It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
I think that is because I always try to relate anything of a paranormal nature in the most normal of ways ...

Which is one of the things I find persuasive. It also makes it very easy to follow and, importantly, easy to empathise with your situation. Doubting people is an occupational hazard for me, as I'm often required to put people to proof on their statements. You get used to listening to what your gut instinct tells you about the written word. My (rather substantial, thank you very much Haagen Dazs) gut seems to be on your side this time round, which is unusual for these accounts.

And on a final note ... I think you may be surprised to know that this kind of thing is more prevalent than you would imagine ... to a point where I feel confident enough to say that I bet there is something like this going on much closer to you than the next county.

It must be, 'cuz Richard Felix says so!

I could talk more about my beliefs in this area and where they come from, but it has no relevance to your thread. I agree, for a number of reasons, that it is amazing where (and how often) these events unfold. It's just very rare to hear it documented in such an engaging way and for that I thank you

I don't have any reason to believe in sending positive energies or good vibes, but I am certainly happy to wish you good luck with the situation. Keep the thread updated often!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

Well thank-you very much for the kind words. I like to hear that more sceptical people are prepared to consider the possibility of such things ... it tells me that I'm expressing the situation in the right way.

I wondered for a minute who Richard Felix was ... then I remembered he was one of the guys who appears with the ever-squealing Yvette Fielding
... now IMHO, if that woman is still so nervous in supposed paranormal situations after all these years ... then I'm inclined to think she may be in the wrong job ... and it is people like her who create a drama out of everything (including the natural house settling creaks and bumps) that make me so adamant about showing the reality of such things ... whilst keeping both feet planted firmly on the ground.

Anyhoo, thank-you for your good wishes and support ... and rest assured I shall keep things updated for as long as they continue.

On a seperate note ... I'd love to hear about your reasons for the way you think about such things ... why not start a thread ... if you decide to send me a u2u I'd definately read it.

Woody

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've just typed a u2u about it, only to find out that I don't have enough posts to send one yet! It's not really worth a seperate thread so maybe another time

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

What a pain in the rear ... if you feel like trying again with the u2u when you have enough post / point etc I would be interested to read as I said previously ... always interested to understand how / why people react to things ... must be the therapist inside of me.

Woody

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hey there everyone (who has an interest),

Well, this latest update is intriguing ... I think the best way for me to relate it to you without anything getting lost in the translation so to speak ... would be to write-out direct copies of an email received this morning from Mother 2 (who you will recall has also been referred to on occasions as 'Member C') ... I am not prepared to copy and paste the original email directly to this thread because it contains personal information (names) that would break my own ethics of confidentiality (I'm sure you understand). However other than the real-life names of people involved nothing will be changed ... where I have made any inserts in the text (to broaden the understanding) of the email it will be inside [ ] ... other than that, what you are about to read is directly taken from an email received this morning ... followed by the email I sent in reply. Once you have read both I would be very keen to hear your opinions ... they have been very valuable up to this point and I don't doubt that they will continue to be so.

>>>EMAIL RECEIVED FROM - MOTHER 2 - FRIDAY 17th SEPTEMBER 2010 (9:06am)>EMAIL ENDS> MY EMAIL REPLY TO 'MOTHER 2'> EMAIL ENDS

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That does sound quite alarming and, I suspect, that her fear will only strengthen his hold there. It does seem like a desperate move to keep his claws on her and I feel that something needs to be done sooner rather than later, she's going to need all the strength she can get, thankfully she has people that look out for her. There's the possibility that things will ramp up as it comes closer to the time she moves away from there. Wish I could help.

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What interests me here is your association with yourselves (as a group) with the maiden, mother and crone. From my very limited understanding, doesn't this represent a sense of something that is "complete", in this case a group that as a whole is stronger than the sum of its parts? I would be interested in being corrected if I have misunderstood this.

The reason I ask is that, assuming you are dealing with an entity, would it be possible that the strength of the group that has formed has "scared" it? If that was so, working to break up the group would probably be a primary concern rather than looking for a "head on" confrontation.

You already identify yourself as a witch but seem to look at the other two as people who are just "interested". I don't know if there is a defining point where someone stops being considered "interested" and starts being considered a "witch"; is it possible that the entity (if it exists) now considers all three of you to be witches (perhaps in spirit if not name) and a threat because of that? It might put the previous post about "darken witch" in a different context - you may not be the target if that interpretation is correct, it may be the other member of your group. That could be inferred from the situation.

