It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Card Game STILL prophetic! Look at this!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegremlin666
Ok sorry kind of, off topic....but this Illuminate Card games looks #in awsome, is it still for sale? and if so in Canada? Cause I'm willing to drive to even somewhere in the US to get a set of these
wicked stuff....any one with info on purchasing a pack of these please leave a (helpful) comment

you can still get it from www.sjgames.com...

or ebay ...google it

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't know why you guys all believe that some nerdy card-game creator was somehow part of the Illuminati and knew all about their secret plans for world domination.

It is obvious that he is just a regular guy like the rest of us who simply researched about the Illuminati for his card game. It wouldn't exactly take a genius to create an "Illuminati Card Game," most of us would have came up with very similar concepts, guaranteed.

When you are creating a card game from the perspective of a secretive elite trying to take over the world would it really be that difficult to think of things like an oil spill or attacking a building? C'mon now. Prophetic? Hardly.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

Originally posted by grom0007
Obama covered in oil...in 1995 even...they really are prophetic!

Since when is oil multicolored? I mean, those cards are pretty freaky, but don't you think that seeing those splatters as oil is a bit far fetched?

The oil in gulf is Black....., Red for the gas substance that is also leaking, and yelloish color for what the chemicals do to it.....

Look at the pics the chinese took. In one of them it shows a wave crashing into a beach ...but instead of water it is a thick clearish yellow substance with red streaks and black clumps......

Not all that far off from the picture.....Use your imagination...Nothing will ever be spot on......EVER

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
Could it just be a politician recieving backlash .over a policy or agenda.And they are representing him with mud on his face?

~meathead

Yes....but a black , Obama looking politician in 1995 ?

And it is a NWO game so it would be a world leader figure....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
Could it just be a politician recieving backlash .over a policy or agenda.And they are representing him with mud on his face?

~meathead

Yes....but a black , Obama looking politician in 1995 ?

And it is a NWO game so it would be a world leader figure....

I can name countless hollywood movies which have had a black United States President in them, all made before 2008.

Are you going to tell me that all of those movies were literally predicting the presidency of Barack Obama?

Possible? Yes. Likely? No.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Well it appears

you think this whole card set is a coincidence?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Diplomat

Well it appears

you think this whole card set is a coincidence?

No, I don't think it's a coincidence.

I think the card game was created by a man who simply researched everything about the Illuminati.

Let's say that you were someone who knew absolutely NOTHING about the Illuminati and the plan for a New World Order. You then discovered that it is a popular topic in certain niche groups and decide it would make a really cool card game (you are thinking this because you are already in the business of making card games).

So now that you have decided to make your new card game about the "Illuminati," you hit up the local library and the Internet to find anything and everything regarding this so-called Illuminati.

Do you know what the final result of your card game would look like?

That's right... it would look very similar to the card game that this man Steve Jackson created in 1995. Why would it look similar? Because you both created your card game based on the same information circling around the world regarding the Illuminati.

Do you think that it was some kind of secret back in 1995 that the Illuminati wanted to create disasters such as terrorist attacks, diseases, and depopulation? No, of course not... these ideas have been thrown around for many many many years now.

To put it simply: Steve Jackson was not an "Illuminati insider." He was simply a board game creator who happened to make a card game about the types of things that we on this forum discuss.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

I respect you for further analyzing the article and not just attacking me. Many on ATS feel the need to attack "skeptics" I will do some further research tonight and hopefully post a new "debunking of the card game". Thanks keeping ATS great!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Y2Zgt

You don't need to "debunk" the card game. It is obvious to anyone capable of critical thinking that Steve Jackson was not an "illuminati insider." He was simply a human being who was able to research enough about the Illuminati to make a card game out of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

It is interesting to me that Shikamaru feels that we all say or theorize that the entire world is being based on Jacjson's game. The way I see it what is being said on this forum is that Jackson's game more or less reflects what the game (the players, as well as the game creators) think or feel about the future of the world and what will take place thru the use of the cards, and the progress of the game. However some of the cards seem to be suggesting certain events yet to come. However I don't think we believe that "the power brokers, and movers and shakers" look to this game to decide what to do next.

