It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DECEPTION: The Biblical Lord is the Devil in Disguise

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
Maybe this should be in the rant section? All I see is a large portion of the bible randomly quoted. Also what about the numbers at the end of that post?

[edit on 25-6-2010 by nastalgik]

I agree with you completely.

This is the fourth thread like this, with huge cut and paste, not a lot of sense made, insults thrown at mankind in general (unless one agrees with the Poster) ...ad nauseum.

If it were particularly engaging, not so angry, full of disdain, and original it would be worth persuing, perhaps.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

and you dare say jew in the same breath? Jerusalem? how old is the word jewish?

Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.-John21.25

Then how is it that each of us hears them in his own native language?-Acts2.8

they will speak in new tongues-Mark16.17

"Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.-Is65.17

www.sacrednamemovement.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well I think you have got fine tune your reading of scripture a bit better. Here are some answers, though I doubt you're going to like what I have to say.

Concerning Chronicles 1:21 and Samuel 2:24 -

Is this a contradiction? Not at all. In 2 Samuel 24:1, God incited David to number Israel because God was angry with David. Ultimately, God wanted to teach David not to trust in his number of fighting men, but to trust in Him. So, He moved to let David count the fighting men of Israel. He used Satan to do it which is why in 1 Chronicles 21:1, it says Satan moved David to count the men. Both accounts are true.

Concerning the "blood sacrifice" ritual that was required under the Mosaic Law -
Leviticus 17:11 (New International Version)
11 For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life.
The sacrifice of an animal for this ritual has never been considered evil in scripture or under the Mosaic Law. Remember animals aren't considered sentient life as human life. Therefore it isn't murder at all. You can choose to agree or disagree. But this isn't any proof that the Lord of the Bible is the Devil.

As for the rest of your postings of various scriptures, I'm not quite sure of your point. Your trying to make a connection between God and Satan, and using the Bible to accomplish your goal. But honestly you're not proving a thing except your real ignorance and inability to read the Bible in context. I would suggest that you take a few courses in inductive Biblical study. It would help you, but something tells me you won't be interested in that. You clearly have a beef with Christians... I'm sure others of your "faith" preach hatred of both Jews and Christians. If I'm wrong about that last assumption please forgive me.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

But whoever sacrifices a bull
is like one who kills a man,
and whoever offers a lamb,
like one who breaks a dog's neck-Is66.3

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."-John18.36

"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.-Matt21.43

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
A benevolent god that requires blood sacrifices!

I can't believe people haven't seen through it yet. I've known about this for many years - you're right. The "god" most people blindly worship isn't the nice fellow he makes out to be.

Here's a local Salvation Army hall I took this pic of. Blood and fire sacrifice, and a serpent coiled around the cross. You could have a depiction of Baphomet himself up there, and I still don't think anyone would question it.

Don't ever underestimate the ability of Dark to pose as Light.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

But this isn't any proof that the Lord of the Bible is the Devil.

The proof comes from discernment through out the Holy Spirit. This is the seeking within, understanding between natures of Earth (the cause and effect of the being flesh) and the natures of God, things of Spirit.

God has no true enemies (the Devil) for there is nothing that is threat to God or not a part of the Divine Plan. The flesh is the tempter, which allows us a vessel and tool to learn through, as Spiritual beings that need to seek our highest nature, of Spirit, within us and all others.

The 'Lord' of the Bible received an inheritance, Israel, this 'Lord' desired a Earthly land (things of Earth/flesh). The nature of 'God' in the OT is mostly mans own Earthly natures, very human like, and acts in ways of flesh all too often.

The True Spirit of God, is not of a Earthly nature, nor acts in ways of flesh. That is what makes Thee's nature Holy, Divine, Truth, and Love. Love is not jealous, Love does not boast, Love does not envy, Love is not proud.

There is a reason we must discern through the Holy Spirit, all things. The answers are not going to be laid in your lap. This would defeat the purpose of this experience, to seek within and discover the nature of God on a personal path to Thee.

There is not any proof that the 'Lord' of the OT is 'God' the Perfect, the nameless, without gender, what is Holy, what is Divine.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Yes, at it is for each person to discern this themselves. Its one of those things that should not just be accepted, but understood through discernment.

It is rather amazing as I look back now, after being a Christian for most of my life, still how many cant understand how much of a dark practice blood sacrificing is. The idea of a scapegoat as well, is very dark and was used in the OT as well as the NT.

Jesus was a great man, he offered his flesh back to Earth and chose to not fight for this life here, but to live for the life of Spirit.

How many of us are ready to do this and carry our cross?

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Remember you have to take scripture in context, you simply cant take a single passage out, and draw a drastic conclusion. There again you guys need to learn some basic study disciplines, otherwise you can take one verse and pretty much make it say what ever you want.

