It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran on war alert over "US and Israeli concentrations" in Azerbaijan

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Solace

Maybe you should pick a different source. See this proves my point.. Any info pro Israel is propaganda.. But you can brainlessly go copy and past from a dicredited prof. and state is as facts.. You are truely PATHETIC

December 15, 2005 by Gilead Ini

UPDATED: Mazin Qumsiyeh Lacks Credibility

Dec. 15 update follows.

Nov. 18 — Twice within two weeks, newspapers have had to correct false statements by anti-Israel activist Mazin Qumsiyeh. These two corrections, along with the many other erroneous statements by Qumsiyeh which have passed uncorrected, reveal a disregard for facts that should be a red flag for those considering reading–or publishing–his diatribes.

Qumsiyeh, formerly an associate professor of genetics at Yale University, frequently argues in newspaper letters and op-eds for the destruction of the Jewish State. This is to be accomplished, according to Qumsiyeh, by flooding the country with Palestinian refugees and their descendants–a process often misleadingly referred to as the "right of return."

Although the viewpoints expressed by Qumsiyeh are disturbing to many who (in line with UN General Assembly resolutions 181 and 273) support the right of the Jewish people to self-determination in their homeland, most disturbing is the willingness of newspapers to publish pieces by the error-prone author with seemingly scant fact-checking, or none at all.

On August 21, the Providence Journal ran a typical Qumsiyeh column downplaying Israel’s Gaza withdrawal because, in his words, it "may not weaken but actually strengthen the Zionist project." (Qumsiyeh proceeded to clarify that by "Zionist project," he was referring to Israel as a refuge for the Jewish people: "The Zionist Project is not about 8,500 [Gaza] settlers. ... It is about millions of Jews being gathered from around the world ...") After CAMERA informed Providence Journal editors of egregious factual errors in the piece, the newspaper published on Nov. 1 a correction which noted:

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Mobius, at one point in my life when I was still young and naive, I actually felt sorryy for the Zionists pitted against the "ferocious" Arabs...

Of course, this is the PROPAGANDA image that the Zionists want to be believed by as many outsiders as possible...

Now, that I have learned a great deal more about the Zionist SCOURGE, I think there will be no peace and/or harmony on Earth while these CRIMINALS are allowed to exist and prosper...

State with links backing your statements where Prof. Mazin B. Qumsiyeh is factually inaccurate: let's use a quote from the excerpt I have just posted...

Israeli actions were responsible in total for the killing of perhaps as many as 50,000 Palestinian and Lebanese civilians. Historians also now acknowledge that Israeli forces also executed hundreds of prisoners of war in the Sinai in 1967.

So were only 45,000 Palestinians murdered by the Zionists instead of 50,000 and does it make the whole crime more acceptable?

The fact is that Zion was initially funded by the Rothschild family, mainly as a safe place to launder and stash their ill-gotten gains: some land was originally bought under false pretense and most of the rest was simply stolen from the Palestinians....

The Zionist plan is well known as the Protocols of the Elders of Zion: even though the Zionists deny they ever wrote it (I would too, I had written it...), the events since the beginning of the Plan's implementation are unfolding as clockwork...

Here it is for those unfamiliar with this TRASH...

Protocol I The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II Economic Wars
Protocol III Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV Materialism Replaces Religion
Protocol V Despotism and Modern Progress
Protocol VI Take-Over Technique
Protocol VII World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII Provisional Government
Protocol IX Re-education
Protocol X Preparing for Power
Protocol XI The Totalitarian State
Protocol XII Control of the Press
Protocol XIII Distractions
Protocol XIV Assault on Religion
Protocol XV Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI Brainwashing
Protocol XVII Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII Arrest of Opponents
Protocol XIX Rulers and People
Protocol XX Financial Programme
Protocol XXI Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII Instilling Obedience
Protocol XXIV Qualities of the Ruler

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

The Zionists cannot deny that they're behind all the wars in the Middle-East, since they tightly control both the US Congress and Senate through bribing and/or blackmailing 95% of politicians, including the President who has mostly Zionist Jews in his entourage, starting with Rahm Emmanuel...

