It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DECEPTION: The Biblical Lord is the Devil in Disguise

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have provided the evidences from the bible itself of their own writing confirming that the Lord, the God of Israel in the Old and New Testaments is really the mythical serpent in disguise. If I only give a few references, people will call bluff, if I give many I prove it.

Those who dare to read and read without manipulation of a preacher can clearly see the fine print, by eliminating the fat, the bible is truthfully a strategy for control over the human population by entities that are not human, but are playing God with humans.

I still wait for a challenge and debate over sarcasm and criticism, and for those saying I am ranting, I am not, I am clearly demonstrating a challenge before the courts of the internet community.

Biased are the many in their convictions to ridicule.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
dude I'm with you on this one. 100%

It would appear to me or anybody being objective an impartial that the GOd of the old testiment was a pretty petty, trivial, sadistic, short tempered, seemingly less than human in morals, tyrant. sounds to me like the devil won whatever battle there were between the two. Whats up with the 180% god does character wise between the old and new testiment.

What if the good guy was the serpent. he wanted us to be knowledgeable and free after all. the other guy wantd us enslaved and kissing his ass all the time, oh yeah and kept totally ignorant. The God character was really the devil and now that we've been decieved by and adheared to his rules where has it gotten us. seems like we follow this destructive self limiting path following god. but the serpent doesn't want that for us. maybe he was the good guy, the devil was god and really the bad guy. we've been following the wrong dude for a few thousand years.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
:bnghd:

My head hurts now. Happens every time I have tried to read that book.
I'll be back when someone condenses that down to 5 lines. So far all I got was:

bible bad

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

ya think?

i learned about compound words in 3rd grade.

ten commandments (first thing moses did was break them all, literally)
and who says ten?

say + ten = sayten = satan.

how can GOD be all things if G.O.D can't be all things "G.O.D.", dear Governments Of Dollars?

the definition of an atheist is not defined as one who does not believe in G.O.D., but also one who does not subscribe to the belief of a higher or more supreme being than themselves.

so whomever stated the first commandment, fits the description of an atheist, according to the definitions available to us.

so now that we have logically established whoever made the first commandment was an atheist....

christianity believes that jesus was G.O.D. manifested in man.
christian means to be like christ.
so the christian teachings take atheists and turns them into christians, who want to be like christ who they allegedly believe was the manifestation of G.O.D., a self proclaimed atheist.

America is not a nation of men. It is a nation of laws

- General/President George Washington

i have been assimulated into a world of clones who share 99.7+% of the same dna as i.

i am not a man, but an accumilation of laws, according to the laws...

in one alpha add all alphas, aka in one add all laws

in alpha add alphas
in = N
alpha = A
add = +
alphas = AS

add em up = NA+AS

have enough empathy to wear your label christians and look into the mirror....

NA+AS [mirror] SA+AN = satan

eden [reversed and phonetically] nude
boots [mirror] stood
shower [mirror] rewash
trophy [mirror and spelled differently] effort

no possibly related truisms there, huh?

what is the number of laws?
how many mandatory expectations (laws) must i live up to in order to conform to your societies' expectation?

i am ignorant,
ET

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Origins & Oracles Program is very interesting too
Michael Tsarion has some similar arguments it's a real long video
approximately forty hours.

originsandoracles.com...

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It seems as if the army against God is coming to a head. It has been foretold and so has the ending.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan
religion and proof don't get along

But let me guess... you believe that some UFOs are piloted by ETs?

/facepalm

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I believe UFOs are unidentified flying objects ...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Good stuff, like the Time Magazine comparison of DNA and snakes and humans.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Unleashed, you say you are willing to converse with others but not once have you replied to my responses to your other threads. I was kind, patient, and thought provoking.

You are no different the the ones that use the Bible to state truths.

The Bible, is meant to be the way it is. In the sense that it offers two natures...one of Earth, of flesh...and one of Spirit, of God. Its not meant to be a book that lays all the answers in the lap. It is meant to be a book that will reflect the inner nature of each person.

If the people choose to accept the jealous wrathful God. This shows where they are it in growth and understanding. It is a marker. If people choose to seek further, seek within, and discern all things through the Holy Spirit, they will see the wheat and the tares are both within the book, they will see things of Earthly wisdom's (jealousy, pride, greed, and lust) are there, they will see things of Spiritual wisdom (unconditional love, compassion, understanding, and forgiveness) are there.

Every religion has both. Its meant to be this way. The Spirits true wisdom is within the blueprint of the Universe and this very Earth...the life of he Spirit runs through all things of life itself, and therein is spiritual wisdom's. They have always been here for those that seek. Never hidden, never kept secret, if you seek to be guided by the Spirits, you will be shown.

Just as though its not meant to be to bring others to God through fear....its also not meant to be to drive others away from their beliefs through fear. Fear is not a way, for truth of any kind. Only, understanding, can get you there.

The Bible is meant to be what it is. It offers both natures we are of....of flesh and of Spirit. It is up to us to discern between the two and decide which one we will live for.

