It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There are more than 50 ways to cut down a tree. I'm sure each lumberjack thinks his own method is superior. As long as the tree doesn't come down on anyone it's all the same. But to each his own right? Every spiritual practice has it's merits and it's shortcomings. That is why we sometimes overlap. Out of neccesity.

As long as the tree has been chopped down, then we are all good. I am interested in the manner of sealing used. Not in the thread though, but I have interest for rather obvious reasons. But if that causes a negative impact or weakens it in anyway then nevermind.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
There are more than 50 ways to cut down a tree. I'm sure each lumberjack thinks his own method is superior. As long as the tree doesn't come down on anyone it's all the same. But to each his own right? Every spiritual practice has it's merits and it's shortcomings. That is why we sometimes overlap. Out of neccesity.

As long as the tree has been chopped down, then we are all good. I am interested in the manner of sealing used. Not in the thread though, but I have interest for rather obvious reasons. But if that causes a negative impact or weakens it in anyway then nevermind.

As you say ... there are numerous ways to cut down a tree ... and each lumberjack must find the best tools for the individual job as presented to him.

Because of the problems that were experienced during the case ... I'd really rather not risk going into any specific detail ... but I do think that it's quite ironic ... that after taking all advise offered into account ... we found ourselves drawn back to our original roots within the Craft ... it's funny how sometimes the thing that we seek has been in front of us all the time isn't it ?

And the way I look at it now, is that without starting these threads ... and asking for help and answers ... I would not have met so many knowledgable people than spanned such a vast and varied range ... from the likes of yourself who works in the field ... to those who shared from their own life-experiences ... right across the board to the absolute novices who inadvertently offered pearls of wisdom without even realizing it !

The ritual we eventually used was a very ancient (quite intricate) method ... that I'd only ever used once before (it is not something I would have done lightly because of the strength and power involved in it), but in this case I believe something of this nature was absolutely required.

On the previous occasion that I'd used it I had performed it solitary ... this time there was the 3 of us and we summoned the 'power of 3' ... for obvious reasons we didn't want to take any chances ... and as previously mentioned ... we had assistance form 'other' sources.

As I stated after the event ... that's all I'm prepared to share with anyone outside of the 3 of us (it was the first time I have actually shared anything directly from the 'Grimoire' and straight from the pages of my own 'Book of Shadows') ... other than to say in summary that it was a ritual of the traditional path ... taken from an old Grimoire that I have owned since I first became a practicing Witch (20+yrs ago) ... as such it has to be shown the respect something of such an ancient source demands from adherents of the Craft.

Trust me DrJay, the knowing of such would serve no more use to you (not being of the Craft) than the exorcism script you offered in the other thread would have been to me (not being of the Church) ... your Druid friend will understand this point.

Woody

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
We aren't as far apart as you may think. Are you familliar with the Grimoire of Honorius?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

We aren't as far apart as you may think. Are you familliar with the Grimoire of Honorius?

I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'm 'familiar' with it per se ... but if memory serves, doesn't it have some connection to the alchemist John Dee ?

I don't know why ... I can't recall reading this anywhere ... and it would seem quite an odd link but I also 'feel' it may also have a Templar link (but could be way off on that ... my mind is probably just rambling 'again')

The Grimoire I mention is more 'traditional, homespun' (wisewoman origin) shall we say ... but none the less powerful.

For anyone not sure of what a Grimoire is ... it's kind of like the occult version of a science book ... they hold magickal formulae and taliman / amulets ... and of course methods of ritual (quite often more of a 'High Magick' flavour than homespun variety).

Whereas a Book of Shadows (BoS) is a bit like a Witches recipe book ... it's what we keep our personal ritual and spell records in ... ingredients / moon phase / day / time ... what was said etc.

In mine I write a step by step account of everything used and all that was said ... where / when / why etc ... then I add notations as to the success ... or lack of so that I know whether it is worth using again in the future.

Woody

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
THe Grimoire of Pope of Honorius is a blend of Catholicism and the occult. It's about 900 years old. It's the most interesting companion I've found. Many find it odd that a Pope would blend the Kaballah, Catholocism, Wicca, etc.... If the Catholic Church had the answer for everything then why delve into these other religions? What need is there?

It's a book that's despised by the educated Jesuits. It's embraced by very few.

But on the other side of the coin, I embrace numerous religons. And respect their rites and recognize their value. There is no duct tape fixall religon. So immersing yourself in everything has worked well for me.

I'm familliar with the Hermes Trimegristus as well. The Arbatel of Magic. The Black Pullet is interesting as well. Then there is Errores Haereticorum. If your Latin is strong the Oupnekhat is interesting. Never seen one in English though. A recent addition to the library was the Secret Grimoire of Turiel. Shemhamphoras is worth looking at as well. One of the most interesting that I've yet to complete is Y-Kim.

But as you know I've been a student of the occult for ages. Hell Catholicism is an occult practise. But I thought the Grimoire of Pope Honorius would show you that there are some in the Church who don't limit the scope of their studies to Christianity.

Like I've always said, every religon has their own demons and some predate religon all together. The more information you have the more likely you are to be able to narrow down what your dealing with. But it also can confuse the process.

