It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran on war alert over "US and Israeli concentrations" in Azerbaijan

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
I firmly believe that Israel can take on ALL of the region single handedly with out nukes.

Correct me if i'm wrong but are you not that guy that went on about how the USA could beat Russia just as easy as they beat Iraq ?

I was wondering if you have seen the Russian stealth bomber because everyone has seen the USA's

The cowards from iserail are very good, very good indeed at beating up kids and old people as they walk around with guns but that does not mean they are any good on a level playig field when presented with an army and just when was the last time they didn't go running to uncle sam.

"ALL of the region"

So you think these zionist could take the UK on too do you

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Now are we talking Zionists or Israeli's? you seem to have the two confused or lumped into one... which is it?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

And yes I believe we could walk all over Russia in a matter of days. I didn't say it was a fact or inevitable..... Just my opinion!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Did you mean this one?
www.defencetalk.com...

We better hurry..we only have 15 years until is active.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Please, please stop the national biggitory. My nation could beat up your nation is rather pathetic, especially considering the apparent seriousness of this post.

If this were to happen though, would Mahmoud Ahmadinejad be removed from power and democracy reinstated immediately, or would it take two throws of the dice like with Iraq?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

I've been following Israel and specifically its propaganda machine for more years than I care to admit. I know propaganda when I see it. Many people don't. They have no idea what propoganda can masquerade as. It's far safer to assume that something is propaganda than to assume that it is not, particularly in the maneuverings and machinations that surround wars.

Fact check your list. There are some glaring errors in it. If I have the time and energy, I'll address your points point by point. I probably have hit most of them already in this topic.

But again, I like to look at the big picture...the entire picture. And not just blindly defend one side over the other because it's what I've been fed all my life...or since I've been paying attention.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Liebuster.... I just read through allot of your past posts... All I can say is wow..wow...wow!
Was your mother and father killed by a jewish/american politician?
Where in the world does all this hate and dilusion come from? Drug user?

This "dilusion" might come from all the research i've done and pictures across the internet of the iserail army beating up kids and killing peace protestors on aid ship so i'm far from being alone on that one.

You can tell when someone has lost the argument and need to resort to name calling but is "Drug user" the best you can do
you fight like a sissy.

Do you realy think Iserail can take on anyone that comes, all alone because if that is the case then it sugests to me that you understanding of the world comes from computer games and is not based on any facts that you can back up.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Moebius, you're CLUELESS in your defense of Zion: Erdogan was right when he said that the Zionists didn't even have the most basic honor and moral sense expected from CRIMINALS and THIEVES among themselves....

Stop quoting Zionist PROPAGANDA Tools, such as the disgusting Debka Website or any of the Zionist press, because you'll make a FOOL of yourself repeating LIES!...

Iran has assembled the very best ASYMMETRIC Warfare capability in the world, from Klub-S (Sizzler) supersonic carrier killers fired from its submarines to the supersonic ship and land based supersonic missiles Sunburn and Yakhont for which the US navy had NO DEFENSE!...

www.irandefence.net...

www.bloomberg.com...

It has built thousands of powerful cruise missiles copied from the Russian KH-55, which they bought including 200 kilotons warheads from Ukraine: Iran is NOT building nukes simply because it already has bought all it needs as far as ready-made nukes...

irandefence.net...

Needless to say that 3 of these will be sufficient to end Zion, should it ever attack Iran with nukes...

www.irandefence.net...

Read posts by people who have studied these issues and you'll understand why Iran has not yet been attacked and why there is no chance of it ever being attacked by Zion...

www.irandefence.net...

