It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Hi Lemon,

Thank you for your reply.

Regarding you post replies

That is a logical fallacy of false dilemma. It states that either you’re a Muslim, or you’re not submitted to God – but doesn’t include other viable alternatives such as: “Submitted to God, but NOT a Muslim.”

Muslim- is a general title of the follower of faith(Islam). You many find two types of muslims true believer muslims(follows Quran & Authentic Prophet techings) & hypocrates (who follows their own desire).

When a person declares "there is no deity but Allah", he is basically saying that he submits to no one other than Allah. The second part of the declaration: "Muhammad (peace be upon him) is Allah's messenger", means a commitment to accept legislation only when it comes through the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). This has far reaching practical implications. To start with, submission to Allah means a willing commitment to implement Allah's Almighty Lord laws. It is not possible to imagine that a person who declares that he has submitted to Allah continues, at the same time, to violate His laws.

---
You can't provide evidence (Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jesus, etc. where Muslims) that is based on a fallacy.

There is a evidence if you read the scriptures revealed to all prophets of God. You will find the common message " None has the right to be worship but He alone" What is the first commandment in bible? "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD"

This was the common message given to all prophets of God. To bring

---
Furthermore, how can they be Muslims (submissive to Allah) when they contradict the Quran (which is to be read as the spoken word of Allah)?

You are absoutely right, as i have given you the explanation of two types of muslims above. Some muslims do the things which are contradict to Quran and teaching of Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) becuase they do read Quran in arabic but couldnt undestand the meaning.(I guess due to ignorance).

====

Yes, but their are people who also fit that description . . . Alexander the Great, Buddha, the Pope, etc.

If those peoples fit for the defination of Islam and they have followed the law of Almighty Lord during their time than definetly they are muslim.

Note: Muslim is a Arabic word which means believer.

Jesus(PBUH) using the word "Muslim" in Luke 6:40:
www.answering-christianity.com...

------

Where do you find the quest to convert people?
---

Islam is not a new religion, but the same truth that God revealed through all His prophets to every people. Islam is both a religion and a complete way of life.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Forty-two, eh?? Ah, the magic number, and the "ultimate answer".....

Originally posted by Unleashed68

I'm afraid that is a rather amazing coincidence, seeing how that was the answer given to Arthur Dent:

....(the characters) meet Slartibartfast, a planetary coastline designer who was responsible for the fjords of Norway. Through archival recordings, he relates the story of a race of hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings who built a computer named Deep Thought to calculate the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything. When the answer was revealed to be 42, Deep Thought had predicted that another computer, more powerful than itself would be made and designed by it to calculate the question for the answer.

The computer, often mistaken for a planet (because of its size and use of biological components), was the Earth....

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 24 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I enjoyed your post and thank you for taking the time to make it. I hope those who wish only to attack the OP and not contribute to the discussion would leave all of us who do in peace.

I have some questions I hope you have time to answer. They are ones that never get answered properly:

1) Are you able to explain why the Creator (true God of the universe) could not foresee such a dire state of affairs on one of the Creator's planets?

2) Why did the Creator allow the Serpent to be born and deceive?

3) Why does the Creator not intervene, preventing the Creators Creations from suffering an eternity of suffering of which most have no reasonable chance of escaping?

Look forward to your reply.

[edit on 24/6/2010 by Dark Ghost]

1) Are you able to explain why the Creator (true God of the universe) could not foresee such a dire state of affairs on one of the Creator's planets?

Answer: This planet was created for the purpose of quarantining what can not be decreated

Answer: The Creator gave birth by thought in the same spirit, thus, all that is created is in spirit is first created with independence of decision

3) Why does the Creator not intervene, preventing the Creators Creations from suffering an eternity of suffering of which most have no reasonable chance of escaping?