I have so little knowledge I almost feel embarrassed to comment, please accept my apologies if I'm completely off the mark. You have previously described yourself as a "solitary" witch. What is this? How does it differ from any other kind? Are they paths that you consciously choose to follow? This isn't an attempt to derail the thread, but it seems like you're being treated as part of a group in this instance rather than a solitary person.

edit on 17-9-2010 by EvillerBob because: Correcting some typographical errors, as I pressed "post" instead of "preview!"

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Hey there EvillerBob,

I like your posts because they make me look at things from a different angle ... and please don't ever be embarrassed to ask a question ... I only said to someone in a u2u the other day that no question is ever silly if we don't know the answer.

Now to give you some answers.

A 'solitary' Witch simply means someone who practices the 'Craft' but does not work within a Coven (hence the term 'solitary'). They can also be known as 'Hedgewitches' ... but because I'm woodwytch that would just get confusing.

Your assumption about the 'Power of 3', principle is correct ... the 3 coming together as a whole (hence the 'power').

I have been a parcticing 'solitary' for over 20yrs and during that time I have helped and advised many others on how to start along the path (kind of like a 'witchy tutor' if you will) ... until they are confident enough to go it alone.

However it is quite common (well for me at least) to perform a ritual or celebrate a Sabbat with one maybe two fellow 'solitaries' ... you could view this as another example of the 'Power of 3' I suppose.

In the case of Member B ... she originally came to me as a client for both a Tarot Reading and later a Pastlife Regression Session ... by default really because she only met me when she came along with someone else who was having a reading.

She was also very interested in the paranormal and paganism ... so like I had done for others, I offered to tutor her ... that was almost 2yrs ago now.

>>>I would just like to add here that no money ever changes hands for my help and advise in these matters ... just in case anyone thinks I'm only into the coaching side of things for the money ... knowledge should be shared freely and available to anyone who has a thirst to learn IMHO

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I think you may be feeding his energy just as much by posting your experiences on here. Your spreading his sphere of influence. Giving him power...

I dont mean this to insult you...but is there a pride you feel in sharing these experiences with us?

I would restrict his energy and close down his ability to spread any influence. He now has a name that many people are speaking. Many people are imagining him. This does give him power.

He could be using you to use us to create a tulpa..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
I think you may be feeding his energy just as much by posting your experiences on here. Your spreading his sphere of influence. Giving him power...

I dont mean this to insult you...but is there a pride you feel in sharing these experiences with us?

I would restrict his energy and close down his ability to spread any influence. He now has a name that many people are speaking. Many people are imagining him. This does give him power.

He could be using you to use us to create a tulpa..

No insult taken because I'm guessing you haven't read the whole of both threads ... they are both pretty long so I can understand if you didn't before you posted. However, if you had read them (particularly the first) then you would have realized the reason I started the thread in the first place was to ask for help and advice.

By 'pride' I'm guessing you might be politely suggesting 'ego'
... again if you read the whole thing I think you'll see that's not the case ... I don't think the threads would have survived this long if that was so ... but there is an absolute 'pride' in this thread that I have towards all of the people who have offered such amazing and constructive help ... I honestly don't think I could have managed (correction) I know I could not have managed without them.

If you have a serious interest in this thread and the case in particular I would definately suggest reading from the beginning with the 'Demon Identification Help Neeeded' thread up to this point ... there is an enormous amount of valuable information involved from so many people.

But I do take your point on board ... in fact we were discussing this point on the previous page ... that's what makes me think you may not have read it and got a proper feel for it. And as for the name Dirken Ridge I think you should realize this is not likely to be his 'true' name ... they rarely share that kind of information ... again this was discussed a page or so back.

Quick question that just crossed my mind (and now it's my turn to say 'I don't mean this to insult you') but if you truly believe that the discussion on this thread is being used by him to gain strength ... to potentially create a tulpa ... do you think it's wise for you to contribute to that possibility with your post ?

If your line of thinking is correct then your post could have been the straw that broke the camels back (sorry I'm only joking with you). Not to make fun of you or make you feel small but I truly believe that when there is no humour in the topic now and again that is where the danger lies. It breaks the hold if only momentarily. That's why I insist on an element of humour during all of my investigations.

Look forward to further suggestions when you finish reading ... nothing constructive is ever dismissed.

Woody

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
That does sound quite alarming and, I suspect, that her fear will only strengthen his hold there. It does seem like a desperate move to keep his claws on her and I feel that something needs to be done sooner rather than later, she's going to need all the strength she can get, thankfully she has people that look out for her. There's the possibility that things will ramp up as it comes closer to the time she moves away from there. Wish I could help.

