It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran on war alert over "US and Israeli concentrations" in Azerbaijan

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iggster

And now back to your regularly scheduled program....

I'll stay on topic when it is real

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by iggster

Yes your right.

Can i say i hope Iran gives the school bully a bloody nose please or must i stick to facts like i've noticed the cost of my petrol goes up everytime the USA liberates a country's oil.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Has anyone ever pulled back and considered the strategic importance on a global scale. Or is the general population consenting to a confrontation. I guess at some point the question should be asked, how stable is the core of U.S. in comparison to the merger of super powers against another nation.

Obviously we know who is who is and what is being said via internet....so thats covered. But the question is, who will keep the home fire burning ?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
19 pages of this and nothing new? Hmmmm. I think in a week this thread will be like 10 pages down. Kind of like all the warmongering about North Korea a few weeks ago. Nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This one line got my attention:

Former CIA Director, Porter Goss confirmed that Iran had nukes in a visit to Turkey:

LINK

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by seataka

This one line got my attention:

Former CIA Director, Porter Goss confirmed that Iran had nukes in a visit to Turkey:

LINK

Yeah, that's when those nukes from Ukraine went missing or something a while back. Was one of the stories circulating one of the other times they tried to justify getting into Iran.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/143302100131.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2430e10fb960.jpg[/atsimg]

Don't worry, the German Jewish Zionist leaders and followers are destined to the Pit of The Calling in Kenya where their master also perished in January,2006.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3b512a06196.jpg[/atsimg]

Their temple for the soul of no man will crumble one last time.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Told ya saying Zionist would start this stuff.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Time to go back on the meds bud. there should be an anti jew thread just to keep these nutbags busy

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This report, if it can be even called that is blatantly false. Nothing is happening in Azerbaijan, and there are no US or Israeli military assets or personnel there. Even if US/Israel were ever to strike Iran, it would not come from Azerbaijan, and Azerbaijan would not allow any placement of troops or planes on its territory.

Azerbaijan is very cautious when it comes to relations with both Iran and US, and its current leadership is very much interested in keeping its distance from both and not becoming involved in the Middle East/Central Asia drama. Azerbaijan is also a close partner with Turkey, and need I say more about Turkey's dealings with Israel?

I don't know who in debka gets off on spreading this bull****, but there are too many reasons why something like this is simply not possible in Azerbaijan. Anyone familiar with regional politics would understand.

So once again - this is completely false. Sorry to disappoint.

And what is it with people trying to turn every topic into Zionist Conspiracy and Evil Israel crap? Aren't there some specialty websites that cater to those who can't seem to satisfy their craving to talk about evil Zionists?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Everyone thinks itll be missles slaming into Isreal that will be the attack, but they could attack here and attack both the enemys at once without using anything other then what they dont care about, people.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by maloy
This report, if it can be even called that is blatantly false. Nothing is happening in Azerbaijan, and there are no US or Israeli military assets or personnel there. Even if US/Israel were ever to strike Iran, it would not come from Azerbaijan, and Azerbaijan would not allow any placement of troops or planes on its territory.

Azerbaijan is very cautious when it comes to relations with both Iran and US, and its current leadership is very much interested in keeping its distance from both and not becoming involved in the Middle East/Central Asia drama. Azerbaijan is also a close partner with Turkey, and need I say more about Turkey's dealings with Israel?

I don't know who in debka gets off on spreading this bull****, but there are too many reasons why something like this is simply not possible in Azerbaijan. Anyone familiar with regional politics would understand.

So once again - this is completely false. Sorry to disappoint.

