It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up White People!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Exactly .

I had intentions of posting the same , but you beat me to it .

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Jeebus H. ..... The birthplace of freedom has been soiled, the spirits of those that fought at gettysburg must me rolling in their graves!!!! It's sad they held such an ugly demonstration at such a historical place.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Is Stormfront.net closed or is the OP banned?

Isn't there room enough on other racist/nationalist sites for this type of hate?
This is a conspiracy site not a hate site. Fix up!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You know, you are asking a lot, when you decide it's not right for people to hold a rally, and then get upset that protesters show up.

Like another said, we are entitled to use those rights, while we are still relatively free enough to do so.

You are just hoping this group will disband and go away, and while you only saw 12 at that rally, I am of the opinion, if they were like cockroaches, where you see a couple there are plenty more.

To me, the fact that a big stink was made, and that the media showed up, should be an eye opener for people who might not know these types of organizations exist.

I'm sure they had to get a permit for the rally, so, should that have been denied to them also? That might have nipped the whole thing, right there in the bud.

This is America, people have a right to protest, and especially these types of groups, that promote hate at the most extreme level!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Klavier

Oh and to the OP, Nice idea for a thread although for me the title was pretty much "obvious provocation, but let's still check it out"

I'm kinda dissappointed that nobody's fallen for my trap yet.

The night is still young though, I'm sure I'll catch at least one member who shoots off a reply without reading the OP.

To all of those who have replied so far; I applaud you for actually reading the OP and offering well thought out replys (and yes, that includes the folks who flamed me to).

[edit on 6/24/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Is Stormfront.net closed or is the OP banned?

Isn't there room enough on other racist/nationalist sites for this type of hate?
This is a conspiracy site not a hate site. Fix up!

I spoke too soon, we got a live one!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

Too bad there are no racist blacks, latinos, middle easterners,
orientals, or... oh, wait that's right, you're only a racist if you're
WHITE and proud of your race.

I'm sorely temped to find some black-only event, and post a similar thread bashing and insulting them, calling them losers and parading about how "great it would be" if nobody showed up, just like the OP in this thread is doing.

Here we go: Black Pride, Los Angeles is in 6 days.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Oh you can't do that... then you are a racist!!! Can't you smell the double standard????

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So , when can we expect a thread that shows your displeasure over the million-man-march , the NAACP , the United Negro College Fund , Black History Month , etc., etc., etc?

Why is it that white people are the only ones who are frowned upon when it comes to racial issues ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
Too bad there are no racist blacks, latinos, middle easterners, orientals, or... oh, wait that's right, you're only a racist if you're WHITE and proud of your race.

What a joke.

Well that's the weird thing..

It's ok to be proud that your Black, but not to be proud that your White. It's ok to be proud that your Latino, or Asian, but not White.

But at the same time, it's perfectly acceptable for me to be proud that I'm Irish.. I only drink at Irish bars, I prefer people of the same nationality or cultural leanings, I love my celtic folk music and even have an Irish flag on the back of my car (well it stopped being magnetic, but i'll get a new one)

No ones ever once called me racist for being proud to be Irish.

Just like Asians break up into nationalities .. don't call a Korean Chinese, or a Chinese Japanese.. they are usually very proud of their ethnic heritage.

Latinos are are the same way as White and Asians, Mexicans are Mexican not Puerto Rican, and a Cuban will probably punch you if you call him Mexican, same with Columbians and Argies.

But blacks never idntify with a country of origin or ethnicity (there are several black ethnicities) .. because we used to round them up put em on a boat and ship em to the West .. not keeping track of families or names or places of origin. So to say your proud to be White is seen as racist, but say your proud to be German, Irish, Italian, Greek, or whatever, I've never seen anyone declare someone a racist for being ethnically proud.

Just me own observations of course.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I see where you're going with this. It comes down to the question of should you make a stand against evil or just let it parade in the streets.

I'm of the opinion that we should rise up against evil in MASS NUMBERS.

Give them the message that they are freaks - in a civilized way.

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Where's the evil part? The fact that they are proud to be white???

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The fact that they consider other races equivalent to animals?

Think about The Elite - that's their mindset.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Are the Black Panthers any different?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'm not sure. Do they consider themselves superior?
Or do they just want equal rights?

If they just want equality then I would stand with the Black Panthers against White Supremacists - and I'm white.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

But blacks never idntify with a country of origin or ethnicity (there are several black ethnicities) .. because we used to round them up put em on a boat and ship em to the West .. not keeping track of families or names or places of origin. So to say your proud to be White is seen as racist, but say your proud to be German, Irish, Italian, Greek, or whatever, I've never seen anyone declare someone a racist for being ethnically proud.

Um for the most part slaves were purchased in africa from other africans. They were bought at the port cities. "We" never rounded them up, they were usually captured during tribal/state wars. Brought to the coastal cities/slave markets and sold to other slave traders

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You need to read up on the Black Panthers.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The best way to combat racism is not to give it any legitimacy. If racism is banned with "hate speech" laws, it is given an air legitimacy. After all, if a viewpoint is so absurd that no rational person would follow it, why should it be banned? If people bother to argue with racists, it again gives racists legitimacy because their views are subject to debate rather than ludicrous beyond belief.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You may be right but I'm trying to remember all the marches in the last 20 years and it seems that Nazis are trying to push their agenda far more than the Black Panthers.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why would ANY race want to push a superiority agenda?

That attitude is nothing but racist. It has many facets, from clicks to clubs, to societies, to races, to gender, to age, to classes, to nations, etc, etc.

It gives legitimacy to extermination - it's EVIL.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by FearNoEvil]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join