It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Could you send me an email when you are starting?

I'm about to head into work, but i'll take a break when I get the confirmation.

Ditto, poke me on msn

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Wish I knew if we were still on for tonight now we're all prepped and ready ... hope everythings alright DrJ's end ... only times a ticking if he has travel and prep time the window is closing fast.

Woody

edit on 1-10-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

Could you send me an email when you are starting?

I'm about to head into work, but i'll take a break when I get the confirmation.

Blessings,

-G

I surely will ... but it's looking more and more unlikely to be happening ... still no reply from DrJ ... so disappointing after the big build-up ... sorry guys.

If it doesn't happen tonight I think I'll be staying quiet about any new arrangements made until after the event ... I feel rather silly for peaking everyone's interest for what would seem to be a non-event. I'm sure DrJ has a good reason ... we all know how 'life' has a habit of throwing a proverbial spanner in the works

Woody

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Perhaps a certain someone/something is trying to throw spanners in the works?

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I do wish you wouldn't feel silly about it all. I think it is a good thing that we are able to come together on something like this. I will be more prepared to help next time, as my spiritual muscles are being strengthened all the time. And we love you and want to help and be with you on this.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
Perhaps a certain someone/something is trying to throw spanners in the works?

- Phoenix

I won't say the very same thought hadn't crossed my mind but I thought for me to post that it would sound as if I was being melodramatic and trying to create the atmosphere.

So pleased you said it though.

Woody

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I won't say the very same thought hadn't crossed my mind but I thought for me to post that it would sound as if I was being melodramatic and trying to create the atmosphere.

So pleased you said it though.

Woody

I hope I'm wrong, I really do

- Phoenix

To add: I'd say go ahead with it anyway, you're strong enough

edit on 1/10/2010 by phoenix_zephyr because: To add.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan
reply to post by woodwytch

I do wish you wouldn't feel silly about it all. I think it is a good thing that we are able to come together on something like this. I will be more prepared to help next time, as my spiritual muscles are being strengthened all the time. And we love you and want to help and be with you on this.

I really appreciate that Ellie ... having kept this whole subject very 'grounded' throughout I just don't want to spoil that so close to the end.

As I've said on here a few times ... I fully understand how outrageous this kind of subject matter sounds.

Maybe DrJ's Celt Priest was right and his intention is to indeed 'Darken the Witch's reputation ... and he thinks this feeble attempt to delay his demise will do the job

Well according to innermostlistener ... he is 'aware of our writings' ... so my message to it is 'don't get comfortable ... taxi for Mr Ridge anytime now sugar !!!

Woody

edit on 1-10-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Did DrJ definitely say he'd contact you before hand? Reads to me like they were just going to go ahead and do it. As I edited above, I think you should go ahead with it anyway, you're strong enough

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
To be quite honest we have to take very chance we can to enact a ceremony as what we tried today.

So I dont really mind if nothing happens as of yet, but it did seem out of left field that we were doing it today?

Might I suggest we set a date 2 days in advance and give everyone time to prepare?

I would like to chat live somehow before this begins and make sure the intention is like steel.

Blessings,

-G

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Did DrJ definitely say he'd contact you before hand? Reads to me like they were just going to go ahead and do it. As I edited above, I think you should go ahead with it anyway, you're strong enough

- Phoenix

Yeah, he'd sent me a u2u asking me to contact him so that we could finalize the details and brief me ... I did ... in fact I've left him several messages throughout the day and not had a reply ... or heard from him at all.

The idea was that we (this end) would draw and bind it and send it down the tube (so to speak) from our leyline to their leyline ... where DrJ and his 4 different faith helpers would be waiting to deal with it in the way that they deal with such things after exorcisms.

I agree Phenex and I are definately strong enough ... and if this was a regular 'binding ritual' that I'd planned for ... I would have no problem continuing without DrJ ... but that isn't what we'd planned for and it would be reckless to switch the plan at a moments notice (not with something as tricky as this has proven itself to be) ... so without a confirmation from DrJ that he and his group were ready and prepared at his end there was nowhere and no-one to send it too.

I'm certainly not prepared to just send this thing down the tube without a welcoming committee waiting to receive it.

Woody

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

To be quite honest we have to take very chance we can to enact a ceremony as what we tried today.

So I dont really mind if nothing happens as of yet, but it did seem out of left field that we were doing it today?

Might I suggest we set a date 2 days in advance and give everyone time to prepare?

I would like to chat live somehow before this begins and make sure the intention is like steel.

Blessings,

-G

I have to admit it was a bit of a shock to me when I saw DrJ's post and u2u about having it set-up for today ... I was expecting it to be Monday because that's when both Phenex and Innermostlistener next have their day off ... and we could have done it anytime on that day.

The only reason I was prepared to do it at such short notice was because it sounded like DrJ had gone to a lot of trouble to gather the 4 other people at his end for today.

