It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/USO Does Not Mean ET.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think its foolish to think that every single UFO/USO report to date is of human origin or has a terrestrial explanation.

Im still of the belief that a very small % of the incidents do not pertain to anything made here on Earth and that a very small % is in fact, of extra-terrestrial origin.

Keep an open mind.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
I think its foolish to think that every single UFO/USO report to date is of human origin or has a terrestrial explanation.

Im still of the belief that a very small % of the incidents do not pertain to anything made here on Earth and that a very small % is in fact, of extra-terrestrial origin.

Keep an open mind.

Thank you for your opinion.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Anytime sir.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
wtach both of theses!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

For many years I have been a believer until recently when my opinion was changed.

what made you change ?

if i may ask ? : )

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Your theory that UFOs may well be of terrestial origin does hold some ground. Most U.F.O sightings have been constrained to the U.S ,mexico and a few other places nearby...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Leonardo01]

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
not to steal anyone's thunder but this is my reply to this thread and hornum's last thread www.abovetopsecret.com... once you check everything out then we'll talk! i can possibly answer any and all questions u might have as i have proven time and again on here when it comes to aliens!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Thanks for more video's. Heres my opinion.

FIRST VIDEO
The USAF worked on various saucers, trying new technologies but failed. I believe the footage they use in the first documentary is the Avro VZ-9AV I may be wrong but it's definitely not ET. As for the man in the video I believe he is telling a porky. The interviewer doesnt even ask any probing questions, a terrible job, I won’t go on any further with this but take the time to look at this link it certainly sums up what I think about this one.

www.eofftv.com...

SECOND VIDEO
Gordon Cooper RIP was a good honest man and I’m glad you have pointed this one out. Interestingly enough Gordon Cooper saw his first UFO while flying over West Germany (See Vril/Haunebu). Later in Gordon Coopers career while he was assigned for a section of EFTED at Edwards Air Force Base saw processed film of a UFO which landed in a lake bed, the film (Still/Movie) was taken by cameramen filming the tests. Might I point out that he saw many during his career as many do in a position like his. There is no evidence to suggest these are alien craft.
Dr Roger Leir is an interesting case, I have always been interested in this one, well one of his patients in particular. What was analyzed and found to be meteoric in nature is odd but certainly not definitive of ET’s. This can be faked and hey if you get attention and make money off raising money for analysis, DVD’s etc who knows what length people will go to, Just my opinion of course.

THIRD VIDEO
Okay firstly do you understand how easy this is to fake? (Rocket Pictures) Victor as he is known who originally released this video in 1997 was apparently an employee at Groom Lake (Area51). There is no speaking or real sound in this duplicated tape, only a soundtrack. This screams animatronics and is over acted by bearded Area51 guy Victor, The Medics are fumblers. Please.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I wish I could tell you, but at the moment I don't have physical proof/evidence, only what I have seen and been told. I don't want to come off as a crackpot with no proof/evidence. Infact I confided in someone with only a small piece of the information I had at the time and they thought I was nuts.I am working on it believe me. I am writing something at the moment but I will be finding out more in coming days, it's the physical stuff I'm after (definitive proof) I have seen some and touched it now all I need is to get hold of it.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
not to steal anyone's thunder but this is my reply to this thread and hornum's last thread www.abovetopsecret.com... once you check everything out then we'll talk! i can possibly answer any and all questions u might have as i have proven time and again on here when it comes to aliens!

I will watch these when I get the time but I'm pretty sure I know where youre going with it judging by the titles. Just one quick thing. The video of the alien abduction via CCTV footage is fake. It's amazing what people will do for $1500.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It's interesting how I have not had one UFO/USO witness yet! Just a bunch of video's from the 90's!

[edit on 19-6-2010 by hornum]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leonardo01
Your theory that UFOs may well be of terrestial origin does hold some ground. Most U.F.O sightings have been constrained to the U.S ,mexico and a few other places nearby...

