It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/USO Does Not Mean ET.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Originally posted by tristar
Are you not a product of your environment ? (Social, Economic, Political, Spiritual)

BIAD is a product of all the above, the way we view people
who are deemed different from what the majority expect
(usually guided by the TV!)

Social:
The idea that the sexuality of a human being indicates
acceptable social traits or that a human's physical appearance
shows others what his personality is, is wrong and causes more
problems than it solves.

Economic:
BIAD has no money.

Political:
BIAD knows that his exterior is a drawback, when discussing
politics... he also dislikes suits.

Spiritual:
BIAD knows that in most people's eyes, an omnipotent being
wouldn't allow such a creature to roam among us, but BIAD
knows we're all equal in the eyes of God.
BIAD also once obtained a ouija board for a couple of days.
Ref: BIAD Goes West. Retail: $14.59 at all good bookstores.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

As indicated as expected.

Your Point Is ?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Those would come under the type that I said might feasibly be man-made. But there are also craft that it's not feasible to conclude are man-made...

Well was down with the flu for a couple of days but its fantastic to know about your first hand UFO experience. I am just exploring a minor possibility of a terrestrial explanation being possible as UFOs are still a huge "x" in a given equation and this is just for the sake of giving a fair chance to an unlikely conjecture

However herein lies the rub. You see Area 51 was experimenting with flying saucer like aerodynamic designs as early as the 80s and we have no possible clue to the level of technological prowess that they possess today.Perhaps a new form of stealth technology with DNA computing using Plasma emitting photons?...You never know the form of radical design that may have taken shape in these two decades with technological augmentation.Besides Israel is quite ahead compared to most countries terms of military innovation as some of the most brilliant minds can be found there...in fact some of the stuff they have come up with in recent years are right out of science fiction.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by Leonardo01

... I have read reports from the internet and by the way, the reports
merely indicate what people 'thought' they saw and can be tinged
with what they believe, but the reports haven't persuaded me that
anything has travelled from another planet or time, to visit us.

Documentaries on 'Area 51' or Roswell' are on TV because TV is
about entertainment... I very much doubt that a Government that
supposedly deals with aliens and digs underground bases, would
allow information like that to be broadcast to their own or their
enemies.

Sure I agree with you to a certain extent and it would be rather quixotic for a government to be spending time and money on building underground bases especially in a recessionary period like this when there is no cold war and one cannot fathom any reasonable explanation for such an endeavor. However these reports about area 51 were discovered ironically by Russian satellite images and was not relayed in any way by the U.S govt decades ago. We however do not know anything about recent developments and paradigm shifts in research since that period and this is in case research is still being carried on.Television may well augur mindless entertainment but to undermine it as a source of information would be foolhardy considering we do not have vast resources of information at our disposal.

See its like a magician conjuring a trick and for all we know we are only playing into an elaborate deception of the mind. I am not debunking the alien explanation per se which is more plausible but just playing devils advocate here so that a more forthcoming discussion happens.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Given the right conditions such as the "primordial soup"...life can very well be created from inanimate objects...It is not a question of just statistics for scientific research consolidates that there are earth like planets in our very own galaxy with similar conditions for life existing..except since we cannot transverse the barriers of space and time as of now to reach these places.It has been merely half a century since man has laid foot on earths moon and what we have discovered so far has been nothing short of radical.

I for one believe intelligence is relative and subjective...Just because we haven't seen something better that does not mean we can go on state that we are at the absolute zenith of intellectual and scientific advancement.For all we know all our progress and development may well be akin those of ants in a molehill from a relative perspective. Our minds are quite primitive and incapable of grasping various concepts of reality which are filtered out unless we reach a higher plane of consciousness.

There are various aspects of reality that one needs to consider.From a philosophical perspective it is impossible to comprehend the nature of the universe and its origin which is extremely mind boggling and something our mind cannot explain(The big bang theory explains the birth and not how the universe came into being or existence from nothingness).....it is huge question mark and we also do not know how many universes exist as well the universe or "the all and everything" has any limits at all. It is however believable that it is moving to a level of higher complexity since its inception for that much we can agree upon to an extent...for all we know our universe may very well be like an onion where there may well be various layers to reality....making our existence an insignificant and moot point.Aliens and god as well are a massive "x" in a perhaps inexplicable cosmic puzzle...something our minds may have invented to give a sense of sanguineness.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

However herein lies the rub. You see Area 51 was experimenting with flying saucer like aerodynamic designs as early as the 80s and we have no possible clue to the level of technological prowess that they possess today.

Well if you think "flying saucers" have anything to do with aerodynamics then I can see why you might believe that the gov't has spaceships etc. Flying saucers are not aerodynamic. That is the whole point. They aren't conventional.

