It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messenger (Dirken Ridge) - update of the 'Demon Identification' (Red-eyes) Case.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by palg1

Originally posted by DrJay1975
If the Catholic Church had the answer for everything then why delve into these other religions? What need is there?

That's just it, we do have the 2 answers. Actually the one must imply the other. (See Matthew 22:36-40).
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.

If everybody at least listened to the second then the world would be a much better place. Unfortunately since we seem to be slaves to our humans egos, sometimes we need help following this little tidbit of advice. So, we try to find ways to work through our frailties. Through meditation, prayer and the practice of dogmatic rituals (our footsteps into mysticism) we can more easily achieve what He has asked.

Hope that helps answer your question.

Very good question btw.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

nothing happens by accident when you are dealing with-in and with out of our normal realms ,woody.there is always a reason or a lesson to be learned from it never take things as they appear to be.from what is shown here it looks more like a[ man -leopard] neither man nor animal a combination of both . earlier a poster gave some info concerning AFRICA ,they thought that it was connected in some way .at one time in our past history there was once what they call a cult -dedicated to the cat it was their belief that they never died and that they always came back as one -remember the movie cat people ; watch it again and let us know what you feel ;the feelings can be quite intense.
i wonder if 1 of your power animals is one of the great cats hint hint .
my 2 favorites are the tiger and the grizzly ,both are incredibly fast and powerful.
have a good day woody ,and look a litle deeper.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

any time we need to go for a coffee all together ,why not just do it .make a coffee sit down at your computer fire it up and lets all meet in a chat room or start it ourselves ,we really don`t need to meet in the coffee shops any more.we have freedom of information and freedom of speech so why don`t we all use it openly with one another .as waiting for posts to be posted takes time ,live chat is incredibly fast for exchanging information.
my coffee is hot right now how is your`s.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by picrat

nothing happens by accident when you are dealing with-in and with out of our normal realms ,woody.there is always a reason or a lesson to be learned from it never take things as they appear to be.from what is shown here it looks more like a[ man -leopard] neither man nor animal a combination of both . earlier a poster gave some info concerning AFRICA ,they thought that it was connected in some way .at one time in our past history there was once what they call a cult -dedicated to the cat it was their belief that they never died and that they always came back as one -remember the movie cat people ; watch it again and let us know what you feel ;the feelings can be quite intense.
i wonder if 1 of your power animals is one of the great cats hint hint .
my 2 favorites are the tiger and the grizzly ,both are incredibly fast and powerful.
have a good day woody ,and look a litle deeper.

Hey there picrat,

Wow it's been a long time ... great to hear from you.

Thanks for this post ... sometimes we need reminding of the most obvious things around us.

Interesting that you came up with the 'man - leopard' combination ... leopards seem to be cropping up in my life rather a lot lately (not literally of course) ... although some years ago I had a very lucid dream about the sacred place that I go to up on the moors near my home, to celebrate some of the Sabbats (with a fellow 'solitary') ...

In the dream we had completed our ritual and I had gone behind some ferns and bracken to answer a call of nature *blushes ... I was just about to assume the position when I heard a deep, guttural growl and rustle in the bracken behind me ... I turned just in time to see a huge black leopard pounce at me and wrap it's massive paws around me ... as it opened it's jaws I could even feel it's breath on my face ... at that point I woke myself up !

Needless to say I have never gone for a pee in the bushes since (anywhere
)

Now there are a couple of things that I feel are important about this 'dream'

[b#1 I rarely recall any dreams and when I do they are very lucid ... in full colour and using all my senses ... they tend to have a premedative quality but in a symbollic way that I don't usually understand until after the event.

#2 The next time we went up onto the moors after my 'dream' we never got chance to perform our Sabbat ritual for a couple of reasons ... firstly when we arrived there were some people nearby who had been walking on the moors and left their car parked nearby ... we had to wait for them to leave ... secondly just as they piled into their car another car (a large, black car with tinted windows), came crawling down the winding road and pulled-up a short distance from where we were parked.

This was just unheard of and we couldn't believe there was so much activity going on ... activity that meant we just had to sit tight and hope this second car would soon be on it's way.

Well we sat and we waited and because the windows to this big black car were tinted we couldn't see who was inside ... after about 30mins a man wearing a long black overcoat got out of the driver side ... as he did an internal light came on and you could see there was no-one else in the car.

Anyhoo, this guy walks around the other side of the car to the back passenger door and opens it ... he then spends a couple of minutes apparently struggling to get something out of the back seat (of course because this is happening on the other side of the car we can't really see what's happening) ... eventually he walks to the back of the car and opens the boot (trunk) then returns to the farside door and picks up what looks like a large, black dustbin bag with some weight to it ... puts it in the boot closes it ... and the back passenger door then comes back around to the drivers door and gets back in the car.

