It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hmm sounds like the "Master" entity has taken the opportunity to attach himself and his personality to this young man....I have a feeling the "shadow" person or entity has gone with the daughter, this is what im seeing and my gut is telling me......

This is a very interesting dynamic....

At any rate he has succeeded in separating the 3 of you, isolating her, and reuniting himself with the other dark entity in another location where his strength can grow unopposed....

Something needs to be done here and soon, one person is already sick, and you can bet they will take down the mother and the daughter , and once the "boyfriend" has served his purpose they will pull whats left of him from him...

youre right, the dynamic has definitely changed, with these two entities working in concert like this.......

Dont worry about your place of work, it has nothing to do with whats going on and everything to do with whose attached to that man, the only reason you and your other member are experiencing things there is to mock the both of you....

This is all coming to a head Woody and i fear that if something drastic is not done, you might lose your friend and her daughter in the worst way......theres only one objective here and that is for these two entities to feed and grow....

And what happens when we are done w the bag of popcorn? we throw the container away......

Ill be sending my positive energy to all of you every chance i get.....youre going to need it

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thank-you for the replies to my last update ... see, this is the thing that I love about ATS ... and I love the way the sincere members genuinely pull together to help each other ... it makes me feel very humble.

I have one more update to add tomorrow ... then you'll all be up to speed. What has been said by todays posters makes a lot of sense to me and I have been thinking along the same lines ... but I'll explain that in my next post with more detail.

Your input is deeply appreciated.

Woody

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I'd like to begin today by responding to yesterdays replies to my update so here goes;

>>>Rainbowresidue>SatansGift>ringht_n_wrong>manbehindthemask

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong
Its funny that you mentioned that it has something to do with water, because I been thinking about this thread for a couple days now wondering what is really going on here, and something tells me that this demon is somehow a water entity, but I also get a feeling that theres more than one under this demons command, or it is under something elses command. Also it could be, thats the way it came into her house, through water, somehow, somewhere!

A near by river/stream perhaps?

Still, reminds me of a dream I had a week or so ago, had a water related demon in it. First time I've had a dream with demon based entity in it, hopefully the last
Likely unrelated but thought I'd mention it anyway

I can't even begin to imagine what you and the others are going through atm woody, hopefully this will have a happy ending.

Stay safe.

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong
Its funny that you mentioned that it has something to do with water, because I been thinking about this thread for a couple days now wondering what is really going on here, and something tells me that this demon is somehow a water entity, but I also get a feeling that theres more than one under this demons command, or it is under something elses command. Also it could be, thats the way it came into her house, through water, somehow, somewhere!

A near by river/stream perhaps?

Still, reminds me of a dream I had a week or so ago, had a water related demon in it. First time I've had a dream with demon based entity in it, hopefully the last
Likely unrelated but thought I'd mention it anyway

I can't even begin to imagine what you and the others are going through atm woody, hopefully this will have a happy ending.

Stay safe.

- Phoenix

I really hope so Pheonix ... it just seems to have gone on for so long now ... it's only when I've been writing these updates and reading them back to myself that I realize how things have escalated ... you tend not to notice that when you're in the thick of it.

I think it was that realization that made me sound a tad hysterical in my last reply ... sorry about that everyone ... just a minor wobble.

Woody

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well if it turns out to be a squid/octopus related demon (like in my dream) run!

At least you have ATS as an base to bounce ideas, I think you'd be going nuts otherwise
I think I speak for alot on here when I say that if you need help/someone to rant at, give us a shout.

- Phoenix

[edit on 2-9-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ok, here is the last part of the update for now ... I have to confess that I've been stalling a little because I feel stupid ... you'll understand why as you read on.

It was actually an earlier post that someone made yesterday ... congratulating me for having such a good protection around my house ... strong enough to keep him out !

I thought so too ... even patted myself on the back !

Then I read that post and received the biggest metaphorical slap in the face imaginable ... and surprise, surprise it's water based.

I just cannot believe how I missed making the connection ... so damn sloppy grrrrr !!!

