The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I offered a more thorough reply in the original thread. So revert to that for the full extent of information. As far as Darken Witch, I think it means that you have a great deal of spiritual energy. It either seeks to twist it to its own end or consume it. Either way it Darkens your light. Hence Darkening the witch.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Woody,

I've read your updates, and I'm responding to your post on page 7.

So, what do you think about this encounter ... is Dirken panicking ... or is he getting stronger ... look forward to replies and suggestions.

Dirken (or George, as I like to call him) is getting scared of losing power again. Like I relayed to you in the U2U I sent to you, this being thrives on negativity and emotional distress. My personal case aside, I wish I were there with you to help to rid this poor woman of this being, or even destroy it for good.

Something else of note, the university that I attended was on the cross of several leylines within my area. There is a major center of spiritual education within a half hour's drive from the campus. You may have heard of it: Lilydale Assembly. The leyline is well known by some of the more powerful sensitives in this area, and many avoid this area of my county for that reason. A lot of negativity flows on this line, just as in the case of your clients.

Anyway, I have seen this man in several forms going by several names. Dirken is a new one for me, but something interesting of note: it wasn't until I actively fought this being and rid my life of him that I started getting reports of this man in a hat/cloak/etc. (but maybe that is because I wasn't aware of the existence of these things until it entered my personal life). I performed a binding ritual with the friend I told you about and thought that we had contained him in some otherworldly prison/limbo. In roughly 40% of the cases that I have worked in the past few years, this shadowman has shown up in one form or another. Interestingly enough, every case I have worked on (in a purely investigative manner), after my initial consultation, this being fled the premises and left the people alone. I don't know if that is because it is the same thing, or I have become more powerful in my intuition, "psyching out" some of the lesser astrals.

Thank you for keeping us all updated on this case, because I find it very important to those budding paranormal investigators to understand what to do and what not to do in these shadowpeople cases.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

woody its picrat here ,it is interesting that the name given to you comes from Africa .coincidence or something else .is it it`s name or where it was cast out from-DIRKEN RIDGE -HOLY OR SACRED PLACE .just random thoughts as you said it was very business like -aka cold and calculating ,it is setting its sights on you and your team -be careful .
watch out for the shadows that are there in the dark of the night -shadows within the shadow of the night.
does the other poster here have any way of getting in touch with those at dirken ridge ,it might help if you can find out more about it .
\ it is not ghost hunting as the girly ghost hunters and such groups ,any of us like you can feel it and know that it is there long before those who don`t have any gifts -not psychic as this is a misnomer -gifted is the word.
keep me posted here if it starts to get out of hand scream loudly here and i will hunt from here ,it will not see it coming .
p.s. i found another of your posts on past lives -real or not ,want an interesting read -MANY LIVES AND MANY MASTERS . HAVE A GOOD DAY MY FRIEND.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hey there everyone,

I just made a 'school-girl' error and made a post on the 'Demon Identification Help Required' thread (the forerunner of this thread - same 'Red Eyes' case). A few additions have been made there and I was catching-up ... then made my reply there when I meant to make it here (you get the picture).

Anyways, her's a link to read the post ... it just never ceases to amaze me the lengths this entity will go too ... that said I do feel like these are his last desperate attempts to gain power ... and that just is not going to happen !

>>>POST LINK

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Hey there everyone,

'OneisOne' has been very generous with both time and patience today ... and has coached me in how to obscure the features of a person in a photograph so that there identity remains anonymous (thank you so much OiO).

If you clicked the link in my previous post then you will have read how a pattern is forming and now that Mother 2 seems to have reclaimed her power and control ... Mother 1 has been hit by the 'love at first sight bug' ... the first photograph was taken just before she met the guy (same night);

Mother 2 - (Lightening Bolt / Umbilical Cord Anomoly) ?

The Original 'Red Eyes' Picture.

Look forward to your thoughts.

woody

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Very interesting stuff Woody!

I can definitely see the pair of eyes in the second photo. I can almost see the outline of a head too. The first photo reminds me of a photo I took with me and my friends at my NYC birthday bash a few years ago. I'm including the photo in this post, but I have blacked out mine and my friend's faces for obvious reasons.