And what is it with people trying to turn every topic into Zionist Conspiracy and Evil Israel crap? Aren't there some specialty websites that cater to those who can't seem to satisfy their craving to talk about evil Zionists?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
CENTCOM gives DEBKAfile credibility

The security relations of the United States and Azerbaijan developed along several paths:

involvement of Azerbaijan in NATO's Partnership for Peace program,
bilateral military ties in the context of Caspian energy and the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline security, and
participation of Azerbaijan in the U.S.-led military missions in Kosovo, Afghanistan and Iraq.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to Saghaeyan (Iranian Ambassador to Armenia), the United States is keen to have troops in Azerbaijan's Fizuli district, which borders Iran and was mostly occupied by Karabakh Armenian forces in 1993. He claimed such a move would pose a serious threat to Iran given its tense relations with Washington

www.rferl.org...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Thanks to an accident of geography, the United States relies heavily on Azerbaijan's railroads, ports and airspace to funnel troops, fuel, water and other materials to the war in Afghanistan. about one-quarter of the coalition's nonlethal supplies -- fuel, food, construction material -- go through Azerbaijan, cross the Caspian Sea and move through Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan before finally reaching Afghanistan

english.farsnews.com...

The US plans to deploy its military forces near Iranian borders in Armenia under the cover of the UN peace-keeping troops, an Azeri politician stated on Monday.

"Some parts of the territories occupied by Armenia lie in Iran's neighborhood and the US wants to deploy its forces in the region under the cover of the UN peace-keeping troops," Head of the Islamic Party of Azerbaijan Mohsen Samadov told FNA

all the major israeli publications picked up the IAF/Saudi story among other newspapers and media sources so i dont doubt that at all.. and tho while no one can confirm the american prescense inazerbaijan, it is confirmed that they do want troops at the iraniian border in azerbaijan and that iranian forces are being reinforced on the azerbaijani border...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Lucidity, I had notice you and others like you, and had been reading your kind's posts in numerous threads.

I may perhaps have a glimpse of your intense hatred for USA and americans, but not the real reasons.

Yes, there are many faults with americans, and as a society, must take responsibility for its national actions. But then, which nation has no faults? Who, amongst us all have no skeletons in our closets, including you and me? Who amongst us is perfect?

I know not your hatred for americans and all things american, even though you will claim platitudedly otherwise inspite of your written posts, but why side with an enemy? The enemy of your enemy IS NOT your friend, as some believed otherwise.

You may presume that your enemy is helping you, but more often not, your friend - the 'enemy' is using and manipulating to a far degree than you will ever realise, for your friend - the 'enemy' is a master of manipulation which is why he or they earned that aclaimination of enemy status. And you will only end up being used, against your free will subconsciously.

Ahmadinejad and his gang of mindwarped old foolish mullahs pyscopaths are 'ball-less' sucidal maniacs. They are suffering from guilt, twisted religious manipulations, and espacially inferiority complex for their inability to bring peace, happiness and prosperity to their own people after decades of theocratic rule.

They are akin to the kind of people who do not have the guts to commit suicide, and thus would brandish toy guns at policemen to make them kill him instead, or cowards who run across expressways to get innocent truckdrivers smashed into them.

They dare not kill themselves, and thus want innocent others to do the job for them, regardless if even more other people gets annihilated in the process, for they would be too dead to care.

Study into their profiling, their statements, without prejudice and you will realize the truth of what I wrote. Nukes are but an excuse for their gutless cessation of existance. If not nukes it would be something else. These old fools want to die in a blaze of glory.

But many other Iranians, and other humans do not. Ahmadinejad is practically goading innocents into war and destruction without a care. And the obscenely international rich who will profit from wars gladly lobby strongly for war. They have not a care for human or anything except more wealth to hoard.

And this we humanity must stop, if it is not too late. Bashing or pinning blame onto your own side is no justification but pure manipulation. We must take sides - the side of humanity of which you and I belong to. We are a special breed even other beings envy and loved by our Creator.

Please be awaken. I care not who you are, even if you are a high ranking disinfo officer from the Iranian secret service.

To me, you will always be a human first before anything else. Anything that affects humanity will ultimately affect you, even if you don't have any loved ones of your own.