But I agree .. a firm plan / date / and time need to be set in stone before we act ... if for whatever reason the plan DrJ suggested cannot happen now ... then I will use a 'Binding Ritual' that I have used before with great success.

And all I shall need from anyone else who would like to participate in some way ... is to send their positive energies as strongly as they can muster at that pre-arranged time.

If I have not heard from DrJ by tomorrow (a) I will be very concerned (b) I will coach my W.I.S.P girls in the way of my own Binding Ritual over the weekend ready to perform Monday Night (7pm - our time).

Even if we go with DrJ's method it can only be done on Monday now because the girls are at work over the weekend.

I will sort something out for a 'chat' between us whichever plan we go with.

Woody

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ah fair point

Managed to partially freak myself out just now. I'm sitting at the desk at work and across from where I sit is the PC Clinic. For a moment, out the corner of my eye, I thought someone was sitting there and had a general feeling of being watched, I look up and expect to see my other half sitting there (we work at the same place) but he's not there ... infact he's in the end room at the other side of the building
I'm putting it down to needing more sleep though

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Ah fair point

Managed to partially freak myself out just now. I'm sitting at the desk at work and across from where I sit is the PC Clinic. For a moment, out the corner of my eye, I thought someone was sitting there and had a general feeling of being watched, I look up and expect to see my other half sitting there (we work at the same place) but he's not there ... infact he's in the end room at the other side of the building
I'm putting it down to needing more sleep though

- Phoenix

imagination can be a curse sometimes

Woody

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

imagination can be a curse sometimes

Exactly
Don't normally see things like that though, though this week has been somewhat draining. Other half has had the flu, which means coughing, which means light sleeper me gets no sleep

I really hope DrJ is ok.

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Me too ... it does seem odd that he would leave the post and u2u and not get back to me ... hope we hear from his very soon.

Woody

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

then I will use a 'Binding Ritual' that I have used before with great success.

Woody, be careful using a binding ritual with this individual. The first one we attempted when I was having problems did not stick, and only enraged him further. It wasn't until we had more people around us that we were able to bind him (of course, it seems that it did not work). I am almost convinced that this is the same thing that bugged me. Anyway, please take great care in trying to put him on ice. I would almost get a piece of black volcanic glass to bind him in. If you can force him in there, chuck him into a river and let him sit there until he breaks free...believe me, it will only take a day or two, as I suspect. That might give you enough time to "round up the troops" and prepare to get rid of him for good.

Just my $.02

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

edit on 1-10-2010 by truthseeker1984 because: format

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I understand what you're saying and don't worry there will be no half measures (I like your obsidian idea btw)

Woody

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you guys. I'm drained. The window was small but the event was far from it. If you want film, there is none. Video isn't allowed in legitimate exorcisms without certain precautions being taken. There was no time. There was no time to gather any of my crew and it was suggested that we severely limit the people involved. So no stills, no recordings. However, the only communication I've had with woody is telling her I was about to make her aware of what happened. So some of this should resonate quite deeply with her.

I took off almost immediately after my post. I was briefed while I drove. I am not an expert on the Ley Lines, I leave that to the druids and witches. But as it was explained the druid felt a synchronicity with this entity and woody. And he apparently found the entity travels at certain times, almost like I drive the same route to my office at the same time every day. Through his network he apparently blocked all of the exits on the interdimesional highway. OK. I'm game. Anything to help.

We arrived and my Irish Druid comrade was running the show. The instructions were fairly simple for my function on bring Mr "Dirken Ridge" through the veil to the physical realm. Resonate and use every ounce of my spiritual power to force him down the path of least resistance. Naturally if a one way pipe was created, and woodys crew have a natural opposition to this entity my group would act like a vacuum and suck him down the path of least resistance. Once resonance was achieved what I believed to be Dirken Ridge was pulled through.

A shadowy ambereyed entity(wearing a cloak and armed with a bladed weapon between the size of a bowie knife and a short sword appeared). Then another. Then another. Two carried these short swords one had an egg shaped item he seemed to be very protective of. They were all clearly male. There were 3. And I know everyone reading this save a few people are going to say "Yeah, whatever." The druid and myself were greeted by our proper names by the 1st who appeared. The greeting was followed by the 2nd asking "Why have you forced us here?!", in a rather hostile tone.

These were in no way malevolent entities. I explained my attempt to assist woodwytch. Now let me be perfectly clear about this. Fully physical manifestation. Immediate verbal responses to questions.

I explained that we were attempting to reel in the entity known to me as Dirken Ridge. All 3 approached and placed a hand upon my head. It felt like snow. Very cold and there but not there. I stood frozen and immobile for what seemed like an eternity. The spiritual pressure coming from these entities was almost palpable. Only one member of our 5 buckled under the pressure. I recieved nothing from this contact other than temporary paralysis.