Perhaps a new form of stealth technology with DNA computing using Plasma emitting photons?...

Don't you have that backwards? Photons don't emit plasma. Plasma emits photons. Can you supply us with some links to real scientific studies on the technology that can account for JAL Flight 1628?

Besides Israel is quite ahead compared to most countries terms of military innovation as some of the most brilliant minds can be found there...in fact some of the stuff they have come up with in recent years are right out of science fiction.

Like what?

Israel has also developed a network of reconnaissance satellites.[58] The Ofeq (lit. Horizon) series (Ofeq 1 - Ofeq 7) were launched between 1988 and 2007.[59] The satellites were carried by Shavit rockets launched from Palmachim Airbase. Both the satellites and the launchers were designed and manufactured by Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI), with Elbit Systems' El-Op division supplying the optical payload

Yes Israel does a great job considering their nation's small population and limited (natural) resources. However, that doesn't mean they have invented new laws of physics. There is no evidence to suggest anything other than the obvious- they have a highly educated society.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

You're asking why people think a particular way about a difficult subject as if: "Yes, I think UFOs/USOs are ETs and here's why..." will generate a detailed answer that somehow satisfies you and others or somehow educates this forum. It's not a bad question, but I don't see any real answers coming in. Can any real (and good enough) answers be generated?

Will it then become a debate about proof or evidence or what is real proof or evidence? Was it a probe, and how can you then prove your conclusion it was a probe? Where is this going to lead us?

Let me interject some fuel then. What if these disks or cigar shaped craft are both extra and intra terrestrial? What if Ivan T. Sanderson's book "Invisible Residences" is 100% correct and the underwater bases are there, and were also there before during and after our DNA modifications. Who's the primary resident then? The thought we are the secondary resident and generally ignorant is quite unsettling.

What if multiple alien races are in fact visiting and both helping and hurting our governments because they have their own diverse agendas, and what we consider to be ETs are in fact mostly non-biological entities designed to function (look) like normal BEs in order to distract us?

Grand Central Station (this planet) is a busy place to sort out clues and solid answers when both our governments and the so called aliens don't want us to collect clues, yet good clues and evidence is all around us - we just have to look more closely.

Yes, I think some UFOs are real aliens from other space time dimensions, but not all of them, and I can't prove a darn thing. If I could I would be on Larry King Live tonight and signing a contract with CNN and the biggest publisher in NYC. But, like everyone else alive on this planet I am and you are entitled to our educated and not so educated opinions, and then we hopefully move on to gather more information.

Did I do good and add some juice to this? Thanks for the opportunity to chime in. Yes, I was born in Roswell and have a few opinions after a few years of reading. I haven't seen a UFO, but have several friends that have seen more than one. It's the cosmic watergate of our era, and should be studied relentlessly.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Like what?

Israel has also developed a network of reconnaissance satellites.[58] The Ofeq (lit. Horizon) series (Ofeq 1 - Ofeq 7) were launched between 1988 and 2007.[59] The satellites were carried by Shavit rockets launched from Palmachim Airbase. Both the satellites and the launchers were designed and manufactured by Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI), with Elbit Systems' El-Op division supplying the optical payload

The technology developed by Israel today is state of the art.I never implied that it was Israel alone that had developed this technology and neither did I insinuate that they had re-invented the laws of physics.Please do not make unnecessary assumptions...being one of the closest allies of the united states they have access to some amazing technology

Do check the videos below

1)First of all both the U.S and the Israel are jointly developing some cool never before seen tech....these include force field like defense mechanisms for tanks and magic "smart" bullets to counter terrorism.

2)You make Israel sound like some prosaic third world backwater nation which it is not...population does not concern scientific innovation in any way whatsoever. Einstein was only one man and he changed the face of science.....I will post later once I get home...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DBGQmTyJ3SKo%26feature%3Drelated

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
UFO/USO Does Not Mean ET.

I recently posted in this forum, some will know what I'm talking about some of you will not. The thread is gone now, thank goodness so that's that.

I decided to post this because I was amazed by how many people observing a UFO/USO automatically come to the conclusion it was ET in origin with no evidence to suggest so.

Now you may say "Theres nothing on earth capable of moving like that", that does not prove anything. So I am interested in hearing people's opinions on why they are convinced that they were ET's.

Is it popular culture that has created this thinking? I think so. It really does seem people are to quick to associate these things with something so "out there" they miss the important point that more than likely the're of this earth.

Now I'm not saying everyone thinks this way but there are alot who do have an auto association issue when it comes to this . Even when looking at the abduction topic people automatically say the're ET's.

Now I'm going to avoid touching on what I know for now and I believe I have chosen my words carefully for this one (For those who know what I mean) but I wanted to bring this up.