- Phoenix

I think you could be right about things ramping up a notch ... but at least this time we have a bit of warning I feel.

Since BF has already moved into the York house it sounds like he is back to his normal self ... just unfortunate that Mother 2 has to work her notice at the hotel before she can leave too.

I plan on having contact with her every day until she leaves to make sure she is protected and charged. I'm also going to try and get her to stay in Member B's house whilst she's away for the next 2 weeks ... as I'm sitting at my desk I can look out the window and see that house from here just across the road ... I would feel better if she was closer ... that way I can be with her in a couple of seconds if she needs me.

Woody

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you for answering the questions, I found it very useful.

Unless I have misjudged the timeline, it would appear that the "attack" changed course from the time when you stopped being an "individual with clients" and started to work as a more close-knit group. I find the timing of events and the change in dymanics between the three of you to be quite interesting.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob

Thank you for answering the questions, I found it very useful.

Unless I have misjudged the timeline, it would appear that the "attack" changed course from the time when you stopped being an "individual with clients" and started to work as a more close-knit group. I find the timing of events and the change in dymanics between the three of you to be quite interesting.

Elaoborate please,

I think I get what your saying and if so that is something I hadn't considered ... but not 100% I'm on the same page.

Woody

edit on 17-9-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I shall try to explain but I am very wary of the fact that I just don't know enough. It is mostly guesswork and theorising, while trying to ignore whatever Hollywood has told me about the subject area

This was my impression given what you have posted to date.

You appear to have gone through a transition. You started this as a "solitary witch" who was investigating houses for two clients who did not appear to have any real involvement (other than perhaps interest) with your craft. After a while, that "professional distance" has given way to a close knit group. Not only that (or perhaps because of that), you have been teaching and guiding them into your craft. It sounds like you have naturally evolved into a coven built around a maiden, mother and crone, and this has been realised (even if only subconsciously) by all three of you, and you all draw strength from that relationship. It's a normal human reaction when part of any group to feel that an attack on one member is an attack on all members, an attack on the integrity of the group. I would think from what you have said that this kind of group can be much stronger and would be a very signifant threat to any "entity". Or perhaps it is not so much the threat as the sense of challenge? You might have become the demonic equivalent of an enjoyably tricky Sudoku!

There is an expression that "the whole is greater than the sum of its parts" - in this case, your close-knit group is capable of much more than you would be individually. You have become a part of the problem (or, I suppose, solution) rather than an outsider, though this may well be to the benefit of the group in the long run.

The impact on the investigation that I am suggesting is that any entity that may exist is now faced with a different "enemy" - your group. It is an enemy that has challenged and fought it, from what you report. The entity has instead changed the approach from the head-on confrontation of "red eyes and haunting" aimed to scare the wits out of the individual members, to a more subtle approach designed to break up the power of the group. One member is under direct ongoing bombardment, you appear to have been "threatened" in your own home.

Don't take this the wrong way, but the whole "D.R." thing feels like it is trying to appeal to your vanity; you (individually and as a group) are "special" enough to be in contact with this mysterious, ancient and wise figure. Through vanity you can be misdirected and misguided or worse. I would imagine for a beginner there must be a sense of wonder and excitement - "I can't believe I'm really involved in this! How exciting!" - combined with thoughts about where it could take them and what they could learn. I'm sure there would also be a few daydreams thrown in there too. This is a perfectly normal human reaction. The risk would be that it could be easier to appeal to their vanity and novice enthusiasm. Perhaps a good analogy (for men at least, from my own experience
) is when you learn to drive. By the end of the second lesson you're already picturing yourself behind the wheel of a Ferrari with hordes of women swooning as you drive past. What if, in this analogy, DR was the shifty guy who turned up and started hinting that they could show me how to get a Ferrari of my very own? Would I end up obsessing over the chance to get a Ferarri instead of concentrating on what was important? Absolutely. I'm very weak minded like that

Now you have recognised DR as the entity, it appears to have gone back to threats against yourself and more direct attacks on the other - the person who is the maiden/novice in your circle, is that correct?.

I hope that makes my thinking a little clearer? It's mostly guesswork and theorising based on a woefully inadequate amount of knowledge. My thinking is getting a little wonky as I've not had a cigarette since last night and I'm planning to be a non-smoker again by the end of the weekend...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Well EvillerBob, you certainly didn't need to worry about explaining yourself correctly because you are new to such subjects ... that was an extremely dexterous reply and I thank-you.

