It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Woody:

Sorry if I have offended you. Not my intent. Nor was causing a raincloud my intent.

I'm glad for you that this is over, and place my trust in your feelings of positiveness about your success.

You certainly appear to be a well grounded witch. (I mean that in a good way.)

-E2

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Phoenix that is awesome!!!! Thanks for the smile & the laugh!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Mission accomplished -

It's my job to make people smile
... that and finding random foreign coins in my house today it seems

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Mission accomplished -

It's my job to make people smile
... that and finding random foreign coins in my house today it seems

- Phoenix

Random foreign coins? I actually know someone that had that happen! It is one of my friend's mother, who oddly enough, I'm now more friends with the mom then her daughter. Sorry that just dawned on me, anyway......

Her father had recently passed away (the mother's father) and one morning she woke up to find several Italian coins on the floor next to her bed. Never could figure out where they came from, she believes it was her dad just dropping by for a "hello & I'm okey". As she told me, "he probably wanted to stop by the Old Country first, it had been a long time since he had visited there."

I've always love her attitude!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I will be attempting to contact you for assistance sometime in the near future, Woody.

edit on 5/10/10 by FlourGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Nice
From the wonder that is ze google, I have worked out that it is a 1 Dirham coin from Morocco
Never been there so it's a bit puzzling how it got in the hallway. Tried to take photo's of it on my phone but my phone camera seems to be pooooo for close up things
I'll try and find the online piccy I found yesterday on my main computer (on little laptop atm, other half made me stay in bed due to illness, he even threatened to hide my shoes if I thought about going to work
).

- Phoenix

Edit: Ah ha!

edit on 6/10/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: To add piccy

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesII

Woody:

Sorry if I have offended you. Not my intent. Nor was causing a raincloud my intent.

I'm glad for you that this is over, and place my trust in your feelings of positiveness about your success.

You certainly appear to be a well grounded witch. (I mean that in a good way.)

-E2

Hey there EyesII,

I wrote a very nice reply to you yesterday ... to reassure you that you hadn't offended me at all ... and I was sorry if I'd sounded 'barky' in my reply (yeah ... I actually used the word 'barky' ... it may be so new that it does not yet appear in the dictionary er-hum
) ... I seem to have been doing that quite a bit over the previous few days one way or another.

Unfortunately, when I tried to post my lovely, reassuring post ... the site was in it's 'read only' mode due to work on the new upgrading etc and I couldn't post it on the thread !

Anyhoo, the point is ... please don't think you offended me ... you will see that you were not alone in your concerns and it's really quite nice to think that people really care about our welfare and safety.

As is the way of such things we must remain mindful and vigilant ... it would be very stupid of us to let our guard down ... and only time will determine the degree of our success.

It was only that after such a long drawn out case I wanted to enjoy the moment ... the first day that has felt totally clear and incident free for a very long time ... but we are well aware of the possibilies of that trickster ... and how he fooled us before.

However, this was so incredibly different ... you would have had to be there to experience it for yourselves to fully understand ... because I don't have words in my vocabulary to express the event properly ... it was truly above and beyond !

And what was very interesting is the fact that without even knowing we were doing anything ... let alone when or what time ... several people who have been aware / effected by the ongoing activity during this time ... contacted either myself or the girls the following day to enquire if we'd 'done something' the previous night ... and all went on to say that they had felt something lifting and lightening around them ... and all reported this to coincide with the time we performed the ritual.

I personally don't think that can be put down to a chance happening !

And be aware that we will remain alert ... so for you (EyesII) ... OiO ... right_n_wrong ... I thank-you for being so caring and suggest that we all sing a quick chorus of 'Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life' (
)

Seriously, I love you guys ... it's people like you that make ATS stand out from the rest.

>>>FlourGirl

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
OK, so I've posted before that I am a rookie at these things and since there are very knowledgeable people that have posted on this thread, I am going to ask my question here.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a goos leyline map? I've searched the internet, but have only found small pictures and I can't make out land detail. Any help would be grand!

Thanks!

Woody, so glad to hear all the good news! You 3 are simply amazing!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
OK, so I've posted before that I am a rookie at these things and since there are very knowledgeable people that have posted on this thread, I am going to ask my question here.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a goos leyline map? I've searched the internet, but have only found small pictures and I can't make out land detail. Any help would be grand!

Thanks!

Woody, so glad to hear all the good news! You 3 are simply amazing!

OiO, you and I have the same problem ... I have searched high and low for a map that shows clear details of leylines (locally / nationally / or internationally) without any joy.

Online searches are very poor indeed. I only knew about the leyline here because of an article I'd stumbled upon (long before the start of this case) ... and I cant remember the name of the guy who wrote it ... or what the damn thing was called.

