It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/USO Does Not Mean ET.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

Interesting, where idid this occur?

Jerusalem. The old city. 1997. I was on a roof in the Arab Quarter.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

In what direction were the flying/

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I don't know as Jerusalem old city is a bit of a labyrinth and so I didn't have a sense of where north was.

They came from my right - but I know that's no help and not what you meant

Edited to add. Actually, I recall the buildings position in relation to the Damascus Gate, so I might be able to work out general direction if you think it's relevant.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

If you can yes. Just a couple ore to add. Could you smell anything strange? Did you feel strange? ie; Tingling sensation, static that sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Just read your statement on my other thread, as I am not posting there anymore, I will address your post here. You are correct. However I have seen tangible evidence, I have touched it! And it's only a matter of time before you will to.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Just read your statement on my other thread, as I am not posting there anymore, I will address your post here. You are correct. However I have seen tangible evidence, I have touched it! And it's only a matter of time before you will to.

Apparently so. I see you posted this in your other thread:

I would like to finish by saying this. The lid is about to come off and spray crap all over your faces. I will now take great pride in proving you all wrong. Goodbye.

Looking forward to it, "hornum". You're making some pretty bold statements here on ATS. I hope for your sake you prove us all wrong with your promised "evidence", otherwise I'm afraid you're going to look a tad silly...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Malcram

If you can yes. Just a couple ore to add. Could you smell anything strange? Did you feel strange? ie; Tingling sensation, static that sort of thing.

OK, looking at a map and my position in relation to the Gate, they must have been basically heading north or NE. I couldn't smell anything or feel anything like static, as far as I recall now. The only feeling was the one I described which was instant bodily recognition that something totally unknown was there. I've seen other UFO's before and the feeling with them was one of pondering, trying to mentally work out what it was and if it could be explained. This was different. I knew immediately, without thinking, because my body told me.

It's also very strange to see something so big, so fast, so close being totally quiet. It's almost like it makes more impact than if it were loud, because it's just so wrong - if you know what I mean? It makes you feel like you have gone deaf because your mind recognizes size and power and speed and expects noise, which never comes.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

UFOs and unknowns meant ETs since the 40s and 50s and 60s
and 70s and 80s and part of the 90s when the Tesla proposal
came from Bill Lyne.
ET made it all the way through the years past 'ET' the movie.
New theories crop up but the mechanism might be so simple
that we might see a few strange experiments starting to float
in the air.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Apparently so. I see you posted this in your other thread:

I would like to finish by saying this. The lid is about to come off and spray crap all over your faces. I will now take great pride in proving you all wrong. Goodbye.

Looking forward to it, "hornum". You're making some pretty bold statements here on ATS. I hope for your sake you prove us all wrong with your promised "evidence", otherwise I'm afraid you're going to look a tad silly...

Thanks Fox! Say Hi to Dana for me, Tell her I'm sorry I havent called, been pretty busy here.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by hornum

UFOs and unknowns meant ETs since the 40s and 50s and 60s
and 70s and 80s and part of the 90s when the Tesla proposal
came from Bill Lyne.
ET made it all the way through the years past 'ET' the movie.
New theories crop up but the mechanism might be so simple
that we might see a few strange experiments starting to float
in the air.

You know something tesla was a genius a bit of a nutter but thats genius for you. Funnily enough the people that have really done amazing things, you could pass them in the street and you wouldnt know who they were yet alone there names.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

reply to post by Malcram

OK, looking at a map and my position in relation to the Gate, they must have been basically heading north or NE. I couldn't smell anything or feel anything like static, as far as I recall now. The only feeling was the one I described which was instant bodily recognition that something totally unknown was there. I've seen other UFO's before and the feeling with them was one of pondering, trying to mentally work out what it was and if it could be explained. This was different. I knew immediately, without thinking, because my body told me.

It's also very strange to see something so big, so fast, so close being totally quiet. It's almost like it makes more impact than if it were loud, because it's just so wrong - if you know what I mean? It makes you feel like you have gone deaf because your mind recognizes size and power and speed and expects noise, which never comes.

