It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Look what they found in Higueras, Mexico!: (We better start getting real serious FAST!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

This seizure was May 2010. Located in Higueras, Mexico!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b8d8c9f7660.jpg[/atsimg]
Google Translation: Military sources estimate that found nearly 200 rifles and 30 handguns

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/680f908bec31.jpg[/atsimg]
Google Translation: serves not only found two rocket-propelled grenades and launchers

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7021670edb6f.jpg[/atsimg]
Google Translation: between the arsenal were more than 300 magazines and uniforms alleged criminal group.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5d331c39dea.jpg[/atsimg]
We left in a wooded area secured 12 trucks of various brands.

Some more pics (no captions):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9411405767d0.jpg[/atsimg]
Looks better than the ones I used in the Army!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cda738a773d.jpg[/atsimg]
I think it is safe to say they believe in radio/communications!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d5fc02bd1b0.jpg[/atsimg]
Look at those Sniper rifles! I wonder if their shooters are as good as ours?

Now, I got this stuff in an email yesterday. I checked around the net and the ATS site and didn't see an official news stories but I did find about 6 blogging sites that had it up. SO........

Now, it being in Mexico.... and the US MSM being very kind to POTUS Obama and the whole immigration issue and Obama's attempts to slander and or villianize AZ residents due to the recent laws passed there... I'll give this one a little wiggle room.

Has any one else heard of this? Again, I check for prior threads and nothing came up with the same title or subjetc matter.

Over the years, especially around Huston TX, I have heard and seen Law Enforcement memos about various weapon caches found in that area-similar to this stuff (heavy duty and good stuff). I would assume due to the large number of illegals already there and the highway system in place there.

This is all just crazy. We, the USA, better get our crap together. I feel like they are just pouring over the borders everyday---and I am not talking just about the Mexicans. I am talking enemies of the State!!!!

WAKE UP. Yes, another call to WAKE UP AMERICA. Regardless of what the intentions of the owners of those weapons/cars/radios/explosives etc---be it drugs or war-- We need to get our A GAME on and Fast!.

I wonder if these reports we get about Mexican Military coming across the US borders are really these types (yes, I don't doubt the airplanes and helicopters stories either). Crazy.

[edit on 6/21/2010 by anon72]

Title edit. Moderator note. The pics are from a May, 2010 raid by the Mexican army near Nuevo Leon, in the provence of Higueras, Mexico.

www.borderlandbeat.com...

[edit on 21-6-2010 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I believe by the Uniforms that those are the Zetas , Initially They were Delta trained guys... Nothing good can come of this.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Source please. I would very much like to read the story.

If this is really linked to drug cartels coming into America, then perhaps the illegal immigrant apologists will finally understand.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
where is the source link for these photos?
does the source provide the when,where,who,how,what and why?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Awesome.. just awesome. Of course this is what happens when you leave the borders wide open and do nothing to actually patrol them. Much less enforce the LAWS on immigration.

But you know, if you speak out about this, you will be labeled a racist, you will hate Mexican's, etc etc etc.

When will America belong to the American's again? I have to believe though, if anything ever went down in our backyard as far as war, the American people will step up. I hope anyway, as long as they can put down their McDonalds and stop watching American Idol long enough to defend our homes.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Now, I got this stuff in an email yesterday. I checked around the net and the ATS site and didn't see an official news stories but I did find about 6 blogging sites that had it up. SO........

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Cool weapons. It seems more fine than the armed forces. Now do you really think this was all going on without CIA's help??????

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'd sure like to find a stash like that.

I think I'm going to go treasure hunting.

But without anytype of source with that, those photos could have been taken in Columbia for all we know. Or any part of Mexico, I don't see anything that leads me to believe they were stashed 20 feet from the border.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I would like to see the source of the story before I believe this. Not saying it can't or didn't happen, but these pictures could have been taken anywhere.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
Awesome.. just awesome. Of course this is what happens when you leave the borders wide open and do nothing to actually patrol them. Much less enforce the LAWS on immigration.

But you know, if you speak out about this, you will be labeled a racist, you will hate Mexican's, etc etc etc.

When will America belong to the American's again? I have to believe though, if anything ever went down in our backyard as far as war, the American people will step up. I hope anyway, as long as they can put down their McDonalds and stop watching American Idol long enough to defend our homes.

US government needs to change. Tighten the rope against CIA. It must be their job. I think they are running drug business inside US soil. Until you stop them you cant stop these things. Now its very well known why US wants Afghanistan.
They need someplace to sell. Some guys to be scapegoat. Stop CIA before they swallow US.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wow. Just wow.

This is why I support Arizona's immigration law, and why I strongly believe we need to take a more militaristic approach to our borders. The guns don't worry me too much. The RPG's on the other hand ... those do worry me.

I'm surprised we haven't seen any mention of this on the MSM. You'd think this is something they'd be crawling all over, right?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Those insignias are Los Zetas.

Los Zetas is a criminal organization in Mexico dedicated mostly to international illegal drug trade and other organized crime activitites. This drug cartel was founded by an elite force of assassins from Mexican Army deserters and is now integrated by corrupt ex-federal, state, and local police officers, as well as ex-Kaibiles from Guatemala.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by slavenomore

As I said, I got the pics in an email. The only wording with it was written by my friend so I didn't put it in the email.

Doing a google search I found the following:

www.theabsurdreport.com...
www.gunslot.com...
cabo-rob.posterous.com... (This one has all the pics I got in the email-and the name is the same as the sender in the email sent to me (not my friend).

As I said, I am sure the MSM will blow over this one.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Looks like this type of "event" would NOT be the last... G'W'B had the war on terrorism... and now Obama has the war on illegal mexicans.

Wait! (I am a Australian) but what the... is going on? I mean, Why the hell isn't TPTB isn't doing anything?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The only source I found for this was another discussion board called Guns Grub and Gold, but I couldn't view the thread to see if there was a source there. I think this is bogus.

Interestingly, it's also on godlike productions by a user named anonymous coward... The link there points to the above forum.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here's a list of five myths about the Mexican Drug War. www.washingtonpost.com...
A while ago I read that many gangs around the world purchases the drugs and then sell the drugs all over the world.

link   
LMAO

Interesting parallel I noticed...

Following a joint investigation, titled Operation Black Jack, by the ATF, DEA, ICE and the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) through the FBI, two Zeta safe houses were identified and raided, recovering more than 40 kidnapped individuals.

link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Those insignias are Los Zetas.

Los Zetas is a criminal organization in Mexico dedicated mostly to international illegal drug trade and other organized crime activitites. This drug cartel was founded by an elite force of assassins from Mexican Army deserters and is now integrated by corrupt ex-federal, state, and local police officers, as well as ex-Kaibiles from Guatemala.

Only if Americans are equipped like this it'll be cool if they try to enforce martial law in your country. I got to say this looks far more nice than Al-Qaeda stuff. I still cant believe the sniper and grenade launcher part.

link   
If they do cover it it'll be spun in a way that promotes more gun control within the US... They won't touch the border issue.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chaosinorder

Here's a good read from wikipedia about the weapon smuggling. en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join