The Zionists cannot deny that they control 95% of the Western media and that, if it weren't for the Internet all our news would be what the Zionists want us to see and hear...

The Zionists cannot deny that they control the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and several other Central Banks through the Rothschild and Rockefeller Cartels...

It's all there for those to see: in the next post, I will quote passages of the Talmud and Torah that make it rightful for Zionists Jews to lie, steal, cheat, murder, rape even children, pillage, take people in slavery, as long as the victims are non-Jew Gentiles...

I know all about the Zionist SCOURGE: thanks for giving me the opportunity to bring it all out in the open...

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Solace]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by D377MC
We would much rather ignore you, except that every other day you are stealing, plundering, poisoning, cheating, lying, murdering women and children and the list goes on and on...
So I guess if you would like people to stop pointing out what (censored) you are then you will just have to stop behaving like (censored)

Huh? When did I steal, plunder, poison, murder, etc. anything or anyone? I think you are terribly confused. I am not an Israeli or American, and I am not associated with the actions of either. Nor am I on Israel's side. I tend to be neutral on that issue.

If you and other ATS posters are of the opinion that Israel has done something wrong, or is part of some nutjob global conspiracy - thats great, go share it on threads specifically dedicated to the topic. Or better yet, confine it all into a single thread, since all you are doing is restating your opinion over and over.

There is no need to bring this diatribe into every single thread, in an attempt to derail the actual topic and turn it into another Israel bashing or defending fest. The world and current events do not revolve around Israel and you hatred of it

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
all the major israeli publications picked up the IAF/Saudi story among other newspapers and media sources so i dont doubt that at all..

The Saudi story is different, and the geopolitical situation there is different from that in Azerbaijan. I do not know what to think about the Saudi news, but there are reasons to seriously doubt it.

Israeli media may be reporting on it, but it doesn't mean it's true. They too have an agenda, and they too can succumb to sensationalist reporting to boost the ratings.

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
and tho while no one can confirm the american prescense inazerbaijan, it is confirmed that they do want troops at the iraniian border in azerbaijan and that iranian forces are being reinforced on the azerbaijani border...

Yes, Azerbaijan has been cooperating to some extent with the US. However Azerbaijan has been very cautious about an actual military partnership with US or NATO. At this point it does not appear like it will pursue any alliance, or allow any troops to be stationed there. Azerbaijan's President Aliyev wants to maintain the balance between his relations with US, Russia, and Turkey - without alienating or getting too close to either.

Where it gets really touchy is Azerbaijan's relations with Iran. Azerbaijan always had border disputes with Iran, and at certain times in the 90's there was considerable tension. Recently that has subsided somewhat, and now they appear to have settled their differences. Right now it is in Azerbaijan's best interests to maintain status quo and avoid angering Iran. However certain interest groups on both sides may be interested in spreading disinformation about a build-up of forces.

The reason why Azerbaijan will want to avoid taking any part in the potentional conflict with Iran, is that it might cause a flare-up in Azerbaijan's own frozen conflict with Armenia in Nagorno Karabakh. In that case Azerbaijan could very likely lose, and US won't be able to interfere because Russia would in turn back Armenia.

This is a complex and very delicate situation, with very dangerous consequences given that the Caucasus region is a powder keg. If US is so intent on attacking Iran (which I do not think it is), then it is much better doing so from Iraq and Afghanistan. It doesn't really need Azerbaijan, and I do not see Azerbaijan being on board with this given the potential repercussions.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

You are living in a conspiracy filled fantasy world and have lost touch with reality!

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are a Russian forgery which trace roots back to 1860’s France and which had sweet FA to do with Jews when originally penned. They have captured the imagination of those looking for a reason to hate Jews and an excuse for general anti Semitism. That charming man Adolf Hitler got off on them and Hamas has even written them into their Charter. Other nations with an axe to grind against Isreal keep them alive because it suits their purposes in population indoctrination.

Originally posted by Solace
I know all about the Zionist SCOURGE: thanks for giving me the opportunity to bring it all out in the open...