Peace.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I smell BS. I looked all over for this and nothing. Somebody posting this thread just to get stars and flags? Why didn't I think of this?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

yea i agree. or there shld be a dedicated thread for them to debate all that...
same arguements over and over again...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer

yea i agree. or there shld be a dedicated thread for them to debate all that...
same arguements over and over again...

We would much rather ignore you, except that every other day you are stealing, plundering, poisoning, cheating, lying, murdering women and children and the list goes on and on...
So I guess if you would like people to stop pointing out what (censored) you are then you will just have to stop behaving like (censored)

[edit on 25-6-2010 by D377MC]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The BOYCOTT of Zion is already underway...

One of Britain’s largest trade unions passed a motion at its annual conference in Bournemouth last week accusing Israel of lying over the Gaza flotilla incident and has called for a complete boycott of Israel and for the expulsion of the Israeli ambassador, it was confirmed on Thursday.

The emergency motion was introduced on the third day of the annual conference of UNISON, the largest public sector union with around 1.4 million members. It said Israel was “brazenly lying” over the flotilla incident, as it “attempted to define it as an attempted lynch mob of its troops by passengers on the boats. “This is a further sign that Israel does not respond to words of condemnation, only action will have any effect,” the motion states.

www.jpost.com...

After similar boycott actions in Oakland, California, Norway and South Africa, dockworkers in Sweden have decided to block the import of Israeli goods during the next week.

Worldwide Workers Unions, through boycotting Zion, let's unite to force the KHAZAR CRIMINAL ZIONISTS to return whence they came from and give Palestine back to its rightful owners, the Palestinians...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Solace

You're calling it Israel because it is Israel and it's about time you accept it. Despite the propaganda spread around, if you'd really read into history, you'd realize no land was stolen. Jews were privately buying land from the arabs for decades. As for the ruling authority over that area - It was Britain, there was no country called "Palestine" ever in history until Israel was created alongside with "Palestine" in 1948.

Ask yourself this: If there was a country called "Palestine" prior to 1948, why did the UN resolution 181 decided that "There will be 2 countries CREATED - One called Israel for the Jewish population of that area and one called 'Palestine' for the Arab population of that area"?

The reason for this split was that this area consisted of Jewish and Arab population and a UN investigation found out that if a single country was created there (as there was no country there before, and with Britain leaving in 1948, independence would be given to that area) , there would be a lot of violence between Jewish and Arab people. As a result - The areas with a Jewish majority were to become a Jewish state and the areas with the vast Arab majority - To become an Arab state. The Arabs wanted it all and that's why Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and some forces of Saudi Arabia and Yemen invaded Israel as soon as it was created - Since they wanted it all to be under Arabic rule.

Edit: Just because there was an Arab majority doesn't mean it should become a Muslim/Arab state. Same argument. The state was infact British until 1948 when Israel and Palestine were created.

Solace.... Your hate is blind and misguided. I am willing to bet you also do not think the holocaust happened? Or is grossly over exagerated!

Lets assume that Israel brought all of this drama on themselves... What do they do now? Lay down their arms and be exterminated? We have to figure out how to move FORWARD!!!

They have themselves in the worst strategic position in military history!!!

They have no choice but to go above and beyond to deter agression.
You really should take that hard line you take with Israel, back a notch.

You speak of peace, yet you are willing to group an entire country into your little pigeon hole called Zion.

I do not believe in a god or religion... But the blind hate for Israel makes me think there might be something to revelations... You and others like you, might have inadvertantly caused me to look deeper into my beliefs.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Mobius, you should stop parroting the material provided by your Zionists handlers and asking me if I believe in the Hollow Cost, when I have already showed you if was a Zionist SCAM to extort money from Germany and Switzerland...

The TRUTH is that Zionists invented TERRORISM...