Now you may say "You don't know what you're talking about" or "Your ignorant" but can we please avoid that one for the moment and stick to the topic which is "UFO/USO Does Not Mean ET" (unidentified objects are ET's).

Now I would also like to add I have researched this topic. For many years I have been a believer until recently when my opinion was changed.

Anyone who is disrespectful will be gone. I would appreciate peoples opinions on what they have witnessed first hand not from video or photos. With their own eyes.

Thank you

---
HOrse balls. When you get around to smelling the weeds, they are flowers. And I really don't care for your suggestion that if we say something here we could be gone. Seems to me you don't write a post (bull or no), and hold everyone with an opinion as to be threatened.
Yuk.

Decoy

edit: added Originators goobly gob

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Decoy]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
Now you may say "Theres nothing on earth capable of moving like that", that does not prove anything. So I am interested in hearing people's opinions on why they are convinced that they were ET's.

well there was nothing capable of moving like that
around Christopher Columbus' ships in 1492 and they
saw UFO's and the US and Russia Air Forces hadn't
even been created yet!!!! Airplanes hadn't even made
flight at that time. So how can it not be from another
world? Let's not forget ancient artifacts from thousands
of years ago that suggest UFO's. Did the US have
black triangles back then too???

Or did they invent a time machine in the future
and went back to those dates in the past and
gave a light show to the natives???

Any thing other than that scenario
belongs in the ET realm of origin.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

Well if you think "flying saucers" have anything to do with aerodynamics then I can see why you might believe that the gov't has spaceships etc. Flying saucers are not aerodynamic. That is the whole point. They aren't conventional.

Just because they are unconventional and not aerodynamically feasible does not mean that you should attribute them as being alien technology.It just means a different approach is perhaps being used.. the problem with is that quantum mechanics to a large extent defies most of what is purported by conventional newton-esque laws of physics.For years we have believed that nothing can possibly move faster than light but quantum mechanics elucidates that quarks can indeed move faster than the speed of light which shows that theoretically, time travel is possible.

It is purported that einstein never completed his unified field theory(A theory of everything to explain everything in physical existence meaning macro-existence and micro-existence)....however what if he did?....that would change everything wouldn't it?...it could also explain the JAL Flight 1628 sighting that you have mentioned .

The government has no viable reasons to tell their citizens or the world everything they know.Such a technology if possible would be too dangerous to made known publicly and for such information to be mainstream....

If the world were a huge massive freaking big game of poker then it would important that I have an ace up my sleeve...right?
[edit on 1-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

Perhaps a new form of stealth technology with DNA computing using Plasma emitting photons?...

Reckon that you just read backwards, it clearly says plasma emitting photons and not photons emitting plasma.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy

Anyone who is disrespectful will be gone. I would appreciate peoples opinions on what they have witnessed first hand not from video or photos. With their own eyes.

Thank you

---
HOrse balls. When you get around to smelling the weeds, they are flowers. And I really don't care for your suggestion that if we say something here we could be gone. Seems to me you don't write a post (bull or no), and hold everyone with an opinion as to be threatened.
Yuk.

Decoy

edit: added Originators goobly gob

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Decoy]

It would seem you did not read correctly.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

The UFOs I witnessed in Portland,Or. daytime May 1986 3 witnesses.

started with one black object high in the sky. That object then spiraled down going around and around like the air on the outside of a tornado then stopped and hovered motionless right above some trees about 2 miles away.

That object looked 10 times bigger as it spraled down. We think we were seeing the bottom as it spiraled down because it looked so much smaller when stationary as if we were seeing it edge on. A short time later the object went way back up in the sky in an instant and then we noticed two more black craft appeared.

Then the Icing on the cake. As the 3 black crafts hovered in a triangle formation a light appeared in the middle of the triangle formation. When I say a light I can only describe it as being as bright as the sun in broad daylight. Then all disapeared. Didnt have a camera of course but blew our minds and I can still see it like it was yesterday.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Good thread. Ufo means= Unidentified flying object, this might be a human\extra terrestrial made aircraft wich is hard to examine at the standing range or with your own eyes. Same goes for USO=Unidentified submerged object,wich is submerged crafts --( submarine ect ect) wich are hard to examine or define.

BUT as a scientists i must inform that both human and extra terrestrial UFO\USO exist. 5% are human made,75% eye-trickery of the human mind or other objects who might fool your thoughts. the rest is extra terrestrials.

PS: The numbers are old, and not correct at the moment, due the government deal with extra terrestrials .18 months project.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Archirvion]

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well, while I am still working on my new thread I would highly recommend taking a look at this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...
This is just some of whats going on and where the technology is coming from as I know this to be correct (mostly).

[edit on 7-7-2010 by hornum]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join