The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I shall be seeing both my W.I.S.P.S girls on Thursday and I shall keep you posted.

I have to say I am quite concerned about Mother 2 and I think the sooner we can get things moving the better.

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRho900

Apportation? Maybe he did come to see you and some how brought some of his environment with him? Anything with water at the other homes?

Just seems weird. If it is "him" maybe the water has significance and is a clue.

Or maybe you had condensation from the windows of the doors?

There was an incident during the initial 'Red Eyes' activity when the bath taps and shower were running in the house when Mother 1 came home from work (no-one had been in the house at the time) ... this was a one off.

And there have been no water related incidents in House 2 ... but the hotel kitchen has been flooded twice (when staff have turned up in the morning), where Mother 2 is a chef but no taps were running and no leak could be found on either occasion.

Woody

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think that maybe you should revisit my two warnings.

The first involved a doorway.

The second was that Dirken Ridge was not in this alone and was not the power that you are truly dealing with.

I may be wrong, but I can't help but feel that something more is going on thing you think.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

We have watched this case move from infestation, where minor paranormal phenomenon can be observed to the obsessive phase. Now obsession can only be directed at 1 person. And the purpose is to drive the person to the point of a nervous breakdown to leave them open to possesion. We need to figure out who the true target of the obsession is, if there is more than one entitiy, and deal with them all.

My instincts tell me that they are indeed dealing with more then one entity. This occurred when they came together as group.

Mother 1 and Mother 2 were never the intended. The entities were drawn to the young women but they draw their power from the energy that is being fed to them from the mothers.

It has become a game for them at this point and the game has gone from daughters, to mothers, to the interferes.

I believe that the brief period that Woody let her guard down provided an opening for another entity. One that is not only interested in her but is also in competition with the one that calls himself Dirken Ridge.

I think that at this point that they are all too involved to be effective in handling this situation alone and they do need outside help.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I have to agree we have become too close to the situation because it has been so prolonged ... and we do need outside help.

When you say that the mothers are not the target I have to disagree in part because Mother 2 & Member C are one and the same person ... this means that she has a foot in both camps so to speak ... not only that ... she is the one who has started to show signs of obsession (see DrJ's last post).

Woody

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Now I wasn't aware that Mother 2 and WISP girl C were one in the same.

Sounds like she fed a stray and it followed her home. It used the Ley line as a conduit to cause issue at the other house to distract you from it's real purpose.

Let me know if you need a recommendation on a priest.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Now I wasn't aware that Mother 2 and WISP girl C were one in the same.

Sounds like she fed a stray and it followed her home. It used the Ley line as a conduit to cause issue at the other house to distract you from it's real purpose.

Let me know if you need a recommendation on a priest.

Hey there DrJ,

Sorry I probably didn't make that clear enough (I confuse myself sometimes trying to protect their identities).

Thing is ... if you look at the original thread you will remember that activity had been occuring in the other house (Mother 1 and Girl 1) for almost a year before Mother 2 and her daughter moved in across the road.

And yes please to the offer of recommendation.

Woody

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hallo, Woodwytch, I was wondering if you had a basement or crawlspace underneath your house. You mentioned a heavy rain and sometimes ground water can well up unexpectedly through very small cracks.

The ore comment made me think of the psychic energy of human beings as something to be harvested.

You seem to have realized this, but the charmfulness, of the entity reminds me of descriptions of psychopaths.

And finally the love at first site story of one of your members makes me uneasy.

I have also sent DrJay the same story I sent you.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarklingthrush
Hallo, Woodwytch, I was wondering if you had a basement or crawlspace underneath your house. You mentioned a heavy rain and sometimes ground water can well up unexpectedly through very small cracks.

The ore comment made me think of the psychic energy of human beings as something to be harvested.

You seem to have realized this, but the charmfulness, of the entity reminds me of descriptions of psychopaths.

And finally the love at first site story of one of your members makes me uneasy.

I have also sent DrJay the same story I sent you.

Hey there thedarlingthrush,

No cellar or crawl space beneath the house ... no windows or glass in the doors in the passageway ... no condensation.

There was no repeat of this when I unlocked the doors this morning ... if it was a one off it was just very strange.

The 'love at first sight' thing is what worries me if I'm honest.

As for the story you u2u'd me I did a bit of a search and I'll get back to you later on that I have a client coming in a little while so I'll be offline for a couple of hours. But DrJ might be better equipped than me because it's in his area.

Speak later. Woody

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Just thought I'd throw my thoughts in...it was just feelings except for the groundwater, that's something I know a little bit about.

Since you have no space under your house I heavily suspect groundwater
If you can pull up some of the tiles try that. If its groundwater there should be somewhere for it to seep in, although it may not be visible with the eyes.

What is elevation of your house compared to the land around it? Are you in a depression or are there any hills or anything nearby?

[edit on 30-6-2010 by thedarklingthrush]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarklingthrush

My house is at the top of the market place so on an incline.

Woody

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by thedarklingthrush

My house is at the top of the market place so on an incline.

Woody

Here is a good link.

Wet basement

It could be a perched aquifer from what you have said.

Not to be rude but you sounded pretty confident about your protection, maybe the entity was taking advantage of the situation to instill you with false-confidence about your protections.