Just thought it was interesting that my streamers of light look almost identical to your client's. I was having a great time that night and was making a joking face because my friends were being overtly homosexual with me, although none of us are homosexual. It's an old college buddy type thing....haha. Anyway, about a month after this picture was taken, I started having many of the intense feelings that I had while I was in college. Kind of interesting if you ask me.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Greetings folks,

I have read both threads back to back, through all the fluff and all the good hard stuff.

The most alarming thing is that you can't believe anything IT is saying, not his name, not his purpose, anything he will tell you is most certainly a lie that he has conjured in order to further his manipulation.

I have been told from numerous teachers that if you can truly know a demon's name, then you have absolute power over them, so Dirken Ridge will never reveal his name unless he is getting something of such value in return that he would be willing to risk it all and this is not something worth gambling for. This is why human beings have created their own Christian Demons and this is why the Keys of Enoch contains names for controlling those man-made demons but do not think for a second that the only demons in this world are Christian in origin, this world is much older then we could possibly imagine.

We are dealing with a deceiver, something that has been around for perhaps hundreds of thousands of years, he would be very well versed in manipulating human beings and perhaps many other forms of life as well.

What do we know?

It has Intelligence, It formulates plans and responds to your actions with strategy, it is not a rampaging demon from the depths of darkness seeking hellbent control of a human body, instead he quietly sips on fear and slips through the attention or action of priests and lightworkers.

I know that you dont need a Christian priests to banish something that predates Christianity. Anything you can channel enough KNOWING into for a single purpose will have an effect on a higher or lower dimensional being.

A priest works because he knows that what he is saying is absolute, he knows that he is unwavering in the might of god by reading his book and pushing his intent forward like a flaming spear. Not only this, but he is strengthened by the belief of every other priest who knows this as well and he is even further strengthened by the hope from everyone else in the world who thinks "We can't do it, we better find a Priest!"

This is the energy a demon fears, the unquestionable connection to our source of light and the hope of all beings. The effect is like lighting a match, and then another, and another and then holding them all together, the flame becomes massive, overpowering. This is why Priests work so well.

I'm not saying you cannot defeat this creature or drive him from this existence, but I'm beginning to consider the possibility that this is nothing more then a game so far to this being and he is far from the end of his line.

Ultimately the most potent method of removing or discouraging his attention may be to empower the women who live in the homes, as of right now they appear to be (From the information in these posts) Terrified beyond reason or lulled into a sense of fascination and that either of these will assist in keeping him firmly rooted to their lives.

I can't really think of what else to say in regards to any of this....All information in all posts has been useful for you and its important to listen to anything and everything to then 'feel' from your own sense of truth what to do in the situations that will follow.

Humanity is not designed as food, but it is possible to turn the roaring lion into a lamb of slaughter.

I suggest turning these women into Lions.

Much love and blessings,

-Grant

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Gradius,

I couldn't have said it better myself. I knew long ago what my calling was regarding the things that go bump in the night. I have given many scared families hope and resolution in otherwise desperate cases. I have the uncanny ability of sniffing out these things, and to send them on their way by their choice: peacefully or by force. I have felt the strength of the light behind me in every sense of the word. I once doubted my abilities, and that caused me to let something enter my own personal space. I have learned from my mistakes, and I must say, your words have only furthered my resolve to understand and fight these seemingly evil things.

Woody,
Like I said before, I wish I could be there with you across the big pond to help you rid the women of this thing. I'm still convinced that he is playing games and that he's starting to worry that his power is slipping. Chances are, he will just follow this leyline until he finds another/other victim(s). He needs to be dealt with in an offensive way. Instead of playing defense, I would actively chase him down until you can either bind him or force him out of this plane of existence. Out of curiosity, can you give me the latitude and longitude (to the best of your ability) of this leyline and whether it runs north/south or east/west? I am curious to see if it lies on the same path as my old university town. I personally wish I had a proton pack and some ghost traps to take care of this evil dude...haha...guess it's the kid in me (I used to watch The Real Ghostbusters every Saturday morning). I'll send you some extra positive energy, as I have a feeling that you may need it in the coming days.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The photo is curious. The light thread is giving off it's own glow. I do have some experiance with photography, so I would normally say the anomaly was do to a light source being near by, a slow-ish shutter & camera movement.