Basically it was a very interesting piece written by a guy who had travelled the UK (during the 80's - 90's) mapping all the leylines from the main ones like the one that runs through Stonehenge ... to the minor ones like this one here.

He gave details of souce to end ... and whether they were positive or negative etc ... I have searched for it time and time again without any luck. So frustrating because this would have been invaluable throughout this thing.

So. to second OiO's request please let us know if anyone can point us in the right direction ... it's definately something I'd like to add to my W.I.S.P.S kit ... it might explain an awful lot in future cases.

Great question OiO ... star for you

Woody

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This has some on it (black lines with names).

This doesn't have leylines marked, but does have sites of interest that you can zoom in on.

This was one of the ones I remember finding for you before Woody.

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
This has some on it (black lines with names).

This doesn't have leylines marked, but does have sites of interest that you can zoom in on.

This was one of the ones I remember finding for you before Woody.

- Phoenix

Thank-you for that Phoenix ... especially the 1st link ... looking at them the nearest main point to here is the Rudstone leyline (tallest megalith in Britain and a real sight to behold)... I believe we sit on an offshoot of that ... unfortunately the 3rd map isn't labelled with the smaller places ... but just by sight and estimation the line that goes from 3 - 27 on the last link could well be the one.

Woody

edit on 6-10-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Glad to see this is all wrapped up

I agree that what happened was most assuredly for the best and we have learned valuable lessons from it.

To be perfectly honest, I think that when people read this thread and desire to help they are already giving energy to the cause of the clearing and I know that everyone here had assisted Woodwytch, consciously or not.

Dont forget folks, through our center point, we are one being.

When we care about others, our power amplifies - as does there own.

Much love and blessings,

-Grant

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Hey there, I agree ... there has been so much energy swirling around this thread. And that is the unique thing about it ... not only has there been an abundance of brilliant advise being put forward throughout ... and some of the most profound suggestions have been from the people who would call themselves novices ... sometimes it is the very fact that we are uncluttered that we give the purest wisdom. (sorry if that sounds a bit flowery)

But even more importantly ... because of this thread I have had the opportunity to meet some amazing people ... and up at the top of the list we will find you Gradius Maximus ... you may not have been here very long ... but I love the message that you exude. You are a natural soothsayer my friend.

Woody

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there, I agree ... there has been so much energy swirling around this thread. And that is the unique thing about it ... not only has there been an abundance of brilliant advise being put forward throughout ... and some of the most profound suggestions have been from the people who would call themselves novices ... sometimes it is the very fact that we are uncluttered that we give the purest wisdom. (sorry if that sounds a bit flowery)

But even more importantly ... because of this thread I have had the opportunity to meet some amazing people ... and up at the top of the list we will find you Gradius Maximus ... you may not have been here very long ... but I love the message that you exude. You are a natural soothsayer my friend.

Woody

Indeed I hope these threads circulate for many years and hold wisdom for many in need of clarity.

I dont think that sounds flowery...In my most in depth explorations of consciousness I have found that we already know everything there is to know...we just forget...

Like a MAC trying to read a PC file...All the information is right there, we cant quite grasp it.

At least not yet.

I really have you thank you for the introduction to these great people as well, A network of light has been made from this thread and though subtle it may be I think it has made the world a brighter place somehow.

You honor me with the title of Soothsayer! I thank you for seeing that part of me which also resides within you.

Looking forward to our next discussion!

Blessings

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

'ditto'

I wonder what the next thing will be and who will be the one to bring it to the fore ... I love the fact that ordinary life is in truth ... the most extraordinary thing to experience.

I hope our paths cross again very soon. Woody

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Woody, I just wanted to comment here and say that I have been following this and the other thread all along, and am happy to hear that things seem to have been controlled. I knew you had it in you.

For anyone who is disappointed in the lack of details, I fully support Woody's decision to follow the Witch's Way and applaud her for it. When an important act or ritual is performed, a true thinking Witch will not discuss the details and normally wouldn't have commented at all about it (she did this for those of us following along so we wouldn't be left in the dark. Thank you W!). The reason for this is to retain potency. Act, and be silent. You don't tell others your private wishes, or details of your prayers. It is all energy sent out and to remain at its most potent, it is important for it to remain pure. I just wanted to make sure that those who don't understand this won't be upset with her or question her, etc.

Now, let's all be positive about this, in our thoughts and words, and that will help fuel the good outcome. Let's all pray to our deity(ies) and ask for a positive long-term outcome in this situation.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

Ceriddwen, thank-you so much for understanding ... and more so for explaining in such an eloquent way to those who maybe didn't get how important this is to the way of the witch ... and possibly thought it was a cop-out ...
although having said that I think those who have followed throughout know a little about my integrity by now.