About 3 weeks ago I walked into my kitchen to make myself a coffee and I happened to notice a tiny trickle of water running down the wall ... I looked to see where it was coming from and I could see that it was seeping from the joint between the ceiling and the wall ... directly below the position of the shower in the bathroom.

I went upstairs and there were no taps on or any sign of where it might be coming from ... back in the kitchen I dabbed up the small amount of water that had settled on the kitchen worktop ... I watched for a while and it seemed to have stopped but I left a folded teatowel there to soak up any further seepage ... just in case.

A little later I went back into the kitchen to check ... nothing ... the cloth was dry.

Couple hours later I went into the kitchen again and this time there was water on the kitchen floor ... not much but enough ! I mopped it up and placed a bucket on the floor to catch the very slow drips.

A little while later I went back in the kitchen and again there was nothing ... the bucket was dry and there were no more drips.

Before I went to bed I went into the kitchen to take my meds and now there was water on a different worktop ... but no sign of water coming through the ceiling.

A little while later I went back in the kitchen and again everything was dry ... there was absolutely no sign of water on any of the kitchen surfaces or the floor and the ceiling looked dry ... even so I decided I should ring a plumber first thing in the morning ... and I went to bed.

I got up in the morning to find a huge crack in the ceiling and a fast trickle coming from several spots on the ceiling ... I called the plumber ... he arrived soon after and went to the bathroom ... just as the kitchen ceiling caved-in (what a mess that made I can tell you).

After dismantling the shower tray he called me up to see the cause of the problem.

>>>NOTE

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Thanks Pheonix you are a real star. You may regret making that offer

Woody

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hi Woody - long time, no type.

This bit gave me a bit of worry.

Ok - I'll be honest - it gave me that "pit of dread in my belly" feeling.

Originally posted by woodwytch

>>>ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Hey Frogs good to see you my friend ... and those are my thoughts exactly ... I just had a very similar message from 'ringht_n_wrong' ... I am constantly being reminded of how deceiptful they can be in an effort to manipulate to their own ends and I certainly would never knowingly jump from the frying pan into the fire.

But yes, you are correct ... it is a worry.

Woody

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Earlier this morning I sent 'MOTHER 2' an email ... just enquiring how her mother was ... reminding her to protect herself in spite of all the hustle and bustle thats going on ... in short I decided that I should message her every day ... just to maintain some kind of contact in the hope that it will remind her to remain vigilant.

About 5mins ago I checked to see if there was any reply from her and I had a message saying that she had updated her 'Face Book' status so I clicked the link to read it and this is what it said;

'I will be back online in a week. going to sort things out at the house (presumably the new house in York) and need to get my very poorly girl sorted. xxxx'

Apart from my insert in brackets this is exactly what she wrote and how it was written.

Reading those words chilled me ... it sounded so rushed ... I hope this isn't the climax ... more importantly I hope her daughter is ok and I hope she comes back safely ... I cant seem to shake that image of her sitting on the bed with her daughter looking serene and smiling !

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hello Woody,

I am really worried about you, when you wrote that your house protection has been breached. For an entity to enter your home even after you have protected it means it must be stronger than any of us thought.

I had a nasty demon once, that didn't like my helping people, and wanted to scare me, by moving things in my home, sending me nightmares, and eventhough I protected my home, and myself, he got through, until someone tsught me to use the green pyramid protection visualization, it is the strongest one out there, it goes back to ancient Egypt. If you don't feel strong enough to visualize it by yourself you can always ask Archangel Michael to help you, and once you did it the first time, it will seem alot easier.

Visualize yourself, and your whole house being inside a giant glowing, sparkling, green pyramid. The walls of this pyramid are unbreakable, Archangel Michael had built it with you, and he will watch over you.

The great thing about this pyramid is that you or your house cannot be entered by demons, since the archangel himself built it, but you can see any entity good, or evil through it, but they can't see you. The evil entities can sense you but not see you or enter your home and yourself.

With your attackes going on, I'd suggest you visualize this green pyramid in the morning and then at night before you g to sleep.

The first thing you will notice is how you will feel safer, and you might even end up dreaming about it. Archangel Michael visited me in my draem the first night I used it, and assured me that I'd be safe now.

