the milk. That is OK. You prove that you have yet to seek a personal path with Thee. When you can show me that you have been taught something, outside what another man has told you, look me up! I would love to listen. Till then, Im not interested in you repeating words from a book, a book in which I have studied for years and still do.

From not on, if I respond to you, you dont need to reply, I will assume I am only doing it as a way to bring a voice against the idea that all things in the book are of Spirit.

Even if what I say is not for you, it may be for others. My best to you and yours always.

LV

PS...to others....a hint for the nature of God, is Thee requires no one to bow to Thee, nor will ever force such a thing. Respect comes from the heart, where the Spirit see's right through. Rituals and physical practices are not needed.

A honest heart and humble nature, is all that is needed, for the Spirit to show you things. You are accepted, you are loved, this is the spiritual right that man has tried to take from us. No one needs a middle man, no one needs a book, but the book is a good tool to discern between things of Earth and things of Spirit. Let the Spirit guide you in discerning between the two.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I encourage this kind of discussion because it is what led me to search out truths. I found out that all the Scriptures of today are changed. In these scriptures of 66 changed books are 10's of 1000's of omissions, hidden and changed names, altered texts. I found out that the oldest known complete books were uncovered in 2002 and are being translated as we speak. The 2nd Covenant is done and may be obtained now after years of careful translation. The 1st covenant is approx 1/2 done and will take a year or so more. A sneak preview of the account in Genesis of MoshAH or as changed by churchianity - Moses, shows that when MoshAH went to take his son to the mountain for a sacrifice he did so against YAH's will. YAH told MoshAH to stop and infact the scripture in that specific chapter says YAH wept because He was so upset at MoshAH for what he was about to do. Only until YaHuWaH had an Angel yell at MoshAH to STOP because this was an abomination to YaHuWaH. So why would churchianity change these scriptures? Because we sacrifice our children in the name of God and Country now every day. 60 Million babies have been sacrificed to Molech here in the USofA. 8 Years a socalled Republican PResident AND congress AND majority Senate failed to stop these child sacrifices to the gods of LUST and Immorality by simply discarding the tissue like it means nothing because to this world they do mean nothing!

Paganism has infiltrated the bible. Scriptures have been changed! All churches preach altered man made blasphemes!

Pay particular attention to the last part of these verses:

REVELATION 13:16-18

16. "He causes all, the small and the great, the wealthy and the poor, the free and the slave to give a mark by their right hand or receive it on their foreheads,

17. and that no one would be able to buy or to sell, unless he receives a mark of the name of The Beast and on the multitudes under his name.

18. Herein is wisdom. He who has understanding, let him calculate the multitudes of the elohim (false gods) of The Beast, for it is the multitude following the man-made elohim (pagan gods). These are numbered as sixty-six evils (sixty-six and 6 - whereby the numeral 6 is an evil number)."

***The Word of YAH - The King's Covenant - The Original Scriptures E1***
The first new archaeologically discovered complete Aramaic texts from 70 A.D.
.......................... www.OriginalScriptures.com .............................

As you can see the mark of the beast is 66 evils......

There are 66 books in every bible of all churches!

There should be 77! 7 is a Perfect number of YaH

6 is an evil representation.

YaHuWaH's name was removed 7777 times and replaced with the word
Lord=Baal
God=Gaud-Gad-Baal

Jesus which has a letter of J which was not even around until 500 years ago. Jesus from Iesus. Sus is the name of the serpent and the church changed Our Most High's Son's name which was YaHuW-Yasha aka YaHuW-Savior.

elohim means False god's. Big E or small e they are both evil. Big L or small l for lord it is still pagan. Paganism was fused with some truths by the early church as a way to appease the masses and design a sort of new world religion that would appeal to most. Those that resisted back then were destroyed.

YaHuW Savior's people in His time were YaHuWaHns, not Christians nor Jews. Christians were a group who took and accepted many pagan beliefs into their own. They were in fact persecuted at one time by the Roman empire for their fused beliefs but later Constantine created his church to include them and the pagans.

Everything is Pagan now, calendar months, days of the week. Expressions, names, tv shows, movies, music, EVERYTHING!

I do not blame anyone for questioning and say God is Evil... in these 66 evil books HE IS!

YaHuWaH however is NOT. He loves all and the original scriptures prove it.

Seek the Truth because the Search is what will save you and provide you the truths that have been hidden

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Is this just more of the similar rantings from your....HOW MANY OTHER threads?? What, are up to about...let's see...counting this one, at least FOUR! (**) And, all about the same.

This isn't your personal playground pulpit, you know.....:shk:
~~~~~
Amazing what a bit of research turns up....

On First January, 2010 --- This thread, titled: 'Final Judgment: All are Scheduled to Perish'

~~~~~

(**)You've been rather busy, in just a mere six months...I think I counted at LEAST seven religious ranting threads, all pretty much saying the same inane things....this one now makes it (minimally) EIGHT.

Oh...dear, oh dear....I see you weren't finished, and have more to add??

Stunning. The mind reels.....and the heart goes out, for minds that are in such pain.....

Is this going to mean the end for ATS, as we used to know her???

[edit on 25 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

Why is flaming like this allowed on ATS??!?!

We should respect each other here. 7 threads in 6 months is not a lot, seems like your afraid of people reading what he has to post more than anything because all you'd have to do is press the ignore button if you dont like these types of threads.

Anyway, on topic, I am not really one for biblical text as we dont have the original text and never will so you can never know what is original and what is fabricated, but I will agree that the biblical god and devil are one in the same.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
There isnt a faith,dogma,doctrine or creed available to the general public of this earth worth a cup of warm piss.Quoting scripture like a parrot,buzzing each other like flies in a turd pile exposing higher truths of alien disseminated bovine extrement wake up world there is no heaven saints or angels just the wizard of oz,his warlocks wizards and advanced technologies and smoke and mirrors.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
God is nameless....names only place limits on Thee.

We bound God to our languages, which distorts what is Divine.

The Holy Spirit will teach you this, if you just seek and listen with a open mind, humbles heart, with true intentions.

Even Jesus, if you seek him to help guide you, will show you this.

Love to all
LV

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Go to www.napster.com and look at the logo thats the little sucker you download at baptism,holy spirit my ass,this little fellow appears in quite a few places by those in on the joke sorry I'll keep my ten percent and not become some alien infested hybrid thankyou.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Jesus replied, "You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures-Matt22.29

the holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.-2Tim

Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.-John21.25

These are the Scriptures that testify about me-John5.39

were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come.-1Cor10.11

Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation.-2Pet1.20

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

If He is nameless why did he have His Name written YHWH 7777 times and over 20000 times in the names of His People? Why in the creation of the 10 Commandment Word Covenant Eternal Laws did he state clearly, My Name is YHWH in His own pen?

Why is the mention of the fact that we must call on His Name, Declare His Name, Proclaim His Name, Preach His Name, Teach His Name, even BOAST HIS NAME. Even the 66 blasphemously changed books of the bibles of churchianity were not able to remove the hundreds of times the scriptures state this much!

Treating His Name as unimportant is EXACTLY the result that leads many to feel just like what the Mr or Ms. who started this thread has very eloquently argued.

Truth is truth. Very few will even be able to allow themselves to see the truth and even fewer will be able to declare it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join