No, you know nothing passed your warped interpretation of history, belief in fantasy and peddling of a worldview which is wrong. Solace: Don’t let your clear hatred of the Jews get in the way of the truth. If you don't like the Jews then just say it, but don't rely on the Protocols because they have been widely discredited.

Regards

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So what all is over there, i mean hardware and ships of how many and subs and where on the map is everyone? Oh, who is on IRANS side to back them up? Is this just IRAN by itself? How come we have not heard anything on the news about this? Only on the WEB.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Because military hardware is being moved around ALL the time. If the MSM spent all their time devoted to military movements around the world then nothing else would get reported.

AGAIN-this is ALL hype and nothing is about to happen, Go outside and get some fresh air everyone.

Originally posted by nite owl
So what all is over there, i mean hardware and ships of how many and subs and where on the map is everyone? Oh, who is on IRANS side to back them up? Is this just IRAN by itself? How come we have not heard anything on the news about this? Only on the WEB.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Of course, the Zionists claim that the Protocols are a forgery and I would do the same in their place once the master plan has been discovered...

How about commenting on events planned in the Protocol that have already occurred: here is 3 easy ones for you...

+ The Zionists cannot deny that they're behind all the wars in the Middle-East, since they tightly control both the US Congress and Senate through bribing and/or blackmailing 95% of politicians, including the President who has mostly Zionist Jews in his entourage, starting with Rahm Emmanuel...

+ The Zionists cannot deny that they control 95% of the Western media and that, if it weren't for the Internet all our news would be what the Zionists want us to see and hear...

+ The Zionists cannot deny that they control the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and several other Central Banks through the Rothschild and Rockefeller Cartels...

When I quote the Talmud and Torah tomorrow to further expose the inbred criminality of the Zionist Jews, will you also tell me that these texts are FAKE?...

Originally posted by paraphi
reply to post by Solace

You are living in a conspiracy filled fantasy world and have lost touch with reality!

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are a Russian forgery which trace roots back to 1860’s France and which had sweet FA to do with Jews when originally penned. They have captured the imagination of those looking for a reason to hate Jews and an excuse for general anti Semitism. That charming man Adolf Hitler got off on them and Hamas has even written them into their Charter. Other nations with an axe to grind against Isreal keep them alive because it suits their purposes in population indoctrination.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This war will NOT be about Iran's nuclear program nor has it ever. Iran is simply a strategic point for oil export, which is what Iraq and Afghanistan were. Iran is conveniently located around the Caspian where a pipeline would be crucial.

Afghanistan was about building a pipeline through the talibani turf. Since they refused to cooperate with big oil companies 9/11 happened. After 9/11 the US installed a new puppet government (Hamid Karzai) who was conveniently a consultant for Unocal, who negotiated with the taliban about the pipeline.

But, confronted with Taliban's refusal to accept US conditions, "this rationale of energy security changed into a military one", the authors claim.

"At one moment during the negotiations, the US representatives told the Taliban, 'either you accept our offer of a carpet of gold, or we bury you under a carpet of bombs,'" Brisard said in an interview in Paris.
WHATREALLYHAPPENED

So please don't tell me that this is about Iran's nuclear program. The neocons are trying to do whatever they can to pin a war to Iran. They have done it before and they will do it again.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Of course, the Zionists claim that the Protocols are a forgery and I would do the same in their place once the master plan has been discovered...

That is the stock response. Perhaps you should research the whole affair without the blinkers. History would have turned out quite differently had the Protocols been recognised for what they were and not had a train of people willing to believe and act upon their message, Adolf Hitler included.

To address your points in turn:

+ The Zionists cannot deny that they're behind all the wars in the Middle-East, since they tightly control both the US Congress and Senate through bribing and/or blackmailing 95% of politicians, including the President who has mostly Zionist Jews in his entourage, starting with Rahm Emmanuel...