Here is an excerpt from "State and non-state terrorism" by Prof. Mazin B. Qumsiyeh, Yale University, April 11, 2003

"Terror using modern tools (letter bombs, car bombs, etc.) and weapons was first adopted in the Middle East by Zionists working outside state control and outside of any geographically limited area. This was truly the first non-state, global terror network. In the single month of July 1938, the Irgun killed 76 Palestinians in terrorist attacks.

On July 22,1946, a Zionist truck-bomb blew up the King David hotel in Jerusalem (housing also the British civil administration) killing 28 British, 41 Arab, 17 Jewish, and 5 others while injuring over 200. This was the first use of a car bomb in the Middle East. While Irgun claimed responsibility, later evidence also showed involvement of the Hagannah.

The first letter bombs used by groups operating from the Middle East were made by Zionists and sent to British Cabinet Ministers in London in June 1947.

Economic sabotage was also first introduced by the Zionists. In 1939 the Haganah blew up the Iraqi oil pipeline near Haifa. Moshe Dayan was one of the participants in this act. The first airplane hijacking was committed by Israel. On 12 December 1954 Israel hijacked a civilian Syrian airliner shortly after take-off. In 1973, Israel shot down s Libyan civil aircraft (which strayed over Sinai in a sandstorm) killing all its 106 civilian passengers.

On Nov. 6 1944 Zionist belonging to Stern assassinated Lord Moyne, the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, in an ambush in Cairo (well beyond the borders of Palestine).

The first attack on a ship by terrorists was on November 25, 1940 when the S.S. Patria carrying illegal Jewish immigrants was attacked by Zionists with explosives in Haifa Harbor (attack was to embarrass the British and for rivalry among Jewish groups). 268 Jewish immigrants drowned.

On January 5, 1948, the Haganah forces planted bombs in the Palestinian-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem, killing 20, among them Viscount de Tapia, the Spanish consul.

Between 1947 to 1949, over 530 Palestinian villages were emptied of their populations by a process of ethnic cleansing including targeted terror with over 33 massacres according to Israeli and other historians. More than half of the Palestinian villages and towns were depopulated by Israeli military actions before Israel was established in May 15, 1948 and thus before the beginning of the first major Arab Israeli war according to Israeli historians. Israel also continued to terrorize the natives into leaving even after the hostilities ended and cease-fires were signed. This post war ethnic cleansing occurred in 64 of the 531 Palestinian localities depopulated according to Israeli historians.

More cross border massacres and terror ensued afterwards. 700 Israeli troops (Force 101) attacked the border village of Qibya on October 14, 1953. The troops led by a young commander, Ariel Sharon, used mortars, machine guns, rifles and explosives. 42 houses were blown up as well as the local schools and the mosque. Every man, woman and child found was murdered in cold blood (a total of 53 to 75 according to independent estimates). Ben-Gurion initially claims this was carried out by "Jewish terrorists" and not by the IDF but he later admitted government involvement. However, Qibya was only a minor massacre compared to those committed in Lebanon by Israel (e.g. at Tantura or Qana) or its paid cronies (at Sabra and Shatila etc.). Israeli actions were responsible in total for the killing of perhaps as many as 50,000 Palestinian and Lebanese civilians. Historians also now acknowledge that Israeli forces also executed hundreds of prisoners of war in the Sinai in 1967.

Israel also maintained many colonial terror groups operating in the remaining 22% of Palestine that was conquered in 1967 (i.e. the West Bank and Gaza). Referring to members of underground Jewish organizations there, General Yehoshafat Harkabi observed that "they are rational people whose chief motivation stems from their awareness that annexation of the West Bank together with its Arab population would be disastrous and tantamount to national suicide - unless that population were thinned out and made to flee by means of terrorism...". He added that terrorism was "the logical, rational conclusion of the policy that aims at annexation. Such terrorism is neither a punishment nor a deterrent; it is a political instrument."

