It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Look what they found in Higueras, Mexico!: (We better start getting real serious FAST!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
A Google Search for "Weapons found on Arizona Border"...

Finds this link...(the very first link)

www.truthorfiction.com...

Looks Debunked to me.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Survivorman]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The sniper rifles are perfectly legal but a bit pricey (around 5G's apiece). They shoot .50 cal bullets but in inexperienced hands they couldn't hit squat with it.
The RPG's would worry me though. That is a lot of firepower and the insignias were los zetas for sure.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Looks to staged, but what do I know.

Does anyone know if they were coming or going?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This has been discussed here (sorry can't find thread).

This was not found on the arizona border but in a training camp outside of Higueras, Nuevo Leon. That's about 80 miles from the Texas border not Arizona.

Still gives alot to think about.

Here's something related and probably worse:

In order to ensure its share of the lucrative illegal drug trade, the cartel’s members reportedly are operating north of the border to collect debts and spy on competitors. They have also protected coc aine and heroin shipments that were bound for Houston, where they were repackaged and shipped on to Alabama, Delaware, Georgia and Michigan, according to the FBI.

FBI: Texas drug cell trains on own ranch

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Survivorman
A Google Search for "Weapons found on Arizona Border"...

Finds this link...(the very first link)

www.truthorfiction.com...

Looks Debunked to me.

Good find!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Have yea ever considered it might be a plant by you no who!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
There will be no end to this madness simply because the drug lords have billions of dollars! This bust won't stop them or hold them back.

The only way to cripple them is to legalize the drugs and tax them.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Those two "sniper rifles" look like Barrett 50 cals!!
That is an awesome weapon. Scary thought that they could be used against Americans.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Consider the agenda being pushed here! Why do you fall for it?

reply to post by anon72

You really should look further than an email to post something as fact.
And that goes for all the people who starred and flagged this thread.

Thanks to Survivorman for finding the truth!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6/21/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No They are just here to work to feed their family.
Ask any ultra liberal or NWO Lacky.

With the illegal immi grants armed like this who in their right mind would be for gun control?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hmm.. From what recall its mostly desert along the arizona border.. Yet in the pics theres woods.. Odd.. Then again havent been in that part of the world in over 30 years.. But do remember desert there..

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hmm.. From what recall its mostly desert along the arizona border.. Yet in the pics theres woods.. Odd.. Then again havent been in that part of the world in over 30 years.. But do remember desert there..

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

This was already proven to be real pictures. But the story of where they found them is faked. www.truthorfiction.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne
reply to post by anon72

Source please. I would very much like to read the story.

If this is really linked to drug cartels coming into America, then perhaps the illegal immigrant apologists will finally understand.

First off I don't get how the drug cartels have anything to do with an immigrant family that can't feed their kids in Mexico...

Here's a little background on "Los Zetas." The Zetas are ex-special forces and deserters of the Mexican military, more specifically the GAFE or Special Forces Air-mobile Group. Initially the GAFE was formed for CT tasks for 1986 World Cup in Mexico and were trained by the French GIGN. They were known back then as the Rapid Intervention Force. Many people believe, and I think it is true, that after the official creation of GAFE US Special Forces started lending a hand in the training. Green Berets, perhaps even Delta as mentioned above. (this leads me to speculate that the US and Mexico have moles inside the group)

According to reports the number of ex-GAFE soldiers has dcreased among the ranks of the Zetas so now it is mostly corrupt police and law enforcement, though there is still some of the initial soldiers there. They have lately been getting a lot of Kaibiles soldiers (Guatemala Spec Forces) among their ranks. Kaibiles are the ones responsible for the training of recent Zetas. Some believe that as Mexico makes progress on the "War on Drugs" and has been getting help from supposed allies (US), GAFE has been able to rule out potential traitors among the ranks of the Mexican military. So there is less Mexican Spec Ops among the Zetas ranks. Apart from the ones probably conducting undercover missions. The Kaibiles are still a problem because they are Green Beret trained for certain. And they are ruthless.

All this being said it is important to note that "Los Zetas" are not a drug cartel.
They are a mercenary group for hire. They work for the drug cartels but only cause the cartels have the money. I think their lust for money makes them weak, because unless money is involved their is no real incentive to fight. A weakness both the US and Mexico should exploit, because in the end we are truly in this together.

Lets face it those guns were not made in Mexico and they were not bought in Mexico, and they were not meant to kill US citizens, they were meant to fight off Mexican military and kill Mexican soldiers. This fear mongering, that the Mexicans are gonna invade at any minute is ridiculous. These people are a danger to Mexicans in Mexico because that's where the cartels are getting in firefights with the Military.

Here's a pretty good report on "Los Zetas."

[edit on 6/21/2010 by 3vilscript]

[edit on 6/21/2010 by 3vilscript]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Ahh ok thanks thought I was starting to go senile for a minute there..

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
here is a link to the original story.

www.elgolfo.info...ército-narcocampamento-en-NL/

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest
reply to post by anon72

Looks like this type of "event" would NOT be the last... G'W'B had the war on terrorism... and now Obama has the war on illegal mexicans.

Wait! (I am a Australian) but what the... is going on? I mean, Why the hell isn't TPTB isn't doing anything?

GWB had one job, and that was to build upon old old foundations, convince us we needed protection and in order to do so, wed need to give up a little liberty.

BHO's job is to lock us in once this border issue blows up there WILL be a reason to close that border down.

I cant wait for out next POTUS wonder what he/shes gonna bring to us!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It seems just a tad suspicious that people were struggling to find any valid news story pertaining to this, but merely other forums chatting about it

Whatever spin would be put on a haul like that it would be extremely newsworthy and could be used to further erode civil liberties if it was actually real

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcane Demesne

No, they'll start saying we should help refugees from Mexico's cartel wars; if anything, this will make it easier to give illegal immigrants US citizen rights.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Also recently a group called "MataZetas" or Zeta Killers has come to light. This group is a vigilante group that kills members of cartels... all cartels. They are supposedly doing justice for the people of Mexico by killing some of these scumbags, but I don't have much info on them. They say they are formed by Mexican citizens defending their own people and families. They are armed to the teeth as well. There are videos on youtube where they interview captured thugs and have been confirmed to be real because the Zetas interviewed in the videos are later found dead.

It sucks that the people themselves have to fight and protect themselves but I'm glad someone is fighting back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join