The Jews are not behind all wars in the Middle East. The conflicts in vicinity of Israel clearly involve Israel - as the aggressor and victim. The inconvenient truth for you is that there has been many ME conflicts in the last few decades which have not involved Israel at all e.g. Yemen, Iran/Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Oman et al. The US/Israeli lobby is significant but where is the evidence that the US is controlled by Israel and the “Zionists” and that 95% of US politicians are corrupted by them? There is no evidence. You are making it up.

+ The Zionists cannot deny that they control 95% of the Western media and that, if it weren't for the Internet all our news would be what the Zionists want us to see and hear...

The “Zionists” don’t control 95% of western media. The BBC is not “Zionist”, nor is News International. You’re making it up as you go along.

The Zionists cannot deny that they control the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and several other Central Banks through the Rothschild and Rockefeller Cartels...

Oh, for heaven’s sake… The Bank of England is not controlled by the Rothschild’s et al. Pure and unadulterated fantasy. You present no evidence, no reliability and no rationality. You are making it up.

As I said, you are living in a conspiracy filled fantasy world and have lost touch with reality. You are trying to make your warped worldview fit the Protocols which themselves are highly anti Semitic and have been long exposed as a forgery.

To topic. Apart from in Israel (of course) and the occupied territories where else are Israeli military personnel deployed to? I know the article says Azerbaijan, but I doubt that.

Regards

edit to correct quote ref

[edit on 26/6/2010 by paraphi]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hopefully this is all hype due to some military equipment being moved around. The US can not afford another even bigger war. Iran may really need to develop nuclear technology for power generation if you believe all the stories about the world running out of oil. Regardless it does sound like within 10 to 20 years, the price of oil and gas will be a whole lot higher than it is now. Iran would be at a serious disadvantage to not have back up efficient power sources. We already have a stable government in Iran without spending trillions of additional dollars.

I would rather not see the people of Iran go through what the people of Iraq went through. I don't like their government but hopefully as more Iranians become opposed to their current system, change will come without a massive war. The major fly in this thinking though is that Israel may do whatever they want to do and attack anyway if they believe Iran is going to build nuclear weapons and use them. Iran has not done a convincing job in making others believe they are only developing nuclear technology for peaceful purposes. If they were doing a better job being very open, allowing inspectors in all over the place, letting other countries process all the nuclear material (or whatever was requested), then the people of the west would likely be very opposed to any war with Iran. Governments in the west do listen to the people speaking with a strong opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Yep. That's what I've been saying too.

The U.S. and Israel have since at least the early 1950s been after that prime bit of real estate called Iran.

Credit to Iran for many times refusing to take the bait and get into a war. They know exactly what they have to look forward to if that happens. Look at Iraq and Afghanistan.

It's also why Russia was in Afghanistan because they want to control the pipelines too...oil, water, natural gas all flowing to the booming new demand for it...China and India.

And all the countries on the path are the same kind of target Iran is. I'm sure I mentioned all this above.

And yes, the "neocons" are still a major influence here even though it's a CFR puppet "in power" now.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Wait, I thought Obama was president? You know the and change guy that was against war!

Here he is in 2002 saying that he was relatively pleased with the Iraq War and that George Bush went through the UN to seek approval.

He also didn't like the precedent that was given to Bush in allowing for preemptive strikes. I guess that means hold on to your hats folks and get ready to be "attacked".

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I would be especially watchful of Russian subs off the continental US both in the Atlantic and Pacific. A sneak attack by Irans bed partner, on the US would be a means to cut off help to US soldiers abroad. World War III will not be pretty. God help us all!

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

The thought processes in my head are a bit odd sometimes. And that's all they are...is my thoughts. But I don't think that what I said about Saudi Arabia is outside the realm of possibility.

Let me try to crystallize what I was really trying to say.

Just from observation, there seems to be a general unwillingness by leaders in the Middle East to get "involved" in wars with each other.

My personal opinion is that the countries there are nor warlike and have never been through the ages. It's just not in their culture.
To me, it doesn't seem as if they start aggressive or offensive wars, not among themselves nor against others. The only wars in recent memory have been directly caused by interventionism, of which both the UK and the US are very guilty. (Not to go back to far.)

