It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Look what they found in Higueras, Mexico!: (We better start getting real serious FAST!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne
reply to post by anon72

Source please. I would very much like to read the story.

If this is really linked to drug cartels coming into America, then perhaps the illegal immigrant apologists will finally understand.

The illegal immigrant apologist will finally understand? You're kidding right? Having been vocal in most of the illegal threads, I can tell you right now, they will not understand. Some of us have been trying to explain the safety of our citizens and we are called racists or worse. You can bet your butt that their children and their own well being is not at risk or they would understand. This is not just about illegals taking our jobs, it is about war and intent to kill. What kind of government sees their people in such danger and does nothing about it? Wonderful world we live in isn't it?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Consider the agenda being pushed here! Why do you fall for it?

reply to post by anon72

You really should look further than an email to post something as fact.
And that goes for all the people who starred and flagged this thread.

Thanks to Survivorman for finding the truth!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/21/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]
Thank goodness it is not possible to put those weapons in a truck and drive them to the Arizona border!

You know, like they do with illegal aliens from Guatamala?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I like the suit case full of hand gernades to.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

reply to post by anon72

If this is really linked to drug cartels coming into America, then perhaps the illegal immigrant apologists will finally understand.

The illegal immigrant apologist will finally understand? You're kidding right? Having been vocal in most of the illegal threads, I can tell you right now, they will not understand. Some of us have been trying to explain the safety of our citizens and we are called racists or worse. You can bet your butt that their children and their own well being is not at risk or they would understand. This is not just about illegals taking our jobs, it is about war and intent to kill. What kind of government sees their people in such danger and does nothing about it? Wonderful world we live in isn't it?

Did you people not read the post noting that these weapons were found in Monterrey not near the border?

But to some people the argument "But they could have been near Arizona." is sufficient right? Night Star you sound like the people in South Park...

No offense of course...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Tuesday the military resale is a makeshift camp of organized crime in a gap in the municipality of higueras where they found an arsenal framework.

municipality of higueras is a long way from the border.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
here is a link to the original story.

www.elgolfo.info...ército-narcocampamento-en-NL/

Niice find!
www.elgolfo.info...

That is some weaponage!

But I think there are many in america who have similarly impressive collections also.

and if the CIA wasn't in on this,
I'd be amazed.

Translated~
babelfish.yahoo.com...://www.elgolfo.info/elgolfo/nota/25634-Asegura-Ej&lp=es_en&btnTr Url=Translate

MONTERREY, Nuevo Leo'n 11-May. - Elements of the Mexican Army burst an improvised camping of the delinquency organized in a breach of the Municipality of Fig trees, in Nuevo Leo'n.

The operative one took place to the 10:00 hours by the breach Way to the Lagoon, to about 500 meters of the Marin-Fig tree Highway.
During the incursion a confrontation with sicarios was registered that left as balance a dead man.

In the action, about 25 delinquents managed to escape towards the mount.

Underneath a hoisted zone 12 light trucks made sure different marks that contained military and police accessories.

Military sources among others considered that in the place they were more than 130 long arms, grenade launcher, machine guns, a lanzamisil, a box with grenades and hundreds of cartridges, articles.

Until the 13:30 hours, military elements entered the armament and all the material assured in the place.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Heres a video of it.

North Monterrey, Mexico (May 11, 2010) .- Elements of the Mexican Army busted a makeshift camp of organized crime in a breach of the Municipality of Higueras.

The operation took place at 10:00 hours in the gap Camino a la Laguna, about 500 meters from the road Marin-Higueras.

During the raid was a clash with gunmen that left a man dead.

In action, some 25 criminals escaped into the forest.

Below is a wooded area said 12 trucks of different brands containing military and police accessories.

Military sources estimated that the site was found more than 130 rifles, grenade launchers, machine guns, a rocket launcher, a box of grenades and hundreds of cartridges, among other items.

Until 13:30 hours the military accounted for the weapons and all the material secured in place..

[edit on 21-6-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Great find. Funny how no one responded-as well as they did when they claim a fake etc.

I don't speak Spanish so i will have to take your word and the words I see.

I am sure someone will come along and accuse you of putting this video together in the last little while etc.... lol

Star Sir.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Well as I stated in an earlier post this was brought up by Antoniastar in this thread about 4 days ago.

US Warns It Cannot Guard Arizona Section of Border

Came up with the same original story saying it was in Higueras and not on the border. Also came up with the youtube vids.

The only thing that has changed is:

Obama : No border security until amnesty passes

Also would like to say that these mercs have had this type of hardware for a long time. Probably have a deal with "someone" not to use them on US soil in order to stay in business.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I'm not really sure what you are so scared of. Legal citizens in the USA still outweigh the immigrants by a rather large proportion, not only that but you have the most advanced intelligence and military operation in the entire world. You also have a highly armed populace who would happily rise up against any attempted takeover by immigrants.