These are active areas, but there are many other places they have been seen, infact you could pretty much say everywhere on the globe. Nth and Sth America are hot spots for a reason.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I think the strength of your position makes the thread redundant. The only means of challenging or dismissing your argument is for a member to provide conclusive evidence of ET life....and we all know that isn't about to happen

From my perspective, there have been some few incidents involving unidentified craft that remain unexplained. The circumstances lead the reader or physical observer to consider whether they are 'ours' or not. Reported flight characteristics, multiple radar traces and eye-witness testimony provides circumstantial evidence to 'suggest' an alternative source for the UFOs than Lockheed or Boeing.

Cometa, Condign , Blue Book and other reports discuss incidents that remain unidentified by conventional explanations. The conclusions in most reports favour natural phenomena with up to 20%+ remaining 'unknown.' Several of these reports detail physical objects that look like craft. Almost unanimously, these unidentified aerial phenomena are not considered a danger to us.

I'm fairly convinced that some of the objects reported over the years aren't 'ours' in any conventional sense. I can, and do, speculate about them being ET in origin. They could be from our future or other dimensions? They could be many different things with profoundly different explanations. So no, UFO doesn't mean ET, it doesn't even often mean ET! At the same time, people will and should have a good discussion about what the 'unknown' UFOs could be. Let's face it...for over fifty years the question entertained international agencies, Govts and armed forces. It remains the root to a number of important questions.

EDIT: I've seen two 'true' UFOs with different friends at different times. If you're circling the old argument that there are "no UFO sightings, just reports," I wouldn't bother.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum
reply to post by easynow

it's the physical stuff I'm after (definitive proof) I have seen some and touched it now all I need is to get hold of it.

This is when the discussion will move to the next level, for the time being we will just have to wait.

Remain vigilant.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thank you for that it's refreshing to find someone who is logical. Heres something for you to digest.

Here is my opinion. The craft observed are from earth and they have been developed privately (Not for any specific nation) not by Govt or Military in fact this explains why in 20%+ cases the Govt/Military cannot explain or do not explain publicly.

I believe originally the technology was designed by the Military and here is my opinion, and most of it is not new. In the lead up to WWII The Nazi’s had and were receiving vast sums of money to develop technology for the War and an advanced agenda.

The technology itself was handed down through knowledge that is not of mainstream thinking, this information was acquired through power beyond comprehension of a very dark nature.

The Nazi’s developed all kinds of technology not just Saucer type craft with advanced propulsion technologies but we will just stick to the saucers on this one.

Now you may be thinking If these things were developed then well how do you explain previous sightings throughout history? Well this technology is not new as the earth has been through many ages and yes high technology has been available to a very dark few.

I know this sounds crazy but ponder it for a and apply it to events while.

One thing I will add is that “Knowledge is Power” depriving the majority of knowledge makes you strong and them weak. Back to Germany and the Nazi’s, The Nazi’s had built a few different types of craft and they worked well.

People believe the NWO is something new but is not and a very dark world power has been pulling the strings for a long time, this is important to know. The Nazi saucers are known commonly as Vril and haunebu but this is not necessarily their names put their kind of cool so I will stick with those for the moment. The Nazi movement had served it’s purpose and WWII was over.

The Americans and Russians (Blind players in an agenda they couldn’t even fathom) took technology like the V2 and developed the technology for their own gains. This was very antiquated technology leading to our space program which is also very antiquated and is in place to dumb down the public (Scientists included) Now at this point you may say how can you dumb down a scientist, well it’s very easy .

If you control the supply of money you control technology because technology and advancement require funds to move forward.

Now if you give the money to those that best serve your purpose you control development. If there was anyone getting out of line you would squash them like a bug. Everything comes back to a specific agenda and that agenda is control and enslavement of mankind.

You may recall pilots during the war seeing what they referred to as “foo fighters” well these “foo fighters” were Nazi developed but not for Germany they were developed for the world power, to be used for the agenda. Now I know your going to think I’m some religious nut but I am not, in fact I don’t believe in religion as it is part of the agenda.

I do however believe in God, which is a god of light. Now the rest you can find in a lot of scripture. Part of the agenda is to convince man that God (Of Light) does not exist and this is where the UFO phenomenon comes into play.
More and more people everyday are waking up and believing in aliens from other worlds, this is because a game has been played by the dark power for a long time to make people think this way.

For instance Fly a strange object around in the sky and make sure a few people see it, people start talking, people start taking photos and the news spreads but it is conducted so elusively that no hard evidence is left behind.