Answer: The Creator's time is Now, as can be seen worldwide with major events occuring at phenomenal speeds, destruction and release are around the bend

Major events influenced by pagan worshipers, communism and astrology I think. I'm sorry but the Bibles metaphorical symbolism has been researched over the years and I'm more than convinced that Constantines manipulation, Rome and the Catholic church have controlled the masses for 2000 years. To refer to Jesus as other than a reference to the sun worship would imply he actually lived. Unless someone provides research not just their own made up ideas into the bibles meaning then i can't deviate from the religion being old Mystery school Babylonian/ Egyption belief. Everyone has their own opinion of course, but I'm sure alot of you have done some kind of research into this and must have a base knowledge of where this stuff comes from. Not just an idea. It would be great if everyone could agree on a theory or close to it. Then it would probably become a belief, then whats the word again? Religion!

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Hespian]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Abuaisha

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus
reply to post by Abuaisha

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

Anti-Christ mean Instead Of Christ, not Against Christ.
What is instead of christ ? the Person Claiming to be Christ, that is the Deciever... Christ would never say ' I am Christ or the Messiah' like UN and the Maitreya Plot ..Look, he is here, No he is there... bla bla..

Satan said he would Decieve all of humanity, he did a great job.
He also wanted to destroy the Bible without Burning it thru the Theory of Evolution.. So far, he's plans are working out Just Swell, dont you think ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth.
-Luke21.35

I know that my Redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand upon the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;-Job19

He (Jesus) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.-Col1

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me, scatters.-Luke11.23

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!-2Cor5.17

"Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ."-Acts2.36

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.-1Cor15.45

His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace-Eph2.15

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.-Phil2.9

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Unleashed,

All you are doing in this topic is showing your total lack of understanding of the universe, of God, and you are showing everyone that you suffer from delusions of grandeur and are stuck in a psychosis.

On top of that, you have the nerve to advertise a website so you can make some money with this unorganized incoherent b.s.

When you actually post your b.s. website, you are leading people into ditches!

Humans are not a property of mankind, those who play authority and those who lead into ditches will inherit the Earth eternally.

I hope you love Satan, because you are his new Earth toy for eternity.

You don't even know the great secret! If you did, you wouldn't be posting this b.s.!

You failed and you don't even realize it.

May the correct sequence of lights save you.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Donaldious]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

instead is against!

proclaiming himself to be God.-2Thess2.4

but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.-1John4.3

But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.-1Cor6.17

to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.-Eph1.10

Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ-1Cor11.3

but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.-John5.43

'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.' "-Matt23.39

they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.-Heb8.11

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I enjoyed your post and thank you for taking the time to make it. I hope those who wish only to attack the OP and not contribute to the discussion would leave all of us who do in peace.

I have some questions I hope you have time to answer. They are ones that never get answered properly:

Look forward to your reply.

[edit on 24/6/2010 by Dark Ghost]

Answer: This planet was created for the purpose of quarantining what can not be decreated

Sky watcher: 1 ridiculous, For Humans to evolve we have to LEARN. Since Adam and Eve we have been witness the perfect history lesson on a global scale. Show man just how bad they can be and they will never do it again.

Answer: The Creator gave birth by thought in the same spirit, thus, all that is created is in spirit is first created with independence of decision

Sky watcher: 2 ridiculous, See my first reply. GOD gave all his SONS freewill to a large extent, Hehel AKA Satan and his Watchers choose to interfere with us Humans instead us guiding us and really angered GOD so he sent the flood to wipe out the Nephlim after his arch Angles beat the tar out of the Satan and his group of evil Watchers. Greek Mythology is no myth, the Greek gods were here but hid the fact that they were Watchers as Watchers can take any form they want, Apollo was Satan. They have come again in the form of little grey aliens to fool the masses..

Answer: The Creator's time is Now, as can be seen worldwide with major events occuring at phenomenal speeds, destruction and release are around the bend

Sky watcher: 3 Well your right about that but Jesus will be the one you will see destroy the Anti-Christ and take his rightful seat in Jerusalem.

