It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up White People!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

yay for freedom and liberty!

wait, what? i think we could write a book about the fence hopping in this thread alone. and we're not only hopping to a different side of an argument but to a different argument entirely.

did i hear something about hippies? whaaaaaaat.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d75a50e23af.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry, I couldn't pass up an excuse to use that pic.

[edit on 6/26/10 by FortAnthem]

OMG, the grammar police are ALL WHITE!!! LOL.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez
reply to post by ANOK

ANOK You ROCK!

It's funny how the 'geniuses" in here never can seem to understand that hatred only breeds more hatred; that focusing on the belief that “everyone” is racist is just the apology for their own racism. So innocent they pretend to be.

lemme guess, blacks don't breed hatred right? only whites do. therefore blacks should be in charge because they're better. you realize that's racist right?

let the geniuses handle this ok?

*head spins*

[edit on 26-6-2010 by IvanObanion]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanObanion

There is no reason why people can't have what they want, the thoughts of peoples paradigms are so interchangeable you just need to have to present them with the right situation within the right terminology. I hate how if you can only speak the right words that people will understand and change their minds about things.

You are so right about a moral majority, but to sit down is to understand. To understand is to solve a problem and find a solution. To find a solution to such hateful thoughts is simple. It ironically comes back to understanding the truth of who we are as human beings and how we can once again find a solution to work together.

I find myself with a familiar phrase, "you can have your cake and eat it too" which is true in the sense with even the most racially hateful individuals. These people are filled with pride, fear and security of who they are. They have yet to realize their true identity which is fine. We are all along the path of experience. However there will be a day when humanity on this planet will realize that we can have the ability to become in control of who we are as a diverse race of human beings on this planet, let alone the universe!

Indeed, jungle rules do indeed rule the world at this moment however we are growing into a world of understanding and compassion for one another. This is what is important and it's why I emphasize that a true world or country leader would sit down such hateful groups to discuss what really bothers them, and this concerns all hateful groups from all spectrums.

We define the game of life my friend because it's only our game.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanObanion

Originally posted by Exv8densez
reply to post by ANOK

lemme guess, blacks don't breed hatred right? only whites do. therefore blacks should be in charge because they're better. you realize that's racist right?

let the geniuses handle this ok?

*head spins*

[edit on 26-6-2010 by IvanObanion]

Why should anybody start any racial hate-based human to human relation? And why should anybody else follow? Your response is just as knee-jerk as it can get. I'm I supposed to be impressed by this failed patronizing attempt?

No hippi trip in here buddy! Just thinking out of the jungle box.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

i think teh world should be fair, i tihnk people should be well educated and capable of having meaningful discussions. this just isn't the case.

here are a couple of the problems in this thread -

first of all it was not established (or even attemted) that the demonstrators were in fact racist. i've seen american history x and i've watched a few documentaries about prison gangs but other than that i really have no idea what that group represents. as far as i'm concerned they were just there talking about how great white people are and how everyone else sucks. what's so bad about that?

second, any attempt by the people in this thread to look at this without the "omg help the poor black people" goggles on were viewed as xenophobic haters that can't comprehend english.

third, i really lost track of how the argument "developed" after that.

put simply, i think you have good ideas and we both agree on some basics of human nature. however, i think it's futile trying to compare the world we live in to a hypothetical perfect world.

we have teh technology to have a pretty awesome world that's fair for everyone. we also have numerous societies that have attempted to get the bal rolling for the societies to work. the reason why they don't? well we're just not ready for it. no one wants a perfect world. we like our drama and being able to piss on people when they're down.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

pretend that that your IQ jsut dropped by 50 points so that you can communicate with my unworthy intellect and run that by me again. can't make heads or tails.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

Good post. That is exactly the way it is. There is nothing wrong with
racial self-preservation. I am white and feel a natural affection for
my own kind. I do not advocate oppression of other races but see
whites as becoming oppressed due to over-whelming diversity.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I'm going to avoid your last little "troll-line-crossing" reply and respond to something you admitted to in your previous posts.

Of course you will admit that the law in which the majority still functions is the law of the jungle and of course, most humans are still so primitive that it makes them reluctant to change. I wonder when science is ever going find the masochist gene in human DNA then?

