It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
im very careful these days. i did see his eyes, though didnt, n never will look into them as they are just black.
this morning he shot through the bar at work in front of a couple of people. one was S and another work friend who doesnt believe in these things, but was just as shocked. i just followed him around a bit till he was back in the kitchen area with me. (as least i know where he is there and didnt want him bothering or frightening the girls)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by innermostlistener1

Good Morning Innermostlistener,

I look forward to seeing you and 'S' this afternoon ... I have a clear plan in my head and rest assured it will soon be over ... certainly before you leave ... I don't intend giving him the opportunity to switch his attentions from you to someone else (not on my watch
)

Remember that's not me being flippant that is me adding humour ... and humour will always have the ability to weaken negative energy (bit like kryptonite to superman).

This thing is on it's way out (and he knows it ... so be vigilant) !

Woody
(see you later). x

edit on 30-9-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. The number 56 really stuck to me, and from reading the excellent research in this thread i learned quite a few things.

My gut is telling me this:

Don't EVER place barium inside Stonehenge on an eclipse. Something will come through

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by K-Raz

What a very interesting suggestion ... and I have absolutely no idea why but reading that, I feel you may be right ... how bizarre

Pleased that you've found this thread helpful ... I certainly have

Woody

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well, this is the first time I have replied to a thread of this type. And this is the second thread of this type that I have read (I was drawn to the first one also).

Anyway, for what it is worth:

Dirken Ridge is not a who. It is a where/when.

It is somewhere that British troops operated. If I had to give a time frame I would say mid 1800's.

It may be in southern africa, it may be in the middle east.

I don't know what significance (if any) that has to your visitor or what is happening. I don't know how I "know" this but I am 100% certain that it is true. I "see" it as clearly as if I'm looking out the window.

Edit for punctuation and grammar.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Doc Gator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Gator

Hey there Doc Gator ... funny you should mention that because apparntly there is a place in Nairobi (Africa) called Dirk Ridge ... where exorcisms were carried-out ... DrJ who posts frequently on this thread mentioned it as he knew of this place when he lived in Africa.

I'm going to do a bit of digging to see what I can discover about the military element back soon.

And thanks Woody

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ok. I have things sorted out on my end. u2u me with information on when your group can get together and force this thing down the pipe.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
reply to post by woodwytch

I will accompany men of 4 faiths and the five all have the abilities of the charismatic and will attempt to end this misery... Sleep well. Hopefully tomorrow will be provide a safer home for all.

You will be assisted from afar, lets bring him down.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Wow I really can't believe this is almost over ... it feels like it's been going on forever ... I just need confirmation of the time difference to be sure of a correct alignment both ends.

Unfortunately 'innermostlistener' will not be able to change her work shift tonight ,,, but Member B and myself have had a meeting and discussed the process for the binding and sending from our end ... please fill me in on any specifics you require from us.

We are well prepared both physically and psychologically ... very positive ... very strong ... I would love to see the procedure from your end (fly on the wall) ... I and Member B look forward to a full report of those events ... as I'm sure everyone else who has followed this case does.

We shall be performing the binding outside and it is wet and windy here today ... so we intend to harness the energy of the elements too.

The only thing I need to know is time difference ... so if anyone can help with this I would be extremely grateful ... obviously we need to prepare in plenty of time.

Woody

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Woody,

I think it will be 6:30 pm for you. You can double check using this website: www.timeanddate.com...

I calculated using New Orleans & London.

New Orleans (U.S.A. - Louisiana) Friday, October 1, 2010 at 12:30:00 PM UTC-5 hours CDT
London (U.K. - England) Friday, October 1, 2010 at 6:30:00 PM UTC+1 hour BST

Hope that helps! And Good Luck!

Edit to add: I would offer my help, but being so new, I would do more harm then good. I am going to be thinking of you all today. Keep us posted.

edit on 1-10-2010 by OneisOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Woody,

I think it will be 6:30 pm for you.

Indeedy, 6.30pm - 8pm. Will be thinking of you guys, good luck

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I wish I could be there with you Dr. Jay. Get rid of him, for all of us that have had to deal with this disgusting creature. I'll be piping down extra energy (and maybe a guardian spirit or two), to you, because I guarantee Dirken Ridge will not go down without a fight. Let us all know how it goes.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thanks so much I knew I could count on you to come through with the information ... and all your good wishes are appreciated more than you will ever know (sincerely).

Rest assured I will be on here later this evening to give a full account of proceedings from our end ... and I'm sure DrJ will relay the same from his end.

>>>DrJ

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Hi there everyone,im very new at this and its taken me an hour just to uplaod a photo....dont laugh woody!
I would like to say a personal thankyou to all of you who have given your support and advice regarding Red eyes & Dirken ridge. Iam member B of our group and have only had time up til now to read small snippets of the thread! I have been amazed by all your help and worries for us...its felt like something out of a horror film!
Id like to thank Dr J especially for your help from the start AND until the end.
Blessings to you all x

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I've been following this and the other thread now for a while. I'm astonished at the experiences everyone is having with this entity and I just wanted to let you know that you guys will be in my thoughts, as well. I wish I could help also, but I'm sure I have less experience that OneisOne,

Just wanted to let you know know that we are with you. Even though we can't help directly we still have positivity and good energy to lend to you guys.

Wishing you the best!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well 'Phenex' it's about time you plucked up the courage to post on here (better late than never
) ... been quite a week for the W.I.S.P.S girls one way or another ... first we have 'innermostlistener' joining in the other day (her internet access is now switched off because of her imminent move) ... then fast on her heels ... and freshly returned from the Greek Islands, we have 'Phenex' making her debut appearance ... all in time for the big finale.

Again thank-you for all the well-wishes ... I'll make a post later before we set-off ... then anyone who would like to send positive energies our way will be most welcome.

Woody

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
One of these on the way to help:

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Hey pheonix,

Have one back whilst I'm waiting for DrJ to get back to me;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0314799b8db4.jpg[/atsimg]

Wish I knew if we were still on for tonight now we're all prepped and ready ... hope everythings alright DrJ's end ... only times a ticking if he has travel and prep time the window is closing fast.

Woody

edit on 1-10-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Wish I knew if we were still on for tonight now we're all prepped and ready ... hope everythings alright DrJ's end ... only times a ticking if he has travel and prep time the window is closing fast.

Woody

edit on 1-10-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

Could you send me an email when you are starting?

I'm about to head into work, but i'll take a break when I get the confirmation.

Blessings,

-G

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join