Hope this helped,
Not many people know about this visualization, because it's only used in severe cases. Again, the walls of the pyramid cannot be broken, and I had some badass demon trying too get in, but couldn't and gave up.

Have a nice weekend,
Rainbowresidue

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Please be careful throwing names of entities around.There are some words that are forgotten or not spoken aloud for a reason.To name something is to empower a modicum of belief in it.Perhaps this is what it wants?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter
Please be careful throwing names of entities around.There are some words that are forgotten or not spoken aloud for a reason.To name something is to empower a modicum of belief in it.Perhaps this is what it wants?

Thank-you for showing concern ... I have to admit that before this case began my knowledge of such entities was minimal (although I knew of there potential existence of course). My rule of thumb is to maintain an element of healthy sceptisism until you have experienced something firsthand ... and only accept it as reality after all other possible explanations have been excluded.

Since the beginning of this case I have become much more educated ... thanks mostly to a handful of people here who have offered the most amazing and constructive advice.

The 'name' thing was one of the first pieces of information I learned about ... and the name in the title of this thread is the name given to it by MOTHER 2 ... I don't think for one minute it is it's actual name ... but that said do you think that it would be advisible to use no name at all ?

Woody

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
At the risk of it sounding more mystical than intended, names have power. Even in your every day life, you'll notice how people use names to achieve different effects - whether someone uses your first name, surname, or even full name such as when your parents plan to tell you off!

A name is also a validation or acknowledgement, or even acceptance. If it really exists (which I have to add as I've never had a reason to fully believe or accept, though I've found your posts quite persuasive) then it's a thing. It's trying to set the rules of the game. It's trying to get you to play and to treat it as a peer (ie through using names). Don't let that happen.

Best of luck. For me it's rather strange to think that these things are happening only a county away!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
My thoughts right off are that some spirits HELP people.
One of the little short shadow people guys appeared FULL ON (not just a corner of the eye thing) to me one time, and though at the time it scared me to death nearly, because of it I got up and locked my windows and doors and was awake when a crazy paranoid decided to come rape and kill the witch. (He ended up getting into a gunfight with police, and thankfully got locked away.)

To this day, I no longer fear the shadow people I see. Could be these folks had something dangerous and scary, and now they are under some protection?

My son is starving, I'll try to add more of my thoughts later.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ok...back for a minute.....

I had this discussion with members of a local pagan organization - all in all about 50 folks joined in via email.
The question I posed was about experiences with shadow people.

Out of the larger group, about 10 people reporting shadow people helping them or alerting them to some danger. For many there was a child in the house ill, or in danger - that no one was aware of the danger. A lot of these stories were similiar - a parent being woken up and scared, so they got up to check the house and found a small fire, or a child ill. Or, seeing a shadow person around the child's door, and going in to check on them, and finding them ill.

I just always found this VERY interesting. I thought, you know, if this group had been overly superstitious or set against the paranormal, they might be thinking that these entities CAUSED the illness, ect. But that wasn't the case - THIS subgroup saw the entities as giving them warnings and being protective. As is with my experience, I do think it was very clear that I was being given a warning, even if the way to force me to act on it was to scare me so bad. lol
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dark and Rage comes to mind too.
That as well as gold maker would jive with the gamatria of the number 56.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I think what one FEELS is the real test. I try not to judge books by their covers, and that includes entities and spirits. I recognize - personally - that demons that manifest the loudest and scariest often simply seem to drive the person back to their religion and God.
Of course, once during a visit to a house that was having some scary haunting activity, I picked up the entity fairly strongly, but for some reason I could not bring myself to even WANT to communicate with the poor lady that was having the problem! Then, one night I had a very terrifying astral visit to the home, in which I picked up on a very enraged spirit that came across like a typical scare your pants off demon. It was the only time I have told someone that I was sorry, that I could not help them.
Ain't touchin' that. That thing hated me.

