It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Interpret Your Avatar !!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i'm wearing a new "mini" avatar background image.

i was wondering if anyone can "interpret" or decode the theme or hidden meaning behind my temporary background image?

what do you guys think? Can you isolate the theme?

thanks,
et

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Still Life with Woodpecker, a novel by Tom Robbins. Why you chose it for your avatar is something I'll leave to Intestellaburst to explain.

Peachfish much?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

The Myth Lives, ..... I suppose that would be you my friend.

What could be said about your avatar that hasn't already been said about Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Arnold Swarzenaggar, .... or Sylvester Stallone.

A bad mofo who doesn't take Jive from nobody,

You stand there with your six shooter behind your back, ... you don't flaunt it, .. you dont go looking for trouble, But when it presents itself you don't hesitate pulling that navy colt out and letting them fly, .... sometimes it seems the hammer cocks back all by itself.

For every action, there is a reaction, .... and your reaction tends to leave people dead.

However what most people in that dessert town know is .... your not the best of shots, .... so though your the first to draw, and quick on that hammer, .... you often succeed by shooting so many shots in no particular direction, ... killing innocent civilians and scaring your adversary so much he often goes off running. Lucky not to be hit by a ricochet.

In parts of missouri your known as Random Randy Mcgraw, some say your dead, from an epic firefight in tennesse, ..... other's say you never will be ....

So far your kill count is as follows.....

Two Criminals ( they werent actualy fighting you, but happened to be in a jail cell near one of your draws )

Three women, ... probably prostitues, .. no biggie.

One Child, ... took his leg clean off.... and the doctor who rushed to treat him.

Four horses

One Caretaker

Three dogs, ...

.... and one Squirrel.

Truly a legend in his own right, ... The Myth rights wrongs, ... rides for the side of justice, ... and is not a man to be trifled with.

It will one day be discovered that the Myth was actually 85% blind. Yet evil does not care if you can see or not

To the man, ... the myth, .... the legend, ...... BLIND JUSTICE !!!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Can you interpret my avatar? Thanks!
second line!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

I will become the modern day equivalent to a palm reader, and reveal hidden gem's about your true nature.

Step right up. Come one, come all.

( For entertainment purposes only, 99 Cents the first three readings, A division of Miss Cleo International)

[edit on 24-6-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

Stella, can I pay you tuesday for an avvy reading today? LOL

Show me what you've got. (not ALL of what you got, just the brain part)

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Probably a little late to join this game, but I wanna play too! Now off to wait patiently...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If you would,

Could you interpret my avatar? A 1000 Thank You's in advance of course.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Well this avatar is quite interesting indeed. ....

It is none other than a self representation, .... if your wishes came true and the Nazi's did indeed, win WW2.

The pale skin, white hair, ... red eyes, ... the ultimate Aryan. In military uniform no doubt, the only thing it's missing is a Swastika really.

Perhaps a call to arms to other Neo-Nazi's on the boards, under the guise of a loveable cartoon character.

I for one, will not be a part of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Actually yes and no! Someone on a Chan board made it from a anime character. I'm a fan of military history and I thought this was cool.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

What ?? You Worry ?? ..... obviously not.

Oh you and your gag's DoubleH, .... here you display the ole " Water-Lighter" gag, ... where you walk up to an unsuspecting smoker seeking a light and spray their stupid face with water.

You've also been known to replace the water with Sulfuric Acid for added effect.

A couple of more of DoubleH's famous gags are, ....

" The Gloryhole Chinese Finger Trap"

" Date Raping Chris Hansen "

..... and of course, " Ankle Machete" Where he roams the streets chopping at peoples ankles with his machette, .... pretty self explanatory I thought.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Well it's either this or $400.00 an hour. And since I already paid the $400.00 I suppose I can consider this a second opinion!

So please if you would be gracious enough to interpret? Thanks so much in advance.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
reply to post by hhcore

What ?? You Worry ?? ..... obviously not.

Oh you and your gag's DoubleH, .... here you display the ole " Water-Lighter" gag, ... where you walk up to an unsuspecting smoker seeking a light and spray their stupid face with water.

You've also been known to replace the water with Sulfuric Acid for added effect.

A couple of more of DoubleH's famous gags are, ....

" The Gloryhole Chinese Finger Trap"

" Date Raping Chris Hansen "

..... and of course, " Ankle Machete" Where he roams the streets chopping at peoples ankles with his machette, .... pretty self explanatory I thought.

LOL, bang on as usual... Was there any doubt? Naah.
I'm so glad they didn't air the 'Date Raping Chris Hanson' episode... That failed on soooo many levels -

Thanks for your time and expertize Stella - Love HH, lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

.... Original Art I see, ...