Seriously man, drop the paranoia down a level and turn your attentions toward what your own government is doing to monitor it's people instead of fearing the immigrants so much. Yeah immigration may be a problem, just as it is here in the UK but i somehow doubt an armed assault on the USA would work unless someone nuked the hell out of it first.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by anon72

In Arizona, the area off limits to Americans in the national park, This is exactly what they talk about when they say it has been taken over by "paramilitary" drug cartels.

These people with these guns are in Arizona right NOW and the President won't do anything to stop them. In fact, he wants amnesty for illegals ! He knows there are 3 types of people who cross the border.

1) immigrants looking for a better way then they have in Mexico.

2) These paramilitary drug cartels

3) International terrorists (like in 911) who blend in with the Mexicans and work with these paramilitary types.

Knowing this, how can he refuse to go in and get these people out by force and build a large fence that is manned with border patrol? Unless Obama is working with them !!!

[edit on 21-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
The sniper rifles are perfectly legal but a bit pricey (around 5G's apiece). They shoot .50 cal bullets but in inexperienced hands they couldn't hit squat with it.
The RPG's would worry me though. That is a lot of firepower and the insignias were los zetas for sure.

Barret goes for about 7'Gs here. Not that I am paranoid but things like this make me want to stock up on Guns&Ammo!!

Its Crazy, Im in the military and I cant even afford one of those guns in the pictures and these a-holes have 100's of them just thrown around.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Tnewguy]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

i think all those pictures are nothing more than the accumilation of generations worth of .... tax dollars and where the money goes....

so how much in taxes are you going to pay those to make more laws when you do not know how many laws there are?

yep yep,
ET

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I DON'T BELEIVE IT, NOONE HERE NOTICED. The whole scene is STAGED. The reason is unknown to me. QUESTION, where is the ammo for all the other kinds of guns? Why is there only ammo for the A-Ks and 9mm. Seems to me the mexicans found someones stash of guns and stuff that this one guy was selling.Oh and by the way, those are not mexicans in the photos. Mexican voices on the video tho. On the you tube video, at the end you see only one dead man in the bushes, and that is blurred. The article states one man was killed. Look at the video again, the end of and see in the bushes the dead man. I'm sure he was the person selling these weapons. A GUN DEALER. THATS ALL. GEEEE, THE SOURCE NEEDS QUESTIONING.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by nite owl]

[edit on 21-6-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm not sure if they be used to cross the border since I do not see why they would...no money in it, but I do see them taking on anything the Mexico government can through at them so they can operate without interference in their drug production.

They do not need CIA money nor do they want it…they get billions in drug money and can buy anything they want. So what do we do? Maybe if we legalize drugs that would cut their legs out from under them while controlling our borders for once to get all these Mexico issues back into Mexico where it belongs.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I know there are a lot of people saying most of the guns the Mexican Narcos use come from US gun sellers but in this case it is not true. Nowhere in the the US can you or I go purchase RPG-7s or ammunition for a MK-19 40mm automatic grenade launcher. This came from governmental sources.That opens up interesting concerns.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

The guy was only an arms dealer, nothing more. They shot one guy who was shooting at them, the article says only one gunmann. The video is of mexicans talking and showing guns. The article shows pictures of whites, our soldiers and one of them looking at a grenade. ONLY A ARMS DEALER.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaosinorder

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Those insignias are Los Zetas.

Los Zetas is a criminal organization in Mexico dedicated mostly to international illegal drug trade and other organized crime activitites. This drug cartel was founded by an elite force of assassins from Mexican Army deserters and is now integrated by corrupt ex-federal, state, and local police officers, as well as ex-Kaibiles from Guatemala.

Only if Americans are equipped like this it'll be cool if they try to enforce martial law in your country. I got to say this looks far more nice than Al-Qaeda stuff. I still cant believe the sniper and grenade launcher part.

lol... you're pretty funny too... Why would you believe that there aren't any Americans who are this well fortified?

There's some Americans that have this, and a whole lot more!

Do some research - just on Ted Nugent alone ! lmao.... Give ya a clue, he lives in Texas....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 3vilscript

Thanks for the video post. Was it just me or did the CNN anchor seem like a complete dunce? The reporter on the ground sure sounded passionate and earnest. He said the US government cannot handler the Zetas much less the Mexican government.

It amazes me to no end how unconcerned Washington seems to be about this. Instead of protecting out country from the Narcos, we close off American National Park lands in Arizona to Americans because it is not safe to go there. WTF?

The weaponry in the video and pictures, if they are legitimate, definitely is military grade. Sure there were some old hunk-a-junk rifles but fragmentary grenades, RPG-7s, and standardized OCIE?

I am all for the Mexican homegrown vigilantes trying to protect their homes. More power to them.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The last link, 9th photo from the left on the first row...DEAD BODY!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join