learn more

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

i have always thought i have lived many lives, does this mean i am condemned to earth? it just so happens i had a Christian upbringing and lent towards satanism after leaving my catholic school.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillabongNath
reply to post by Unleashed68

i have always thought i have lived many lives, does this mean i am condemned to earth? it just so happens i had a Christian upbringing and lent towards satanism after leaving my catholic school.
Why would you lean to follow the creature instead of the Creator?? Logically to me that makes zero sense. Especially when that creature's fate was sealed 2,000 years ago.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

All you keep showing is that you follow ways of flesh, of man, of Earth....you offer nothing the Spirit has shown you on a personal path. You offer nothing of what you have learned from seeking within, seeking the life within all things, discerning all things through the Holy Spirit.

You follow other men.

You speak from a Earthly object, not from the Holy Spirit.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Well, as far as the death of Jesus, here is a link that references some of the secular accounts concerning him and his death.

www.agapebiblestudy.com...

I know wikipedia is not an all-knowing and ever-factual source to use, but it is nice to have for a quick run through of a subject. They have it that crucifixions were happening as a mode of death (not necessarily in Rome) as early as the 6th century BC and lasting until the 4th century AD. Massive group crucifixions were done during the Roman civil wars of the 1st and 2nd centuries BC as well as during the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70.

Sorry if I was rude, I just hate misinformation. I wasn't intending for my comment to come off as a personal attack, though I can understand how it would feel that way considering how I wrote it. I was probably in a particularly bad mood from reading somebody elses' heretical and uninformed opinions and "facts".

Happy hunting and best of wishes.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Mykahel]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Well said, but there is no convincing of LeoVirgo. They are set in their thoughts and have no regard for the truth of scripture but revels in their own revelation.

I would suggest shaking the dust off your feet concerning this matter and person.

God Bless.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Hi Lemon,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for delay response.

You will never find slightest error nor a slightest contradiction. Inshallah(God Willing) i will prove it with practical example.

Before, i do start my conversation on this topic. I would remind reader that we all are creation of ONE Almighty Lord. In front of His eys we all are equal. Inspite of different culture, colour or races. We all came from our forefather from Prophet Adam(PBUH) and Adam(PBUH) was created from dust. So our originality is dust. Please bare this thing in your mind and hopefull we will have health conversation.

To begin with my talks, as i said earlier Islam is not a new religion."Islam" is a Arabic Word not English. Which means "Total submision to ONE Almighty Lord" where else other religion title like "Judaism" and "Christianity" are english word. Please correct me if i'm wrong. English language itself is few century old. You may not find "Judaism" or "Christianity" word as a religion title in "Hebrew Bible" or "Aramic Bible". Please let me know if any one of you find it. None of the prophet of past has acknowledged about this religion title. During the time of Prophet Mooses(Peace Be Upon Him), He never had said my relegion is Judaism. No never. During the time of Jesus(PBUH) he himself never had said that my relegion is Christianity. Did they? If its there please bring the proof. The divine message from God to all His prophets and messengers is very straight forward.

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD" (Deuteronomy 6:4)

"And your illah(God) is One illah (God - Allah), La illaha illa huwa (there is none who has the right to be worshipped but He), the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful" (Quran 2:163)

Now you will have an argument with me that God of OT is YHWH and yours is Allah. According to you, both are differnet as you mentioned in your earlier post. I have explained about this in my another thread, please visit www.belowtopsecret.com... If you can't open this link let me know i will give some brief again.

I hope you are aware of Five Pillar of Islam., Five Pillar of Islam is foundation of Muslim life. Out of 5 the first pillar of Islam is "Faith or belief in the Oneness of God and the finality of the prophethood of Muhammad".This declaration of faith is called the "Shahadah", a simple formula that all the faithful pronounce. The significance of this declaration is the belief that the only purpose of life is to serve and obey God, and this is achieved through the teachings and practices of the Last Prophet, Muhammad(PBUH).

If you do not acknowledge this declaration than you no more hold title of Islam or in otherward you are not Muslim.

According to authentic prophetic narration. "The prophets are brothers and their faith is one)), [Transmitted by al-Bukhaaree and Muslim]

I hope its clear now what is the common message from all prophets of God.

And (remember) the Day(Judgment Day) when We shall raise up from every nation a withness against them from amongst themselves. And We shall bring you (O Muhammed (PBUH)) as a witness against these. And We have sent down to you the Book (the Quran) as an exposition of everything, a guidance, a mercy, and glad tidings for those who have submitted themselves (to Allah as Muslims).(Quran 16:89)

---
So the prophets who contradict the Quran are ignorant?

