It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
i would go one step further and say you analysis of other peoples avatars says more about you than it does about them.

so with that in mind by all means have a go at mine.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Your name isn’t Tom or Rod by chance, is it?

Three worded phrases with same letters as: “time three lord”
wordsmith.org...

anagrams (words & phrases with identical ingredients / exact same letters)
”colors geometric patterns”
16596 three worded results found.
colors geometric patterns
Electromagnetic Pro Sorts
Reciprocate Torments Logs
Trigs Coalescent Promoter
Concertmasters Gripe Tool
Ego protestor Crams Client
Centrism Gatepost Recolor
Receptors Astronomic Gelt
Logics receptors Name Tort
more: wordsmith.org...

Time Lord wordsmith.org...

things & stuff,
ET

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by plutoxgirl

The birds flew by, in the brilliant pink sky,
Take my hand, he said" as he led.
Where are we to go ?
There is no world that we know !!

... Were going to a M#F#'ing Rock'n'Roll show !!

That pic reminds of something you would see Illustrated in an obscure 1970's SciFi novel. A reflection of you.

Hello IntastellaBurst,

I like the dialogue.
Yet, the answer would be something mystical.

However a rock show sounds great!
hehe

Obscure! - Nice.

Thanks

[edit on 1/7/10 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

..... A book ?? Interesting.

For this one I will steal Esoteric Teacher's go to method, the amagram generator !!!

.... let's see, hidden truth forbidden knowledge.

... Come's out as "Bedded Deed Fling Rhino Truth Wonk"

I think this is pretty obvious, and damning at that. Let us dissect these words together, Bedded Deed ? pretty simple, a deed performed in a bed. Fling, Rhino, Truth are all obvious as well. Now lets take the last word, flip it around and we get " Know".

All together now..... Bedded Deed Fling Rhino Truth Know.

Has it become clear yet ??

Here, let me add a few in between words, and put it in order.

TRUTH KNOWN ABOUT YOUR BEDDED DEED THE RHINO FLING !!!

Thats right Space Visitor !! Your Avatar has betrayed you !!

It gave me the very key to unlocking your horrible secret, and now the world will know your insatiable fetish for Rhino's !!! There are so many things to say, yet only a few I can muster. First of all, Horn's should never be used in that manner Space Visitor !! How dare you sir !!

I'm calling Peta.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

..... A book ?? Interesting.

For this one I will steal Esoteric Teacher's go to method, the amagram generator !!!

.... let's see, hidden truth forbidden knowledge.

... Come's out as "Bedded Deed Fling Rhino Truth Wonk"

I think this is pretty obvious, and damning at that. Let us dissect these words together, Bedded Deed ? pretty simple, a deed performed in a bed. Fling, Rhino, Truth are all obvious as well. Now lets take the last word, flip it around and we get " Know".

All together now..... Bedded Deed Fling Rhino Truth Know.

Has it become clear yet ??

To tell you the truth IntastellaBurst, after looking up the meaning of the word “Fling” and "Wonk" in my dictionary and reading the combination of them all together, I did become quite nervous of it all but find myself still completely in the dark here.

Here, let me add a few in between words, and put it in order.

TRUTH KNOWN ABOUT YOUR BEDDED DEED THE RHINO FLING !!!

Thats right Space Visitor !! Your Avatar has betrayed you !!

It gave me the very key to unlocking your horrible secret, and now the world will know your insatiable fetish for Rhino's !!! There are so many things to say, yet only a few I can muster. First of all, Horn's should never be used in that manner Space Visitor !! How dare you sir !!

O my, trying to unravel the exact meaning of what you are saying here “TRUTH KNOWN ABOUT YOUR BEDDED DEED THE RHINO FLING !!! “ and reading your remark about the wrong manner of using a/my Horn during a certain BED DEED I become really nervous and my blood pressure started to rice to a dangerous level.

Therefore, after reading that all, I think I am doomed?

I'm calling Peta.

I don’t know who Peta is, but when you call Peta, please say hello from me and that I won’t abuse my Horn again in that manner.

Thanks.

[edit on 1/7/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
mine should be easy

hope ur enjoying this as much as we!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Because the notion of an actual zombie octopus would be just ludicrous.

You sir, are a fraud.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I did not notice you were from the Netherlands.

There is so much lost in translation isn't there.

A fling is also a one night stand, and "Wonk" backwards is "Know".
They have beastiality is the Netherlands don't they ??

[edit on 1-7-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

TimeLord you didn't tell me you had a changing Avatar, I don't think you truly realize what goes into all this.

I rise with the sun each morning, and the first thing I do is come on ATS. I go to the next avatar in question and study it untill it is fully absorbed into my being.

Soon after I go on a 7 mile run through the wilderness, then return to engage in a 2 hour brick breaking session. Where I use my Chi to break stacks of bricks with my arms and forehead. Then my assistants rub me vigorously with exotic oils, and I am left in a steam room for hours at a time.

I do not eat during this transformative process, the only food I have to nourish my soul is the avatar in question.

My assistants randomnly pull me out of the steam room, and beat me with bamboo poles for some time, and then I am put back in. This process is repeated untill I reach an alternate state of mind. Like a shaman, I reach a place where time and space merge, and I become one with all that is, ....