This is no doubt a dedication to the beautiful, Jocelyn Wildenstein.

Why you chose her as a subject is rather apparent, to capture the perfect symmetry which composes her face for all to see untill the end of time.

I know... I know, ... some will laugh and scoff at this work, but I'm right there with you. Jocelyn has been a long time fixture in my life although we have never officialy met. Her influence has run far and deep.

In fact my last gf broke up with me because I would only be intimate with her when she wore a Lion mask. I know this is alot to tell a complete stranger, but were not stranger's anymore, .... Jocelyn has brought us together.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
lol thats a hoot and thanks! I have to say I do like her work, and I was certainly not expecting a reply like that.... to funny!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wingz

.... What could all of this mean, The name, the signature, even the location, ... all have something in common. Yet I cannot decipher the meaning, ....

6 hours later ....

Aha !! yes, ... I have discovered it.

Anyone who's able to read can make it out ( sorry Lil Wayne )
You have a fascination with Wings, and flying, ... both figuratively and literaly.

You often jump from rooftops, flapping your arms vigorously hoping to acheive the right combination of wind and lift. ..... and although you've broken half of the bones in your body, you are never deterred.

When the doctor's told you you'd never be able to flap your arms again, you laughed in their faces.

When the psychologists told you that you couldn't fly, it's impossible. You threw scalding hot coffee in their faces and later returned to burn down their office.

... there is something to be said here about perseverance, ...... perseverance, and insanity.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Are you saying you paid $400 for a psychic reading ???

Perhaps now I can finally stop hooking.

At first I didnt know what to make of your Avatar, there is a black thing on the bottom left corner which I could swear I've seen before in hardcore german, .... eeehhh, .... cartoons.

... and while I still don't recognize those black things, one thing becomes glaringly apparent. You hate Jesus.

You have crosses in your home sure, ... but only because you like to see ole JC perpetually hanging on a cross.

.... You were the only one clapping during Mel Gibsons " The Passion of The Christ" yelling at the screen " GO ON, GIT THAT FELLER".

Yes, yes, your hate becomes you.

But it is not the real Jesus you hate, only the abomination christianity has become. A great teachers lessons have been twisted by men ( the snake ) Untill they no longer even resemble what they once meant. Creating a skewed collage of truth which is your Avy.

" Hefficide" I assume you are Heff ??

To pull a Hefficide is like pulling a " Munson".

To be up a creek without a paddle .....

To get on a gravy train with biscuit wheels only to derail....

To have everything in the palm of your hand and blow it. ....

More specifically, this popular saying originated in the fall of 1986, Heff was a small time magician then, with unlimited potential. He kept himself afloat by doing parties and sing-a-grams, whatever had to be done to pay the bills.

Waking up the morning after an unusualy crazy bachelorette party, still drunk from the night before, Heff threw on his gorilla costume in haste and rushed off to perform at an 8 year olds birthday party.

It wasn't untill the gasps and screams did Heff finaly realize that worst of situations had in fact, .... happened. His gorilla bottoms had slipped down and he hadn't remembered to wear underwear that day, of all days.

As a true professional Heff tried to finish his act, yet when he brought out the balloons two of the parents tackled him, throwing him out and ruining his credibility forever.

To Heff !!!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Thank you so much! I am actually unbelievably impressed!

The $400.00 figure was referring to therapy, though I have had two psychic readings at a former employers annual halloween parties.

You came around and got spot on about the Avatar itself. It is a statement about how the works of a great man have been bent into excuses for atrocity - and maybe a bit of a statement about duality as well.

The first four letters of my last name are Heff, and I am actually known as Heff in R/L as often as I am by my Christian name. The Hefficide is a deliberate statement about self-change. A few years back I had become a very predatory person in many ways. A user and an opportunist. Once I became aware of this change I made marked efforts to reverse this and to atone - thus "Heff" became "Hefficide". I symbolically killed off the "old" and "bad" part of myself.

Again, thank you so much! Your insight has truly amazed me!

To IntastellaBurst!

*edited to fix all signs of dain bramage*
[edit on 8/13/10 by Hefficide]

[edit on 8/13/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

No problem, ....

That one seemed to write itself ....

Usually I use pure imagination in reads, as avies are usually just, ... random. .... but the meaning in that one seemed to jump out, ... I couldn't figure out what Hefficide meant, I was like " how could you kills yourself" .... it all makes sense now.

your welcome, ...

that will be $399

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
hy

nice thread
tell me please what you think about my avatar

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yeah i'll play..

What does mine mean?

top topics