That being said, some high powered people in the U.S. have some very close alliances with the the Saudi royals and leader.

We saw some very odd things happen with this relationship surrounding the events of 9/11 that seemed to support this. Of the hijackers, many were Saudis, as is our biggest villian in all this, Osama bin Laden. And yet, the Saudi connections remained virtually unspoken (other than in places like ATS that is).

Now Saudi Arabia sees and knows what is happening with Iran. To me it appears that the alliances with the US buy them some sort of protection. I firmly believe deals were made. Deals that might have gone something like this...Hey, Saudi Arabia, you stay out of our dealings in Iraq and Iran and we'll make sure you can keep going, business as usual, with your economic interests.

This buys them a sort of protection. It allows them their ability to continue their oil operations uninterrupted. Conflict in that area that gets "too close" to them would not make them happy. And I think they are a big influence in when and how the U.S. finally takes Iran, where their interests are a much bigger factor than they were with Iraq.

Saudi Arabia is very dependent on the Strait of Hormuz remaining open. It is a critical, critical chokepoint for them. They want that protected. Iran knows this. And their relationship with Iran

And Iran is a much bigger factor geographically than Iran ever was in this. And interruption there. Oil that is primarily going to Asia, China in specific.

China would be very upset if their oil flow were interrupted. They've told us this.

Now, Saudi Arabia also has its issues and tensions with Iran throughout history, on different levels, and again often due to interventionalism. (WikiPedia has as good a summary on that as any..) But again they will avoid war unless intervened with. For reasons stated previously.

So there is a relationship here. An alliance of sorts. But that doesn't mean that Saudi Arabia is "with" the U.S. on everything the U.S. If push came to shove, and their interests were no longer protected or respected, that could change in a heartbeat. And yes, I believe that in some ways, the U.S. is doing certain things for Saudi Arabia that they won't or can't do themselves without showing their hand or stirring things up in their region. And there might well come a time where culture and Middle Eastern regional alliances trump any alliances with the U.S.

So yes, while this may not be a proxy in a puristic sense, it is a proxy of sorts.

Does that make more sense?

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well, I can understand more on the lines of how you perceive things when it comes to the workings of the middle east oil, protection thingy. Nothing wrong with that.
I do however believe that SA is at the mercy of the US. They have oil and a lot of money but don't have a sufficient means of protecting themselves in a major conflict. That of course is just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The Jews are not behind all wars in the Middle East. The conflicts in vicinity of Israel clearly involve Israel - as the aggressor and victim. The inconvenient truth for you is that there has been many ME conflicts in the last few decades which have not involved Israel at all e.g. Yemen, Iran/Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Oman et al. The US/Israeli lobby is significant but where is the evidence that the US is controlled by Israel and the “Zionists” and that 95% of US politicians are corrupted by them? There is no evidence. You are making it up.

Whether you believe it or not people who are high up on the ladder use favors in order to get what they want.

IE. Aspartame. It was banned by the government since it first came out under the assumption that it causes brain tumors. Donald Rumsfeld was the CEO of the company who owned the rights to aspartame.

Mr. Rumsfeld tried to pass the sweet and low again which was turned down by the FDA. Rumsfeld promises to call in his markers, than Reagan went into presidency. The FDA upheld the ban on the product in a 3-2 decision. Mr. Hull, Ronalds friend, added another person on the board to vote again.

Long story short, we aspartame!

The corporate ladder isn't filled with honest people. Honest people usually don't make it that far because they get stepped on early. It is all about making money. And when you have powerhouse zionists which control 95% of the world's media you get corruption.

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

RENSE

The “Zionists” don’t control 95% of western media. The BBC is not “Zionist”, nor is News International. You’re making it up as you go along.

research what I posted above, you'd be surprised.

Oh, for heaven’s sake… The Bank of England is not controlled by the Rothschild’s et al. Pure and unadulterated fantasy. You present no evidence, no reliability and no rationality. You are making it up.

Perhaps not, but when you own 5% of the world gold supplies you have a big hand.

Did you know the Rothschild family has never been audited? They have a hand in the making of many banks and banksters.