It's funny how people can know better but still can't act better, not even in intent. What does that mean? Oh wait, could it be just a question of good and bad? Function and dysfunction? Things may “seem” to work in the jungle but the jungle is not immune to concatenation, especially when predator becomes prey. And not to get too much off-topic; the whole race issue to me is so absurd that it almost makes our world unreal.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Did Robert Byrd attend?
Ha.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

i don't know why you keep bringing up the jungle comment. as if you've cornered me or something. all i was saying was taht the only thing that can really be considered fair is the system that's been around the longest. and i think millions of years pretty much outweighs your 30 year lifespan.

i didn't even go so far as to say that it's right or wrong. and i'm sure you didn't get any further point made during that post either.

as far as trolling you goes - what did you expectme to say? your comment was completely nonsensical. seriously it's total gibberish i don't have teh slightest clue what you're trying to say.

at least i'm attempting to connect more than one thought in a pattern who's coherence relies on more than the fact that both contain vowels and consonants and poor grammar.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by IvanObanion]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanObanion
reply to post by ANOK

You are so stuck on how "bad" whitey is you can't fathom that anyone else in the world is capable of hate.

How many times do I have to say this is a class issue not a race issue, you keep making it a race issue. The real 'bad' is not 'whitey' or 'blacks' it's the establishment, the capitalist state system, which happens to be almost exclusively white. I already explained this but once again you really didn't read or understand my posts, I keep proving this point whether you like it or not. You see me use the term 'white' and all of a sudden you want to project your hate on me. I don't hate blacks or whites, I hate the state system that created, and perpetuates, the hate in the first place. We're all people with the same class problems and those problems are not created by each other, they are created by the state capitalist system we are all forced to live under.

I am WHITE! are you dense? I am talking about my own race, I have a right to do that. I am not stupid enough to ignore the negatives of my own race to focus only on the positives like you seem to do. I'm white so I can't consider anything my 'race' does bad, I can't question my own actions? That's our problem our arrogance won't allow us to look at ourselves, and put ourselves in others shoes.

LOL I'm not stuck on anything, where do you live? Maybe you don't have the perspective I do living in a majority black inner city neighborhood, this is not stuff I have just read about this is stuff I experience every day. When was the last time you even spoke to a black guy?

You sound like a pouting child who has had his thoughts shattered by an adult telling him the truth.

everyone hates something from time to time. i know you'd like to confine this discussion into the tiny parameters of your imaginary rainbow world but unfortunately for you the world has approx. 7 billion people in it. and i don't see news stories of people droppin dead because of hating something once in a while.

Hate is temporary emotion of anger and disgust, and an intelligent person will not allow that anger to become a lifestyle. Ridiculous!
If you base your lifestyle on emotions like hate then you have a real serious problem and should be seeing a doctor.

Hate is not a lifestyle or a political viewpoint, it is a NEGATIVE emotion.

And your 'rainbow' comment just shows how for some hate is just easier than intelligent thought, clueless...

also, please continue labeling me as a "hater" that can't comprehend your complex posts. it ensures that the generation you're in will absolutely not be capable of providing a fair world for the next generation to follow. PM me in about 30 years when you understand that.

LOL what a joke, I didn't label you a 'hater', your words label you as a hater, listen to yourself! You are doing nothing but trying to justify hate. Whites have no reason to hate blacks, it's ridiculous. You have no reason to celebrate 'white pride' you have not been oppressed because of your skin colour. You are oppressed because of your class.

Here from a 'white pride' site...

Do promote the love of God, white artists, Classic Rock, Blues Rock, Heavy Metal, Trance, fantasy artwork, 1940's and 1950's pin-ups, barbecuing, live music, environmentalism, heterosexual family, clean energy, small businesses, travel, freestyle sports, mountain areas, White entertainment.

Don't promote satanism, homosexuality, bi-sexuality, violence, Zionism, race mixing, treachery, drugs, rap/hip hop music, vulgarity, Islam, public schools, feminism, tattoos on females, video games, scatology, atheism, Zionist television, agnostics, rectal sodomy or corporations. No promoting Israel, the Middle-East or Africa on here. No nudey pics.

No hate there huh? They seem to hate anything that isn't like them!
I love the inclusion of 'violence' in their list, go down Brick Lane in London when the NF 'white pride' skinheads come marching though.

'White music', don't these idiots know where their 'white music' came from. Do they listen to white artists who cover black artists songs?
The only true pure 'white music' is classical. Blacks had a part in, if not completely, developing what we know as country, rock, soul, all the ingredients of modern music.

Typical egocentric behavior encouraged by state conditioning.

Stop trying to justify what is obviously not 'white pride' but simply exclusion and hate of what you don't like or understand. Pure 'white ignorance' not pride...

[edit on 6/27/2010 by ANOK]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I want to know where you get the balls to say that because I'm a white man I can't be proud of my heritage. I can't be proud of men like George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Edison, John F Kennedy, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein... do I really need to continue? Just say the word and I'll reply with a page full of white people that did more for the human race than own slaves and put the black man down.

I simply cannot understand your adolescent and border-line racist explanation that a man or woman with white skin can't be proud of not only the men listed above, but America's founding fathers including the WHITE man that ended slavery. What the hell is your problem?