My 1st love was a heriditary witch. I guess she would best be described as a British traditionalist wiccan. It's also when I 1st came across Druidism.

After years with her I made my way to Africa and while assisting at some of the Catholic Missions I had the opportunity to research some of the African Pagan religons. Candomble, Voudoun, Santaria, HooDoo....

I've yet to find a religous belief that I found useless or totally irrelevant. Well, save those idiots at the Church of Satan, Scientologists and Jehovah's Witness's. Mormonism didn't offer anything useful to me either. But it was interesting.

I've never pigeonholed myself into a religon. I believe in a creationary force in the universe. God, if you will. I also think Jesus Christ was an excellent teacher and prophet, but I don't place the same attributes on him that the Bible does. Which technically makes me noncatholic.

But I essentially practice my own religon. I believe in what I believe and have yet to encounter anyone who shares those beliefs 100%. But for the purposes of my work I am as comfortable calling on Jesus as I am Cardiwen, Hanuman or Mait' Carrefour. It simply depends on what is required. But with the prevelance of Christianity in America, Jesus is by far the most usefull here for exorcisms, prayers of deliverance and cleansings. Just by virtue of the basic faith the average American has in Christ. And in my area, the Roman rite has the most power due to all of the Catholics. But you occasionally come across something else. Especially in New Orleans.

What's important is the clients faith in the act and the faith of the practitioner. But more importantly the amount of spiritual energy of the practitioner. I've seen things forced out through sheer power, which is amazing all things considered.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Glad everything is all smoothed over with everyone,

I wonder if it might be worth while taking this all one step further and creating a new thread to discuss in further detail; everyones point of view and perhaps sharing of information in regards to dealing with and identifying the variations of demons or otherworld beings.

Its a shame really we couldnt all get together for coffee eh?

Blessings to you all,

Its a good day,

-G

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

I wonder if it might be worth while taking this all one step further and creating a new thread to discuss in further detail; everyones point of view and perhaps sharing of information in regards to dealing with and identifying the variations of demons or otherworld beings.

Blessings to you

Its a good day,

-G

Mines white with one sugar please

Wow ... that would be some coffee break wouldn't it ... if we all go together ?

I think a new thread sounds like a great idea ... why don't you kick it off and u2u us the thread title and we'll join you there ?

If everyone contributed their own bit's it would become a real mine of information that people could go on to use as a reference.

Woody

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Blessings to you all,

Its a good day,

-G

I love your idea Gradius. As Woody said, you should make a new thread where we can share what we collectively know and practice when dealing with this type of stuff.

Glad to see things have smoothed over. DrJay, it sounds like you have a pretty well-rounded education in the Occult. Interesting things indeed.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Sounds good folks,

I've started the thread and I look forward to our future discussions with a fresh start and new topics

Writing the ATS Grimoire - Communal sharing of all things Occult and Paranormal

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Sounds good folks,

I've started the thread and I look forward to our future discussions with a fresh start and new topics

Writing the ATS Grimoire - Communal sharing of all things Occult and Paranormal

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hey there everyone,

Everything is still very good here and I am not posting to tell you that any problems have re-emerged ... far from it

The reason for this post is to add one of the photographs that was taken on the night (for our own personal records). As you know specific details have not been shared for obvious reasons and that rule still applies.

However, I can tell you that besides the calling of the 'Elementals' and the 'Ancient Ones' the two guests of honour who we called upon for assistance were Hecate (The Dark Goddess of crossroads / caverns / graveyards) and Herne (The Stag Antlered God of the forests and wild places) ...the God and Goddess in their most powerful forms (IMHO) ... and most suitable for this season of the year.

During the night we took both specific and random photographs ... and over the weekend the final batch of photographs were uploaded to our computers ... the picture I am adding was a random 'aim and shoot' taken by Phenex.

Initially we thought it was just a 'black' shot with nothing of interest ... until we checked it on 'full-screen' ... and we were speechless by what we saw.

I don't know how this will show-up on ATS but if you can lighten it a little or see it on full-screen I think you too will be pretty amazed.

Whilst we were in no doubt that Hecate and Herne were present with us throughout ... I believe Herne may have shown himself in this picture.

I'd love to know what you think ... and if anyone has the technical know-how of how to embed a larger copy of this so that everyone can see what we were greeted with on our computer screen I would be so grateful.

>>>Phenex's PhotographThe Green Man - Herne

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I zoomed in on it using Photoshop and I can see what could be a face of sorts, looks like a wolf to me.

Using Accented Edges you can see it a bit better:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/133c05c730f3.jpg[/atsimg]

- Phoenix

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
I zoomed in on it using Photoshop and I can see what could be a face of sorts, looks like a wolf to me.

Using Accented Edges you can see it a bit better:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/133c05c730f3.jpg[/atsimg]

- Phoenix

Thanks for that Pheonix certainly makes it a bit clearer ... when I first saw it on Phenex's computer at full screen it was very dramatic indeed ... such a shame I can't get it like that on here ... it shows something was certainly with us ... I'm actually quite stunned to be honest ... amazing !