reply to post by JanusFIN

Iranian Coastal Artillery
by James Dunnigan
May 19, 2010

Iran insists that it can withstand any attack, and will have no trouble blocking the export of oil via the Straits of Hormuz in retaliation. Hormuz is where ships exit the Persian Gulf and enter the Indian Ocean. Some 40 percent of the world's oil shipments pass through these straits, which comes to about 15-20 tankers a day (plus a dozen or more non-tankers). The Persian Gulf, in general, is a busy waterway. It is 989 kilometers long, and the average depth is 50 meters (maximum depth is 90 meters). Iran now openly boasts of its ability to use land based anti-ship missiles as "coastal artillery" to halt traffic in the straits. Given past performance by the Iranians, that is unlikely.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Solace]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thank you liebuster, Im not pro arab or pro jew but I would deeply condem the acts of Israel. How on earthh they get away with the massive human rights and territorial abuses that it has been conducting for decades is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I said "all of the players involved" in one post and "the region" in another.
I am implying Iran/Syria/lebannon and gaza.. And yes I think they would make short work of all 4. I am not calling you names...or trying to fight.. Just pointing out that you are one of those "USA and Israel cause all the world problems" guys! oh btw..Flotilla raid... Brilliant.. Should have killed every last agressor.. this is not the wild west.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Solace

read my posts Hitler!!!! I dont defend them .. i just think they are going to kick allot of azz in the near future... Go back a page or 2.. i think they brought all this on themselves.. But I also think they need to defend themselves now...from people exactly like you.. that take every action and turn it into an offensive situation... Some are truely in defence..

Reading a few posts would deffinetly help some closed minded mental midgets out on here.

Zionist zionist.. bla bla bla.. You guys sound like a propaganda record yourself!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

And yes I believe we could walk all over Russia in a matter of days. I didn't say it was a fact or inevitable..... Just my opinion!

Well Russian missile technoligy is way ahead of the USA's and thats not my opinion it's a facts and it's just my opinion that you ignor the obvious in jumping to your conclusions as if god is on your side.

What is "inevitable" is the USA will go down the pan if it can not break away from it's zionist controlers but don't let me stop you if thats what you want.

read my posts Hitler!!!!

I see you on a roll with the insults and i also note you joined the site after the cowards killed peace protestors on aid ships.

just saying

[edit on 24-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

There is no GOD ... Period!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Really ...After the Flotilla raid??? Do you do your fact checking with such accuracy?... wow..

i hope you use more "facts" when investigating the "Zionists"

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Story time...

You wake up... a man is in your house with a stick and knife.. you shoot him.. when the cops show up, are you going to call him an unarmed intruder? Peace activists my arse.....

The blind hate for Israel might make me become pro Israel.....

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

There is no GOD ... Period!!!!

You seem to know everything

closed minded mental midgets out on here.

Why do you waste your time with us if thats what you think.

Just seems odd you joined the site after the zionist cowards attacked peace protestors and seem unable to except a logic arguments on the subject without resorting to calling people names.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Moebius, sorry: I thought you were CLUELESS as a result of reading TRASH ZIONIST PROPAGANDA...

In fact, you're CLUELESS by DESIGN and/or part of the active Zionist posters Army writing in support of the Zionist CRIMES...

You replied to my post before even reading any of the links provided, which just goes to show you're not here to entertain exchanges of views, BUT to spread PROPAGANDA...

reply to post by Solace

read my posts Hitler!!!! I dont defend them .. i just think they are going to kick allot of azz in the near future... Go back a page or 2.. i think they brought all this on themselves.. But I also think they need to defend themselves now...from people exactly like you.. that take every action and turn it into an offensive situation... Some are truely in defence..

Reading a few posts would deffinetly help some closed minded mental midgets out on here.

Zionist zionist.. bla bla bla.. You guys sound like a propaganda record yourself!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Story time...

You wake up... a man is in your house with a stick and knife.. you shoot him.. when the cops show up, are you going to call him an unarmed intruder? Peace activists my arse.....

The blind hate for Israel might make me become pro Israel.....

Your funney

Seems you forgot who owned the ship and who was carrying guns in international waters but as i said you ignor facts.

My hate for the zionists is not blind, it's very focused as was the worlds mind towards Hittler and look what happened to him and his hence men.

Feel free to defend iserail banning chocklate for the kids because even Hittler didn't do that.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
People hate to hate. I'm sure not all Zionist are evil. Come on now. Life is full of GRAY areas. THings are not so black and white.

ANY SOURCES YET TO CONFIRM?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
People...people please. Can we save the bickering for private messaging or something. This is not a thread about "my dad can beat up your dad". This is a discussioin on the happenings in the mideast and the possible build up of Isreal and U.S. troops near Iran. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!

And now back to your regularly scheduled program....

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join