Jesus came to us as the Lamb of GOD, now he comes as his wrath!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

Yea, as I said, if some one claims To Be, you Should not accept him As the Christ as he would Not say he Was..

I think there is no God, I dont know why people get so upset about it, Jesus I think was not son of the so called God either...

I think they were infact rivals, one side had his people to follow him and then the other had his people following him

One side ended up as CaveMen in our history as the other got God title....

[edit on 24/6/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Speak to us about truth oh wise one.

You know, like promising you are leaving a forum but then coming back to stir up more attention for yourself.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I haven't read through the entire thread yet, but there is some correlation between the OP and work being done by The Cronicle Project, which has discovered that the ORIGINAL form of the Hebrew language was somewhat different from the present-day version. It was originally much simpler and essentially SELF-CORRECTING!! Meaning that each character or character set has only ONE correct translation, eliminating all the various skewed interpretations. They have only translated the first few books of Genesis, but the picture that emerges is very interesting, hinting at the fact that the Earth is basically a huge biological experiment. I'll post a link below.

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Some folks with a real message stand on street corners or hold meetings in parks.
This fellow isn't that ambitious.
He sits on his butt and rants to a computer screen. If he tried this on a street corner, he'd get laughed off the block.
Judism predates Christianity by thousands of years and Islam is "the new kid on the block."

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Question, OP, was Hitler a child of the Earth or a universal spirit trapped?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dontaskme

Where did they discover this and how? I can't find any scholarly articles on "Self Defining Hebrew".

I looked over some of the translations and they appear to be poor direct translations with some poor word substitution instead of using better suited words. English doesn't use Hebrew grammar and that is evident in the poor translations by these people.

There is no explanation on the site or credentials of anyone involved. Just one name, some guy named Chris.

This quote:

A synopsis of the generations from Adam until the watchers corrupt mankind in Noah's time
This tells me they have an agenda, are probably amateur linguists, and affiliated with some Urantia/Raelian inspired sect or cult.

In otherwords, crackpots.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i got to the part about Moses summoning spirits from the underworld and i said to my self..... duh dee der dah dah duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
why would Moses summon spirits? especially the leviathan?..........

and we have an other one folks!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zachi
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Some folks with a real message stand on street corners or hold meetings in parks.
This fellow isn't that ambitious.
He sits on his butt and rants to a computer screen. If he tried this on a street corner, he'd get laughed off the block.
Judism predates Christianity by thousands of years and Islam is "the new kid on the block."

What about ISHMAEL, he goes back to Abraham, and is why Islam says they are rightful hiers to be God's chosen.
Mohammed might be johnny come lately.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

You still hvae not responded to my question.

I was in here reading and noticed the 6th and 7th books of Moses, read like the Necronomicon, with all the seals and to conjure demons and Angels?
Very strange how does this work, the seals and such are all most word for word.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Just remain vigilant, disregard those who claim to possess the "ultimate secrets," and know that you cannot die. This is a Universe of eternal awareness, and what we call Death is only another phase of Life. When you finally accept this, you lose all fear.

When you become fearless, Satan — or the Dark Side, or whatever you want to call it — has no dominion over you. Those who would seek to sway you with fearsome prophecies (such as Armageddon or Global Warming or Economic Collapse or whatever) are agents of the Darkness. Simply avoid them and disregard their words.

Stay focused on Eternity and the cares of this world are reduced to insignificance.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

yeah I used to think the same thing (no God) and one night when I began to open a little green Gideon NT (that a chick had left on the bar a few days earlier) I heard an AUDIBLE voice as if sitting beside me on the left that said -my name, I am Jesus I died for your sins believe in Me and you will never perish-I stood to my feet and said Yes Lord and came across these years later-

I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.-John5.25

Christ has indeed been raised from the dead-1Cor15.20

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.-2Cor5.14

for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."-Eph5.14

Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst-1Tim1.5

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join