If you take a look at truthseeker1984's post you will see similar light threads in the background, near the lighted sign behind the bar. (I'm not referring to the light threads around truthseeker & his buddies)

But as far as I can tell from the photo, there is not a light source. The ONLY possible explanation I could give was someone was smoking a cigarette (or something other) and they passed it infront of her right as the picture was snapped.

Now that I've done my duty for "skeptical approach", I will say I have no idea what this is a photo of. Even though I have felt energies all my life, I'm just now (at 35) admitting it to myself and trying to understand. I would have to defer to the opinions of DrJay and those who have studied and experienced more than I have. Yourself included.

And as for the "behind the scenes coaching", anytime!!!!! I love what I do (geek alert!) & I love helping people!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thanks for your analysis of the photos! Interestingly enough, the smoking ban in NYC was in effect long before I entered that bar (by at least 3 years!). I can attest to the fact that there was nothing between us and the camera, and the shutter speed was normal. It was a cheaper Kodak Digital Camera.

Just by reading you learn more about these phenomena! If you ever want advice on different books to read, just let me know. I have a whole bunch that would interest you.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Thanks truthseeker, I will take you up on book suggestions in the near future.

As for the smoking thing, I was referring to Woody's friend's picture. The crazy light streams in your picture I have no idea, except for the ones in the background near/behind the bar. Those I can explain, the ones near you I can't! Sorry if my post was confusing.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Good morning / afternoon / evening people, (never know the time difference sorry)

Just a quick note about the picture analysis by 'OiO' ... I'm inclined to agree that the effects in the background by the bar of Truthseekers picture is very likely to be light reflection of the glasses and bottles ... but I don't think that would account for the anomolies around the necks of you guys in the forefront of the picture ... interesting !

And as to the picture of Mother 1 (appologies for the wrong labelling on one of the threads ... it is MOTHER 1 in the photograph) ... as previously mentioned in a different post to DrJ ... I wasn't actually there ... but it was a 'motorbike rally' ... so I'm sure there would be all kinds of 'smoking' going on there ... just not sure if anyone was smoking close by at the time of the photograph ... but it is a definate possibility.

I shall be back as soon as possible to make an update on the latest happenings that I was told about by Mother 2 about 30mins ago ... it seems our Mr Ridge, is getting rattled by the looming changes (more physical activity) and I have an idea that I would like to run past DrJ and Gradius plus a couple of other people.

But I have to pop to another thread for a while where I've been asked for some tips on cleansing ... then I have Mother 1 calling in when she's finished work to bring me up to date ... but I will back here as soon as I get chance.

Woody

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
just a quick message (not from me) before i have to go to work... i was told to write it here by dirken... he said he is 'coming together' and also he knows of 'the writings' here.
we need to rid of him very soon, at least before i leave this place so i know my friends are safe xxx

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by innermostlistener1
just a quick message (not from me) before i have to go to work... i was told to write it here by dirken... he said he is 'coming together' and also he knows of 'the writings' here.
we need to rid of him very soon, at least before i leave this place so i know my friends are safe xxx

Just so that everyone is aware 'innermostlistener1' is MOTHER 2 (member C) ... and whilst she has read all my posts and the replies from all of you ... this is her first time posting.

So pleased you decided to take the plunge ... just remember if you've managed to contend with Mr Ridge the guys and girls on ATS will seem like veritable pussycats (just don't feed'em after midnight)

Woody

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by innermostlistener1

Welcome innermost! It is wonderful you have decided to post here.

I was relieved to here your situation was better, but this new up-tick in activity has me concerned. I am confident you will over come it. From what I've seen here you have a very strong support group around you.

Good vibes your way!
OiO

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by innermostlistener1

Sounds like a challenge to me. He wants it, he can come across the big pond and take me on. I guarantee he won't be scaring/hurting anybody anymore.

