It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.-Rom9.8

If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.-Gal3.29

No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.-1John2.23

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."-Acts4.12

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Do you know where Lilith turns up ?

If you see her, tell her I'll buy her as many drinks as she wants. I hear she's one hot chick, albeit with a nasty attitude. Worth trying nevertheless

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
At first, I (as were many others, I'm sure) was quite intrigued by your post. But, sadly, the intrigue gave way into scepticism, then loathing and pity. You, sir, are a liar, at best, and a plagiarist, at worst. This flies in the face of your topic of "deceit" and I aim to call you out on it.
Claiming to have been "inspired" by God the Creator to "bring us this message" and then give us the evidence that you just ripped off another site ( suddenreality.com/Research_Genesis.htm ) is shameful. It would appear that you are ,in fact, a "Deciever" that you so vehemently preach againt in your Liar's Sermon. You lead the feebleminded in the guise of open-mindedness into believing that you are some "enlightened" being, but instead, you are just attempting to glorify yourself before your peers. You bastardize someone else's work and can't even back it up, except by waxing idiotic about delusions of grandeur!
It is blatant when you are composing your rantings in "your" post and when you are simply copying and pasting. Since imitation is the purest form of flattery, I wonder if the compilers of suddenreality.com would love a copy of your SUPREME FLATTERY emailed to them?! Or, maybe the "deciever" works well through you!!
Your false pretences ruin anything of value that you might have to say, as does your condescending demeanor towards your fellow "worms" (as you so eloquently put it). I would sooner believe that C'thullu and the Deep Old Ones created existence from rainbows out of their arses than your scamming of my intellectual (and not so intellectual) brethren. Anyone putting any more than ten minutes of thought towards this will see its baseless, disregardable and obviously hare-brained.
I have publicly scoffed at you to your face without having to resort to lesser name-calling or pompous arrogance. I now render the attention back to you, "oh wise one". I greatly await a biased, insincere response from you, calling me "a lesser mortal" or "insignificant worm" or whatever cliché quip you will toss my way. I, and everyone else, can't wait to see what witty thing you say next.
Just remember that the Truth is objective, and deceptions are in the eye of the beholder. The true measure of a man is not how far down his nose he can look at unrecognized equals, but how far down he can reach to help elevate them into SHARED ENLIGHTENMENT!!!! Deus te amat and Namaste, my friends!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abuaisha

. . .
To understand the correct meaning you have to read the whole chapter, do some reach when it was revelead and what was the situation during the time of revelation and than put your conclusion.

It matters not what the background is, if, as you say, the book is perfect, eternal, and universal. It does not contain the slightest error since contains the exact words of Allah. Hence, it can never be outdated. Either it still applies today, or Allah is not perfect.

The book says to beat the woman if she does not obey.

Muslim- is a general title of the follower of faith(Islam). You many find two types of muslims true believer muslims(follows Quran & Authentic Prophet techings) & hypocrates (who follows their own desire).

So everyone is a Muslim at birth? Some evolve into real Msulims and others into hypocrite Muslims?

That is . . . again, a fallacy. It leaves no room for a middle ground.

. . .

There is a evidence if you read the scriptures revealed to all prophets of God.

Because they say there is one God? Then how come we do not hear of Islam until 600AD? Their religion came before Islam. How could they follow Islam if the religion had not been thought of yet?

And why don't we read of Islam until after 600AD?

You want to say otherwise. The Hebrews have the Torah. That is their evidence. Where is the evidence for Islam?

And to head you off at the pass, YHWH is not Allah.

The Torah tells us that the proper name of God is YHWH. The Quran tells us the proper name of God is Allah. These are two separate names.

Exodus 3:15 - God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites, 'YHWH, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.' This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.

Why would Allah tell Moses to give the people another name for him?

What is more, Jesus quotes this verse as well.

So far, you are down quite a few prophets from your list of Muslims.

You will find the common message " None has the right to be worship but He alone"

You will find many similarities in most religions of the world.

What is the first commandment in bible? "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD"

This was the common message given to all prophets of God. To bring

That is common in all monotheistic religions. That dies not make them all Islam.

And if Islam follows the prophets, then why is there no Golden Rule?

Jesus said:

The first two commandments, are the greatest

1. One should love God with one's entire heart, soul, mind, and strength

2. One should love one's neighbour as one would love oneself

There is a fraternity rule in Islam, but no Golden Rule.

You are absoutely right, as i have given you the explanation of two types of muslims above. Some muslims do the things which are contradict to Quran and teaching of Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) becuase they do read Quran in arabic but couldnt undestand the meaning.(I guess due to ignorance).

So the prophets who contradict the Quran are ignorant?

