It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Donaldious

You know what- at least we agree on one thing, the conversation between us is pointless.

Just for the record, you were the one who stated that you were one of the twelve people in the world that could do 'it'... do what, is exactly my point. You explain not even half of what you are saying and you expect people to know what you are talking about..

A cookie would be lovely, thank you...
And yes, the bible does have nothing to do with how we see god, and that is my point exactly and the OP's point... so again, we agree on that too. My point is that only once you understand the bible, and have spent some time studying it- can you realize that, you see it is a warped version of the truth- you realize that something is being concealed and that the true story is somewhat veiled.

So...you, me & the OP have a common view on at least one thing. Who would have thought?

I will ignore the rest of what you wrote as it is completely off topic, and seeing this is my last reply to you, I'll let sleeping dogs lay.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ok let me show why I think the OP is a bunch of B.S.

Originally posted by Unleashed68
The Book Of Genesis

In Chapter 1, there is only one GOD, a GOD who creates, the Universe, whom creates the planet in his image (his image is a spirit as mentioned in Verse 2 and is also one that is both male and female as mentioned in Verse 26).

His image is a spirit as mentioned in Verse 2?? Where did he come up with that??

Genesis 1:2
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Where does it mention anything about God's image being a spirit? It doesn't. It says "the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters". Where does the OP come up with his image = spirit equation??? Thin air?

Then he claims verse 26 says something about Gods image/spirit being male/female... ???

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

I don't see anything that suggests God's image is a spirit which is male/female in Genesis chapter 1. Actually, I think the OP fabricated that entire "interpretation"... It's laughable at best...

When GOD creates two spirits in Verse 11, the one spirit is called EARTH, and the second spirit is the waters and air that is called SEAS.

He must be reading a completely different Bible....

Genesis 1:11
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

I don't see "two spirits". What on Earth is the OP talking about???

Verse 11 is when God creates grass, herbs with seeds, and fruit trees with seeds....

The MAN being made in the image of GOD is not a human, as ADAM is not introduced until Chapter 2; but MAN that is both male and female...is really the planet itself.

MAN is the planet itself??? What kind of loopy logic did you have to go through to come to that conclusion???

God already made the planet Earth in Verse 1! You are saying he made it again?!

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

It's trying to tell you, God created the IDEA of MAN in his IMAGINATION (image).

Have you ever created something with your imagination before creating it in reality? Thats what the Bible is telling you God did....

The OP obviously was stretching the words of the Bible to fit his horribly inaccurate interpretation and beliefs.... And this was only the beginning of his posts!! I don't even want to waste my time pointing out the millions of other flaws.

How anyone could support the OP is mind boggling.

I'm done here..... good day.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Donaldious]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by alien]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Donaldious

Hello

Just thought I would point out something I do agree with the OP on (which is very little the more I have heard him rave on) and something that I agree with you on.

I do think we are made in the image of Spirit, of God. The Op did use the Bibible as a reference to show where he got this from...which is a downfall to his point really, for it is from the heart we learn things of Spirit. The Holy Spirit is within all things, within God, within us, within all life. Anything that exists, is of Spirit, so to a degree....made in the image of the Spirit of God.

Now as soon as the OP started talking about 2 spirits....I highly disagree and find this dangerous grounds of thinking for those that follow.

The same Spirit of life that fills the life of the Earth is the same Spirit of life that fills all of us, and through out the rest of the Universe. Each body (form) complex has influence on the use/need of the Spirit within it. From the Sun, to the Seas, to the trees, to the stars, to the winds, to the animals, to us. Depending on our bodily form/complex....depends on if the Spirit just supports us for life to be for another, or if life is to awaken to the Spirit in consciousness.

There is only one Spirit....and this is the common thread that connects us all. This is why and how we are ONE, in the deepest core being.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
To the Op. I think that much of your message resonates with many truths that are occurring on this planet, and the signs surely point towards a change. However, in your victory lap, you did your thread a grand disservice by lowering a message meant for love and light, to the lowest common denominator of fear, guilt, aggression and anger. Very much like an evangelist who uses "fire and brimstone" to guilt prospective believers into submission, you chose to charge your statement into one of negativity and fear. Honestly, how can one tell friend from foe when each side is employing the same tactics as the other while claiming the same polarized absolutes? In fact, I would say that this is merely the "same" house divided against itself, or, one ego verses the other. When one works for the Universal whole and overcomes the trappings of the ego, divisions do not exist and the word becomes one of love.