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
In case any of you had any question as to whether or not there were some Nazi trolls on here ....
I was added as a Foe by Liebuster. Only because i was pointing out facts.
I was curious so I looked into his past posts.... I took 6 of his last 10.. Most of these are from different threads. Jewish this and zionists that.. its borderline propaganda machine all in its self!!!!

I HAD TO ADD THIS. SINCE I POSTED THIS HE HAS POSTED 3 MORE ON OIL SPILL THREADS.
Lets take bets on how many times he used the words Zionists and or Jews.
Hint: He used Zionist at least once in all 3 posts

Post #1
Posted by LieBuster, on June 25, 2010 at 11:29 GMT

Originally posted by Maddogkull
It would be on CNN if it was real. Or some mainstream network. I am guessing it is not true.
Don't kid yourself when the media is controlled by zionists
Post #2
Posted by LieBuster, on June 25, 2010 at 10:20 GMT

Halliburton now thats a name that keeps poping up time and again.
Would it be racist to ask if most of the managment is jewish !

Post#3
Posted by LieBuster, on June 25, 2010 at 09:12 GMT

One world currency and zionists ! OK we know that is happening but they are going have to get a move on if they want to end the world in 2012.
God how come americans have allowed Obama to tell so many lies and get away with it.
maybe Obama is the anticrist you talk about or at least his puppet master that us pulling the strings.

Post #4
Posted by LieBuster, on June 25, 2010 at 09:24 GMT

Whats $20bn when they are using Bp to introduce a personal carbon tax thay will go string to the IMF and they reason your goverment dare not stop this is because they own money to the IMF.

This $20bn will soon rake in $20tr for our zionist leaders and censors workers all get new jobs but will only be doing 2 hours real work a day.

Fantastic and this is why they don't want people seeing what these ex censors workers are doing down at the beach.

Post #5
Posted by LieBuster, on June 25, 2010 at 06:01 GMT

So called 'Hate crimes' are being used to gag people and it won't stop untill you not allowed to say anything against any politician or group.

Zionists introduce the first one where it is ilegal to question the number of people killed by hittler and a lot more laws like this will follow.

You have freedom of speach or you don't have freedom of speach no matter what people thing and to this end i think Elvis lives on the moon but he hates green cheese.

Post #6
Posted by LieBuster, on June 24, 2010 at 16:05 GMT

There did you catch that? Read it again and pay attention to the date which ken o'keefe says the gaza blockade WAS broken and that they landed in Gaza. I ran a few quick searches to see if perhaps the author of the story had simply made an error. I googled the date with an adjustment to the year, for the past 5 years. I found nothing mentiong the blockade being run on that date with correction for other years. So I ask you, is ken o'keefe an actor for TPTB? Is he a Mossad/CIA operator and with the slip of the tongue revealed FUTURE plans or blew his cover?
What draws you to this conclusion.
The zionist don't dileberatly go about bashing their heads against a brick wall and they did not plane for the worlds backlash after they killed nine inocent peace protestors so what would they gain.
have i missed something in the date or something and is the world not to end in 2012.

Anyone see a pattern here? It is rediculous. I am an american living in Durand Michigan!!! I am NOT pro anyone..except America.
I do not believe in religion.... But all of the blind hate is making me think revelations is on point. How else do you explain it?

Do I believe that Israel is innocent? NO
Do I believe the arab world is innocent? NO
Do I believe that there is an anti Israel trend starting to happen? YES
Is Israel in a position, forced to be on defence at all times? Of course!!!
Stop your trolling Liebuster and your little buddy Solace!! Looks like you 2 are the agents! Your argument is 100% one sided. YES Israel is wrong in ALLOT of things they do.... But the other players in this game are to blame as well.. your posts make me feel as though I have to stick up for Israel!!

NOTE: Only a couple of these posts were even REMOTELY related to israel. Seems this guy will crowbar in anti Israel propaganda anytime!!!

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Mobius1974]

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Mobius1974]

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join