I second your suggestion ... to think light thoughts around this subject to maintain the bind.

What I will add to this by way of an update is the fact that there has been no more activity at the hotel of any kind ... or in either house.

Innermostlistener, moves to York next Saturday and she told me today that the house here feels like every corner is clear ... and she added that it has never felt that clear ever ... not even when she first moved in and she feels it is cleansed ready for her brother who will be taking over the tenancy.

Woody

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by DrJay1975

Hey there DrJay,

Thank-you for replying to most of the points I made in my previous post ... but you didn't actually answer the parts that I feel are the most relevent (to me on a personal level).

Please correct me if I am wrong with these things ... I genuinely want to understand why things went the way they did.

* When you went to meet your friends in such a hurry (because of the small window) ... it was with the intention of summoning 'Ridge' (not the Genii Cucullati that actually came through) ?

* Do you agree that it was irresponsible to attempt this without warning us ?

* You wrote that you had to leave almost as soon as you'd sent the message to me ... if this was the case could you not have taken an extra 30secs just to send another message to let me know you were going there and then and that we should be prepared ?

You see DrJ ... I really couldn't give a flying foot whether you have already and/or plan to write a book or not ... and you are absolutely right ... what you do and who you choose to summon in the privacy of your own home is your business and nothing to do with me ... I stand corrected and I apologize.

But my personal safety ... and the safety of the people I work with ... is my business ... and I feel that your decision to not inform us ... was bad practice and inappropriate.

And it surprises me that you didn't touch on any of these important points in your first reply ... you only seemed concerned that people had suggested you had an interest in writing a book ... and then you focused on being defensive because I suggested you may have been unwise to summon this thing and invite it into your home.

As a psychologist you will no doubt see during a quick re-read of your post how 'telling' that it is ... in this case it is the things that you don't reply to that say the most ... interesting !

* When you went to meet your friends in such a hurry (because of the small window) ... it was with the intention of summoning 'Ridge' (not the Genii Cucullati that actually came through) ?

That would be correct. There was an assumption made that I was not aware of as to a possible identity of "Dirken Ridge".

* Do you agree that it was irresponsible to attempt this without warning us ? I thought I did warn you. I'm not sure when you look and when you do not look at ATS.

* You wrote that you had to leave almost as soon as you'd sent the message to me ... if this was the case could you not have taken an extra 30secs just to send another message to let me know you were going there and then and that we should be prepared ?

I thought I did make you aware of that? I thought my message was quite literal and left no room for ambiguity. I also didn't anticipate any adverse impact to you because of the sealing that was occurring.

I didn't address those points because I was irratated for being accused of something which I didn't do. So I addressed what irratated me the most. And I absolutely was defensive. It's hard to go from "you've never steered me wrong" to what amounts to "your a fraud" within a couple posts. Again I have never sought to do anything other than assist people in this forum. I wasn't aware I'd ever pointed anyone in the wrong direction, quite the contrary I've always put the safety of others as my primary concern. I don't typically offer unsolicited advice, moreso information and allow people to make their own choices. Most of time when I'm asked for assistance I simply point people in the right direction to someone I'm familliar with in their vicinity.

The difference with this issue was that there was a certain degree of sychronicity and what my feeling that I was encountering this energy here do to some of those parallels. I am of the opinion that this entity travels via spiritual energy conduits all over the place. Sealing them off and limiting him to one outlet seemed reasonable. Then permanently close that doorway as the other seals deteriorate and open up. Hence the timeframe.

And again, I can't control what your opinion is when you reread the last post. I see your point. But I was simply offended. And I addressed the offending comments. I haven't looked at the thread since then and have been dealing with circumstances on my side of the world. But if you think for one second that after oodles of assistance and information that I would one day just go mental, then you mam are in error.

Belief and support are irrelevant to the truth. The truth exists unto it's self regardless of other peoples view of it. So believe it or not thats up to you. But I would never knowingly endanger anyone else nor myself could it be helped.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Hey there DrJay,

I appreciate you are busy on your side of the ocean but I thank-you for finding time to finally respond ... I'd already closed the door on it and put it down to simple misunderstandings ... but I happily accept your apology as I hope you accepted mine (several posts back).

We could continue picking at things that were said / not said / done / not done ... but that moment has passed now ... and it would not feel like a good idea to dredge any of it back up ... I have already expressed this in a couple of earlier posts ... I think we should just agree to disagree on a couple of points and move forward ... no good can ever come from regurgitating ill-feelings ... you were offended / I was offended ... you were irritated / I was irritated ... therefore I would like to shake virtual hands so that this can be put behind us where it belongs ... that phase has long gone now and I have no intention of ressurrecting it at this point.

Brightest Blessings, Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join