It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: Earth’s Greatest Secret is Under Your Nose

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I stopped reading once I figured out this was another one of those who try to portray themselves as non- human , and therefore have great knowledge and wisdom to impart to us lowly creatures of flesh .

If I want to read this type of stuff , I would read the bible .

Furthermore , I would assume that a higher being with vast amounts of knowledge and intelligence would possess a greater comprehension of the language and grammar of his targeted listening audience . It is clear that you have not mastered the proper usage of the word 'whom' . "They whom ..." , is not proper grammer.

You should have known that , being a higher being and all .

Anytime I see a thread from someone claiming to be something more and better than human , I don't even read it .

Therefore , you shot yourself in the foot as soon as I got to the part where I figured that out . I refused to read the rest of your post , on that alone .

I was totally disappointed , as I was hoping for an interesting read once I spotted the title of your thread .

So , if I missed some vital , earth-shattering information , it is because of the way you presented it .

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady

I dunno, what's the weather looking like? It's good to let lawns grow out a little bit every once in a while. Maybe just chill out, have a sandwich and a glass of milk instead or something.

I agree so maybe I'll wait a few days, but my cup of tea is cigars and scotch...hehe

I really think people get totally wrapped up in issues and conspiracies that they have zero control over, but these things end up controlling their lives and they fail to sit back and actually focus on things they DO have control over....such as their lawns...hehe

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
longwinded nonsense of the lowest order,agenda laden shill#

this is what you are, dont blame woes on this people or that , what a river of # that was , its poorly constructed penny a word garbage like that that truely hurts ats

wading thru nonsense posts is one thing
but that agonizingly bad feces of a post felt like skinny dipping in the gulf of mexico

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger
Let's all us apes gather around the outcast ape and throw sticks and stones at him in a effort to oust him from our tribe. We haven't evolved on a fundamental level at all.

Well when one dances around with a lamp shade on their head....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by birdyat101

okay i read it almost to the end. I kept hoping it would get to the point. Good read?? seriously?? As compared to what? Come now folks, get real. Dont believe everything thats posted on here. And more importantly, dont encourage these individuals who start a rant. Remain open minded, but please, .... dont believe it as if written in stone. Attention seekers love these forums. Next??

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Just some constructive criticism:

When writing a lengthy piece, please have the reader, or, your target audience, in mind when doing so.

I look for points in paragraph leadings, and expect details in the sentences that follow that support the leading point.

After skimmiing the first paragraph, I saw no points or details (the latter due to the lack of the former).

Then I saw how long it was and judged that if any point were made in the quagmire of seemingly random words - it would not be worth the effort to attempt to extract them, when I have other things to do, like, I dunno, metabolize or perform necessary bodily functions in the lavatory.

Again: always keep your readers and intended audiences in mind when writing lengthy pieces. Because, if everyone thought like you do, you wouldn't have needed to write the material in the first place, right?

[edit on 21-6-2010 by guavas]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I feel like I'm one of then BUT I'M POOR ?!? Maybe they forgot me ???

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
WOW! Now right there is one way to get more people to visit someone's web blog!! lol.

Well....other than me wanting my 20 minutes back having spent reading what appeared to be a last ditch desperate attempt by the NWO (as it is becoming more and more apparent each day that their grand master plan is failing horribly buwhaha)...but an attempt at the NWO to destroy Christianity in order to make way for the new world religion dontcha think? lol

Anyways...for what it's worth I am damn PROUD to be a measly low life lower than worms HUMAN BEING (but then again maybe this supposed "higher intelligent being" that is responsible for this 4 page train wreck just hasn't had the mind blowing blow jobs that I have had while trapped on this absolute horrible planet having to wear this pathetic body suit...but I dunno maybe I am wrong lol).

It would basically take me a week to address this Pulitzer prize winning piece so I will close with the fact that I am also proud to be one of those pathetic brainwashed empty cell nothing to say that I ACCEPT GOD AS THE ONE CREATOR, JESUS CHRIST AS MY SAVIOR, AND MY GUARDIAN ANGELS THAT HAVE LOOKED OVER ME AND PROTECT ME TO THIS DAY...AND I AM PROUD OF IT!!

Oh and by the way...I DON'T follow any "ordained" person that is merely being used to spread deception and yada yada yada...in fact I might have only stepped foot into a church maybe 3 times in my entire life ;-) I...as well as MANY more realize that it doesn't take some multi-million $$$ church, to follow the "teachings" of others, NOR are we required to give so much $$$ in order to have a close spiritual connection/relationship with the TRUE CREATOR...GOD.

Now give me my 20 minutes back dammit!! Buwhahaha

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't know WHOM wrote this but it just seems like long winded guff to me. Admittedly I didn't read all of it as it never seemed to actually go anywhere. so, to WHOM ever wrote this, please understand that you need to make it a lot shorter and not act is if you are a non-human. Just wondering what you are, if not human? Please, if you have an actual point to make, repost it a lot shorter, because I'm someone WHOM would be interested to hear what you have to say. You know, like in the TV show Doctor WHOM. Oh, sorry Doctor Who. Using the word whom doesn't make you sound more intellectual or superior, it makes you sound a fool for using incorrect grammar.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
any source...evidence...meaby picture

???????????