I also just realized that in your old thread I told you I felt that it was something more powerful than it looked, I was wrong about what would happen, but this has also been suggested here by people with much more understanding than I. I really feel like you need to be careful, and maybe just drop the whole thing if nothing negative is happening.

I can't emphasize enough how alarming your friends new relationship is, I know from experience that shy people moving into relationships quickly is a bad thing. They aren't as experienced in regards to them and can be manipulated easily, and because of their desire to have said relationship they are blind to suspicions others might have about it. That's a weak point in your triumvirate for sure.

Have you questioned her about it at all and has she gotten defensive about it?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
72 hours off and on. That was absolutely an unreal experience. It was the most attatched entity I've ever seen. We maintained 2 hour sessions with a 30 minute break, the girl was allowed 6 hours of sleep(under sedation) per night during the 3 day ordeal. At hour 60 the spirit left the girl and manifested in the druid. "Elizabeth" was like night and day. The story with the druid is another day.

There was a quote which was directed towards your situation again Woody. Once the demon manifested in the druid and he was restrained, he got eerily calm. He offered to assist with your problem( I knew I shouldn't have mixed the 2 situations) if we allowed him to remain.

"He's feeds off those not of the Trinity. He destroys forests and all that reside within leaving nothing but scorched earth. He is of us, but no longer. He has been cast out twice. Once from here and once from a priest. He fears the one who cast him out. His name is Gomory. He knows the past, present and the futures. He aqquires the love of women as if it were a game." J-"Is this the same demon known as Gremory?" "Yes, but he is much more as they will see. Anyone who has intervened has already been punished and that await much more." J-"Elaborate" 'i will not, I AM SOON TO BE CAST BACK." "But we come in force, and soon." "Remove him and will return" "But he cannot remain unbound." "It is no good for you nor us."

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

A very quick thank-you to let you know that I have read your post and the u2u ... very helpful ... at the risk of being a 'needy' thorn in your side I have a couple of questions but I will get back to you on that when I have digested what you have told me so far.

Thank-you for the recommendation that you u2u'd me I did search on the Reverend and I have to say that this guy sounds like he knows what he's doing (plenty of experience etc) ... the fact that he is an adviser to the Archbishop of York is a bonus because York Minster is only about 30 miles from here ... so he will not have far to come.

I plan on speaking to all parties asap to bring them up to speed ... then I shall contact the Reverend.

I'll make another post later once I formulate the questions I have for the information you have provided so far (sending you a virtual hug for all your help).

I imagine you are exhausted after attending the exorcism ... 72 hrs is a long stretch by anybodies standards.

Speak later. Woody

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch,

I originally joined ATS to find answers to a situation I (and 3 friends) experienced in the early 80's. It left me with a mild form of post traumatic stress and took me two years to fully get my strength back. At long last I've found a thread that describes something with elements similar to what I went through and will hopefully help me understand better exactly what it was I was dealing with.

My heartfelt thanks to you and also to DrJay as both of you have talked about things that have direct relevence to what happened to my friends and myself.

Regarding your situation, I'm also very perturbed about the 'love at first sight' thing. My initial response was one of suspicion... and I still have a bad feeling about it... But there is another possibilty, although my gut feeling tells me this isn't the case, that the man in question could be useful to you in some way, in that sometimes the people you need in a given situation are 'sent' to you. That's what happened to us in the 80's and is the reason we survived.

When your situation's resolved would you mind if I discussed my old situation with you via U2U? I would really appreciate your insight.

Thanks once again!

[edit on 10/7/10 by Insomniac]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Insomniac

Hey there Insomniac,

I'm really pleased the thread has been helpful to you ... have you read the other thread about how it all started (this is more of an extention to the first thread as opposed to a seperate thing);

>>>Demon Identification Help Required

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch,

Yes I did read the other thread which intrigued me, but it's this one that particularly resonated with me. Thanks for agreeing to hear about my situation, I'll send it to you asap, but please don't feel any pressure to reply until it's convenient as I appreciate how busy you must be at the moment.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Insomniac

Great ... look forward to hearing from you and I will reply as soon as I get chance.

I'm actually waiting to hear back from the Rev. Tom Willis who DrJ recommended. So hopefully I'll have more to report once something is arranged.

Woody

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is such an interesting story and I'm looking forward to reading the next update.

A few posts back, someone mentioned that Dirken could be Durken - which comes from a Gaelic surname Mac Duarcain. They mentioned that the name meant morose, but it also derrives from the Russian word, "durak", which means "fool". This struck me as I've read a few posts where some are concerned that the group is being fooled into believing this is something different than what it really is.

Love and good energy to you and your sisters, protectors and advisors. I hope you'll come to a solution soon.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxKatiexox

Hey there Katie thanks for the input ... I shall be adding an update after the Bank Holiday weekend ... just need to gather my notes into some kind of order.

I've been so busy with my websites that I've been very neglectful on the update front ... but just so you know there is still activity around both parties involved ... it just keeps morphing ... and I totally agree ... this entity is definately a 'trickster' who constantly tries to catch us out.

I actually have quite a lot to add to bring those of you with an interest back up to speed ... I'll add the info within the next week.

Woody

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join