So I do encourage you to listen to your heart and dreams as much as your logical mind when it comes to the nature of these things.
------------------------------------------------------------
Gold making could refer to building or gaurding people with potential.
It could also be literal.
Is anyone or has anyone had problems with illness, especially of a GI type nature?
Barium, you know, is often used for diagnostic tests.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I don't think that it is always a trickster nature that causes entities to communicate so vaguely, but rather it is like having a crackly telephone. Words themselves can be hard for them to pick out and transfer from the aether.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
As for protection being breached - USUALLY protection is set up in such a way as to bar the HARMFUL.
Most protection is not set up to bar ALL spirits or entities.

For instance, one might put a pentacle at one's doorstep, with single point facing in. This is to prevent BLACK magcians from entering.

Most circles, ect. ARE for protection. IF you had a protective entity, your barrier may not have been broken after all.

As a witch develops, she builds her mental construct to be firm in her spiritual power.

A lot of paranormal research is done from a Christian perspective. A witch HAS to find and use her own.
Some spirits may not LIKE witches. The really OLD OLD ones might like us better.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob
At the risk of it sounding more mystical than intended, names have power. Even in your every day life, you'll notice how people use names to achieve different effects - whether someone uses your first name, surname, or even full name such as when your parents plan to tell you off!

A name is also a validation or acknowledgement, or even acceptance. If it really exists (which I have to add as I've never had a reason to fully believe or accept, though I've found your posts quite persuasive) then it's a thing. It's trying to set the rules of the game. It's trying to get you to play and to treat it as a peer (ie through using names). Don't let that happen.

Best of luck. For me it's rather strange to think that these things are happening only a county away!

Y'know it's funny really reading the two posts today (inc yours) that mention the importance of 'names' ... because I'm pretty shocked at myself for not properly grasping this point sooner. I am exceptionally keen on the subjects of ancient civilizations / origins of man etc and I 'know' the importance that the ancients (particularly the ancient Egyptians) set store in 'names' ... to the point where they sealed and protected them in a cartouche (knotted rope loop).

I recognize your element of doubt in my account ... obviously in this virtual world anyone can make any claim - however outrageous - and frequently do ... that's why I have been so humbled by the fact that almost everyone who has read / commented on both of these threads have taken me seriously. I think that is because I always try to relate anything of a paranormal nature in the most normal of ways ... that's why I can put my hand on my heart and confirm that every single piece of information that I have shared on these threads is either directly as I experienced it for myself ... or directly as it has been described to me by those who did experience it.

I think I've already mentioned in an earlier post that until this case I never truly believed in such things. Naturally I accept that everything in nature has an opposite ... chaos / order ... light / dark ... positive / negative and so on ... and I have experienced the paranormal for as long as I can remember (earliest incident when I was 3yrs old but that's another story). Like you said in your post 'I don't want this to sound more mysterious than necessary' ... because to me the acceptance of paranormal activity is part of my everyday life ... but that doesn't mean my everyday life is like a Hollywood movie where ghouls and ghosts leap out at me from every shady corner.

And it's true to say that within the balance of all things that I have encountered and/or experienced to date that would be categorized as 'negative' spirits / entities ... I had never come close to experiencing something as darkly enduring as this. As little as 12mths ago I would have read something like this thread - had it been written by someone else - and been convinced it was either complete fabrication ... or at the very least, strongly exaggerated. That is why I, more than anyone ... know how fantastical this event sounds !

And on a final note ... I think you may be surprised to know that this kind of thing is more prevalent than you would imagine ... to a point where I feel confident enough to say that I bet there is something like this going on much closer to you than the next county.

Woody

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Hey there hadriana,

I can totally relate to the points you make in all of your posts ... I don't know if you've read this thread from the beginning but if you have you will know that my initial thought was that this entity was a messenger (the clues there in the thread title lol) ... come to help us with the initial problem discussed in the first thread.

It was only as things developed that realization dawned and I began to realize 'the two were actually one' ... and that was a definate learning-curve for me ... I am by nature a very trusting person ... because I am a 'what you see is what you get' type of girl ... it still surprises and saddens me when I discover that some people aren't that way !!!

I appreciate your input ... being a witch and all ... so please add more of your thoughts as and when you get the time. It's good to bounce ideas around ... even if many turn-out to be irrelevant ... it only takes one relevant one to make a big difference.

Woody

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join