It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

It has finally come to meee !!!

I will try to relay this complex idea as simply as I can to avoid misinterpetation, so follow along carefully.

Check this out..... the octopus, ... is a symbolic manifistation of your heart !!! Which you are presenting to your prince !!! lol.

Yet why choose an octopus ?? Perhaps because their tentacles attack anything within reach !! Which is promptly brought before the break and eaten alive, Octopi are also known for their aversian to other's of their kind, and eating their young.

I would replace the octopus with something a lil more romantic, .... like a skull.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Someone (ET) has made some small alterations to someone's avatar...

what do you guys & gals think?

THERE SHALL BE STARS

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Go ahead punk, make my day!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Go for it, mate!

I'm interested to see what you think.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
yeah please go for it
 interprete me
how am i?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Your Michael Vick !

You regularly enter those two dog's in illegal dog fights !

When they lose they get a beating, when they win they get a beating, they are bred to destroy, look at him, looking at the camera like it's a slab of bacon.

You often inject them with CGH, or Canine Growth Hormone and make them run on tread mills for hours. While hitting them on the back with a stun baton.

I don't care what you did in football sir, I have four dog's myself, and I could never imagine making them fight for money, unless of course it was just a ludicrous amount of money I couldn't pass up, how much we talking here Chico ??

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Latin ?? .... no, I cannot figure that out.

This is america sir, ... not Latin america. We speak american here feller.

.... and if you got a problem with that, or Walmart, or Mcdonalds then I say Giiiiit ouuut !! Git boy !! wooooo, love it or leave it !!

Whats that ?? 5th of November ?? what the hell is that boy, today is July 4th !! The day we won our indepen-dance, from the git damn Native Americans. And my great grandaddy didn't die so you can come over here talking all that secret latino devil talk.

Hell you prolly alrady put a spell on me and mine.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It's obviously Wolverine from the movie ....

" Claws pop out"

" Intastelaburst Shats Pants"

why didn't you warn me about that Chad ! son of a biscuit.

Obviously it's Wolverine, and he's giving me the bird, ...... look, he just did it again, .... flipping me off. Now, ... most people would say your a Wolverine fan, because wolverine is manly, all powerful and all this,... But IIII say, ... your a Hugh Jackman fan ! because he is from OZ, as you are.

... and well you know what they say about Hugh Jackman. You know how most actor's have fake names ??? well ole Hugh earned his in executive producer's limousine's.......

... Jackman.

this could say lot's of things about you, perhaps you identify with the power in wolverine, or the gentle smile of Mr. Jackman, .... or maybe you just want sharp knives in your arm to flip me off with !!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Thanks tribewilder!

Okay now that thats fixed, interpret mine!

[edit on 4-7-2010 by State of Mind]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by State of Mind

Done and ...... Done !!

Yours is on the last page kid, I pulled an all nighter.

Unless you want Tribe to interpet it as well, in that case certain rates may apply.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I would ask you to interpret mine stella, but I'm sure you'll just have something to say about prison-love.

It should still be funny, though.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

Randy played till he had to put superglue on his fingers. The fans screamed, bowing to his every whim, The universe revealed itself at Randy's beckon, He was connected to all that is, his guitar the very gateway.

Building to Climax, it was so close he could almost feel it as he slid to the next chord and back again, the moment thick with anticipation, and as Randy almost collapsed with exhaustion, it finally happened !!!

He had beat his old score on Guitar Hero !!

WooooHoooo !! congradulations LF, .... is that someone famous ?? or you ?? I know your into music, there's no feeling like making a guitar your B#

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Oh ayana, ... it's so obvious, ....

You live in a telephone booth, .... right ??

Or perhaps just showing your obsession with Dr. Who !!! Which in itself says so much, but nothing I will mention here.

Your ok with a guitar, have a lovely voice, .... and love the company of pensioners !!! yaaaaay !!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
go on then have a go at mine lol

2nd line

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

ahaha thank you oh wise one!

you were close besides the fact that I am not a hippy, nor do I partcipate in any protests lol

oh and I have never been hacked to death by a machete

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Alright IntastellaBurst, have a go at my Avatar! What do you think it means?!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

After much meditation, and with the opinion of fellow psychics, I have come to a startling conclusion.

Your favorite color, ...... is orange !!!

( Applause)

Please, please, that's enough of that. Thats not why I do this. Now some of you may be dumbfounded at how I came to discover this, but to be honest I don't completely understand the process myself, as they say, god works in mysterious ways.

( Wild Applause)

Please, ... I am just a messenger, true credit goes to the divine creator for this gift he has bestowed upon me, and ultimately .... us. May your reading help guide you, and light the way to enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

lol...nice thats better, thank you!

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Try this one.

I'll eagerly await your response.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I know what some of you are thinking, ... well that's just Jay in that pic, a man of the wilderness.

With extensive experience including Hiking, Rafting, Hunting, Swimming, Trapping, ..... Stalking.

Whats that ? yes, Stalking. and no, that is not some wilderness term.

Unfortunately Jay has a bad habit of Following young men he happens to fancy, and luring them to their demise, " Deliverance" style. He often takes pic's of them to serve as a grim memento of the occasion. This picture capturing the Hiker's backside, no doubt highlighting the traits Jay finds most appealing.

.... and he is soon back on ATS, .... just in time, to establish an alibi !

How convenient Jay. Yet not to worry, it's not like I'm going to tell anyone of your heinous past-time.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join