If those peoples fit for the defination of Islam and they have followed the law of Almighty Lord during their time than definetly they are muslim. Note: Muslim is a Arabic word which means believer.

The Pope is a Muslim. That is fantabulous.

Fallacies galore.

Once again, all Muslims are believers, but not all believers are Muslim.

Jesus(PBUH) using the word "Muslim" in Luke 6:40:
www.answering-christianity.com...

even if Jesus had used the word, "Mushlam" in His day, He used it 6 hundred years before the followers of the Qur’an even called themselves "Muslims." But in Luke 6:40 Jesus did not use a proper noun meaning "those who submit." He used the participle katertismenos, which means "being made ready, prepared, or trained. If Ali has to use a translation of a translation to "discover" that Jesus spoke of Muslims 600 years before the word described followers of Islam, the self-identity of Jesus as a Muslim is probably not there to discover. Moreover, it waters down the meaning of the term "Muslim." Otherwise, since Christians are submitting to God, Muslims should not have any problem with them for rejecting their prophet Muhammad.

Link

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BuddhaNoneTheWiser

Claiming to have been "inspired" by God the Creator to "bring us this message" and then give us the evidence that you just ripped off another site ( suddenreality.com/Research_Genesis.htm ) is shameful.

Actually, I think it's his own website and that he's trying to sell a DVD:

THE MARKET IS READY AND THE POTENTIAL TO SELL MORE THAN 5 MILLION DVDS IS FIRM AS SEEN WITH THE SALES OF OTHER DVD DOCUMENTARIES SUCH AS THE SECRET.

link

This is from his other thread:

The great secret is that your thoughts design your destiny

link

The moviemercial, The Secret, pretty much says the same thing. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Dear Sir...or Madame,

Your post was intriguing at best, ...poor scholarship, poor history, poor theology at worst. Your historical timeline with Judaism, Islam is all wrong. And there are no...absolutely no quotes from the texts...no scholarly interpretations of the Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek. Your interpretation...and that is all it is..while entertaining, is flawed.

For instance, "the promised land was an empty promise" because the Hebrews wandered for years.

First, it was by their own transgressions that God punished an entire generation from seeing the Promised Land.
Secondly, they did eventually get there...thus, it was a promise fulfilled.

I am not closed to new ideas and readings, I have 2 copies of The Book of Enoch and have found them to answer some unanswered questions in the Bible. And yes, I do realize that many points of Judaism and Christianity are carried over from Sumer, Ur, Egypt, and even India.

But instead of preaching to us...give us some points of reference.

Now, go back to the end of the line and begin again.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by whatistruth?

tell me the beginning of your post was imposing wesker's speech to chris & sheva in resident evil 5!!
haha i appreciate your words tho

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Unleashed68

As suspected, you only reply to those who stroke your ego.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Oh.. Yeah.. Exactly as it was the last time Unleashed68 came to ATS. Just an exercise in attention seeking, plagiarism, ego stroking and narcissism. People reading this thread and taking the Op seriously need to wake up to themselves.

IRM :shk:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
ok, I'll bite... I've been born a raised a Christian and though you bring up some very interesting points, it's hard to debate your argument on your interpretation of the scriptures with the only evidence being "you have been told by God that what you say is true". I rather like your theory of Adam and Eve being cast into the flesh. Sure it's easy to take some scriptures and mold them to your model but if you follow in the footsteps of Jesus you will see that he was a kind and gentle soul and he believed in people on this planet... so much so that he was willing to die for them.

It's funny how you quote Jesus directly and in the same breath condemn all those who believe in him, you also seem to cast your wrath against all those who choose to try and go to church and lead a life based on good principles... Yes... agreed there are bad apples in the church but I would say less so than what's on the streets... maybe you should try and point fault at them instead of the church goers.... how about the governments there seems to be plenty of corruption there for you to pick on.

You also seem to classify all Christians everywhere the same no matter what they believe. How easy it is for you to give up on all those people who are just trying to be good.

Where is the compassion in your god? I'm having difficulty seeing any from you who has condemned Christ followers everywhere. What are you hoping for? Genocide?

Let me leave you with a scripture....

Matthew 7:15-20

15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit. 18 A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will know them by their fruits.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Oh, you poor guy. You don't know the truth. So I'm going to do something stupid here. I'm going to explain the hidden reason behind the creation of Islam. And why it's temporary. Yes, I did say temporary. And why it's supposed to end.

If you want the biblical reason.

It would seem that the world was struck with a curse. A long term one at that. So here is what happened going all the way back to Solomon and First Kings 11. In the story Solomon did a stupid thing. He had pagan wives and he allowed them to do the following.