Fantastic! This is very interesting. Would you be willing to take a polygraph? And be interviewed on camera, we don't have to disclose your identity,I can fly to where you want and set this up. I will even pay you for time/expenses, what do you say? We are doing a documentary on the ET phenomenon and we could use you. standard waiver applies.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Fantastic! This is very interesting. Would you be willing to take a polygraph? And be interviewed on camera, we don't have to disclose your identity,I can fly to where you want and set this up. I will even pay you for time/expenses, what do you say? We are doing a documentary on the ET phenomenon and we could use you. standard waiver applies.

With all due respect, I have enormous trouble believing you. You said you were a novice at ATS and your position is staunchly that ET's do not exist and that all UFO sightings are man-made craft. You outright deny the ETH - yet you claim to be making a documentary about the "ET phenomenon" and claim you would fly around the world and pay expenses to interview someone regarding a relatively short sighting which is actually one of the more mundane among members at ATS?

I don't buy this for a second. Please don't try to BS me.

And even if it were true, do you really think I'd be gullible enough to appear in an edited documentary ('hit piece') involving you when you have already told us that we are all totally wrong, that you "know aliens don't exist" and that you are looking forward to the time when you say:

"the lid is about to come off and spray crap all over your faces. I will now take great pride in proving you all wrong".

Hmm. Now those are obviously the words of an objective documentary maker.

I'm happy that we were finally having a civil discussion but please, don't insult my intelligence with gambits like that.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

... and claim you would fly around the world and pay expenses to
interview someone regarding a relatively short sighting which is
actually one of the more mundane among members at ATS?...

Interview me! Interview me! the TV loves me and I'm not just
along for the notoriety... I could really do with the money.
I have interesting tales to relate and I'm sure that I can connect
them to Ufo activity... or the opposite.

Even that time in L.A with the Big Turk... could've been a Reptoid?
And some of the chopped-up cars I've seen driving around...
definetly M.I.B's taking time out.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Well, I was talking about sightings where the nature of what was observed renders it virtually impossible that the object is man made. Yes, there are sightings of craft which could feasibly be man made. But there are also some where it is not feasible. There only needs to be one such case and we have to conclude that ET's are responsible for some UFO's. In fact there are many such cases.

No that would not be entirely correct.If you had read the reports or watched a documentary on area 51 then you would know that they were building stealth aircraft that closely resembled a flying saucer and what intrigues me is that most UFOs sightings have been in the americas especially is the U.S and the new mexico areas and global sightings have been very rare. So it would make sense that there is a base closeby and something clandestine is certainly going on.

Also building complex bases underground or undersea is not that difficult as you maket sound if we consider that these aircraft were top secret stealth technology(research the taos hum)...I do not buy hornums theory that aliens can be ruled out entirely but a terrestial explanation may not be entirely implausible..

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leonardo01

No that would not be entirely correct.If you had read the reports or watched a documentary on area 51 then you would know that they were building stealth aircraft that closely resembled a flying saucer...

Those would come under the type that I said might feasibly be man-made. But there are also craft that it's not feasible to conclude are man-made.

I do not buy hornums theory that aliens can be ruled out entirely but a terrestial explanation may not be entirely implausible.

What you said here is basically my position too, except that I feel that in some rare cases a terrestrial explanation is entirely implausible.

All there needs to be is one.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Leonardo01

... No that would not be entirely correct.If you had read the reports
or watched a documentary on area 51 then you would know that they
were building stealth aircraft that closely resembled a flying saucer...

I have read reports from the internet and by the way, the reports
merely indicate what people 'thought' they saw and can be tinged
with what they believe, but the reports haven't persuaded me that
anything has travelled from another planet or time, to visit us.

Documentaries on 'Area 51' or Roswell' are on TV because TV is
about entertainment... I very much doubt that a Government that
supposedly deals with aliens and digs underground bases, would
allow information like that to be broadcast to their own or their
enemies.