During the early part of the 19th century, the Rothschild's London bank took a leading part in managing and financing the subsidies that the British government transferred to its allies during the Napoleonic Wars. Through the creation of a network of agents, couriers and shippers, the bank was able to provide funds to the armies of the Duke of Wellington in Portugal and Spain. In 1818 the Rothschild bank arranged a £5 million loan to the Prussian government and the issuing of bonds for government loans. The providing of other innovative and complex financing for government projects formed a mainstay of the bank's business for the better part of the century. N M Rothschild & Sons financial strength in the City of London became such that by 1825-6 , the bank was able to supply enough coin to the Bank of England to enable it to avert a liquidity crisis.

Source

This is not mentioning the First bank of America, the Second bank of America, the FED, banks in France, Austria, and etc. They don't own them but they have a vested interest in the shares. Similar with Shell, Exxon, and etc.

Do the research.

As I said, you are living in a conspiracy filled fantasy world and have lost touch with reality. You are trying to make your warped worldview fit the Protocols which themselves are highly anti Semitic and have been long exposed as a forgery.

Personally, I never believed in the protocols of Zion but there still is corruption. It isn't the Jews that are doing this, I think the US is putting them up to this. People don't want to acknowledge how much power the US tries to hold around the world.

If you can't rule with an iron fist some else will come and do.

The whole Bush era was filled with corruption and lies. Rumsfeld sold this war just like the cold war scare with the Russians. All he had to do was make everyone believe that the Russians were building massive weapons, weapons that shatter this speed weapons that can do this and that.

In turn, he made money for the defense sector and the attack sectors and any sector that would make money off wars.

Sir, you can't tell me that zionists don't own media and they are innocent. Iran has been on the agenda for America for sometime now and they are soon there.

China will not do anything because the US will 'scratch' it's back. The Caspian sea is one of the biggest oil drilling sites in the world. You have over 10 companies on the sea, and the only 2 good places to put pipelines are:

1) Afghanistan

2) Iran

Since the US already went to two wars they don't want to make it seem like they are the aggressors, even though most of us here already know this. So they use their leverage over Israel to threaten Iran.

Do the research.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Why is a poster in this tread complaining that this is not the place to talk about zionists when clearly it is the zionist from iserail that want to attack Iran so it has everything to do with zionists and peopel they control around the world.

reply to post by Solace

Let me buy you a drink, well said !

The new flag of iserail is a false flag with a paintball gun.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Let me educate you and others, hopefully, as to what the Zionists Jews are REALLY all about...

The Jews are actually behind every war and revolution for the last 200 years, including the French and Russian revolution, as always through the machinations and financing of the Zionist Rothschild Cartel, but that's another story...

The Zionists have total control over the US and don't mind saying so themselves...

Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and "turn the US against us. "Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."

"The Israelis control the policy in the congress and the senate."

www.mediamonitors.net...

Obviously, either you haven't got a clue, or your post Lies and Disinformation as part of an agenda. The UK government that owns the BBC is a puppet of the Zionists...

Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World’s Media

pakalert.wordpress.com...

David Cameron's Roots in Jewish Banking, Opium...

www.henrymakow.com...

Why didn't you address my statement that the Zionists control a number of Central Banks, including the US Federal Reserve and Bank of England, so that they can create BUSTS and BOOMS through manipulation of interest rates in order to transfer wealth from the middle class to themselves?...

Rothschild's Control of Central Banks...

bushstole04.com...

This is a MUST READ for those still naive about the Zionists:

The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline...

www.iamthewitness.com...

[edit on 26-6-2010 by Solace]

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

The reason for this split was that this area consisted of Jewish and Arab population and a UN investigation found out that if a single country was created there (as there was no country there before, and with Britain leaving in 1948

"as there was no country there before"

Do you know of any other places on earth where no country owns the land because i'll have some of that.

"and with Britain leaving in 1948"

Britain got out after the bombing of the King David Hotel by terrorists in 1947 and these terrorists were jewish.

Source

Maybe i just need to say God said the USA is mine to stake a claim on it.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join