Then !! finally, in the last stages of my trance a scribe is brought before me, a scribe who can only be of pure heart and mind, who has undertaken the oath of silence, and he writes down my latest interpetation on papyrus, for I shall have no memory of it.

Late that night, when I have finally recovered my ability to walk, I once again log on to ATS, and type word for word, what has been captured on papyrus scroll.

What do you think ?? I'm just some dude, .... some dude writing all this stuff from the top of my head ?? I should be so lucky !! So thank you TimeLord.

Ex

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I would much enjoy a reading

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

if you are embelishing the facts and knowingly providing misinformation to my fellow ATSers ... this almost unnacceptable ... if it wasn't

ABSOLUTLEY HILARIOUS!

Instella,
advice/suggestion:
i think your daily routine is a little too vigerous. try only running 6 1/2 miles a day....

and a new avatar entered the realm by the name: Tim3lord
as the veteran ATS
Instellaburst's secret devices poured
&
laughter could be heard as the shaman's credentials soared
who's avatar is next? what interpretations are coming.. 4 the chord?

Instellaburst! my ribs hurt from reading that post
genuine & honest information from the OP & host

End Transmission
ET

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

with little fossilized evidence of octopus bones available for study, there is little proof of their evolution over history, giving rumour and credibilty according to an as of yet untranslated ancient document that octopi may have indeed evolved from a very experimental biological covert program from a long lost and very technically advanced zombie civilization.

“These things (octopi) are 95 million years old, yet one of the (octopus) fossils is almost indistinguishable from living species.”

More: www.intelldesign.com...

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I did not notice you were from the Netherlands.

There is so much lost in translation isn't there.

A fling is also a one night stand, and "Wonk" backwards is "Know".
They have beastiality is the Netherlands don't they ??

You are right, there is much lost in translation, but that is luckily for me not always the case, but I did not know that a fling is also a one night stand.

I thought it was something like hitting someone, or “hit someone smack on the head” or “clout a fellow on the head”.

I could not find beastiality in the “Van Dale” dictionary, so I did a search in google and there it was, and now I see the connection in your explanation with the words “hidden truth” “forbidden knowledge”.

I would really not be surprised if it is also done in the Netherlands.

But I choose it as my avatar because of my deep respect for the people of the Disclosure Project and that the TRUTH about the UFO/ET subject is HIDDEN and the vested KNOWLEGDE from it is still FORBIDDEN for us all.

Thanks again IntastellaBurst.

[edit on 2/7/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

........... Is that Johnny 5 ??

.... After short circuit 2. Johnny 5 fell to the temptations of hollywood. His thirst for highly refined oil was only outdone by his massive robotic ego. It was only a matter of time untill he was free basing Engine Coolant directly into his cooling system.

Waking up next to a different car stereo, vhs player, or washing machine every morning. Johnny's finance's quickly ran out, the rumour's of his misdeed's became widespread in Hollywierd, and it was finally decided that Short Circuit 3 would not be made afterall.

Johnny was devestated, losing his home he took residence in the North side of Town, drowning his despair in motor oil and cheap portable cassette players. Unfortunately this lifestyle could not be sustained, and he was out on the streets, breaking into auto repair shops for used motor oil, performing "the robot" in public for spare change , struggling to survive, day by day, on the cold hard pavement of Skid Row in Los Angeles. It would not be long untill Johnny's story had become the stuff of Hollywood legend, and he was lost in time and memory.

In late 2008, Johnny was " Rediscovered" when a ruckus broke outside of the Viper Room in Hollywood. Apparently Johnny had taken some Coolant with promise of performing illicit robotic acts, when he tried to roll away he was severely beaten.

Fortunately a Producer from Dimension Films, David Foster, was there and quickly recognized Johnny, after taking him in David acquired the rights to remake the original film " Short circuit".

Dan Milano was hired to write the script, and it was decided Johnny 5 would be played by himself.

On October 27, 2009, it was announced that Steve Carr would direct the remake and that the film's plot would involve a boy from a broken family befriending the Number 5 robot.

True Story......

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Totally fun thread, man.
I pretty much use this avatar everywhere - what do you think it says about me?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ooh someone do mine! I loved the one about the baby, getting angrier and angrier for not getting the Jonas Cd. I don't blame him, those girls are adorable!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

reply to post by EvilBat

I'm sorry, I cannot see the obvious in yours, perhaps you can explain it to me instead, haha.

it looks like an aborted baby, in space. Perhaps after his abortion he was able to survive, but without legs. This prolly happens in the far off future, where they can give him the technolgy to some type of hover craft his torso can rest on, ... as he travels through the world looking for the mother who tried to take his life !!

Do not let his small stature influence you, he is a mastermind, who uses his powers to strike against humanity, or the " legged ones" as he calls them.

Haha thanks I didn't realize I looked like an aborted baby, but I have both legs. Good story though

all it is in a pict of myself with evilbat written in Daedric

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Oh please, Oh Great and Wise One... Interpret my Avatar...

*not paying any attention to the man behind the curtain... Honest...

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by State of Mind

You're avatar is severely cut off, here is a cropped version the correct size.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c1a193e27e6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
OK been rocking this avvie for a while now, does the almighty OP (or anyone else) wish to shed some light?

edit: it's a long one so I added a few lines

[edit on 2/7/2010 by Now_Then]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join