After they removed their hands I snapped out of it in a few seconds. The 1st said "We understand". "You have questions, time is short, he is aware."

My 1st question was naturally, "Who are you?". We are the Genii Cucullati. Who? It matters not. We know your questions so I will provide answers as quickly as I can, for our time with you must be short. We are guardians. We have been worshipped as gods of fertility. The one she calls golem was one of us. I blurt out, "What about Dirken Ridge, you know he's why we're here!?". Ahhh.

He has no name but if you wish to call him that, then by all means do so. He was one of us. But he turned from that path long ago. Rather than bringing new life into the world and protecting it, he feeds upon it. He's grown strong. There are few of us left. There are only a few ways entities such as ourselves can mantain immortality. Worship feeds us, whether it be intentional or unintentional. Absorbing or feeding on spiritual energy is another. Very few of us can mantain a presence for any period of time in this realm. Your Dirken Ridge learned about 1500 years ago that being worshipped as a deity brought power but consuming the spiritual energy of humans was far more fruitful. We are long forgotten, but we remain because of a few. He remains because of an insaitable appetite. He feeds upon the energy of female children in the womb. He only feeds upon females. Even he can't deny why he was brought into existence in the first place. Only women. We've pursued him for over a millenium. We weren't overly concerned when he first left but when he began causing miscarriges he was in direct conflict with us.

He is an opportunist. He finds weakness in women and exploits it. Especially ones with above average spiritual energy. He prolongs the encounter and feeds until all is syphoned away. These women with this energy sometimes may stave off his attacks and manipulations but more often than not he drains them of all spiritual power. When this happens with those yet to be born, they die in the womb.

He has locked on to those you are concerned about. He feeds, yet his belly still rumbles with hunger. He has been there for some time. Long enough that we've encountered him. Tell them not to fear us, we have the same ambition. He must be destroyed. Not just driven from this realm, there are too many doors, and he's found one which can't be closed. His existence must end, Assist us, because if he continues he will surpass us to the point where we can not stop him. Knowledge is an important weapon in fending off his feedings, for those who are not in the womb anyway. THere is enough energy to feed him for some time where he is now.

We must go. We have been away for far too long. Three is an important number to us but we only have one wwatching them now. Make them aware of our presence and his true nature. Make it known that he will feeed on defenseless children and cause miscarriges with his voracious appetite. He will seduce in the waking wirld and the dream world. He can possess men. And seduction doesn't always mean lust or love of another. He can seduce with knowledge.

We will make it so this conversation remains with you until you document it and give them this information. Your friend will listen to this and know the truth in it. All of them will. We must go.

Goodbye. Do not summon us in this manner again. This is a dangerous method to extract something from the other side of the veil. As you have seen, what you draw out may not be what you expect. And while you are strong, there unimaginable things across the divide. Slán go fóill

They walked over to the druid and laid hands, all three upon his forehead. A few seconds later he dropped like a rock. He said something that sounded like "heeuntachk ! He has the ability to safely summon us."

Then the 1st raised his hand and brought it from 12 oclock position to 6, from above his head to below his waist. A rip in the area in front of them opened and they walked through single file.

We spent the next few hours discussing the events. Only four of us could discuss it as one member of the group passed out upon thier arrival. We are going to continue the discussion tomorrow to see how we can better assist you. Woody, I hope this provides you with some sort of insight.

TO everyone else who plans to assault my credibility; skip it. Pretend I'm fabricating the entire thing. You'll sleep better.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Disturbing. Anyway:

Genii Cucullati

The Hooded Spirits or Genii Cucullati are figures found in religious sculpture across the Romano-Celtic region from Britain to Pannonia, depicted as "cloaked scurrying figures carved in an almost abstract manner" (Henig, 62). They are found with a particular concentration in the Rhineland (Hutton). In Britain they tend to be found in a triple deity form, which seems to be specific to the British representations (De la Bedoyère). The hooded cape was especially associated with Gauls or Celts during the Roman period. The hooded health god was known as Telesphorus specifically and may have originated as a Greco-Gallic syncretism with the Galatians in Anatolia in the 3rd century BC.

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I don't quite know what to say !

I have read through your post once and there is a lot to take in ... I need to read it a few more times to fully absorb the content.

There is something that feels very 'familiar' (that's the only word I can think of to describe it ... but that's not really an accurate word ... very hard to explain) ... I actually feel quite stunned / shocked (does that make any kind of sense at all [?] ... it doesn't to me) ... I actually feel a bit weird (physically) !

I'm going to read this again ... it feels like I missed something that should be obvious to me ... but before that I just want to say that I'm pleased that you and your friends are safe ... and thank-you for doing this.

As for the sceptics ... 12mths ago I would have likely been leading the pack ... now I 'know' that there is a reality that is never revealed to the many ... or only touched on in tales meant to give people a scare.

I'll be back to post later when I've taken all this on board.

Woody

>>>Pheonix

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join