We had watched all this in silence but now commented on the strangeness of it all (even joked nervously about him having a dismembered body in the bag) and imagined that he would now be moving off ... meaning we might finally be able to get to our spot and celebrate our Sabbat without further interuption.

But the guy just sat in the car !

Again because the windows were tinted and now it was almost completely dark we couldn't see anything that he might be doing inside his car so we sat a while longer ... and so did he.

Eventually we decided to go for a little ride around for half hour or so and hope that he would be gone on our return.

We returned and the big, black car was still in situ ... this place that had always had such an amazing energy suddenly felt very wrong ... so much so that even if he'd left right then it wouldn't have felt right to perform our ritual there after that.

We waited for a while longer ... more out of curiosity now than wanting to continue with our own plans ... and throughout all this weirdness this guy would have been aware of our presence ... we were in full view.

It was during those last few minutes of sitting there that I remembered my lucid leopard dream ... and the way the big black car had slinked round the winding road with its engine making that low guttural rumble as it parked up that finally freaked me out enough to suggest we leave right then.

We never discovered what the guy was doing there ... but it was some time before the energy felt right in that place again ... and I know that wasn't down to my imagination ... I truly believe my leopard dream was a symbollic premonition of this guy and his car ... and I don't even want to think what might have been in the bag that he transferred from the backseat to the boot ... or what might have happened if we'd got out of our car that night.

Strange but true story (probably totally irrelevent) ... but it's the only time I've ever been scared up on the moors at night !

As for my personal power animals there are 3 ... tiger ... grey wolf ... crow

Just out of curiosity I'd be interested to hear what anyone might think about this dream and the guy in the car ... this happened about 12 yrs ago now ... but still extremely clear in my mind.

Woody

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Power animals/creatures: Black Leopard and Phoenix (duh)

I really dread to think what that guy was up to, my initial thought was "oh my goodness did Woody witness someone disposing of a body
". It does sound as though the dream was a warning though.

- Phoenix

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Power animals/creatures: Black Leopard and Phoenix (duh)

I really dread to think what that guy was up to, my initial thought was "oh my goodness did Woody witness someone disposing of a body
". It does sound as though the dream was a warning though.

- Phoenix

As I said we actually made a nervous joke about that possibility ... but certainly whilst we were there he just moved the bag from the backseat to the boot ... very bizarre behaviour though.

If I'm honest my instinct was that he was some kind of 'dark practitioner' ... but that could have been down to subliminal suggestion because of the way he was dressed ... and also because it was actually a Sabbat (which is why we were there ourselves of course).

But his appearance and the fact that the car was big and black (I have no idea what make it was) had a pretty strong 'undertaker' vibe ... in all the years I've been going to the moors I have never seen anything so odd. It was also the fact that he could see us there ... you would just think that if he was really up to no good he would have driven off ... but no ... he waited us out and we actually ended up leaving first.

There was never anything in the local papers about anyone reported missing and certainly never anything about a body (or parts of) being found up there. I guess it is one of those things that is destined to forever remain a mystery.

Woody

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Maybe whatever it was he was going to do/did *had* to be done on the Sabbat night which is why he waited you out. Or it needed privacy. Moving something from the back seat to the boot certainly seems a little odd. Perhaps he was waiting for someone and they'd be sitting in the back seat, hence the moving the object to the boot? Who knows.

- Phoenix

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Maybe he wanted to do something else with the bag of whatever, started to take it out of the car, noticed you guys, then put it in the trunk to wait til you left so he could do what he needed to, like bury it or whatever. It really does sound weird. I also think you may be right about the dream being a symbolic premonition. I am glad you didn't get out of the car. Also, maybe he moved the stuff out of the back seat so he could put you guys in it if you gave him opportunity to get you and hurt, kidnap or kill you. Maybe I have a really active and vivid imagination, um, wait, I actually DO have one of those! hehehe

As a side note, how do you know what your power animals are? I had 2 very unusual lucid dreams in one night that seemed very significant about an animal I haven't previously felt an affinity, but in one of the dreams I did. Also, there is another animal that I very recently (like the last few years) started feeling like they like me, and that they watch me. I know, sounds creepy, but it's not, I really love them. I talk to them. People think I'm being silly, but I'm not. Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread, so I would appreciate anyone can U2U me if they want, or in the thread if it's ok. I'm just really curious.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Oh I forgot I wanted to speak to the part of your post about the news. I have personally witnessed crimes being committed and accidents or incidents happening that surely seemed newsworthy to me, but our local news never even covered it. So just because nothing was mentioned doesn't mean something didn't happen.
If it was a shady dealing going on, if a murder did occur, the victim could have been a homeless person or someone who no one would notice missing if they were abducted or killed.
I also think it is significant that it was in a place where there is a powerful energy there and that it was on a Sabbat. Like Phoenix said, maybe what he was doing, it was necessary to be done on that day and in that kind of spot.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan

