It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

A little too close for comfort, stella. As you know, I *do* consider myself a hunter. Wasn't that a nice shot?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yes, of course you're right, Stella. I do live in a retro blue police telephone box which is bigger on the inside...
I've said too much...

Lmao! Yeah, that's not much insight really, it's stating the obvious.
But the obvious is true, I suppose.

Awwh, thanks!

I love what you interpreted Jay's as though. That was fantastic!

[edit on 5/7/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Interesting.

The pyramids, planets, stars, I see a collage of idea's which represent the search for truth, past, present, and future. A seeking mind turning to the cosmo's for direction.

The way she studies the planets may also indicate a fascination with breasts.

Hey, ... hey, .... I'm just the interpeter here.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country

Alright IntastellaBurst, have a go at my Avatar! What do you think it means?!

Thats a good question my friend, ... after studying it for some time, and cross referencing it with foreign and ancient languages, I can only speculate it is some sort of hieroglyph from a culture now lost in time.

Is it pre-egyption ? Mayan ? Perhaps a lost remnant of Atlantis ?? One can only fathom at this point. But whatever it means it is sure to change written history as we know it. For now I will be sending this piece to several colleague's of mine who specialize in linguistic anthropology.

What I'd really like to know is, .... where did you find this ??

Huh ?? what's that ?? Read it sideways ??

.... What does that even mean.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

WOW amazing how you figured out!

i am impressed

and this was exactly what i needed to proceed
thanks so so so much

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Your welcome, ....

That will be $40.

I'm kidding,

Your not welcome, ...

But yeah, I'm gonna need $40.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

check.s in mail - hope the adress was correct
otherwise we need to interpret it

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
do mine do mine do mine do mine lmao .......

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
thats pretty true, but im not a breast hogger lol

nice work!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Hmmmm I'm interested to know what you think of mine...

Korg.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

.... Just another pretty face.

You know what they say chukkles, when you stare into the abyss, sometimes it stare's back.

This is a painting, .... of you, painting a picture of yourself. Strange angle though, it's like a third person view. A picture within a picture. For anyone who doesnt see Chukkles, he is the green tuft of hair on the bottom of the avatar, and the clown is the picture he is drawing, a self portrait.

It is an ode, to the clown painting already completed. A culmination of knowledge and art.

Why make a painting, of yourself making another painting of yourself ?? Why does the sun set in the East ?? Why does Jesus kill baby's ?? Such is Chukkles. Free of definition or common sense.

Chukkles is the kind of guy who does childrens party's to frighten them, he doesn't get paid mind you, he just finds people's party's to crash. He's the kind of guy who lights his roomate's clothes on fire, to save money on the heating bill.

A fan of the movies " It" , and "Killer Klowns from outer space".

.... and for those of you who wish to know, ..... Yes, .. the carpet does match the drapes.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If you have a spare moment you could try mine! But only if your not to busy as it seems you have allot of people wanting to have a go,
x

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
ok boss, i gots me a new avatar ...

what do you think of it?

now what do you think of it?

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I Sooooo Wish there were stars in BTS, cause you deserve a bucket load for this!!

AWSOME!!!

Korg.

(Mod edit for very large quote)

[edit on 8-7-2010 by asala]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Holy # !!!

AAAhahahaha Esoteric Teacher, ..... you sob.

Tip of my hat to you sir

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

Yours left me a little baffled Alysha, not all the clouds and thunder, as that's usually a classic indicator of inner turmoil, .... or to state it more bluntly, .. bowel issue's.

It's the badge which has me dumbfounded, ... " Whats going on at Yellowstone, 600 pages, I read it. "

At first I thought you had authored it, and were proud of it's progress, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So you must have read it, 600 pages, thats quite an accomplishment !!

I did not know they were giving out avatar badges for that, yet how would they make sure you actually read it ?? Surely they must have a way to verify this so they don't give out badges to people who don't deserve them, .... or " poser's ".

Filthy yellowstone thread reading poser's !!

Yet this is not a badge I have ever seen before, ... which leads me to believe you are the only person in possession of one, .... which also leads me to believe you in fact created it. Which can only mean one thing, ...... you have an extraordinary amount of time on your hands !!

... and now we get to the meat of the bone Mr. Watson.

I theorize that you are forced to spend an enormous amount of time on your laptop in the bathroom due to explosive diarrhea.

I tried to be easy on ya kid

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Omg Korg, ... you don't want to see what I see, damn these eye's of mine !!!! aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Me: Get it together kid !!! "Smack" !!.
Me2: aaahhh, that hurt, what was that for ??
Me: These people are depending on readings, not your lame A# ramblings, now pull it back.
Me2: Your right,... do you think it's a good idea to type this conversation I'm having with you ??
Me: Nahh, ... no one will ever see this, cause if they did they'd prolly think your Bats#t crazy.
Me2: Wheeeww, I hope your right.
Me: Now let's get together and knock this reading out of the park.
Me2: Form Voltron !!!

.... Jane sat in her room quietly reading as she noticed a slight rumbling outside, it got louder and louder until it overtook the sounds coming from her tv. Too frightened to move Jane sat there in awe looking at her window as bright flashes of light began reflecting against the curtain.

Then, ..... Blackness. The power to her room went out, as it seemed the flashes stopped as well. Complete darkness.

Jane closed her eyes, hoping someone would notice and act accordingly, ... Blam !! suddenly the light was back on, bursting through her eyelid's, ... but this was not her light, she tried to open her eyes, yet it was so brilliant it is all she could see, .... white, ..... everywhere.... so bright it had blinded the fact, ... that she is not alone !

Suddenly two shapes appeared, slowly moving towards her, reaching out to her, ...... hands. They were definitely hands, but not any she had seen before.

Soon she made out the face of an alien being, between the hands, he crept closer still, ..... putting his two hands together thumb to thumb, forefinger to forefinger, ... creating a V of sorts. He moves his mouth between the V, ... and without warning, ....

Stuck his toungue out, .... and did the universal gesture for Cunilingus.

Yes folks, even in space, ..... there are perv's !!!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

What I see her Asala is sort of the holy trinity which combine to form a human being. A pyramid of existence.

Spiritual, Mental, ... and Physical. Let us examine them.

On the top you commemorate William, which in itself is a noble gesture, it show's your loyalty and highlights higher aspects of your persona, ...

The silhoete of the hiker shows your tenacity, appreciation for beauty, wonder, and your quest through life.

Last but not least, we have Gizmo, which represents you physicaly, as you are prone to temper tantrums if your specific conditions arent met, you often throw chairs and sharp objects at friends and loved ones, you are also somewhat furry, adorable, and misunderstood.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
OK, I'll bite.

What do you get from my avatar?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nick_napalm

How right you are

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Not trying to derail the thread in any way.. just giving the link to that which was mentioned

And if I remember correctly, there was another very similar thread in between mine and this one.. somewhere

Carry on

Will be interesting to see if you can make it 26 pages and 507 replies long

It's not an easy task

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join