It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up White People!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

I believe that's a part of the conspiracy concerning TPTB. The killed all of the strong black leaders during the civil rights movements. They then flooded black communities with cheap drugs, guns, and gangs. Then built up a culture that glorifies selling/using drugs and gangs. Then they locked up many black men, therefor destroying the basic family model. Children are left to grow up with their mothers or grandparents or other family, poorly supervised, lured into gangs and the cycle perpetuates itself. You have a weakened black community. What few black leaders that remain are merely puppets of TPTB. Toe the line or your killed.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
Why would ANY race want to push a superiority agenda?

That attitude is nothing but racist. It has many facets, from clicks to clubs, to societies, to races, to gender, to age, to classes, to nations, etc, etc.

It gives legitimacy to extermination - it's EVIL.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by FearNoEvil]

you must live under a rock. in case you haven't noticed in the past 8,000 years it's been clearly determined that race is one of the more viable reasons to go to war in the first place. whether or not you agree with it isn't the point. this is how the world is.

america is one of teh few places that pretends that people shouldn't be racist. in most countries (america included, just not publicly) it's just common knowledge that you stick with your own race for the most part and everyone else can go to hell.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

Yeah, you summed it up right there. But if TPTB are organized enough to pull that off then there has got to be a evil force behind it - IMO.

It may just be the trait of evil men.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanObanion

I was thinking sort of like you. If this is nonsense, and the protestors caused this to be a big thing and it's ridiculous, why did the OP spread it further on the internet using ATS? And now the OP has helped make it an even bigger thing? Oh, well.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
First off I don't want to get into an argument here, as I see many people have passionate opinions about this and truthfully that worries me but nevertheless I will add my own .02.

Now obviously racism crosses over through all races and isn't limited to just whites, obviously. But I do think it is fair to say, that history explains this story best, meaning 'White' people have enslaved more people of different races than any other race, and to deny that is dishonest at best. That is why, imo, white supremacy is so much more vulgar to the average human being.

Also, to clarify, the Black Panther Party was not what some of you are describing, and if your telling others to go read up on them then I suggest you do the same. The Black Panther Party, started by Bobby Seals and Huey Newton, originated as a meal-program and before-after school mentor program for the Black youth during a time of high racial tension in LA when there was much police brutality and unjust laws carried out on their community. It also carried on to be an extension of Malcom X's philosophy, that if your people are being treated with violent opposition, you have every right to use violence yourself to protect your family and community. Did some of them take it too far, of course, but the difference between them and say the KKK or Neo-Nazi's is like night and day.

Whoever supports this crap and S&F'd people defending this crap is, well, very confused individuals to say the least.

mmm...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I know what you're saying - but is it right?
I judge a man on his conduct - not on his color.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I dunno if its evil forces or traits of evil men. Its just a way to keep us in line, divided against each other. They get us caught up in trivialities and then manipulate us.

I mean don't get me wrong TPTB are made up of all races. There are black secret societies, black equivalants of skull and bones etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
These people need to realize that there is more to life than the color of your skin. Are they intelligent enough to know the law? The Federal Law States that the Democratic Republic Government to not let President Barack bar their (or the heir)(as Barack Obama is the "heir" that was installed by TPTB) acknowledgement of law practices.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by problemsolvr]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by problemsolvr
The Federal Law States that the Democratic Republic Government to not let President Barack bar their (or the heir)(as Barack Obama is the "heir" that was installed by TPTB) acknowledgement of law practices.

Edit: Changed sentence structure.
[edit on 24-6-2010 by problemsolvr]

What? Uhhhh what?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

i don't support racism if it involves criminal activity. but the pure fact of thinking you're better than someone else really isn't such a hard fact to swallow. happens all the time, based on race or otherwise. i would call it annoying but i dunno about wrong. it's not much worse than cutting someone off in traffic. hell you'd be hard pressed to find 1 out of 10 people that didn't think they were better than everyone else for whatever reason. it's criminal activity which is the problem. and criminal activity driven by racism is viewed as worse. but just plain pure racism really isn't that remarkable.

i'm more concerned about what the OP is thinking. i'm pretty sure this thread has very little to do with racism i'm trying to probe the OP to find out if he is a total troll or if he actually has something to say.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was stocking near the register when my friend was ringing people up at my work the other day.

My friend looks Hispanic, but she is actually Italian, and hates it when people mistake her for being Hispanic.

A Mexican guy went through her register and said "Girl, you are really hot! You would be even hotter if you were darker!"