...and what intrigues me is that most UFOs sightings have been in
the americas especially is the U.S and the new mexico areas and
global sightings have been very rare. So it would make sense that
there is a base close by and something clandestine is certainly
going on...

The New Mexico and Nevada areas have always been ... (I can't
believe I'm gonna use that word!)... hotspots for supposed Ufo-called
activity and through level-headed investigation, one can see why.

The first atomic bomb was tested at the Trinity site in New Mexico,
the majority of space experimentation was tried there, spying on
the USSR was done from there and many other things.
The new fad of 'Roswell Rods' were spawned there, the V.L.A is
situated there due to it's unique 'radio noise' quietness.

Nevada was host to a 'secret' remote base, where different types
of craft were tested, underground nuclear explosions were done
and God-knows what sort of chemical experiments were tried.

It's quite possible that some of these experiments have been seen
by lay-people who then told someone, who told someone else*
* see Wayne's World scit for reference.

A bright light or a strange shape in the sky does not constitute an
alien-driven craft from another galaxy, it just means the observer
didn't know what he/she was seeing... and in my case, you would
use the expression 'he/she'!

...Also building complex bases underground or undersea is not that
difficult as you maket sound if we consider that these aircraft were top
secret stealth technology(research the taos hum)...

We don't make undersea buildings, unless you hunt around on some of
the more 'weird' websites... and I bet it IS difficult to build them, whether
the structure is for craggy-faced, white military men planning some
sinister plan like some B-movie plot, or to situate silent missiles to fire
at...? Oh, we haven't planned for the foe yet, on that script.
Taos hum... Navy 'sound' experiments to hurt their fellow men... again
OR vibrations from moving plates under the desert floor...
now, which one is sexier?

... I do not buy hornums theory that aliens can be ruled out entirely
but a terrestial explanation may not be entirely implausible..

I agree with this, it's open-ended and please forgive
me if I come off as aggresive, Leonardo01.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So as i have been viewing this particular thread and its catchy title posted within this site. I must ask such a simple question to the op.

Are you not a product of your environment ? (Social, Economic, Political, Spiritual)

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Are you not a product of your environment ? (Social, Economic, Political, Spiritual)

BIAD is a product of all the above, the way we view people
who are deemed different from what the majority expect
(usually guided by the TV!)

Social:
The idea that the sexuality of a human being indicates
acceptable social traits or that a human's physical appearance
shows others what his personality is, is wrong and causes more
problems than it solves.

Economic:
BIAD has no money.

Political:
BIAD knows that his exterior is a drawback, when discussing
politics... he also dislikes suits.

Spiritual:
BIAD knows that in most people's eyes, an omnipotent being
wouldn't allow such a creature to roam among us, but BIAD
knows we're all equal in the eyes of God.
BIAD also once obtained a ouija board for a couple of days.
Ref: BIAD Goes West. Retail: $14.59 at all good bookstores.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Response to the original thread posting:

So, tell me, how many abduction cases or LGM sightings over a half century does it take for the consensus to decided that ETs are at work?

You could argue that some of the LGM cases were cover stories to hide the fact that we were working on captured Nazi technologies, but that still does not cover seemingly legitimate abduction cases. Unless, you want to explain those away also, or outright deny,as some have done. If you do that, than every decent UFO sighting report of a controlled craft moving with means other than the wind is something of our own. And that explanation simply does not fly (pun intended). As I've said elsewhere, the case is closed, ETs are here. Get used to it.

But thanks for keeping the argument alive, that is part of the requirement for establishing the myth that UFOs as ET craft. (The use of the word myth does not imply they are not real objects, simply unverified somethings.)

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Hornum-

I posted on page 27 of your other thread and I hope you read it; I know you're not posting responses there any longer.

While I do believe in ET, I am also open to your side. You made mention of working on a future thread that will discuss your proof/intel info/etc. and I'm looking forward to reading it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join