Maybe he wanted to do something else with the bag of whatever, started to take it out of the car, noticed you guys, then put it in the trunk to wait til you left so he could do what he needed to, like bury it or whatever. It really does sound weird. I also think you may be right about the dream being a symbolic premonition. I am glad you didn't get out of the car. Also, maybe he moved the stuff out of the back seat so he could put you guys in it if you gave him opportunity to get you and hurt, kidnap or kill you. Maybe I have a really active and vivid imagination, um, wait, I actually DO have one of those! hehehe

As a side note, how do you know what your power animals are? I had 2 very unusual lucid dreams in one night that seemed very significant about an animal I haven't previously felt an affinity, but in one of the dreams I did. Also, there is another animal that I very recently (like the last few years) started feeling like they like me, and that they watch me. I know, sounds creepy, but it's not, I really love them. I talk to them. People think I'm being silly, but I'm not. Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread, so I would appreciate anyone can U2U me if they want, or in the thread if it's ok. I'm just really curious.

Hey there Ellie,

Power animals (sometimes called Totem Animals) ... basically when an animal is your totem it is because you need to find the qualities of their energy within yourself and it will add to your strengths.

I'm pretty sure if you do a google search for Totem Animals and their meanings you may find the animals you refer to ... you might be quite surprised by the relevence of their energy and what you need to develop in your life at the moment.

Woody

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

It was during those last few minutes of sitting there that I remembered my lucid leopard dream ... and the way the big black car had slinked round the winding road with its engine making that low guttural rumble as it parked up that finally freaked me out enough to suggest we leave right then.

We never discovered what the guy was doing there ... but it was some time before the energy felt right in that place again ... and I know that wasn't down to my imagination ... I truly believe my leopard dream was a symbollic premonition of this guy and his car ... and I don't even want to think what might have been in the bag that he transferred from the backseat to the boot ... or what might have happened if we'd got out of our car that night.

Strange but true story (probably totally irrelevent) ... but it's the only time I've ever been scared up on the moors at night !

As for my personal power animals there are 3 ... tiger ... grey wolf ... crow

Just out of curiosity I'd be interested to hear what anyone might think about this dream and the guy in the car ... this happened about 12 yrs ago now ... but still extremely clear in my mind.

Woody

I think it's a good thing your instincts came in when they did. Something sounds very dangerous about that guy. You were right to leave when you did. I'm glad you've never seen him since, because you may have been an unknowing witness to something bad. Your dream, I think, was definitely a warning.

I took an online test for fun once, it said my spirit animals were the wolf, and the owl. I expected canine, because of my closeness to dogs, the owl surprised me.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

interesting post as to the panther ,one small question did it attack to harm by biting or clawing . if not take it as a warning.stay still don`t move ,quote from cubs-for the cub he is small let him think and be still.-in other wards watch listen and learn.- you did well -according to this post as it is in the most vivid of detail. the art of the dreamer at it`s best.congrats.
at the sabbat both light and dark use the same dates -remember yin and yang.go hand in hand with one another.
Halloween is the greatest of days as this is the best day of the year for the veils between the realms and worlds thins for us all to proceed much easier through the transition through them ,it is also the best day for the darker forces to do their worse or best depending on how you look at it.
thank you for the post to Ellie Sagan as to the totem or power animals it should give her something to delve deeper into ,as she stated to say something then stopped ,hesitation means there is more to come.ellie just ask us and we will help you even if you seem to think it is off topic we will try to help you to understand.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

with the writing of your lucid dreams you begin you understand more of that which you need to learn -it becomes your own book of grim more.the wisdom that comes through is at times immense and overpowering and yet the wisdom of the ANCIENTS is ours to have and to hold.witches what a joke when the world labeled it , the healers and teachers are a bad thing ,welcome to the world of man where all that is true is feared because a few said so -to believe in their lies is to fear your own truths.
but the numbers coming in may be pointing to a certain year and an incident that happened in that area ,search the historical records for the area of the ley lines try about 1336 to 1356 -key word dark witch or ask someone that might know of the old wives tales that are handed down in this area .