When you are in the midst of a situation you can easily miss the obvious and I believe that is what has been happening here ... that's why I like the idea that you have come into the thread with fresh eyes and have offered an instinctive opinion of what you've read

You are actually spot-on about the demeanour of someone new to the 'Craft' ... I always call it 'the biggest pentacle syndrome'

Truth be told this applies to anything of this nature whether it be orthododx or occult ... when you find your true path and your soul/spirit (call it what you will), slips into a niche that fits it like a glove ... you are bubbling with joy ... although a more accurate word would probably be ecstacy (it is so intense) and you want the world to know what they're missing because you want everyone to feel as good as you do at that moment.

I remember it well

When I first started practicing ... it was more like revising stuff I already seemed to know rather than learning it for the first time ... things I'd always thought were the 'norm' (commonsense if you will) ... I suppose it would be fair to say that I had always been a 'Witch' I just hadn't realized it.

As a result ... and once that realization dawned I felt more like a 'Born Again Pagan' as opposed to a total Novice ... it was all so 'familiar' (no pun intended).

But as I said ... I'm inclined to believe everyone feels that ecstacy when they know they have 'come home' for want of a better term.

So, in answer to your comment ... yes Mother 2 was like that when she first became part of the 'group' ... it would be fair to say that Member B had moved beyond that point and stabalized her enthusiasm. Therfore I agree, Mother 2's enthused energy may have heightened the intensity of D R's activity and allowed it to reach a different level and cross boundaries. Excellent point and I shall be thinking on the solution.

It's 'thought provokers' like this that make this thread special. Thank-you ... and please put forward any other thoughts / suggestions (that applies to everyone).

Woody

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

and please put forward any other thoughts / suggestions (that applies to everyone).

My lecturers would quite often say something similar, mainly in an effort to stop me taking over the seminars single-handedly

I'm look forward to further updates, hopefully of the positive kind. I almost feel personally involved now which is odd, but I think it's because of your very personal (and personable) style of writing.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Bob I like you a lot
But it was a sincere request for further input ... because what you have added to the thread so far is valid to the situation.

And thank-you for the kind words ... rest assured I shall continue to update as and when I have anything to share ... like you I hope things start to take a turn for the positive ... but I shall definately be vigilant for the next few weeks in the lead-up to Mother 2's departure.

Woody

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Dirken Ridge=Darken Witch Think with an accent

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

so what would that mean? Darken witch.... he wants to make them evil? he wants to darken their names by making them do something in response to his activities that would call their sanity or reputation in question? I am curious what your thoughts are on this, I value your opinion... and anyone else who has a take on this too of course.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Hey ther DrJay,

I don't know if you saw my previous comments on this suggestion ... I found it very interesting indeed !

Just out of interest I've just typed 'Darken Witch' into google and was frankly surprised that it tuned up a couple of things ... firstly it showed some kind of 'anime' character.

But it was the second thing that drew my interest and that was a wikipedia link for;

Darken Rahl ... who apparently is a fictional character from [a guy named] Terry Goodkind's 'The Sword of Truth' series.

He sounds like some kind of male equivalent of Xena Warrior Princess (but I could be wrong)

(if you type 'Darken Rahl' into Google Image you'll see what I mean)

Meanwhile here's the Wikipedia link;

en.wikipedia.org...

>>> As to your Druidic friend's suggestion 'Darken Witch' (in an Irish accent) ... I can very much understand why you were alerted to our case. And I completely agree with the possibility of Mother 2, mis-hearing the words originally ... I have never been convinced (even said so several times on here), that Dirken Ridge would be his real name ... knowing the power of the name he would never give it up so easily.

I understand what some have suggested on here about the use of his name 'adding to his power' ... but surely if he's that clever he would never risk revealing his actual name to me (as a witch) because he would know that I could use that against him and actually weaken him !

This is why I have not been concerned about the name being repeated in this thread ... because every time it has been written by myself or other posters I have reflected and reduced that energy back to it's source (just like now).

What I wanted to ask you about your idea is this;

#1 Do you think the entity is saying that 'he' or possibly 'I' is/am a 'Darken Witch' (who practices du-magick) ?

#2 Is he saying he wants to 'Darken [The] Witch' (me) ... in an effort to ruin my reputation etc ?

What's your take on this ?

As always ... looking forward to your reply. Woody

>>>Hey there Ellie ... started my reply to DrJ ... then a client arrived earlier than expected ... came back to finish my post ... realized you'd pre-empted one of my questions ... great minds.

edit on 22-9-2010 by woodwytch because: adding note to EllieSagen

edit on 22-9-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join