Take this further and abduct people using GE humans to spook them and make them think they are aliens from outer space, make crop circles. Slowly but surely more and more people believe in something there is no hard evidence for, they develop faith.

Faith is not a problem but it is with who it lays. Now the Govt/Military are being manipulated too and disclosure is coming but don’t be fooled by what is said.

There has been a battle raging for a long time and we are ALL part of it. I will leave you with this to digest and i welcome questions as I know I have left a lot out. I don’t profess to have all the answers but I do have some. And you may ask how I know this and I would have to say that I have a friend in a high place and it’s not God.

I have seen/heard proof from this individual and am working on obtaining it but it will be difficult.

Sorry about the writing ability it's not my strongest attribute. I wrote it all pretty quickly.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I once laid on my garden lounger, face down -in the summer
sun reading a book, when a silly thought suddenly jumped into
my head.
'Turn over and see if a jet engine isn't falling towards you!'
was the thought and at the time, I thought I was losing it.

I turned and looked up into the clear blue sky and a white
ball-like object shot across my view from West to East.
I thought about the object later, a off-white ball-shaped object
racing at a great speed...

What did I see? I don't know, but my heart told me:
A. you can't turn around from looking close up at something
and see perfectly in an instant, something that's a greater
distance away and make a fair decision on what it is.

B. The object wasn't from out of this world... that I thought
straight away. I can't prove it (I can't prove any of this!)...
but I knew that if something 'mind-blowing as seeing something
that didn't belong, I would feel the difference.

C. That I WANT the idea of aliens knowing that I (we) exist and
that they're out there watching over us. I want to feel safe in the
knowledge that I can sleep safe in my cave and that someone is
there taking care of business.

BUT, sadly... after half a century of living here, nothing as led me
to believe that someone is up there or down here from another
world... so it looks like this life is what the the folks who came
before me had, normal (as normals as possible) and as exactly
as it said on the tin.

Seriously, great thread Hornum.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
I once laid on my garden lounger, face down -in the summer
sun reading a book, when a silly thought suddenly jumped into
my head.
'Turn over and see if a jet engine isn't falling towards you!'
was the thought and at the time, I thought I was losing it.

I turned and looked up into the clear blue sky and a white
ball-like object shot across my view from West to East.
I thought about the object later, a off-white ball-shaped object
racing at a great speed...

What did I see? I don't know, but my heart told me:
A. you can't turn around from looking close up at something
and see perfectly in an instant, something that's a greater
distance away and make a fair decision on what it is.

B. The object wasn't from out of this world... that I thought
straight away. I can't prove it (I can't prove any of this!)...
but I knew that if something 'mind-blowing as seeing something
that didn't belong, I would feel the difference.

C. That I WANT the idea of aliens knowing that I (we) exist and
that they're out there watching over us. I want to feel safe in the
knowledge that I can sleep safe in my cave and that someone is
there taking care of business.

BUT, sadly... after half a century of living here, nothing as led me
to believe that someone is up there or down here from another
world... so it looks like this life is what the the folks who came
before me had, normal (as normals as possible) and as exactly
as it said on the tin.

Seriously, great thread Hornum.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

Thank you. Nice post, I like the way you write and just remember "We are never alone"

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Thank you Sir... I'm a lil' schitzo, so I can never be alone!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by hornum

Thank you Sir... I'm a lil' schitzo, so I can never be alone!

Good point. Look after yourselves.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
like with everything that is new and that has a military use, it eventually finds itself being introduced into the public sector by civilian corporations that make a profit off of the product.
if this was man-made, some type of civilain application would already be on the market, even considering the lag time for the public to become use to a new scientific discovery. the thirst for profit in this area is well known, and easily verified.
in my opinion, that leaves 2 options...either it is extra-terrestrial, or is so secret due to the fact that there is some type of on-going contact with other worlds that people here on earth don't want the rest of us to find out about.
there simply is too many mass sightings, government documents, individual sightings by people of integrity, to dismiss it all as rubbish.

one recent example: phoenix lights incident...this was seen by thousands of people, over distances of hundreds of miles between phoenix and tucson, arizona. this was not a mass con job, or a single tin-hatter nut case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join