As for picturing a bunch of old men in suits from all over the world meeting and playing this game to run the world...If you have ever been in a position where you are part of a group/team who is trying to market a product, or envision how the next disaster might happen, or similar to this then the vision of these old men might be on target..,,except you might want to make these young/middle aged men and women. So if we do this type of role playing, or call it a what-if game if you will, then you can obviously can see the set-up for such a meeting. In fact we all read about such a meeting just a short time ago with the Bildberg group of whom some of our government people, big business owners/CEO, bankers, etc. are members. I trust that they didn't come there to sit around a table to play games nor to get up to speed on who is on vacation, having a baby, or where to get a good meal. I suspect they are planning ahead for the future both near and long term. So I postulate that what you are ridiculing is in fact a very real, and dangerous on going "game", and happens at all levels of society...from homeowner's groups to local government all the way up the national level, and beyond.

I must agree that I also don't think they use a red button to initate the action...but if they do meet every year to discuss what the future holds for them and if they feel that a certain action needs to take place...a certain person or person with a specific mind set needs to be president of a specific country, or the price of oil needs to go up or down to affect the finances of a specific country or countries or other similar actions, then one might assume that there may well be someone to oversee that action, or to at least coordinate it.

And yes you are correct... the game does continue every day, every week, every month, and every year. Most of us just don't know it nor if we did would we understand the significance of it all? I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Is it me or is that Obama in that card With oil blobs
Does it mean "Backlash" as in his plans are going to cause political backlash by some democrats as well.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing. I have never heard of these cards. Can a person still buy them?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Oil isn't red, green and orange. The card is called backlash and it depicts a politician after someone has thrown vegetables (probably tomatoes) on him. It has nothing to do with oil. Settle down.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

Since when is oil multicolored? I mean, those cards are pretty freaky, but don't you think that seeing those splatters as oil is a bit far fetched?

I thought the same thing.

Also, do you know how many cards are in the entire deck? The deck is HUGE. I looked up the exact number the last time someone posted a thread in reference to this card game.

Basically, if any decently thought-out game were made, it would make sense to have cards with typical major disasters in it.

While we're at it, let's just predict that somewhere in the deck, there's a card that shows a big wave, a big hurricane, a power outage, animals suffering, an earthquake... I think you get the idea, which is to cover as many bases as possible. Eventually, you'll get "a hit."

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

I can name countless hollywood movies which have had a black United States President in them, all made before 2008.

Are you going to tell me that all of those movies were literally predicting the presidency of Barack Obama?

Possible? Yes. Likely? No.

When you consider the trouble Obama took to draw attention to himself and those movies, the odds improve. When you consider Obama as a potential Antichrist, the odds improve still more.

April 20, 2007:
swampland.blogs.time.com...

When Morgan Freeman comes over to greet Obama, the senator begins bowing down both hands in worship. "This guy was president before I was," says Obama, referring to Freeman's turn in Deep Impact and, clearly, getting a little ahead of his own bio. Next, a nod to Bruce Almighty: "This guy was God before I was."

And in the Deep Impact movie, Morgan Freeman, the black President sends the Messiah spaceship to save the earth from an asteroid (often considered one of the disasters of the book of Revelation). Now in religion, who sends the Messiah? Answer: God.

Check out my thread.

2012, Obama, Antichrist, World Currency, Israel: Ultimate Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by empireofpain

Originally posted by space cadet
It does not look like Obama or oil. Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, it looks more like condiments than oil, I picture people throwing fruit at this guy.

are you people freakin retarded? he is a freaking black guy and has obamas suit down to a tee. not to mention there was no black president in 1995!

WAKE UP!
Yeah, because Obama has such a unique style when it comes to suits. The only people who need to wake u here are those who believe this card game is prophetic in any way whatsoever. Putting pictures of prior/commonly discussed events on cards is not considered a prophecy by any means. If we play by your logic, me saying "a famous person will die" would be considered a prophecy. Maybe i should just make an entire thread on this so people will get the picture.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by technical difficulties]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Maybe i should just make an entire thread on this so people will get the picture.

I just did... There's more to the story.
It's right here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Card looks a bit like the BP CEO to me.

More than Obama anyway...

[edit on 19-6-2010 by ajkesh]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Yeah, it's one interesting story with this card game. I heard they even arrested the guy who created it. Don't know who, but that's what I heard anyway. For some reason he didn't strike me as having some insider-knowledge, but maybe that's the whole point of this game

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I had a dream back in 2004, most dreams don't stick with me through the years but for some reason this one did. I was 14 at the time.

I was with a friend of mine and we were playing roulette. I threw the little ball and it landed on Black 44. I got real excited thinking I had won something really big until my friend came up to me and said "Not Until You're 18."

The Election was the day before my 18th birthday.

It never really dawned on me what the symbolism of this dream was until February of 2009, when I realized that the 44th president is black and it happened when I turned 18.

That's one reason why I think the era we are currently living through is a major building point and climax in the narrative of history.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join