These beings downright piss me off. They think they have some sort of power over humanity, when in reality, they are nothing but beings that are jealous that they can never fight (and win) against the power of the human spirit.

I'm sending you light, love, and power to help you overcome this being. Like I told Woody, I only wish I was across the big pond with you right now, because he wouldn't be talking his "big talk" once he saw me again.

Don't fear him, and don't let him get to you. Be strong, be vigilant, and be powerful knowing that you have the light at your back and on your side. He has absolutely no power over you if you don't let him (as I am sure Woody has told you before).

Like I said, I'm sending you light, love, and power.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Good morning everyone,

Im beginning to think there may be many of us in this post who have dealt with this entity before in some manner, either in this life or many previous. I also believe this entity is interacting with each of us somehow.

I had a dream last night, I knew somehow that it wasn't a normal setting, I was in a circular city with high barrier walls, patrolling the walls and grounds were thugs of a most unclean nature, addicts, psychopaths, men with a seemingly undead quality.

For some reason I knew where I was walking, and I was stopped at the bottom of a staircase in a courtyard by an undead who claimed to know me, demanding tribute and payment for showing me to my father. I exclaimed that I owed him 'nothing' and I could feel my energy body flare up and he stepped back to make way for me to climb the stairs.

As I climbed the stairs I realized I was going to see my father (Who is no longer living), As I reached the top of the stairs I was in some type of retirement resort with butlers and green grass, willow trees, a very soothing atmosphere. Walking out onto the terrace, I could see a group of well dressed people sitting having a picnic.

I remember feeling excitement, wow, I get to see my dad! Great! and as I walked up to the group, the people looked away and my father didnt say anything...he just looked at me, studying me. I walked forward to hug him and It was him as I knew him to be from memory, but it was as if he was being projected artificially from my thoughts, I felt a surge of emotion for the loss of my father, and I could feel this being use that emotion to either begin an upload...or was it download? Of information in the form of sacred geometry that filled my third eye as we embraced.

As soon as the exchange of information was ended, I remember stepping back and looking questioningly into his eyes and they were "odd". I realized that something was wrong, this wasnt my father, and I had been fooled into revealing myself and what I am. I could feel resistance to this dream brewing inside me and it quickly faded to wakefulness..

I realize now that I have been had. What I am not so clear of is who it was exactly, I have been commenting on lots of demonic threads since I joined ATS, and I believe I'm drawing the attention of 1 of these entities.

So it looks like we may be in this together, demons dont care about privacy after all

Truthseeker, I look forward to working with you in the future on topics such as these,

Woodwytch I'll read your updates when I get back home tonight,

Much love and blessings,

-G

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hey there guys and girls,

Ok, here's the update (extract from the email 'innermostlistener' sent me earlier ... she can correct or add to it the next time she's here);

...'at work [hotel] last [Tues] ... he was rushing past one of the regulars'.

...'when 'S' [young girl who works at the hotel] was on her own he started banging and rattling things when she was alone ... she's now wary of going upstairs to the kitchen at night ... as she feels him watching her'.

...'this morming [Wed] when I was carrying two trays of eggs to the kitchen for the breakfasts ... I reached the cooker and the top try flipped upside down and cracked all the eggs ... no way it could have happened but it did'.

>>>As I said earlier I think Mr Ridge is having a bit of a childish tantrum ... and maybe gathering himself for a final flurry of activity.

I'm going to u2u a few people who I know can help and I think the extra focused energy would help to bind and remove.

Be in touch soon Woody

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
hi all, good to meet you xxx glad we are not alone in this strange time. so much has happened since i moved here and glad i have my two friends to help me through it.
ive had so many visits from our friend dirken, hes just a pest really. hes always around in my room at night, laying behind me, standing over me etc... but no i refuse to let him get to me...
this morning i saw him, as a man form, a lot taller than the average, wearing a long black thick coat, thin hair n goaty, all in black, the worrying thing was that he was coming out of the work building where my work friend S is staying the night, so i will check on her when i go in soon...
hopefully when we rid of him, his little creepy friend will follow

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by innermostlistener1

Everything will be alright, just keep your wits about you and I would suggest paying little or no attention to this entity for the mean time.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join