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Calling on W.I.S.P.S

Woody, just wondering if you received my previous contact.

Considering the Genii, they looked like the 'Gregorian Masters of Chant' which is the music CD I bought for my wife, the day our daughter was conceived in 2003.

I found it in a drawer a couple of days ago. The music actually although sounds nice - the lyrics is quite repulsive in nature.

Can you tell me what you perhaps know about Crowleys drawing of LAM, who's name is "AIWASS".

Thanks

Marty

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
Calling on W.I.S.P.S

Woody, just wondering if you received my previous contact.

Considering the Genii, they looked like the 'Gregorian Masters of Chant' which is the music CD I bought for my wife, the day our daughter was conceived in 2003.

I found it in a drawer a couple of days ago. The music actually although sounds nice - the lyrics is quite repulsive in nature.

Can you tell me what you perhaps know about Crowleys drawing of LAM, who's name is "AIWASS".

Thanks

Marty

Hey there Marty, I did get your message sorry I haven't responded sooner I've been pretty swamped trying to fit my Tarot Thread in with the real world
And I couldn't believe it when I noticed this thread had been reactivated.

Crowley is a name I avoid at all costs personally ... many admire him ... I am not one of them but the picture you speak of was supposed to portray an alien named LAM (AIWASS - 'I Was' [?] ) who channelled through him. Personally I believe it was a depiction of his own ego ... but that's just me (the very mention of his name makes my teeth itch
)

However, if you do a web search you will find much information about this to quell your curiosity.

I will be trying to catch-up with my messages over the next few days so I will get back to you as soon as I work my way through them

Woody

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Woody,

Well Crowley was the poster boy for the real magicians apparently....

However the I WAS is more of a personal matter.

I came up with some artwork:

thecelestialknight.deviantart.com...

and music...

soundcloud.com...

The first artwork, and soundtrack were projects I was working on. A Crowley enthusiast saw my artwork, and messaged me to look for LAM - AIWASS.

Since then I've been getting sensations in my crown chakra - whilst semi losing consciousness for a split second...

I did some quick self defence work, and would you believe, it was my own face that appeared - 10 or so years from now (How I imagined I would look like). IT told me, to not worry to much about this just yet and that in the upcoming months I will find out what is really happening. He/Me identified itself as 'I WAS'.

So yeah, I had the fleeting idea, that perhaps the I WAS character was Crowleys own future self, since time and space are illusions of a linear physical reality.

Thanks much for your advice

Marty

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
hey woody!

this was an awesome thread!! kept me entertained all night here at work.

i do have a question tho. in the beginning you mentioned a little shadow creeper. you said he looked like a house elf. do you think that was the original form of DR or perhaps one of the little dudes DrJ met? i was getting the feeling he was malevolent, but only because he was creepy looking...and my guess is that you should never judge a book by its cover even in the spectral/mystical/ethereal world.

kudos on your success and hard work.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
hey woody!

this was an awesome thread!! kept me entertained all night here at work.

i do have a question tho. in the beginning you mentioned a little shadow creeper. you said he looked like a house elf. do you think that was the original form of DR or perhaps one of the little dudes DrJ met? i was getting the feeling he was malevolent, but only because he was creepy looking...and my guess is that you should never judge a book by its cover even in the spectral/mystical/ethereal world.

kudos on your success and hard work.

I'm inclined to think it was one of the Genii Cucullati that DrJ met ... and even though they are not the bad guys your correct ... their appearence is a little creepy.

Pleased you enjoyed the thread ... it was such an amazing coming together of ATS minds that it was an honour to be part of it ... there really are some amazing people on this website ... I honestly don't think we could have dealt with it as well as we did without the help and support of everyone who contributed.

Woody

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

i am sorry i can not go on further with this thread it sounds to much like a story not tryen to hate on you it just dose

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DieHateCry

i am sorry i can not go on further with this thread it sounds to much like a story not tryen to hate on you it just dose

That's absolutely fine and your choice of course ... it is not my place or inclination to try and convince anyone of the validity of these events ... just share them with anyone who has a genuine interest and understanding ... if it's not for you that's fine and no hard feelings

If it's any consolation if someone had related these events to me I would absolutely have doubted the truth behind them ... I agree it is such a fantastical tale that makes Hollywood look tame ... I can only accept the reality of these events because I experienced them firsthand exactly as they were reported ... if I had not I would have great difficulty accepting that reality.

Before this event I had experienced lot's of paranormal activity ... and since this event I have experienced lot's of paranormal activity ... but I have never experienced anything like that event before or since ... and if I continue to tell the truth I have to say ... I never want to experience anything like this again.

Woody

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join