My Answer: Your undestanding is wrong. In every nation starting from Prophet Adam(PBUH) Almight God sent a Messengers and Prophets. Some to specific group of people,or community, or nation. During their times each individual prophet has their own law and teaching and own way of life. But the message which was common among all the prophets of God is
to invite them to the worship of Allah and Allah Alone, to order them not to ascribe partners unto Him and bring them out of the darkness of polytheism into the light of Monotheism. All the Prophets preached Tauh îd (i.e. Monotheism, the Belief in the Oneness of Allah)

"Indeed We sent Noah to his people, and he said: 'O my people! Worship Allah! You have no otherIlâh (God) but Him. (Lâ ilaha ill Allah, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah). Certainly, I fear for you the torment of a great Day!' (Quran 7:59)

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah( community,nation,tribe) a Messenger (proclaiming) : "Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc, i.e. do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." (Quran 16:36)

"That was nation who has passed away. They shall receive the reward of what they earned and you of what you earn. And you will not be asked of what they used to do."(Quran 2:134)

-----

The Pope is a Muslim. That is fantabulous.

You are misquoting me. My view of muslim goes more for other two people you have mentioned.

Christian Pope of our times does not hold that title, because he may not believe in Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) and may not following the final law(Quran & Sunnah). He is not in that list.

---

Once again, all Muslims are believers, but not all believers are Muslim

I do not agree with your statment, but i will make it like this "Islam will not be judged by muslims or by his followers, but muslimes/followers will be judged by Islam".

---

if Jesus had used the word, "Mushlam" in His day, He used it 6 hundred years before the followers of the Qur’an even called themselves "Muslims."

Let me tell you one thing. Hebrew, Aramic & Arabic - all three are sister language. Alphabet of each languages are different but the Pronunciation are almost same. Word "Muslim" is an Arabic word not "English". So in original manuscript it pronouns "Mushlam" in Arabic we pronouns "Muslim". Hope you agree. Please read the original manuscript instead of english translation.

----

Hence, it can never be outdated. Either it still applies today, or Allah is not perfect.

The Quran being the last revelation of God has been protected from change since its revelation and free from contradictions because it is a book to all of mankind. One of the greatest miracles of the Quran is the knowledge or meanings it presents. Islam is a complete way of life.

to be continue....

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by I_AM_that_I_AM

Originally posted by Unleashed68
Challenge me oh Christian, Jehovah Witness or Mormon, challenge me child of arrogance and you challenge the Creator of all in the Universe. Not one secret of this Earth I am unaware of, not one secret of the universe am I unaware of, I look forward to the children of deceit, the ones whom share their spirit with the spirit of the earth and are forever the children of the deceptive Lord, to debate the WORDS I am given by the real Father of all Existence.

OK, so let keep this simple, no weighty/debatable metaphysics or selfish"what's the next winning lottery number" questions...
Just some simple quantifiable stuff:
1)So is Membrane Theory or ]Quantum Loop Gravitymore correct?
2)What is the 1 quadrillionth digit of Pi?

the correct answer to these will makea believer out of me.

Do not test God.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrwellWasAnOptimist
I call B.S. as well.

The bible was written so everyone could gather the knowledge from it.
It was not written so one had to be a cryptologist to understand it.

if the bible (or any book) was written so no one had to be a cryptologist to understand it...

then please refrain from looking up the meaning of any words in a dictionary you may find in a bible.

also, please refrain from relying on any definitions of words you may think you know.

End Transmission,
ET

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

continue...

The Quran being the last revelation of God has been protected from change since its revelation and free from contradictions because it is a book to all of mankind.The Quran was revealed in the pure Arabic language to the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH). Its the sister language of Aramic & Hebrew. One of the greatest miracles of the Quran is the knowledge or meanings it presents.

Although the Quran presents these miracles and much more, it is not a book of science but a sign and more importantly a book of guidance which holds the true secret of righteous guidance from the one and only God to all of mankind.

Now coming back to your quote "Hence, it can never be outdated. Either it still applies today, or Allah is not perfect. The book says to beat the woman if she does not obey."

I think you have not read the verses properly or may be you didn't understood it well.

First part of verse, Allah Almighty talks about the righteous women and her character and what should be her duties as a righteous women. Second part of verse, Allah Almighty talks about unrighteous/sinful/wicked/immoral women.

Almighty Allah explains it very clearly what should be the duty of righteous women. And any women comits unrighteous acts (unlawful sex with another men, spending his husband wealth on her boyfriend)which is opposite of righteous women acts, than what step should be taken by husband inorder to bring the situation stable.