You are accepting too much truth about Yahweh...the Serpent...the Devil. It is more allegory, about our Earthly nature, which is jealous, which is greedy, which is prideful, which is lustful. To accept that God is those things...is a marker for those not discerning between what is Holy and Divine and what is not Holy and Divine.

To say there is a Devil, a enemy of God.....is no better then what the religions teach of. God does not boast, is not jealous, is not prideful, and there is nothing that is a threat to Thee.

The plan is perfect, there have been no mistakes or errors. There are many markers for man....and these are used to show ourselves, when we must look through the Divine Eye after death, what our inner nature is and what it needs to become. We all relearn, we reap what we sow, it is a cycle and a order.

There will be destruction and chaos...for those that believe in the Earthly wisdoms are creating with their very thoughts. We will have war, there will be catalysts...but this must happen, for we must learn how powerful our thoughts (beliefs) are. For us to find the path that is...we must as a unit, walk the paths that are not. Both, the path that is, and the path that is not...are within the book and both are meant to be there.

The Spirit that has offered life to the Earth is the same Spirit that has offered us the experience of 'life'.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Welcome back Unleashed,

So this is my question:

I don't really care so much about religion or whether or not if bible was written by a fake god.

I want you to tell us more about the "real GOD". You say that the creator has "incarcerated" the malicious spirits? right? Is that true and how do you know that?
What is our creator like??

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Leviticus 20:10 If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Thou shalt not kill?)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd03d1fd1da8.jpg[/atsimg]

But should a pedophile be put to death? (Thou shalt not kill?)
Would this be acceptable to you?

[edit on 26-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this. I wish it would do the world some good but as long as mainstream religion is in control it will come to nothing.

I say that everyone should just get over their silly beliefs and get a life.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Aesop's Fables are easier to understand, and the message is not buried beneath tons of crap.
Why should you have to decode any message from "god"?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost

Thank you for posting this. I wish it would do the world some good but as long as mainstream religion is in control it will come to nothing.

I say that everyone should just get over their silly beliefs and get a life.

You are welcome, and I am beginning to understand that people need understanding in very small doses and they need it explained to them as they have been trained in television, I am working on an easier way to explain this soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

As a spiritual being, what do you learn if you are just handed the answers? What growth occurs within you, if you dont have to figure some things out for yourself?

The keys of seekings have always been here, before all the books. It is within the cycles and orders of life.

Why should we have to figure out anything? This answers is also one that must be understood on ones personal path.

The real question is....why should all the answers be handed to you?

Do you want to be a robot, and only be told how things work? Or do you want to have some value and worth, as a being of your own accord?

If I give you the answer to the math problem, how then can you show another how to work the problem, how then can you on your own, figure the answer?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I am working on an easier way to explain this soon.

Please tell me no. When you repeat yourself on the same thing, post after post, thread after thread, it is called SPAMMING.

I'm surprised you've gotten away with this much.

We get the picture, okay? You've made yourself annoyingly clear.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The Biblical Lord is the Devil in Disguise

I can make it simple, in a small dose for you...your premise is FLAWED!

It is based an a flawed assumption.

There is no such thing as a 'lord', nor is there anything such as a 'devil'.

These are the creations of a frenzied human mind...as are just about everything in the babble...I mean, 'bible'...that doesn't specifically refernce historical events. And even some of those are exagerrated, because they're based on (at first) a Stone Age mentality, and view of the natural world. This IGNORANCE of science is what has led to the nonsense that is called "scripture".

Apart from that inanity, as a history refernce (once you cull through the garbage and superstition) the bible has some validity.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

ya think?

i learned about compound words in 3rd grade.

ten commandments (first thing moses did was break them all, literally)
and who says ten?

say + ten = sayten = satan.

how can GOD be all things if G.O.D can't be all things "G.O.D.", dear Governments Of Dollars?

the definition of an atheist is not defined as one who does not believe in G.O.D., but also one who does not subscribe to the belief of a higher or more supreme being than themselves.

so whomever stated the first commandment, fits the description of an atheist, according to the definitions available to us.

so now that we have logically established whoever made the first commandment was an atheist....

christianity believes that jesus was G.O.D. manifested in man.
christian means to be like christ.
so the christian teachings take atheists and turns them into christians, who want to be like christ who they allegedly believe was the manifestation of G.O.D., a self proclaimed atheist.

America is not a nation of men. It is a nation of laws

- General/President George Washington

i have been assimulated into a world of clones who share 99.7+% of the same dna as i.

i am not a man, but an accumilation of laws, according to the laws...

in one alpha add all alphas, aka in one add all laws

in alpha add alphas
in = N
alpha = A
add = +
alphas = AS

add em up = NA+AS

have enough empathy to wear your label christians and look into the mirror....

NA+AS [mirror] SA+AN = satan

eden [reversed and phonetically] nude
boots [mirror] stood
shower [mirror] rewash
trophy [mirror and spelled differently] effort

no possibly related truisms there, huh?

what is the number of laws?
how many mandatory expectations (laws) must i live up to in order to conform to your societies' expectation?

i am ignorant,
ET

What do you mean higher being than an atheist?
If you mean E.T, You'll find most atheists believe in them.
If you mean God, then, well..Yeah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join