It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
Ex

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

I think it IS you

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex

There are alot of future post apocalyptic girl Avatar's I've noticed. A notice of things to come perhaps ?? I can only hope the future is inhabited by such leather clad vixen, yet it begs the question... where are all the post apocalyptic men ??

Were we wiped out in some sort of sex war ?? Becoming obsolete as genetic engineering takes the place of natural conception ?

A world where men are hunted down and killed on sight, and the dictator gets a week off every month where she is not responsible for her actions !!

... and only few men are left, to serve and be used as sex slaves by the women hordes, used and abused and passed to the next one for sole purpose of sadisitic pleasure !!

Is this the future you want EX !! .. has this been a plot devised and organized in every beauty salon and every "Curves" health gym across the country !!

..... Quite frankly I am shocked.

.........................P.S. Where do I sign up ??

gah, spelling

[edit on 3-7-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Totally fun thread, man.
I pretty much use this avatar everywhere - what do you think it says about me?

.... That your an #Hole.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Lol !! I'm sorry Code, but I have become drunk on my own power at this point, allow me to elaborate.

Max Fischer = Huge #Hole. Yet in a good way, despite his antic's people are drawn to Max, he's very charismatic. As you use him as your avatar, you probably identify with him on some level.

So in this case, I use the word #hole as I would the word Rapscallion. Or Rascal. Misbehaving in a completely innocent and likeable way.

I'm right there with you man. Trust me.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Dude, you are more right than you know!
You just made my day.

Ex

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

has this been a plot devised and organized in every beauty salon and every "Curves" health gym across the country !!

OMG! You have found us out! We will be relocating our plotting
efforts
to a new location , immediatly!

We have worked very hard making you think you decide the future
alone, whilst we implant our future endeavors through hypnotic
hormonal release! Sleep well!

Yes, we also are all lovely Vixens who intend to turn
you into willing slaves, to repopulate our home planet.

Ps.I also like the leather post apocalyptic garb,
gives freedom of movement while protecting the essentials

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
OOOOh read mine!!
Second line of text witheld for future disagreement.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
There's not much to mine, and I imagine it's pretty easy to interpret, but I'd love for you to do your thing anyhow..... by the way the latin phrase at the top is... well you can figure it out right.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by Givenmay

Perhaps you ARE my ex !! trying to lure me into some kind of trap !! under the guise of an ATS aquintance !!.

I will have to come back to you kid

No, I'm not your ex, are you referring to the one you spoke of in chat? lol
That was f'n bunk...I have to wait now, forever I assume? :shk:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Don't worry May, Ill help you pass the time... Is it Tuesday?

Oh no, it's not Tuesday, it's Saturday, which means...

[edit on 7/4/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by State of Mind

At first I wasn't quite sure what to make of it, thank you Tribe for clearing that up.

It is obviously Mira the angel of premature eja.....

.... Mira the forest angel !!

Living amongst the tree's she so valiantly protects. Mira has been known to appear before logger's, wrapping her long wings around helpless tree's as workers stand abashed in awe of her beauty.

The idea of chaining oneself to an object in order to project it is directly inspired by her.

-side note; Mira was accidentaly mistaken for a Hippy and hacked to pieces by machete in Brazil around 1987. Though her memory will will live on ...... forever.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

well well well, what have we here.

I would usualy start off by saying something like ....

" Spock stood there staring at the teleprompter as his song began, yet the only thing running through his mind was the fact that the Immodium AD he had taken earlier did NOT work ! " '

Yet I think there might be something a little deeper here, like a mild crush on Spock himself, and a fascination with the alternative uses of the Vulcan death grip.

Some would think, who would have a crush on Spock !! Yet many people have had urges to twirl his bangs and explor his spacesuit, Selma Blair actually claims Spock was her first crush.

So as outlandish as my theory is, I must stick to it.

Leonard Nimoy is still alive my friend, with a spacesuit laying around somewhere I'm sure, ..... don't let the dream die !

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
OK no one did mine even though I asked nicely, so I think I will analyse my own.

I'm a whiny neurotic apparently female mouse that really wan't a flower.

In reality that flower was really had to get at, and two other mouses went and got it cos they thought they had a chance -- see the other one looking the other way? Yhea he got close enough to tell I have spuds and pretty eyes, see the one with the flower? Avoid him.

I ate the flower.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Aaawww, that's cute, may I suggest some profile music for maximum emotional impact !!

I'd like to talk about your avatar, but I can't. I need to know, what happened ??

Did she accept the flower ?? Is the wingman ok ?? Did he plummet to his death ?? Tell meeeeeee !!!

Edit: Sorry NT, I have to go in order, or at least try to. For some reason I always thought you to be a guy, imagine my surprise. Look at you, having those mice risk their lives for your amusement.

I suppose the term " It's the thought that counts" doesn't apply to you. You could have had any flower, yet it was that one you wanted. If you were human you'd be the kind of girl who goes to a bar without money to have guys buy her drinks. But your a mouse, and I suppose thats impressive enough.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Inta, you may have your way with my avatar.

But I warn you, it's shiny!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I'm not a girl, or a mouse. nor am I pretty or feminine enough for girls guys to buy my drinks, shame.

I do have too much hair tho, like mice... Well unless that's the right amount of hair, I don't run in circles like them.

The wing man... He was a good man, farther of 72 before the tractor... Before the tractor and that, well, it was horror.

He came through that incident with a single child and a fermented berry problem. He was making leaps and strides on over coming that but a crow pecked him half to death and we think he died slowly in the sun in the middle of the road - the traffic was to fast for us to check, he was between the tyres, one swift mercy after another passed.

The guy with the flower - no kids, no personality bit of a jerk but the guy is bullet proof - go figure.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Let us never speak of that again GM.

Sorry for making you wait, but I'll be honest, I was trying to buy some time with the last response.

I just can't wrap my head around it, ... a girl, and an octopus. I know some things are just for visual value, I just can't figure out how they can go together. Damn my brain of a man-child.

I will meditate on this, while my assistants break random logs and branches against my thigh's.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Oh thankx Wuk!
OMGaga, never seen that one one before, her dancing with the gun bra made me crack up!
That vid should be banned!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

A girl and an octopus?

OCTOPUSSY!

**Note to self: Don't google image search for octopussy with safe search off.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Grrr Stella, cant the Octopuss just resemble my heart that I'm handing to my Prince, while I'm looking serious about it?
I will wait once more, or just change my avvy!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join