It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPERNATURAL: A Message from the Real GOD

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
People keep talking about the bible as being given by a supernatural being.
There are many truths in the bible, but these truths have been cloaked in mystic crappola!

What is the knowledge of good and evil? Good and evil are abstract concepts. No other creatures on earth have concepts of good and evil.
Pleasant and unpleasant are things that animals can understand, (or at least experience), but good and evil are abstract concepts.

So: when Adam and Eve ate of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, we can see this as a metaphor for the emergence of abstract thought.

Why were Adam and Eve 'cast out' after eating the 'apple'?

As an animal level intelligence, pre humans did not have the ability to imagine something better than what existed. It was after the emergence of abstract thought, that concepts like "this sucks" became possible.
The Garden of Eden wasn't wonderful; we just didn't know enough to be unhappy.

The bible, if it has any credibility at all, should be regarded as a collection of stories, and knowledge from a bygone cycle of civilization.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I actually see the emergence of duality, which Adam and Eve were instucted not to eat of. Good and bad are opposite polarities. Judgment was born.

I always had a problem with the Old Testament. I wonder, if most Christians realize that the 'gods' in the OT are plural. At a young age I asked myself why the 'gods' would turn Adam and Eve away 'lest they become one of US and know right from wrong'. What kind of of people are they, lol. I also see the serpent as kundalini, that sexual energy rising. It seems we are only meant to go so far? I haven't much use for those blood thirsty gods of the OT, but the being with the higher consciousness I very much do, because I have experienced that consciousness. It is possible for everyone to have an experience, but it's up to each of us to maintain that level. I didn't, but for that short time, it was indeed magic. We are very capable of much more that we experience in life and it's not outside of us. It's all within, but the heart must be open and the key is compassion. It was truly unspeakable joy. The spoon does bend.

I

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

I found your post very interesting to say the least- I would like to say I enjoyed reading it, but that would be wrong- Let's just say I read it in agreement and felt great sadness for human kind.... Sadness, but also a sense of relief as there is much evil in this world and plain and simply put, it needs to go.

When Adam and Eve (originally Adamu and Tiamat in ancient Sumerian history) are deceived by the SERPENT,

I take it you are familiar with Zechariah Sitchens work....?
The way it reads in one of his books- Tiamat (the watery planet, also known as a female goddess)& her counterpart Kingu (a moon) was deceived & split in two by by Marduk (the winged serpent, fiery planet of the Gods). It has been said in this book that what we now call 'Earth', is in fact Half of Tiamat, the rest of her is what we now call the asteroid belt, her moon- Kingu, is now our moon, but no longer has it's own orbit, it must follow hers.

A short passage from the book where they describe one of the 'poems' found regarding this event-

After he had slain Tiamat, the leader,
Her band was shattered, her host broken up.
The god's her helpers who marched at her side, (another ten of her satellites)
Trembling with fear,
Turned their backs about so as to save and preserve their lives.

The satelites referred to were hurled out into space and are now known as some of the famous comments we are lucky to see today.

Also, you mentioned the God, and the Lord- one was sent down to rule over Earth.
Mr. Sitchen and you seem to be in agreement here too....As Ea is referred to as "God of the Seas & Oceans" (one of Sumer's true "olden God's) Then there is Anu (the father of Enlil and Enki), with the ranking of 60 and Enlil with a ranking of 50- Enlil was cast down to be the ruler of Earth, even though his brother Enki only had a ranking of 40 was allowed to stay in the heavens. The symbol for Enlil is the seven pointed star- which symbolizes Earths location in the heavens was the seventh planet if counted from the outside of our solar system, inwards. (as counted from an outsider or someone not from Earth)

Ever heard of the saying by Gudea the King of Lagash- "the celestial 7 is 50" ? Gudea stated that the celestial body that is 7, stands for the god that is 50.

Hmmm, so there. Your theory is backed up by text that is older than Christianity and definitely predates religion as we know it....

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Tripple_Helix]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FileZero

Hi
just read your post. I felt the need to ask you something.

You do know there are animals that are aware of good and wrong and are conscience. Do you ?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68
You had mentioned "Look for the asteroid, the giant millstone in Revelation that finishes off humanity after the signs of earthquakes in the seas and lands, the floods, the eruptions of volcanoes, the spills of black blood in the seas" are these words of mouth? or pre recorded words? No doubt myself and others have read similar, but the "spills of black blood in the seas" grabbed me by the throat and pulled my eyes closer to the screen.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
@ Donaldious

I hope you love Satan, because you are his new Earth toy for eternity. You don't even know the great secret! If you did, you wouldn't be posting this b.s.! You failed and you don't even realize it. May the correct sequence of lights save you.

Wow...the truth hurts doesn't it?
You forget that what the OP is writing here is backed up by writings much older than the Bible. Are you really that ignorant that you cannot take the time to go and read up for yourself if what he is saying holds water or not? Because if you don't- if you are not open to any and all information, then you are happy with the lies you have been fed, then you should be free to wallow in your own misguided world of 'truth'... the information is presented to you- take it or leave it- and most of all, take your own advice as written above.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by PlacedAsAdecimal

He said that to catch your attention and draw you in. It was bait. You caught it.

Of course, nothing is interesting unless you vaguely link it to current events. That is "pretending to be a prophet to sell DVDs 101".

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I do not know what the truth is but I have a very good idea what it is not.

There is not a faith,dogma,doctrine or creed available to the general public of this earth worth a cup of warm piss.

God is a demented evil being the Gnostics knew as Yaldoboath he and his archons control all mainstream religion on this rock.Humans blindly download the information memes or software supplied be it the Bible,Quaran,Torah whatever and with help from their 'Spiritual guides' tune into the false matrix realities of the archons.

There are no blessed saints nor angels,heaven population Zero,earth is a hell and is run by what one would expect to find in a hell,the sooner man takes responsiblity for himself and gives God the toss the better.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Donaldious

When I said the truth hurts- I was pointing at your reaction to the information- not him calling you whatever he did. Because he did it- how does that give you a right to call me a fool "in self defense"...? Seems you only see what you want.

Next time- please don't shout at me... sorry that I did not educate myself on 'internet expressions' I always thought an exclamation mark (!) meant one was shouting....talk about educating one's self?

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
I don't care what he claims to be-

Obviously, someone like you would ignore such a giant lie, as long as everything else he says supports your beliefs. Thats what fools do.

...to be continued.

Nice of you to leave out the most important part of what I wrote to you. Just shows, you would rather argue about petty things than the actual topic, because you clearly know nothing about it.

In future- please don't quote a tiny piece of what I write as to distort how others interpret my writing...It's bad form and just shows weakness on your your part, why not just quote properly and confront what's really there?

The quote above should have read as follows:

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
I don't care what he claims to be- I am independently familiar with all the information he has shared, from my own sources over the years by reading, alot...maybe you should familiarize yourself with some of the books of the bible that have been left out, because they build a pretty clear picture of what actually is. Those books are all equal in importance, even though they have not been bind with the rest of the bible.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Anybody find it annoying that Donaldious has suddenly become the representative in this thread of people who don't believe in Unleashed68's beliefs? Seeing Donaldious using all caps, emotions, and insults while Tripple_Helix rebuttals him in a calm, professional manner is giving us "Unleashed68 disbelievers" a bad rap. I'd take over myself, but after 15 pages, it's too late for me to jump into the fray.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join