I understand your need to tell them the roots of their history which brought them to the point of self-service. I also understand your need to educate them on the very steps which directed this self destructive flow...however, I do not understand why your message lacks love and a general solution. I sense anger and a sense of superiority in you, and these attributes are attributes owned by malevolence. Not the light.

To your credit OP: Often when one first "frees their mind," the first connection that is made and interpreted by the ego is one of primordial fear. They see how they've been tricked and interpret their surroundings as nothing more than an illusion perpetrated by evil. For all intensive purposes, they are correct in their registry of this illusion, but, its important to realize that your mind was freed to shed the weight of the shackles of society, not to re-bear the weight of an entirely new prison of a messianic complex. Yes, its important to educate them about previous mistakes so that they don't make them again, but, its equally as important to share with them the means to make it their servitude to self end. And this is what your post desperately lacks.
Side note: when one advertises another site within the confines of a religious thread on a conspiracy site such as ATS, agendas are sensed and perceived by many, even if the reasons may be far more innocent than the perceptions of those who are interpreting them.

So yes, when the gate finally opens (code), those who have served self and passed judgement against others will experience the full dissatisfaction of their misdeeds, and to that, there will be no quarter. But, those who consistently work to raise their personal vibrations to unconditional love will be given the awareness to be repentant and work to serve the greater good. Universal consciousness is rising and many are waking up to the false reality that we've been blinded by for centuries. The age of Darkness is ending which is a time of joy and happiness.

I'm here to say that there's still hope for anyone who chooses to embrace eternal and unconditional love. Honestly, why would anyone really want anything different for themselves, the world, or the Universe itself? Yes, an ending is on the horizon, but with an ending comes another beginning.

Namaste and love

[edit on 25-6-2010 by PsychoX42]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I have to say, I am unaware of any animal that has a concept of right and wrong. They can learn that some actions bring negative results, and some show altruism, but both of these things do not require the kind of abstract thinking that humans are capable of.

I have a question for you as well: When Cain went into the Land of Nod to get a wife; Where was this land of Nod, and what did he take as a wife?
Adam, and family were the ONLY humans at that point right? So did he wed an ape? Or were there in fact other enclaves of humanity, that were perhaps of a different strain?

Actually looking forward to your reply!

Be well.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ya u have no support behind any of this and it's blasphemy in my opnion...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What a bunch of Islamic crap. Guy doesn't even know that the old testament is far older than Islam and that Islam grew out of Judaism.

Just another attempt to re-write history and claim that Islam is more important and more true than other Judaism or Christianity.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
CUE FINAL MOD SPEECH

Hi People,

I've already posted in this thread HERE where I very clearly requested decorum, keeping on-topic etc etc.

Note all the Warning Tags since?

Okay...lets make it even more simplier:

This thread is NOT about throwing lightning.
This thread is NOT anyones personal showdown with anyone else
This thread is NOT an opportunity for you guys to trade snarky insults, condescending backhanders and all manner of other immature passive-aggressive rubbish thats been happening.

Be an adult. Discuss like an adult...or find another thread.

Can't do that? I'll help you find another site.

No more.
Stops now.

Thank you kindly.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
[edit on 25-6-2010 by Dennislp3]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Another solid read from you, i must say exploring your mind and how u percieve things are quite interesting and i believe getting your message out there is fine. How you read into what is written and put it out as knowlage that we are ignoring, is , well not quite so (fine). But i don´t like the posts that dismiss this instantly without any debate or reasoning, but rather just try and make some statement that has no place where there should be disgussion and debate.

But my friend, i must tell u that it doesn´t help when u call everyone else that doesn´t see it your way, Inferior and idiots. That just fuels hate and ignorance that has no place around here.

So my friend , go on give your message for us to read and explore, but do not mock and ridicule those who do not share your path. For that way u simply fall down to a level in wich i can not take what you write seriusly.

Peace be with u.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Sorry, saw the part about the Old and New Testaments being based on the Qur'an which came after them and kinda gave up on you. Saw the part about God creating the spirits Earth and Seas as I was glancing and pretty much decided that reading any of this would simply be a waste of time. How you can claim this to be knowledge and insight about God is beyond me.

You are manipulating text and adding things to Holy Scripture that are not there in the least bit. Do you know about the part where certain plagues are added to those who add to scripture? If not, I suggest you look into it.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Mykahel]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join