1) Admonish them ( Warn them for their unlawful act. Tell them about the punishment of Almighty God for her unlawful act).

If she return to the obedience and becomes righteous then Allah Almighty says "but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance".

IF not..than step no 2.

2) Seprate your bed with her (Inother words stop sleeping with her).

If still she did not change his attatuide than the third and final part remainig is

3) Bit them ( light bitting if its useful).

And all above things does not work with her than the last choice is divorce it.

Now you tell me if you are as a men and you see your wife sleeping with her boy friend or you hears from somebody about your wifes character. What will you do in that situation? Will you able to follow the islamic law or take a gun and shot her? You will not follow step no 1 or 2. You know better what you may do.

Hope the answer the question.

Islam is complete way of life.

"Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam. Those who were given the Scripture(JEws and Christians) did not differ except, out of mutual jealousy, after knowledge had come to them. And whoever disbelieves in the Ayat(Proof, evidences, verses, signs, revelations,etc.) of Allah, than surely, Allah is Swift in calling to account" (Quran 3:19)

And who can be bette4r in religion than one who submits his face(himself) to Allah (i.e. follows Allah's religion of Islamic Monotheism) : and he is a Muhsin (a good-doer). And follows the religion of Abrahim - Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism - to worship none but Allah Alone). And Allah did take Abrahim as aKhalil (an intimate friend. (Quran 4:125)

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Why would you lean to follow the creature instead of the Creator?? Logically to me that makes zero sense. Especially when that creature's fate was sealed 2,000 years ago.

the creator is so good at creation, i bet i could follow his smallest creature and still find the creator, i think....

"Alpha & Omega, me be Alpha"

translation:
Alpha = A
Omega = O
me = me (the one who is speaking to those who think they are the only alpha and omega)
Alpha = A

add them up and you get = AOMEBA

of course, i'm no cryptologist...

End Transmission.
ET

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Ephesians 4:4-6

4 There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to one hope when you were called— 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

ALL

is

ONE

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Donaldious]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Okay, I'm becoming extremely tired of seeing this quack making an ill-attempt to provide "answers" for all questions of the unexplained in the universe.

YOU ARE NEITHER A GOD NOR A PROPHET.

Cut the crap and come to terms with reality. I honestly think you need some professional help because this sort of delusion is definitely a precursor for something far more severe. Stop wallowing in self-deceit - ITS UNHEALTHY. People like this are what cause others who do not understand such concepts to believe we are a bunch of cooks living in a fantasy land.

And if you AREN'T delusional, then it is even worse that you are trying to con people into believing this nonsense. No single person is a "teacher" bringing the word of god or the secrets to existence. For someone who denounces religion at a whim, you sure as hell act like Jesus or something.

I really hope no one out there is honestly buying this garbage. Please do not allow this person to sway you, as it is clearly a fraud.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUltimateEnd
Time is light.

or maybe they might be ingredients of eachother.

How to move a mountain- If standing in front of a Mt., How do you make the mountain move?"Close your eyes, take 42 steps backward then open your eyes, the Mt. has moved.")

why do i have to move to move mountains? maybe the mountains are already where they belong.

but i'll take your advice and shut my eyes and back up a ways and then look at the mountain ranges again....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

wow. look at that! On a flat world map the entire pacific ocean looks like a profile of the face of a primate. from alaska to the southern tip of south america. what do you suppose the odds are of that many thousands of miles of shoreline looking like the predominate species on the planet without some level of intelligent intervention?

The egg just hatched.

yolk.

Now ask yourself, What is fiction? non-fiction?

if i must.

Patrick Stewart

if i had enough will to turn that "w" in his name upside down....
if i had enough will to rearange the same letters to make a new phrase...

I'm Star Trek Capt.

two phrases, identical ingredients (same exact symbols/letters):

Patrick Stewart
I'm Star Trek Capt.

Now ask yourself, What is fiction? non-fiction?

are you still asleep, too?

End Transmission,
ET

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Hi Esoteric,

The correct translation of Quran chapter 11 verse 9 is goes like this

"But if they repent, perform As-Salat(5 types prayer) and give Zakat (Charity), then they are your brethren in religion. (In this way) We explained the Ayat(Proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations.etc) in detials for a people who know.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtheMasque
Okay, I'm becoming extremely tired of seeing this quack making an ill-attempt to provide "answers" for all questions of the unexplained in the universe.

quack? easy, he is attempting a thread of "automatic writing" in part, i think. and we are a "anchor" of sorts, i think. don't worry about the OP's attempt to "answer" all "questions" of the unexplained in the universe. As long as the OP can offer one possibile answer to one possible question of the universe, then this thread is a success in some measure.

and please don't feel that there will be a lack of mysteries when certain things are revealed. mysteries are parts of the answers to the questions of the unexplained in the "universe", i think.