First Kings 11.
And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart.
4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.
5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.
6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the LORD, and went not fully after the LORD, as did David his father.
7 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.
8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.
9 And the LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice.

For all of this he received a curse. That his kingdom would be divided and most of it would rebel. And that happened in the time of his son Rehoboam.

But after this time both nations suffered under the rule of evil kings and eventually triggered more curses. Eventually that led up to the curse of the 390 years on Israel and the 40 years on Judah in Ezekial 4. As per the agreement of Leviticus 26.

After that time the Jews returned and rebuilt the temple. And that lead up to the time of Jesus Christ. And then another terrible thing happened.

Elijah the prophet was slain. John the baptist in the Christian new testament. And that action triggered the curse of Malachi. Here in Malachi 4.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

And then it was just the matter of figuring out the details of the latest curse. And I found the major details of the curse in the book of Hosea.

Hosea 3.
3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee.
4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Hosea 5.
12 Therefore will I be unto Ephraim as a moth, and to the house of Judah as rottenness.
13 When Ephraim saw his sickness, and Judah saw his wound, then went Ephraim to the Assyrian, and sent to king Jareb: yet could he not heal you, nor cure you of your wound.
14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Hosea 13.
8 I will meet them as a bear that is bereaved of her whelps, and will rend the caul of their heart, and there will I devour them like a lion: the wild beast shall tear them.

The Ancient of Days is really ticked off at the Jews and Israelites. When a biblical verse says I this and I that it's really getting bad there. 4 I's in verse 5-14 all by itself.

And then it comes down to the time frame of the curse.

Hosea 6.
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

The time frame of the curse is 2 days in the presence of God. And as per Psalms 90-4 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are thousand year periods of time. The curse is 2 thousand years long. And verifiable by simply looking at the history of the Jews for the last 2000 years.

Islam is based on the curse of Malachi. The curse is temporary along with the religion. So at the end of the age and the end of days Islam dies. And that is why that little sliver of land sits there cursing the Muslims. It's the Israel of the promise of Hosea 1.
That Israel is supposed to last another thousand years. And while it will see much misfortune and trouble in the next 20 years approximately it won't be destroyed. After all the curse is yet to finish.

And the chapters 48 and 49 from Genesis explain the other problem of Muslims. According to the story the descendants of Israel were to become a multitude of nations by the end of days. Islam is full of the descendants of Israel. Not only a instrument of the curse, THEY ARE CURSED.

And only God really knows what he is going to do with them.

For the terrible hidden truth of the Abrahamic religions is that their God hates them. Who needs the devil when God himself wants to rip the flesh from your bones?

So put that in your pipe and smoke it for awhile.

But their is one thing to look forward to.

9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

The curse is temperary.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by ntech]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by myeyeshavseen

The cross as symbol is used to represent the sacrifice Jesus made on our behalf; not the brutal murder of our saviour.

By the way; I don't believe any of that crap.
Just thought I would point out the way it is viewed by the sheep.

May your road be straight and your burden light.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

If G-d is angry with Israel over John the Baptist, I can't imagine the anger at Rome and the divided houses around the world that pray to idols, ignores the Father, worship the image of a man they think is the Christ, celebrates the holy days of the heathens, and slaughtered millions of innocent people while spreading those heresies.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

Here's the facts Jack: God created the Angels, and did not give them free will, that was his gift to us. That being the case, Satan did not and could not choose to defy God! This means that the whole story about God protecting us from the devil, is like a mother placing her baby in a cage with a rabid dog, and expecting gratitude and worship for 'protecting' it.
There is a name for that: it's called Munchausen by Proxy.

Add that to the long list of psychological defects your god exhibits.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Dunno much about the christian book, but the Necronomicon is a made up piece of fiction. I don't believe it was intended to be taken as anything else. Thus it would be no surprise if they plagiarized the bible a bit, just to add authenticity.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

And that there has been almost 2000 years of it. Revelation describes the payback. And why there are the seals, trumpets, thunders and bowl judgments.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Seems Unleashed69 is a confused, semi lucid, and incoherent fool. I feel we have all spent too much time on it already. To some freakish minds ANY attention is GOOD attention. Let it go lay down somewhere and clean itself.

YOU have a great day!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

you said:
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

I reply:
It's official! I AM THE ANTICHRIST!! Anyone want a cushy job? Just costs your soul!!! ;P

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC. You will not choose a username that is the same as website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

It's obvious the OP wants us all to go to suddenreality.com and buy his DVD's. Why is this still open?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Lilith wasn't bad. She enjoyed a drink on the weekend sure!
So maybe she was a little friendly, OK!
Did she have a bit of a temper? You bet!

But next to that prude Eve, any woman would seem a tart!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join