I dont see the white man walking around with a leash and whip owning slaves today. I see a black president in office and you bitching about black people still being held down. Are you out of your tree?

Honestly, I dont know what else to say because nobody in their right mind can be this ignorant to the social structure of America or it's history. If anything sir, I would call you the closet racist as you seem to express hatred for any race, including your own, that isnt of African decent.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
reply to post by ANOK

I want to know where you get the balls to say that because I'm a white man I can't be proud of my heritage.

Yes you can, but you don't have to call it 'white' do you?

Calling it 'white pride' is a lie and is exclusive. Can't you just simply be proud without making it a race issue? As soon as you use the term 'white', or 'black, YOU make it a race issue, by excluding anything that is not white or straight, and whatever else was on that stupid website list.

It has taken people of all races and creeds to make the world what it is, not just over-rated upper class privileged 'white' men ( and I use the term 'white' because that's how you categorize them)

But you really need to get a clue, you are again trying to justify hate.
It's like being a member of Church of Satan and trying to say you're not a devil worshiper. So what are you there for, the BBQ?

What intelligent person would want to be associated with ignorant bigots?...And try to defend them?

And don't keep saying 'we're not all like that', because by association you are.

Haha I got balls, whatcha gonna do jump up and down on your keyboard, throw some insults? The beauty of teh net is the ability to speak ones mind without the fear of some ignorant buffoon who doesn't listen but reacts and thinks with their fists. It's the less painful method of publicly berating the ignorant...
I got balls as big as my keyboard...

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

he started off as racist then quickly moved onto social strata. it's a good corner for him to sit in for now.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

talking to you is like pulling the arm of a slot machine. nothing you're saying has any relevance to anything. no one in this thread supported hate or anything. this is a figment of your imagination.

this argument has been reduced so low that i'm having to defend myself against things that didn't even happen.

all joking aside, you need some mental help.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I dont see the white man walking around with a leash and whip owning slaves today. I see a black president in office and you bitching about black people still being held down. Are you out of your tree?

You have not read and understood anything I've said.

Nowhere did I say whitey is putting the black man down!

Nowhere...

But why should I be surprised, people who try to justify 'white pride' are not going to be reasonable people to deal with. You can only see the basic issues and keep wanting to put me in that box you can understand, so your replies to my posts really don't address my posts, but what you want to think my posts are saying. You not only fail to understand the racial issues of today, you fail to understand your history. You only see a biased version of history, an exclusive version of history.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Thank goodness here in the UK we don't have a problem with someones skin colour.

bw Does it matter if the shirt (skin) you are wearing is black, yellow, pink or green????

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

reply to post by ANOK

I want to know where you get the balls to say that because I'm a white man I can't be proud of my heritage.

Yes you can, but you don't have to call it 'white' do you?

Calling it 'white pride' is a lie and is exclusive. Can't you just simply be proud without making it a race issue? As soon as you use the term 'white', or 'black, YOU make it a race issue, by excluding anything that is not white or straight, and whatever else was on that stupid website list.

It has taken people of all races and creeds to make the world what it is, not just over-rated upper class privileged 'white' men ( and I use the term 'white' because that's how you categorize them)

this is a typical defeatist attitude served up by the minorities. whites shouldn't be proud cause they're not oppressed. whites didn't invent the entire world. what in the hell are you talking about. i bet i won't find you in a La Raza meeting pointing fingers at people being proud of being mexican.

since when do you have to be oppressed to be proud of something? this is like saying you can't enjoy getting an A in school unless you had a string of Fs to start with. it's so stupid that it's forcefully ignorant. you have to train yourself diligently before you can even entertain ignorant thoughts like that.

this is another figment of your imagination just as the "haters are cowards" comment. you don't have the slightest proof to back up anything you are saying but you're so convinced because

OMG THE ESTABLISHMENT IS SO BAD!

i'm gonna cry you a river and pat you on the back and say one day son. one day the governement will be made of robots and people with clear skin. NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY DAMN SENSE. you're a total troll just spouting whatever nonsense comes to mind.

why don't you hop over to some star wars forums and discuss some more yoda quotes and talk about how perfect the world should be. or if you really want to man up why don't you go get alloidial title to some land and claim sovereignty as a man and go live off the land?

hahahahah i think we all know the answer to that. because teh system is GOOD! the system has provided you with everything you could ever possibly imagine and MUCH MUCH MORE. you would be nothing but crud between some lion's teeth if it weren't for the system and all you can do is complain aobut how some people aren't treated fair in every circumstance.

grow up. get real.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Right. I do believe I'm done "feeding the troll". You may stay if you wish though.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join