YOU ARE NEITHER A GOD NOR A PROPHET.

that is as bold a claim to make as it is one who says i am a god and i am a prophet, isn't it?

Cut the crap and come to terms with reality.

who's terms of reality are you speaking of? do you wish to make the OP an extension of your will, and your interpretation of reality and it's laws?
how many laws are you referring to? how many laws would the OP have to mandatorily conform to in order to live in the house next to yours? how many laws, a number please?

I honestly think you need some professional help because this sort of delusion is definitely a precursor for something far more severe.

on behalf of the OP, thank you for your diagnosis Doctor.
Where did you get your medical degree? and what is your prognosis for the OP?

Stop wallowing in self-deceit - ITS UNHEALTHY. People like this are what cause others who do not understand such concepts to believe we are a bunch of cooks living in a fantasy land.

wallowing...self-deceit....unhealthy.....people like this.....cause others to believe.....cookds living in a fantasy land....

no, i think sentences like these are examples of your perception of your religions faith. what would jesus do?

And if you AREN'T delusional, then it is even worse that you are trying to con people into believing this nonsense. No single person is a "teacher" bringing the word of god or the secrets to existence. For someone who denounces religion at a whim, you sure as hell act like Jesus or something.

very constructive criticism, thank you for sharing this with us. it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and full of love.

I really hope no one out there is honestly buying this garbage. Please do not allow this person to sway you, as it is clearly a fraud.

thanks you for buying the electricity and buying the computer that you used to come to this particular thread out of all the possibilities on ther internet to share such insights with us all. thanks for buying into it, instead of all the other threads on this site alone...

what a beautifly articulated and delicate manner in which you offer your proffesional help to aid the OP in their endeavors.

ET

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abuaisha
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Hi Esoteric,

The correct translation of Quran chapter 11 verse 9 is goes like this

"But if they repent, perform As-Salat(5 types prayer) and give Zakat (Charity), then they are your brethren in religion. (In this way) We explained the Ayat(Proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations.etc) in detials for a people who know.

that is not what the koran in my house says.

Quran/Koran Chapter 9 verse 11 states:

But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor rate, they are your brethren in faith; And WE make the communications clear for a people who know.

Source/link:
www.snopes.com...

other available links and sources of collaborations for REAL TRUE FACTS of what is stated in chapter 9 verse 11 of the Koran:
www.truthorfiction.com...
www.screamingpickle.com...

[9:11] But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then they are your brethren in faith. And We explain the Signs for a people who have knowledge.
[9:11] پس اگر وہ توبہ کرلیں اور نماز قائم کریں اور زکوٰۃ ادا کریں تو وہ دین میں تمہارے بھائی ہیں۔ اور ہم ایسے لوگوں کی خاطر نشانات کو کھول کھول کر بیان کرتے ہیں جو علم رکھتے ہیں۔

Source/link:
www.alislam.org...

thanks &
for sharing what you've been taught,
ET

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

what Spirit do you think the Apostles and Jesus had? where do you think the Holy Spirit come's from? were they men? are you? whose words are yours? theirs?

For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.-2Tim4.3

The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.-Rev21.14

But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my Name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.-John14.26

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

you do realise the bible doesnt hold much water anymore right? people have learned to see through all the bull shi* btw the supposed god that you worship's real name is kept a secret and even if you know it you cant pronounce it bu this is a start int he right direction yhwh

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.-Heb1.3

Christ has indeed been raised from the dead-1Cor15.20

I heard an AUDIBLE voice as if sitting beside me on the left one night as soon as I had begun to open the cover of a small green Gideon NT (that a chick from the Plains left on the bar a few days earlier) that said-my name, I am Jesus I died for your sins believe in Me and you will never perish-AWESTRUCK I stood to my feet (not being raised "churched" or knowing the scriptures) and said yes Lord and read this years later-

I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.-John5.25

also an angel I had seen when I was @13ish he was powerful looking, bright white glowing all over like lightning wings and all even the eyes- that I watched fly in and land on the roof across the street, walked to the edge then suddenly turned and looked directly at me, frightened I ducked down and when peeked back up he was flying back the direction he come from and this scripture described much the same appearance-

for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. 3His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.-Matt28

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.-Phil2

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

here's something to think about if your not supposed to worship idols why are you worshipping jesus? jesus is an idol therefore meant to keep the sheep from ascending you see the bible is created to weed out people!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join