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Controlled by your ego and fueled by your pride, it is the very thing humans depend on the most that leads them down into darkness. Humans are quick to shut down the truth because deep down it leaves that unbearable feeling of guilt. No matter, humans cannot grasp the idea behind fact and fiction. War, money, greed, sex and bloodshed is what plunges human civilization to its death. More importantly, as this species evolves it will only get worst until finally only the enlightened ones survive. Consider it a favor from The Society of Light, because I guarantee you Mother Earth will be on our side. Humans have invaded this planet with it's pestilence for far too long and it's about time they've given back. You must realize you're only puppets in this game, once your species has outlived its usefullness then it will be time to move on to their next destination.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So basicly to summon this up , we are all sinners in all forms and we are all gods children but god is the devil and alien and he lives in the mountains and below us in sinkholes and we won´t see that untill we die.

I say stop hogging the good stuff and pass that joint around.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Wow, so much tension and angst in this thread as with any that Unleashed starts. You know, you don't have to read it and you certainly don't have to respond.

Good of you people who never post in the Grey Area to suddenly show up and give your 2 cents of bollocks, thanks!

Also good of you to ruin one of the most interesting new Grey Area threads in a while too, and create 10 pages of abuse.

Fiction or not, it's just a writing style. Are you completely incapable of taking or leaving what you want from something without having to boil it down to the way it's written?

You've made this place as friendly as GLP tonight, well done.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Geeze....I wish that I could write like that!
I'd make a mint in the copywriting field.

Not much of a contribution but I just had to note my admiration.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The beauty of this thread is the reaction of all the hypocrites.

Self explanatory, it was a beautiful read OP

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Uaully i'd picked this apart, but for once i'll just say.
Nicely done.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
right and wrong hmm such arbitrary concepts. if something comes across as FEELING RIGHT then go with that if it FEELS WRONG go with that.

i understand why such a subject would bring out such passion in people. its at the very foundation of what we believe in. who is to say if what the OP is saying is right or wrong. all we can know with 80%-90% certainty is what we have seen and heard. and even then they can be fooled. so that means anything that happened before our birth is potentially a load of garbage. people put their belief in books and stories and ideas and ideals. all because they are scared of the unknown and dont understand their place in this reality.

i cant for the life of me understand why people put so much faith in bibles and science. it blows my mind. people interpreting peoples ideas and claiming it as fact and real???

no wonder the world is so messed up. i go by observation of what i see and make my mind up based on how my actions have played out. i have nothing but my own experiences with which to gauge the reality i live in. im going to loose a few people here but that will always happen when trying to convey an idea.

look around you and ask yourself why nothing changes? why is it that the more things change the more they stay the same. governments change but people are still in the same state. we get faster computers and great new inventions but we are still slaves to a system. it seems we change the decor of the prison but the bars are still always there. they have always been there. some of you love the prison and have decided this is all there is and that wishing to be free is a waste of life. and the best thing to do is try to be the most powerful prison warden. problem with that is your still someones B*&CH. some want to break free and live free. but dont know how to do it and wait for aliens to save them. not realizing we each can stop it all now. just stand still all of us just stop and bring the whole thing to a halt. demonstrate just how powerful we all are. combined we could destroy this planet solar system and potentially the galaxy. if we so choose. but we are so beaten and brain washed we cant even lift our head to see the boot crushing our skull.

i understand what the OP is trying to say i dont agree with everything but thats the point of being an individual. we all see parts of the truth none of us will ever see the whole truth. it not humanly possible, well i dont think so. who knows these are all only opinions of an individual after all. there is some truth in every statement. its up to you to find it and use it as you see fit.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by altamash

The beauty of the thread is the reactions were expected and predictable.

The worst forms of idiot attempt to gain attention by mocking others.

Thanks for the warmth in response, I can assure you see the spectacle of idiots who flock like geese in amusement to a post for ridiculing. They are the same idiots who create the circus and the attention, thus, their arrogance is the reason this post was so well positioned and flagged.

Thank you to the arrogant idiots lol, your input has helped the cause, now back to your huts lol. I personally find their responses comical and entertaining, they can only offer ridicule not evidence to the contrary or something productive, in this, their intentions can be seen, meaningless!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I agree so maybe I'll wait a few days, but my cup of tea is cigars and scotch...hehe

I really think people get totally wrapped up in issues and conspiracies that they have zero control over, but these things end up controlling their lives and they fail to sit back and actually focus on things they DO have control over....such as their lawns...hehe

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Xtrozero]

one word: bonsai

And I'm Scottish so believe me when I say: I dig the scotch.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Is all this just your opinion?, or have you been told it by another party? (please don't tell me at this point that your an alien or that aliens have told you this information.......that will just make you seem mad!)

now that i blew off a little steam trying to re-direct the op to my point of view....

what if there are mechanisms within that are capable of communication with aliens, and trying to share that information is what causes such deviations in effective communications...

for instance, what if your left to right literacy isn't the only literacy, bu only part of the truth...

eden [reversed and phonetically] nude

shower [reversed] rewosh = re-wash

effort [reversed / spelled differently] trophy

boots [mirror] stood

phrases with identical ingredients (same letters):
whistle blowers
be with roswell

tetrahedra pi gym
the great pyramid

DIRECTIVE: ACT MENTAL
TIME TRAVEL ACCIDENT

new topics