Surprised, she said "Excuse me?"

He said "You know, if you were darker, looked more Mexican!"

She said "You know what? I LOVE being white! I'm NOT MEXICAN!"

He left in a huff and later called and complained to the manager that she was racist to him. I think he was the one being racist. What a jerk.

I don't think ignoring these guys would make them go away. I interviewed congressional candidate and founder of WAR, Tom Metzger, for a college paper about racism a while back and those guys will preach to anything or anyone, I kinda think they like the sound of their voice.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Who cares about them? So why bring it up? These were racist whites protesting, there are also racist blacks and racist hispanics around america, other people protested these rallies, who cares? Why even bring up a thread about them?

There were racists prostesting and anti-racists protesting. Both sides were using their rights of free speech. Why on earth do you have to make something out of either side? I find it interesting that you want people to leave the racists to rally, but the anti-racists to keep shut. Both sides used their rights of free speech, of public protests, leave them be.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Too bad there are no racist blacks, latinos, middle easterners, orientals, or... oh, wait that's right, you're only a racist if you're WHITE and proud of your race.

What a joke.

You don't think White Supremacists take racism to an extreme? There isn't a darn thing wrong with being proud of your heritage what so ever, but when your ignorant like these idiots, I can't understand why you'd support their side of the argument. Unless your one yourself?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

high school - $50 for backpack and lunchbox
english tutor - $30 a lesson
having the pleasure of seeing people say "your ignorant"

priceless.

seriously, that phrase and it's variants (your stupid, your dumb, etc) is one of the few redeeming points of contact with the general public. it always puts a smile on my face, thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101
You don't think White Supremacists take racism to an extreme? There isn't a darn thing wrong with being proud of your heritage what so ever, but when your ignorant like these idiots, I can't understand why you'd support their side of the argument. Unless your one yourself?

Quoted for agreement. Just to add that I suspect at the core of this thread was an attempt to deliver a message under the veiled guise of scrutiny. You see it on FOX news all the time with the technique of an outlandish or accusatory claim or headline followed by a question mark.

It is my firm belief that deep inside the "soft chewy center" of this candy coated expose exists a hidden albeit subconscious message. (My last reply in the form of a metaphor was deleted, perhaps I cut a tad too close to the bone.)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The good news about this story is the numbers. It seems every time a march like this gets reported the numbers get smaller and smaller. I'm hoping that trend continues and we as a nation can put these racist demonstrations aside. I still have hope that one day America will ascend into adulthood and realize that skin color means absolutely nothing.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I recently was reading about some groups of these people are willing to take arms and defend the border with mexico.. yes they might over exaggerate and see it too much in black and white terms and saying there are different races , which I don't believe there are, is wrong but these people are the only people willing to act where the gov doesn't act so for now they are a neccassery evil and let those people act as for defending the USA and check the border holes , but as they do and we let them do , keep them in check and let them act well within pre determinted borders and guideliness , they have the constitution behind them as for as the gov doesn't act it is apon the people to defend the nation from threaths domestic as foreign and that's also the reason there is the constitutional right to bare arms ect . Even thought the majority doesn't want to see these people rise to power and are behind there claims of suppremacy of race above others. So its better to listen to the people and they might see the light in some areas and see some of there point are wrong and they might learn but for taking up arms and defending the USA constitution and nation is one thing the majority might learn from because such a thing is of great importance especially now when the feds aren't doing the job they suppose to do .. and as the fed is pushing things through which are ill fathed eventhough some things as caring for people is a great thing its not the job of the fed to take acts and create things like obamacare ect because these things like caring and doing things for others is something individuals and other private organisations are better in because they can act in greater detail then an all overseeing big gov.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

No you're wrong... I never mentioned heritage, I said RACE and being proud of being white IS frowned upon and looked at as racist.
Get it???

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanObanion

i don't support racism if it involves criminal activity. but the pure fact of thinking you're better than someone else really isn't such a hard fact to swallow. happens all the time, based on race or otherwise. i would call it annoying but i dunno about wrong. it's not much worse than cutting someone off in traffic. hell you'd be hard pressed to find 1 out of 10 people that didn't think they were better than everyone else for whatever reason. it's criminal activity which is the problem. and criminal activity driven by racism is viewed as worse. but just plain pure racism really isn't that remarkable.

I hear you. But it's hard for me to make the disconnect between the modern day Nazis and the Hitler Nazis - they have the same agenda.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join