It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

ok, I'm here.. who am I?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

It has been some time now, since 9 year old Cassandra has lost her mind. She does not remember the day she was created, yet she wake's up everyday, with no memory of the past. She wake's everyday to open a fresh rootbeer, and sit in her red chair just in time for the " TV" to come on.

Usually it's just random people staring at her, but she get's to see scenes of what an ordinary, average life should be, ... a life she does not remember yet craves so deeply.

Somewhere along the line she became convinced, all of it was real, the crisp taste of the rootbeer, the soft chair beneath her. Yet it is all she knows, perpetually sitting, watching, no sense of time, or identity. The red chair ( her reality) is all she knows, yet it only exists when she opens her eyes.

She watches us, ...... as we watch her. We are watching her, she is watching us.

Who's to say the other's life is less real than their own. Who is to say the other is crazy.

Reality is subjective to the observer, .... open your eyes.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
ooh!

do mine!
do mine!

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

i would offer some insight into interpreting this avatar but:

she shared with me some of the meanings behind why she picked her avatar just the other day.

have fun with this one IntastellaBurst!

-ET

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Nice,

As for ZombieOctopus though, I read a story once about a zombie octopus...(colossal one, to be more precise) that was truly horrifying. Why? Think about it...how do you kill a zombie? Take out the brain, right? So, as to an octopus.....umm...the whole thing is the brain....(and the one in the story was very massive)... You'd have to take it ALL out...which was tricky as it was eating, crushing, maiming everyone within tentacle reach...

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by broahes

This is one of the last known photograph's of Carl.

He went missing after going on a fishing trip and washing ashore along a stretch of unfamiliar beach. Without Wacky tobacky Carl's brain could not function correctly, and he believed himself to have somehow washed on a desserted island.

He had made an elaborate shelter as well as crude tools, Unfortunately by the time his friends found him 2 day's later Carl had already died from dehydration due to drinking sea water.

Carl was two miles from his friends camp site, and one mile from the nearest highway.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Thanks for that much needed laugh.

Also,

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by tribewilder

Lol ... I understand what you're getting out, I've been told that I can be sassy at times.

I prefer the word moxy. It elicits a more spirited attitude/personality. Haha.

Thanks Tribe - I liked your comment and can see myself in it.

Thank God you took my comment the way it was intended. Sassy or attitude are also good words but I didn't want to imply bitchiness as that is not correct.

The woman in your avatar could either turn with a smile, or a glare that would turn you to stone.....depending on who you are I guess...

Good choice though, as always...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Nice,

As for ZombieOctopus though, I read a story once about a zombie octopus...(colossal one, to be more precise) that was truly horrifying. Why? Think about it...how do you kill a zombie? Take out the brain, right? So, as to an octopus.....umm...the whole thing is the brain....(and the one in the story was very massive)... You'd have to take it ALL out...which was tricky as it was eating, crushing, maiming everyone within tentacle reach...

Come on Gazrok. obvously you need at least 9 attackers, with 8 of them willing to make a small sacrifice.

returning to potic...cotip....topic...

sorry Instellaburst, had to do it

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Terrence thought a Tattoo of himself riding a Unicorn would go down well in Skeleton Prison.

Little did he know that Leonard did not quite have his best interests at heart. And in fact, had dropped the Bone Cleanser in the shower on purpose earlier that day.

Terrence believed the scene of himself taming a Wild Unicorn would only go to show how powerful he was, and that he was not a man to be trifled with.

Many skeleton's gathered in the wings, watching, waiting. And only one thing was certain, Many bones would be waiting for him once his tattoo was completed, many bones, and not the skeleton type.

.... Or perhaps it's just a scene of the afterlife, .... as the reference to Sham-ba-la, .... or Shangri-la, a lifelong journey with an elusive destination, which is different for each man.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I would love, love, love for u to interpret my avatar, please. .

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ooh
I want to play as well!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I think this is a good way to finally put my overactive imagination and high analytical abilities to work, ...

It's amazing what an avatar can say about someone, by what it does, or doesn't show.

I will become the modern day equivalent to a palm reader, and reveal hidden gem's about your true nature.

Step right up. Come one, come all.

( For entertainment purposes only, 99 Cents the first three readings, A division of Miss Cleo International)

Hi IntastellaBurst, are you willing to use your overactive imagination and high analytical abilities to work on my avatar?

For the record, I did not make it myself.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

................. WonderWoman.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

... Aha !! gotcha !! you thought that was all there was didn't you ??

.....Somewhere in space.

SuperMan: OK !! ok !! I've already seen your damn rope !!

WonderWoman: It's not a rope, it's a Lasso, the magic lasso of truth.

SM: Well do you have to show it to me every ten minutes !!

WW: Yes

SM: WTF, WHY !!

WW: do you think you can just buy these at Walmart ?? this is so strong not even you could break it !!

SM: So if I was an ordinary man, .... that would be the equivalent of an ordinary rope ??

WW: I guess so.

SM: ..... yeah.

WW: ...... oh.

" Wonder Woman then Lasso's SuperMan"

WW: tell me the truth Kal-El, why don't you ever look at me anymore.

SM: cause your a girl.

WW: .... I'm a woman, ...... a wonder woman.

SM: Well I'm not just Superman, ....... I'm SuperGay.

WW: Siiiigghhh " wonderwoman then wipes superman's memory"

....... Ten Minutes later, ..... in space.

Wonerwoman: Check This Out !!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by plutoxgirl

The birds flew by, in the brilliant pink sky,
Take my hand, he said" as he led.
Where are we to go ?
There is no world that we know !!

... Were going to a M#F#'ing Rock'n'Roll show !!

That pic reminds of something you would see Illustrated in an obscure 1970's SciFi novel. A reflection of you.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Is that a candle flame out of water ?

You seek to defy conventional perceptions, precocious and full of wonder, always the seeker. New idea's and experiences geniunely excite you.

there is definatly some truth in those statements.
thanks for the reading instellaburst

You are not affraid as to how you look to others, and will gladly walk the road to find out whats at the end of it.

and what a road it has been, is, and will be...

It is rare to find one's who are not completely deadened to life, apathy is the disease of this age.

so your attitude is as refreshing as the idea's you represent.

thank you. and may i say your thread is doing rather well. i hope more ATSers keep bringing their avatars around so we can offer some insight as to the stuff they may represent.

thanks again instella for authoring such a thread. great idea,
ET

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

No, Thank's for enjoying it.

My aim is to entertain. My weapon of choice = humour.

If I can make someone laugh, or even smile, then that is payment enough. What we do for other's, we do for ourselves. There is no line between us.

..... That octopus attack strategy was hilariousness.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

you ARE good!
i couldn't wait to see what you'd say.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

orignally posted by instellaburst
.... Or perhaps it's just a scene of the afterlife, .... as the reference to Sham-ba-la, .... or Shangri-la, a lifelong journey with an elusive destination, which is different for each man

Funny you brought that up. Queenannie and i were just discussing Shangra-la recently in another thread.....

ET

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join