But I honestly dont think anything I say is going to change your minds, feel free to come to your own conclusion wrong though it may be.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You clearly have a beef with Christians... I'm sure others of your "faith" preach hatred of both Jews and Christians. If I'm wrong about that last assumption please forgive me.

You're not wrong. Don't ask the devil for his forgivness.
If you haven't figured him out by now, you never will.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.-Matt6.10

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.-Jas3.5

he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit-Rom2.29

For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh-Phil3.3

The Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.-Gal3.16

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I see many people that are posting against this thread have obviously forgot about this jealous god (not GOD) that promotes raping, murder, and stealing.
This god that makes a raper to pay some coins to a father and makes a poor raped woman to live forever with her raper.
This god that is jealous, clearly has a ritual for fire, murder and blood.
Since I was a little child I have always had a bad feeling for religion, churches and the bible..
And is magnificent creation is Israel..... hmmmmm
IT IS TIME TO OPEN YOUR EYES

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68
I still wait for a challenge and debate over sarcasm and criticism, and for those saying I am ranting, I am not, I am clearly demonstrating a challenge before the courts of the internet community.

Biased are the many in their convictions to ridicule.

I would like to call into evidence before the courts of the internet community a certain thread started by a member of ATS that goes by the name of Unleashed68.

Unleashed68 brings messages only of pure truth and ultimate righteousness... so it is with this evidence and this knowledge of the supreme being Unleashed 68, that I strike DOWN the notion that the Lord and the Devil is one in the same!!

I HAVE PROOF!

The true and real identity of the Devil

The title does not necessarily mean the topic is religious in nature, however, the identity of the devil is obvious. The devil is YOU.

The Devil is everywhere, because the Devil is YOU, the Devil is US.

No escape, we are all demons of the great Devil, and the Great Devil is Planet Earth itself.

Regards,

The DEVIL

all quotes taken from Unleashed68's old theory about the devil....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So as you can you can see, jury, the enlightened one has enlightened us with the enlightening truth that we are ALL, in fact, the devil.

If you reading this, and me typing this... are the devil. Then how can YHWH as described in the Old Testament be the devil?! IT CAN NOT BE SO!!!!

I rest my case.

(waiting to hear that I am both YHWH from the Old testament and the fallen archangel)

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Why don't you just stay at sudden reality or at least pay ATS for the advertising space you take up.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
To accuse God of being the devil is rediculous, and to attempt to use gods word to prove it is laughable. The truth in fact is quite the opposite, let ME enlighten YOU! Satan is also allah. Mohamad is the false prophet. Their Mahdi is the antichrist. Islam is therefore the religion of death!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

God is nameless....all books and all religions do not portray Thee's holiness and divinity.

The nature that is displayed in the books mainly is the nature of man, nothing more or less. Every now and then, the Holy Spirit shines through in the books, but its few and far between.

A wrathful, jealous, angry God....is not better then man.

You have to ask questions, like what does Holy mean, what does Divine mean....what is Spirit.

At the very moment we try to name God..we limit Thee.

There can be human understanding in the names we give Thee....but it still, limits Thee to our language and what we understand, which has limits.

What is laughable, is we think that God would leave truth to be told to us by another man. What is laughable is that the word of God would be found in a Earthly object made by man. Then, we are taught, to not cling to things that are of Earth, that can be destroyed. There is only one thing that only God can destroy Theeself...this is life. Where the Spirit dwells, where the offering of Spirit can be found, seen, and experienced. Now and then, a man who has awoken to the word of God in life....leaves wisdom of Spirit to us, but more often then not, man leaves Earthly wisdom, lacking the Spirit. There is reason for this...for we all must discern things, through the Spirit. We cant just be given the pearls and the food without the understanding and the milk. We have to walk many paths that are not...to see the path that is. Its a cycle, its perfect, its the way it was meant to be.

Just sharing thoughts, not debating or arguing.
My best
LV

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus
reply to post by LeoVirgo

your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.-Matt6.10

There is so much truth in these words, even most religious folk miss the meaning.

These are though, words of Spirit.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I disagree. When I think of God I picture a very nice Unicron from transformers. Yeah it is #ing odd. Go with it LOL

Anyways, I fear my God. I fear him for what he can do. It is your fault for believing this dimension. The only dimension you know of. Many of you are new souls and some are old. Reincarnation is a bitch.

He can tear me apart, place me in a deer that is about to get torn by lions. Pain is knowledge.

Pain is on earth. We are the foot stool of God.

Pain creates light. Dark creates light. It is on the level of knowledge and experiance (WISDOM)

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

if the devil is the grand deciever wouldnt it be logical that he would make himself god in the bible this is what i'm saying!

he warsn you of himself so that you will worship him! god is not god but infact the devil and he warns you of himself so that you will worship him he's both infact...if i was a grand deciever thats what i would do but i guess no one understands a grand deciever when they've been warned of one!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Don't start calling the god of the Old Testament the serpent.
The serpent is such a beautiful being - an entirely different being to old "Yahweh or the highway."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join