Woody

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

wow the pic came up good eh girls.when i first took it, it was just a very dark picture and didnt show anything till i zoomed in. what a nice surprise i got when the face appeared. and nice that we wernt alone that night xx

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by innermostlistener1

Yah ! Good to see you here ... seems funny that you're not just around the corner anymore ... but at least there's emails

As for the photo ... I could not believe my eyes when I saw it full screen on Phenex's computer.

OneisOne has offered to see if she can bring out more detail but being the total dimwits Phenex and I are when it comes to technology it's impossible to get the full size sent to her ... it must be something to do with the programme being used but I honestly don't have a clue about these things ... very frustrating ... because I don't want to be gushing about a photograph that has the potential to be something of great significance in the paranormal world ... only for it to be something mundane when it's made clearer !

Even though I really do believe we captured something 'Herne'ish' ... I just want to be doubly sure (just the way I am)

Woody
x

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

- Phoenix

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Hey there everyone,

Everything is still very good here and I am not posting to tell you that any problems have re-emerged ... far from it

The reason for this post is to add one of the photographs that was taken on the night (for our own personal records). As you know specific details have not been shared for obvious reasons and that rule still applies.

However, I can tell you that besides the calling of the 'Elementals' and the 'Ancient Ones' the two guests of honour who we called upon for assistance were Hecate (The Dark Goddess of crossroads / caverns / graveyards) and Herne (The Stag Antlered God of the forests and wild places) ...the God and Goddess in their most powerful forms (IMHO) ... and most suitable for this season of the year.

During the night we took both specific and random photographs ... and over the weekend the final batch of photographs were uploaded to our computers ... the picture I am adding was a random 'aim and shoot' taken by Phenex.

Initially we thought it was just a 'black' shot with nothing of interest ... until we checked it on 'full-screen' ... and we were speechless by what we saw.

I don't know how this will show-up on ATS but if you can lighten it a little or see it on full-screen I think you too will be pretty amazed.

Whilst we were in no doubt that Hecate and Herne were present with us throughout ... I believe Herne may have shown himself in this picture.

I'd love to know what you think ... and if anyone has the technical know-how of how to embed a larger copy of this so that everyone can see what we were greeted with on our computer screen I would be so grateful.

>>>Phenex's PhotographThe Green Man - Herne

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I think it might be faster trying to make a list of what it couldn't be.

That is an interesting photo to say the least and in my experience very strange things are caught on camera during a sacred ceremony.

If I had to guess, I would say this is an ancestor or helping spirit, not the green man.

The green man is a primal universal force who can and is able to manifest in times of great need but I have never seen him phyically manifest.

So my personal opinion - A helping spirit, who allowed you to photograph it or was accidently recorded

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I think it might be faster trying to make a list of what it couldn't be.

That is an interesting photo to say the least and in my experience very strange things are caught on camera during a sacred ceremony.

If I had to guess, I would say this is an ancestor or helping spirit, not the green man.

The green man is a primal universal force who can and is able to manifest in times of great need but I have never seen him phyically manifest.

So my personal opinion - A helping spirit, who allowed you to photograph it or was accidently recorded

Hey there Gradius thanks for the reply ... to be honest with you I wasn't sure anyone would notice an addition to the thread after all this time.

I found your comment about the 'ancestor' interesting because one group that we called on for protection and assistance that night were 'The Ancient Ones'.

Whether we were 'allowed' to capture the images or it was 'accidental' I have to say that I - as do Phenex and Innermostlistener - feel so honoured.

In all my personal years experiencing the Paranormal and living with the Craft, I have managed to capture a handful of genuinely interesting images that seem to defy logical explanation ... and two of those (this one and the 'Red Eyes' photo) were captured during this case ... amazing !

Woody

edit on 13-11-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

THe Grimoire of Pope of Honorius is a blend of Catholicism and the occult. It's about 900 years old. It's the most interesting companion I've found. Many find it odd that a Pope would blend the Kaballah, Catholocism, Wicca, etc.... If the Catholic Church had the answer for everything then why delve into these other religions? What need is there?

Be it known that Catholicism, is very much attuned to the mystical. When going back well beyond the 900 year mark many educated clergy practiced a certain form of mysticism in their daily prayers and practices. It was the lack of understanding and fear of the unknown that brought about the inquisitions and squelched the practices and drove them out of church. Today much of the church is re-embarrassing this mysticism. They are, and have been for the last 40 years or so, getting in touch with their eastern religious counterparts in an effort to find in their meditative practices of Zen, Tao, Buddha, etc.. a mystical oneness with Christ.(or as close to Christ as a human can get). Check out Raimon Panikkar (author) on the subject. Mysticism has always had an overt place within the church also. The body and blood of Christ as the most obvious example. A little bit of bread and wine a request that the Holy Spirit intercede and they are transformed. We pray and ask for Gods help in banishing evil from our lives, He does. We ask for the intercession of the Saints, for them to pray with us and for our causes, and we believe that they do. These are inherently mystical acts, and just a few that we attribute to the catholic church.

But I digress, Please continue your thread......

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join